Raffle Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers

"I don't think we have time for much else before dinner is ready. Would you let me play a game after dinner, Andy?"

"Of course. I presume you want one of your scripted games?"

"If you don't mind."

"I'll try not to. Just be gentle with me if I don't do it right first time. I don't want to make you angry. I remember..."

Elaine cut me off.

"I don't think I could be angry with you now, Andy. I know you will try to please me. I haven't had anyone do that for years. You may not do it perfectly but I know you are willing to consider what I want. That feels like love to me."

The word 'love' hit me hard. Since Marjorie's death I hadn't felt that love would ever matter again. Tears welled up in my eyes. Elaine kissed them away before pulling my head down to her cleavage. She held me there and rocked me gently as I sobbed. Her free hand stroked my hair gently until I recovered.

"Sorry, Andy," She said above me. "I didn't want to hurt you. I care for you."

The lump in my throat wouldn't let me answer. Elaine answered for me.

"I know you miss Marjorie. I can't replace her. No one can. All I can do is offer myself, damaged and abused as I am. We could have something together. It wouldn't be anything like the understanding you and Marjorie had but it would be better than both of us being lonely. Can you accept what I offer, on a trial basis, perhaps?"

I nodded. That brought my face slightly deeper into her cleavage. Elaine shoved me down hard between her breasts as she recognised my response. Her fierce hug was almost painful. She lifted my head up to her lips and kissed me. I kissed her back. We rolled about on the settee in each other's arms until that blasted kitchen timer interrupted us again.

The dinner was an anticlimax. We had expressed so much for each other beforehand. We enjoyed the meal as an interlude. Afterwards we drank a glass of the raffle prize Scotch; afraid of each other and almost too nervous to make the next move. I felt that we had to break the mood.

"What did you bring the suitcase for, Elaine?" I asked.

"For the games you promised me. Are you ready for them?"

I wasn't sure. Our emotions were still raw. Perhaps playing around would help.

"Why not?"

"OK. Can you draw the curtain behind your front door, turn the hall light off and leave the landing light on? And then bring me the suitcase?"

"Of course."

I stood up and did what she asked. I did two more things. I locked the back door, pulled the curtain across that as well and put the chain on the front door. I suspected we wouldn't want callers to see what we were doing. With the chain on I could check who was visiting. I wouldn't put it past my neighbours to drop by to wish me 'Happy Christmas'.

Elaine opened the suitcase with its lid towards me so I couldn't see the contents. She shuffled things around in it until she was satisfied.

"Andy,"

"Yes."

"I want you to do two things. I want you to strip, and I'm going to blindfold you while I get ready. Then I'll let you see. OK?"

I nodded. I stripped carefully. Elaine blindfolded me with her white silk scarf. I stood in the living room feeling foolish as I listened to her movements. Her petticoats rustled without giving me much hint about what she was doing except that she hadn't taken them off. I heard an aerosol hiss several times.

"I'm ready now. I'll take the blindfold off."

Her hands removed the white scarf from behind me. I heard her move away.

"You can look now."

I turned round. Elaine had shed her dress. She was wearing a golden satin halter bikini top and the gold and silver petticoats. They looked like a dancer's skirt. Around her head was a wreath of golden tinsel. Bands of the same tinsel cuffed her wrists. Golden flecks shimmered on her face, arms, shoulders and the upper surfaces of her breasts.

"How do you like your visiting Christmas Angel?"

Elaine twisted sideways so I could see the golden wings clipped to the knotted tieback of her bikini. I should have noticed them before. They stood above her shoulders. My gaze had dropped from her hair, across her face to those glittering breasts, missing the wings above her shoulders.

"I am stunned. I feel rather underdressed by comparison with such beauty."

"Ah, but this angel is a fallen angel." Elaine replied. "She needs your help before she can fly again. Will you help her?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Good. Come with me to the hall and bring that bag with you."

Elaine's finger pointed. Only then did I notice the golden nail varnish she had been wearing since she arrived.

In the hall Elaine stood with her back to the stairs. She reached up and grabbed the banisters.

"Now, Andy, the angel should be restrained before she tries to fly. You will find something suitable in the bag."

I opened the bag and found two pairs of gold-plated yellow fur-lined handcuffs at the top. Underneath were several gold-wrapped packages each with a large number showing. Elaine nodded. I fastened her wrists to the banisters.

