Rae Ch. 02

Story Info
Heated mistakes.
2.1k words
4.39
30.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae fell into an easy friendship with the whole group as Kim had predicted especially with Seth as it turned out the two of them had lots in common. They shared some of the same favourite films and music tastes which saw them both hanging out together more and more when they weren't together as a group or Rae with Kim. The only person she received a frosty reception from was Becky and Rae put that down to her fitting in with the group and Seth so quickly. She was happy when Seth accepted her friendship so easily but had never asked him about his relationship with Becky. She knew they weren't exclusively dating but she knew Becky wasn't best pleased with Rae and Seth's growing friendship.

A few months later Kim propositioned her to move out of the halls of residence to get a place with her, Andy and Seth she could see no reason to refuse the offer as the four of them plus Becky already spent lots of time with each other around their lectures and the shared rent and bills would be cheaper. She had discussed the move with her dad and his opinion was that it was a good idea. Becky had already signed a lease on a tenancy with Louise and two other girls from her psychology course that she couldn't get out of, so she wasn't able to move in with them, much to Rae's secret happiness and Becky's displeasure. On the downside for Rae, she would be in constant close proximity to Seth which would be difficult. Nothing at all had happened between her and Seth past the friendship barrier they had formed but they occasionally shared lingering glances and smiles that made her flush and her heart race.

As planned they all moved into a three-bedroom flat and at first it was quite awkward what with Andy and Kim being in a relationship but over time Seth and Rae spent less time feeling like spare wheels and did more things together instead.

"Hey Seth, do you want to watch movie tonight? I feel like watching Fight Club, Goodfellas or The Devil Wears Prada" Rae asked smiling at the random third movie she had suggested.

"No sorry I have a date. You know it's hard being the world's hottest commodity, I've got to share myself. Can't disappoint the ladies" he said jokingly flopping down next to her on the sofa, not noticing Rae's face drop with disappointment. Andy had taken Kim back to meet his parents at their home for the week, so it was just the two of them.

She quickly replaced her smile "Who's the poor girl this time then?" she joked referring to the recent string of dates he seemed to be loving and leaving after brief encounters.

"Stacey Turner"

Rae knew of Stacey, she was the typical attractive, confident, Barbie lookalike with a body to die for that Seth and most other guys at college loved to go for. Laughing to herself at how stupid she felt thinking back to the night her and Seth first met, where they seemed to share some strange connection. Ha fat chance, she was not his type at all and she wasn't into one-night stands either. Fat being the operative word, well she certainly felt fat compared to the Amazonian girls Seth went for. She wasn't skinny, she had a curvy hips, a bum and boobs that she felt could do with being smaller but an overall athletically shaped figure as she went to the gym a few times a week. But, from the lack of interest from the opposite sex she figured she was not everyone's cup of tea and well...un-Stacey like.

Seth wondered what Rae was thinking as she seemed to disappear inwardly lost in her thoughts. His eyes searched her profile trying to read her thoughts, scanning over her exotic features resting upon her full lips.

Rae noticed Seth staring at her and turned to face him seeing his eyes drop to her lips. She self-consciously wet them with her tongue as he continued to stare. No one had ever looked at her like he was now, and it unnerved her as she sat watching him watch her mouth, his eyes appearing to glaze over.

His heart began to pound and his breathing shallowed as her tongue slid sensuously across her lips sending him further into a trance his mind flickered back to when he had first met her and first been entranced by her tempting lips. He fought to raise his eyes from her mouth to notice she was now staring at him with a confused look.

The air seemed to sizzle, and time slowed as he reached over to slide his fingers into Rae's curly hair and pull her toward him on the sofa as he tilted her face up to look into her captivating hazel eyes. Her eyelashes fluttered as he lowered his head slowly and pressed his lips softly against the very same pink feminine ones that had tantalized him since they had met that first night in the club. The passion and heat of the moment taking over as his tongue requested entry into her mouth, he groaned as she obliged and parted her lips for his tongue to intertwine with hers. He drew a moan from her as he sucked on her tongue, his fingers squeezing her waist as he lifted her to straddle his lap, her hands coming up to run her fingers through his hair, tugging as he rocked his hardening erection against her.

He pulled away momentarily to kiss her neck, pulling down the front of her vest top gaining full access to her soft beautiful breasts. She began to slowly grind her hips into his erection, trying to cause some friction, trying to feed the ache between her thighs. He captured her breast with his mouth swirling his tongue slowly around the nipple, causing her to throw her head back with a startled gasp as he bit down then soothed the sting with his tongue swirling it around her sensitive nipple. He looked up at this bronzed goddess completely turned on by her mussed hair and parted lips. He growled as he turned his affections back to her elongated neck wanting to leave a reminder on her smooth, soft skin.

