Rafael's Piano: A Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Eeeeeeee!" she squealed, as he began to lick at her, producing almost immediately a bite on her left ass cheek, which produced another loud noise.

He laughed: "This is going to be in stereo, I guess."

"Sorry, sir," she said.

"Don't you dare be sorry," was his reply, "I love the music you make."

"I love the way my Master licks and bites me!" she returned to him.

"Then let's do that some more!" he said and applied his tongue again, getting yet another response from her, as his tongue ran the entire distance now of her ass crack from bottom to top.

"Ohhhhh," she sighed, "I never even knew that kind of sensation was possible!"

He responded by pushing his tongue now into the crack of her ass, pushing her to further loud exclamations.

"Your noise is amazing, associate professor!" he said, going back to licking his tongue's way between her ass cheeks.

"Your tongue is amazing," she said, "And it's now professor!"

"Snotty!" he said, slapping her ass hard.

"It can be Associate! It can, it can!" she said quickly, "It can be whatever you want, it can, it can!"

"My professor!" is what he said and now grabbed her ass cheeks with his hands and spread them, fitting his tongue now all the way to her ass hole.

"WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she wailed.

He lauged, "Catherine, Catherine, I'm afraid that if I don't fuck you soon, I'm going to lose my erection from laughing at your noises!"

She grabbed a pillow from the couch immediately and buried her face in it, and continued to sing into the pillow.

By now his tongue was rasping at, working at and finally penetrating the pink ring of her ass hole.

"Listen to me now, Catherine," he said, "I'm going to do this slowly; let's get you used to it bit by bit."

"Yes, sir, only please do it!" she said.

There was then a loud whoop as his cock head broke its way inside the ring of her ass hole. He hesitated a bit before he pushed it in further. He worked that way with her, sensing her comfort level as he went, but also the increased tension in her.

And then the unusual happened. His prick was all the way inside Catherine's ass, and she began to shake and she came, having a huge, spontaneous orgasm. There was no other stimulation at all, just his cock in her ass, and she shook and shouted her orgasm into the couch, and he began to push his cock in and out of her ass for good. Nor did it take him very much time to cum. The tightness of her ass clutching his cock and the immensity of her spontaneous orgasm drew him forward and he came, making his own strangled passion noises now.

He collapsed against her back on the couch, and kissed, and then bit her neck from behind.

"Two or three notches above wonderful!" she said, bathed in sweat.

"Yes, you are," Rafael responded, kissing her neck again.

"So that's what it's like to do my ass?" she said in a voice filled with wonder. "You can do my ass anytime."

"As your master, I intend to!" he said.

"Oh, I hope so," she sighed, "Just often and often and often."

"You stay here, and don't move," he said, pulling his prick out of her ass, despite her mewls of protest.

She did as he told her, as he went away. He cleaned his cock and began a bath for her. Then he went back to her.

"Up, up, Catherine, my darling," he said, helping her up and then easily lifting her into his arms and carrying her toward the bathroom.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she said, "Now isn't this the best of all! Just the best of all."

She laid her head against his chest and he felt the wetness of her tears, as she sobbed her joy out against his chest. He took her upstairs and put her in the tub, the water up to her upper chest and deliciously warm. There was a cd player there and he put on some music, a Sinatra cd. Then he went and brought her a glass of wine.

He sat on the edge of the tub, as they drank their wine.

"To us!" he said softly.

"To us!" she responded, clinking glasses with him.

"Wash time for the professor now," he said and took the huge bath sponge and began to wash her.

She put her arms up into the air and let him linger over her tits and nipples, and then move the sponge down between her legs to her pussy. She started breathing hard, when the sponge got there.

"Turn over, Catherine," he said and gently did the area between her ass cheeks with the sponge.

"Watch," was what he said next and she 'eeeeped' as he climbed into the tub with her and did his own washing.

When the bath was all done, he got out first and dried off, the cd was finishing and he got her out of the tub and dried her off.

"Bed time now," he said. "But first just this little touch."

He went away then and she waited for him. When he came back, he was carrying the ankle bracelet.

"My slave!" he said, affixing the ankle bracelet.

"Your slave!" she said quietly with a smile.

Then he swooped her up into his arms again and took her to the bedroom, gently laying her down on the bed.

They were quiet in the dark for a time, she in his armpit, and she stirred and said:

"Rafael, I need to say something; I know that it might ruin what we have here but if I don't say it, I won't be being honest me or you, and it needs saying. Please listen."

"Of course, my Catherine," he said.

She turned her face his way and said: "I have to tell you that I love you!" She hesitated and, when she went on, her voice, like her face was full of tears. "It's probably not helping our relationship and complicates everything as we're just working 'us' out but I love you like life itself."

He was up then; he grabbed her by the hand and said:

"Down stairs now."

She lurched after him, grabbing at a robe but he said: "Don't you dare put on a robe!" So, she went with him naked, as he was.

They got to the kitchen and he poured two more glasses of wine. For light he took a candle from the sideboard and lit it.

"Sit!" he said. "Listen!" he said.

"Ruin this? Complicate this? Not helping our relationship? I need you to know that I've loved you from the moment that I entered your class, and you began to teach. There has been no room in my entire universe, since that moment for any other being, any other woman. I had decided, that very evening, when I was shooting baskets to go back to my island. You were so unattainable that I was going to take my misery and bury it back home on the island."

Now Catherine was up and in his arms and crying for all she was worth.

"My lovely, lovely Catherine!" he crooned to her. "What a wonder! She teaches like the ancient greek fathers only better, she has tits and an ass that any porn magazine would envy, she screeches like a tornado siren, when you stick your tongue up her ass, and, praise all the gods, praise every source of power that ever was, she loves me! She loves me! Me! Do you hear, all of you, do you hear everything? She loves me!"

"Can I ask something?" she said in a whispery voice.

"Yes, love," he said.

"Will you please take me and fuck me?" she whispered.

"I'm talking to the heavens and all she wants is to be fucked!" he said in mock exasperation.

"Right in one, buster!" she said.

"6:45 AM spanking for 'buster'."

"Finally!" she said.

"Harder at 6:45 AM for 'finally'," he said then.

"She's nice now; she's not snottty at all now!" she said meekly.

"Finally!" he said.

"Now, outside, naked, to the hill; I'm going to fuck you under the stars on the hill."

"Ohhhhh," she said taking his hand and going with him.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers
12