"She could still try to fly and she might hurt herself. If you remove her wings and their support she won't fly."

I took the hint. I reached behind her and unfastened her bikini top. The halter lifted over her head so I could remove it completely even with her wrists secure. I put the winged bikini down carefully.

"The golden dust has to be removed before she can recover but your hands mustn't touch."

That was a tall order. Her face, shoulders, arms and breasts were covered.

I swallowed nervously before starting on her face and neck. I thought the coating might be unpalatable. The first lick tasted faintly of dark chocolate. As I licked her face the taste grew, not enough to cloy, just sufficiently to make the task pleasant. As I licked Elaine ground her petticoat-sheathed thighs against me. I had to stretch to lick up her arms. She pushed her breasts into me and writhed.

As I finished her arms and moved to her shoulders Elaine spoke again.

"When you get lower, Andy,"

I knew what she meant. When I reached her breasts.

"...she may start to protest. You must stifle her cries. Number one."

She nodded towards the bag again. I opened it. I took out the numbered package and opened it. It was a golden ball-gag.

"Although she will not be able to object, when she raises her leg like this..."

Elaine's right leg bent upward and she pointed her toe like a ballet dancer.

"...you should open the next package and read the instructions. If she does this..."

Elaine slumped in her bonds, bending her knees and shaking her head.

"...you should stop everything and release her. That is the safe signal. You understand that?"

"Yes, Elaine," I replied seriously. "If you drop like that and shake your head I will remove all the restraints at once."

"Thank you, Andy. Now the gag please?"

It was a question. I wasn't wholly happy about the gag. I checked.

"You are absolutely sure?"

There was a pause before Elaine nodded her head and firmly said: "Yes."

I fitted the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it with a strap that buckled behind her head. I didn't tighten it as much as I could have. I still wasn't sure that Elaine was really ready for going that far. I think if she wanted to, she could have pushed the gag out herself. I stood back and looked at her. She glared at me and shook her head as if trying to get rid of the gag. She hadn't slumped so I knew this wasn't the safe signal. Her teeth were clamped on the ball. This was part of Elaine's script.

She lifted her right leg and pointed her toe. I reached in the bag for the next package. It clinked as I opened it. The note read: 'Fasten the waist to the stairs'. I lifted out a long golden chain with a small padlock. I remembered the chain well. Elaine had worn it around a white shift dress years ago. It hooked at her waist and the free end dangled almost to the hem. It had emphasised her slim waist and the white dress had enhanced her tanned arms and legs. I still had the picture of the younger Elaine in my memory as I passed the chain around her waist and one of the newel posts. I had to reach behind her to bring the chain back to the front. She pushed her breasts into my face and squirmed. I thought I heard her giggle behind her gag.

Once the padlock had shut I resumed licking. I teased her by darting at her breasts before resuming on her shoulders. When her shoulders were clean I started long sensuous licks from the underside of her breast up over the nipple, with a pause for a gentle nibble, and then up towards her throat. I changed breasts erratically so she wouldn't know where my tongue would go next. Elaine was moaning into her gag. Her hips were thrusting at any part of my body that came within range. I really enjoyed the task. As I finished Elaine was squealing in her throat. With the last lingering lick I paused with a nipple between my lips and looked up at her. Despite the gag she was smiling down at me.

I stayed like that for half a minute. Elaine ended it by raising her right leg. I nipped gently with my teeth before I reached for the third parcel. The object came out before the instructions. There were two gold coloured file clips linked with a long yellow cord. They could be nipple clamps. That seemed unlikely. Elaine's nipples were very sensitive. A light touch was enough for her, or had been. I fumbled around for the note. I thought they couldn't be nipple clamps. "Loop over banister rail and attach clips to lifted front hem of inner-most petticoat. Without using hands remove gold from revealed area."

I had to climb the stairs to loop the cord over. I thought that Elaine might have miscalculated. The clips dangled six inches above her head. I had difficulty. Each time I let the cord go it slid down the banister. I left Elaine as she was and found some sticky tape in my bureau. A small piece was enough to hold the cord in the right place. I stood in front of her. Elaine's eyes opened wide in feigned shock as I knelt down and fumbled through the layers of gold and silver petticoats.