Rae gasped as Seth stood suddenly lowering her to her feet and leading her toward his room. His eyes glued to her round arse as she walked ahead of him into the room. He spun her to face him and was choked by the of lust that was darkening her enchanting eyes, he knew it was mirrored in his own. She opened her mouth just as he recaptured it with his his as he began backing her toward his large bed, both of them undressing on the way. The sight of her naked body made him salivate, her perfect breasts made him dizzy. This girl was driving him crazy, he couldn't wait to be inside of her and feel her wetness and warm, snug pussy welcome him into her.

Rae held his intense gaze as she arched upward into him as they laid down her eyes roaming over his body and settling on his cock. He slowly trailed his fingers over her breasts, down the missile of her soft stomach and lower to the apex of her thighs. He lowered them further to her warm centre drawing a slow, loud moan from them both when he felt her wetness. He needed to be inside of her. He slowly pushed 2 fingers inside of her, feeling her stretch to accommodate them. She moaned as he moved them in and out, circling her clit with his thumb, bending to swirl his tongue around her belly button.

The sound of her panting hung in the air, as he slowly removed his fingers, he took a few steadying breaths as he reached into his bedside drawer for a condom and rolled it onto his cock. Stroking himself a few times before positioning himself at her entrance. He kissed her passionately and she rocked against him, causing his tip to nuzzle and kiss her pussy. Rae pulled her lips away from his on a gasp and moaned against his cheek, into his ear. He slowly slid into her feeling her stretch to accommodate him. The sensation of her hot breaths running down the side of his neck and the feeling of her pussy stretching as he bottomed out was heavenly. He began to thrust into her, looking between them, groaning as he watched the contrast of his thick white cock repeatedly sliding in and out of her delicious caramel centre. She began to call his name, her voice a husky broken whisper as he picked up the pace. The sound of their bodies connecting heightened the lust and sensations.

Her pussy began to contract around him as she cried out as she started to come, squeezing him even tighter as he felt himself coming undone. He begun to thrust faster and harder with a loud grunt every time he reached the hilt as she shuddered beneath him. The sensations were too intense, and he could no longer hold back as he came.

Still together with limbs entwined, Seth raised on his elbows to look Rae in her eyes. He pushed her sweaty curls away from her face as she stared up at him, her swollen lips so close to his own tempting him to restart his attack on them all over again. He'd had many women in his bed and not one made him feel the way she did.

Rae laughed nervously.

"Earth to Seth! Seth, are you alright? You zoned out there" Rae chuckled as his eyes cleared and focused on her.

"Erm yeah, sorry. I was thinking about my date with Stacey and whether I should take her out anywhere after dinner", He stated, frowning and rubbing a hand over his face. "Oh okay. Well, I'm having a movie night so I'm heading out to get snacks", she said jumping up and putting her trainers on. Feeling daft because for a second it almost seemed like he was attracted to her.

"I hope you enjoy your date, see you tomorrow."

"Thanks, you enjoy your movie night" he added with a smile as she left the flat. Seth let out a massive breath, his heart thumping as if beating out a message in Morse code. "What the fuck was that?!?! It had seemed so real.

He jumped to his feet still confused, showered and got ready for his date with Stacey. He was in two minds whether to go head with the date or not, but he decided to go ahead with it at the last minute.

His date with Stacey was uneventful, boring even. His mind kept drifting to his curly haired, sexy roommate who he knew was sat at home on the sofa watching movies. He knew where he'd rather be. Stacey was a nice enough girl, but he had dated and slept with other girls that were just like her. She was very attractive, but he found that they didn't have much in common, so the conversation leaned heavily upon her talking about herself. He decided mid date that he didn't want to continue the date on after they finished their meal, so he headed home once they finished.

When he got home the lights were still on and the tv still rolling. Rae was curled up asleep on the sofa, so he kissed her on her cheek, his lips tingling at the contact. Her delicate hand came up to cup her cheek, as though she felt the kiss in her sleep. He covered her with a throw so that she wasn't cold, turned off the tv and tidied up the snacks from her movie night. He noticed a small note next to the snacks on the table and bent to pick it up. It read the name Lucas and had a mobile number below. The hairs on the back if his neck prickled as he set the note back down and carried the snacks into the kitchen. He turned off the lights and went into his bedroom.

"Who the hell is Lucas" he muttered to himself. Scowling as he willed himself to sleep. He had no right to be mad, Rae was just his friend and that's how it would always be. This was all because of the strange daydream he'd had earlier he thought as he eventually fell asleep.