The inner one was gold with a wide lower hem. As I lifted it I saw that all of them were sewn together about three inches from the bottom. They lifted as a mass. They were so full that the material behind her legs didn't lift even as I brought the petticoats up and over Elaine's head. I kissed her forehead before covering it and attaching the hem to the clips. Above her waist she was hidden inside a golden sheath. My eyes followed the shrouded outline of her face, down over her hard-nippled breasts, lower, lower... Her bush was coated in gold. It was trimmed in the shape of a heart. I dropped to my knees.

The doorbell rang.

I stood up hurriedly. Elaine had adopted the safe pose, slumping and shaking her head violently. There was no time for that. Even if I had wanted to release her, I didn't have the keys; neither for the handcuffs nor for the padlock securing the chain round her waist.

I ran into the living room, threw on my trousers and shirt and rushed back to the front door zipping myself up as I went. I winced as I caught hairs in the zip. The doorbell rang repeatedly and as I went towards the front door the doorknocker banged as well.

I opened the door cautiously on the chain. None of my neighbours would be so insistent if they just wanted to give me seasonal greetings.

As I feared: It was Terry. A drunk Terry.

"Where's Elaine?" He shouted at me. "She isn't at home! Her car's there but she isn't. Where is she?"

"How would I know, Terry?" I said calmly. "It's Christmas Day. She's probably with friends. As I am. I'm entertaining."

I tried to keep my voice as calm and normal as possible. Behind me I could hear Elaine struggling in her bonds. Her petticoats rustled loudly, too loudly. She was moaning despite the ball gag. I hoped Terry was too drunk to notice the sounds.

"Do you know what the bitch has done?" Terry's face came as close as the door chain would allow. "She's changed the fucking locks! I can't get in to my house."

That was going too far.

"Terry." I said sharply. "It's MY house. Not yours. Not Elaine's. MINE! Got that?"

He staggered back as if the force of my words had hit him. I followed up.

"She didn't change the locks. I did. If you want to talk to Elaine I suggest that you wait until you are sober and it isn't Christmas Day when she's probably with friends..."

"She must be close. Her car's still there."

"Terry. I heard a car pick someone up about an hour ago. If she wanted a drink perhaps her friends collected her."

"What friends?"

"How would I know? Can I get back to my guests now?"

Terry admitted defeat.

"OK. OK. Sorry for bothering you, mate."

I watched him stagger down the front path. He climbed into his car and drove off with a screech of rubber. I shut the door.

Elaine was still struggling. I unclipped her petticoat and let it fall. I untied and removed the ball-gag.

"Sorry I couldn't let you go. I haven't got the keys."

She glared at me and tried to speak. I kissed her on both cheeks as her mouth worked frantically to produce a couple of strangled squawks. I stopped her mouth with a lingering kiss. She resisted at first and slowly began to respond. Her nipples pressed through my shirt. I drew back from her to shed the shirt. Her breasts and nipples against my bare chest were much more satisfactory. She turned her head slightly away. I took the hint and stopped kissing.

"Can we go back to where we were?" she asked.

"Of course."

I shed my trousers, wincing again as the zip pulled the trapped hairs.

"You lied to Terry," she said mock-accusingly.

"Did I?"

"You said you had guests. You have only one guest. Me."

"I was counting these as two very welcome guests."

I kissed her breasts.

"With you, that makes three."

"Poor Terry."

"Now don't you start feeling sorry for him. We are trying to forget him and continue."

"OK."

I put the ball-gag back on her. She squirmed as I kissed her breasts before raising her petticoats again and covering her in the golden shroud. As soon as she was hidden I dropped to my knees and started the enjoyable task of removing the gold from her brunette bush. This time the chocolate flavouring had a tinge of mint and her own special essence. I took a long time before she and I were satisfied.

She lifted her right leg and draped it over my shoulder. I kissed the inside of her thigh before getting the next parcel. The note read 'Wear this and put what it covers where it should go until satisfaction is reached."

The parcel contained a gold coloured condom. I fitted it and followed the directions. Almost as soon as I penetrated Elaine's pussy she lifted her legs and wrapped them around me. I held back until I could feel that she was beyond her peak. That took effort as her sheathed body shook against me. I rested my face against her veiled one as I came. She sagged in my arms and slowly lowered her legs to the floor as her muscles still held me tight. We stood there for what seemed a long time before she raised her right leg again.

Inside the next parcel was a necklace threaded through three keys. 'Release the angel, put this around her neck, put everything back into the bag and follow her to the bedroom, bringing the raffle prize and two glasses.'

I lowered Elaine's petticoats. She wriggled to settle them in place. I removed the cord and clips, dropped them in the bag, followed by the ball-gag, the chain and padlock and the handcuffs. I gave the bag to Elaine. She picked up her bikini top, the angel's wings and started up the stairs. I rushed into the kitchen to retrieve the whisky and two glasses. I shed the golden condom into the kitchen waste bin.

When I entered the bedroom Elaine had clipped the wings to the bedhead, making a canopy over the pillows. The bikini top was back covering her breasts. She patted the bed.

"On you get, Andy."

I lay down on my back. She handed me an envelope, marked like the other parcels. I opened it. The note just said 'Obey instructions'. I nodded.

"Hands above your head."

She handcuffed them around one of the rods in the bedhead.

"Feet together."

She fitted the other pair of handcuffs to my ankles. She tied the golden cord from the handcuffs to the base of the bed. She left plenty of slack.

"Mouth open."

Elaine forced the ball-gag into my mouth and secured it much more tightly than I had. There was no way I could escape from it.

Her hands reached for my tool and stroked it gently until it began to respond. Another golden condom shrouded it. I wasn't sure I could give satisfaction that soon. I needn't have been worried. Elaine started kissing my body. Her hair swept across me as she moved from legs to torso, to face, to arms and back again to my legs. She kept kissing me for a long time until I was straining at my bonds wanting to bury myself inside her.

She untied her bikini top and laid it beside us. Her breasts slid over my body, lifting from time to time, only to drop again in an unsuspected place. I craned my head to try to see where she would thrill me next. She saw me looking and flipped her petticoats into my line of sight. I could still see from time to time until she dropped her bikini top over my eyes and looped it loosely around my head. Now I could only react to the gentle touches as her hair, her breasts and her lips teased me.

Eventually she straddled me and teased me with her bush. I bucked against her. Every time I did her pussy wasn't there.

I heard the familiar rustle of her petticoats. The sound had been driving me wild as I sought to identify where she was. She sighed blissfully as she impaled herself on me. The petticoats slid up my chest to my neck. I was shrouded in them from neck to ankles. Her hand pulled the blindfolding bikini away.

"Now the angel is going to fly, Andy," Elaine said as I looked up at her face against a backdrop of golden wings. Her legs insinuated themselves under mine and pulled. I gasped as far as the gag would let me.

She pounded up and down. The keys on the golden necklace, the emblems of her complete control over me, chinked as she moved. As she lifted my hips followed, gripped implacably by her wrapped legs. I was panting through my nose as I reached closer and closer to the climax. She sensed every nuance and slowed before it was too late, bringing me to the near peak and then allowing me to recover before raising me again. Elaine was giving everything she could to make this time for me. My head was thrashing from side to side as I tried to reach the conclusion she kept denying me.

At last I could take no more. Just before the crisis Elaine lifted the petticoats from my neck and pressed them down over my face holding them there tightly. That slight stimulus was the last straw. I banged upwards against her. She clamped her pussy's muscles around me as I shuddered in release. Seconds later she relaxed her smothering hands and pulled the golden sheathing from my face. Her hands quickly unfastened the ball-gag to allow my lungs to gasp for the air I'd been denied.

Her head dropped to rest beside me. She kissed my cheek as I gasped. Her hand stroked the other cheek as I recovered. She fitted the key into the handcuffs, without removing her necklace, and freed my hands. I pulled her against me and held her. She snuggled against me with my fallen pride slumped inside her. We slipped into a light blissful sleep.

I woke to find myself covered by the duvet. Elaine was sitting on the bed holding two glasses half-full of Scotch. She held one out to me.

"Happy Christmas, Andy. Share my raffle prize?"

We shared it. We were both grateful for that prize. It brought us together and ended the period of her life she wanted to forget.

That was ten years ago. Now Elaine and I have been married over nine years. She enjoys our grandchildren as much as if they were hers. They adore her and she spoils them. We still play interesting games and each Christmas, if not on Christmas Day because of the family, we re-enact our first Christmas Day together without Terry's interruption.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,524 Followers