Rag Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers

Eventually Ashley let go of her so I could get a chance to hug her and thank her, choosing to go to our room with Judy and do whatever it was the two of them did in there, and leaving me some space to talk with our mother.

Mother smiled at me. "Something on your mind, Nicky?" and I had to grin. I didn't know where to start.

"Mum...I will do everything I can for Ashley, I wasn't lying, or feeding you a line; she means the world to me, and I don't know why, or how it happened so quickly, but it did, and I won't let her go, not until she wants to go."

Mother looked at me, and leaned over and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I believe you Nicky, and I trust you to do the right thing by her, always. She's not just your girl, she's also your little sister, and you have to remember that when you deal with her; there are going to be 'my girlfriend' times, and there are going to be 'my kid sister' times, you have to keep them separate and deal with them like that. I don't think it will be too difficult; Ashley's made up her mind about you, and when she makes up her mind, she tends to be the immovable object, so take fair warning; don't try and butt heads with her unless you want to lose like a girl!"

I smiled; I'd sort of come to the same conclusion, but I also had some other questions for her.

"If Ashley and I decide to have children, and I don't think it's a very big 'if', how are you going to be with that?"

Mother leaned back and smiled to herself. "Nicky, I often wondered during the last two years if I ever would have grandchildren; I didn't think I would, to be honest, I thought Ashley was never going to be whole again, she never dated, she never went out unless she had Judy with her, she always got back before dark, and she made no plans to go to college or do anything. Then you came along, and it's like a light went on inside her, and now she's making plans, she's becoming outgoing and more like herself again, and she's planning her future. That's because of you, Nicky, and if the two of you have children, it'll be because you wanted them, and I'll love them as much as I love my daughter and my long-lost son. Does that answer your question, Nick?"

I had to grin. "Yes it does, mum, and thank you. I'll always try and be worthy of her, she's a fabulous girl, and I still can't believe she loves me as much as I love her, and I promise you, she'll always come first with me, in everything. Tell me one last thing, mum, when you came back this morning, was it because you were hoping to catch us in...er, 'flagrante', or why did you come back so soon?"

Her eyes opened wide, and she grinned.

"I completely forgot, I came back so quickly because I brought something for Ashley and with everything last night I clean forgot to give it to her, it's in the car, and in the middle of all this, I forgot why I came back! Wait here, I'll just get it from the car. Ashley!"

Ashley and Judy came out of her room as mum came back in with a case and handed it to her.

"What is it, mom?" grinned Ashley.

"Open it, it's for you!" smiled mother.

Ashley opened it and squealed; inside was a new Dell laptop.

"It's got a webcam built-in apparently, and I know we don't have Wi-Fi, but we soon will; the company's paying for a fast broadband link for me so I can work at home, so they're installing a...a hub, I think he called it, so you'll be able to do whatever it is you need a laptop for! Later, you'll have to go downtown with Nicky and buy a printer, I'm sure he knows what to look for."

Ashley was ecstatic, gabbling her thanks to mother, but she waved it off. "Thank Nicky, honey, he gave me the money, and we promised you a laptop, so there it is!"

Ashley kissed me on the cheek, and whispered "I'll thank you properly tonight, baby!" Of course I blushed, mother was standing two feet away!

Ashley and Judy disappeared back into her room to try out her new toy, leaving mother and I sitting together on the couch.

I finally asked the question I'd wanted to ask since mother had told me about her husband.

"Mum," I asked softly, "how did Ashley's father die?"

She looked at me levelly.

"James died of advanced Stage Four Pharyngeal cancer; when the doctors finally realised what they were dealing with, it had progressed beyond the scope of available treatment; all they could give was palliative care. Poor James, his tongue and throat were worst affected, he developed secondary cancers in his mouth, at the base of his tongue, and in his oesophagus; at the end he couldn't talk or swallow, or even whisper properly."

"Ashley saw all this happen, how he deteriorated almost daily, how all our money went on care and pain meds, she was only twelve years old when he was diagnosed, and she watched as he deteriorated a little more every day. He died two years later. That's why I'm so concerned for her; nothing has gone right for her for so long, I really can't bear to see her lose and get hurt again. You promised me you'd always take care of her, please, just make sure you do!"

I held her hands, seeing the plea in her eyes.

"I promised you, and I was telling the truth; Ashley will never have anything from me except the best I can give her, always!"

Mother seemed satisfied with that, and patted my knee. "OK, now that's sorted, let's go and set up that bedroom for you and Ashley, and I can't believe I just said that!" she grinned.

I went and collared Ashley, and press-ganged Judy into helping us clear the room I was staying in and moving Ashley's stuff in there. Her current room was right next to mother's room, to be as close to her as possible at night, and my room was at the other end of the house. I knew why mother wanted us in there, and it did give me a pang for a moment, but Ashley also twigged why mother was moving us as far away from her as possible; sound carries well, at night...

We laboured for a couple of hours, getting the room just so, according to some complex organisational vision she had, and Judy and I just followed orders; well, I did; after a while, Judy decided to not assist any further and just climbed on the bed and lay back to watch. Her reasoning was disarmingly simple; it was our den of iniquity, not hers, so she didn't see why we couldn't set it up ourselves. As a bonus, the room was larger than Ashley's old room, so she had more room to spread out in. As mentioned earlier, I only had a holdall and a few new shirts, so I wasn't overburdened with a need for closet space just yet. While we, correction, I laboured, mother began putting dinner together.

Once I'd finished, I wandered in and started giving mother a hand with dinner; (and before you think it, I'm not some kind of goody-goody or brown-noser; the fact was, with no job, and Ashley and Judy closeted with their heads together, I'd run out of things to do and people to talk to, I was at a complete loose end, and I don't do sitting around idly well, so I thought I'd make myself useful for a while).

Mother had me peeling potatoes and chopping carrots while she chatted about her job, about her husband, about Ashley when she was small, filling me in on my sister's life a little, giving me a better picture of the girl I loved. From mother's description of how it used to be, they'd had a pretty good life; James had been a contractor, making a very healthy living out of urban renewal projects, and building several housing developments.

They used to live elsewhere in Albany, a place called Crestwood, and they'd bought this house a a development project to renovate and remodel in line with the surrounding dwellings, and then James had become sick, and had to stop working, and the money ran out very quickly. The house in Crestwood was foreclosed, and this dilapidated house became the family home. Ashley had been most affected; she'd lived in a large house with a pool and a summerhouse, with her own playroom, everything she'd wanted or needed, vacations at Cape Cod and Nantucket Island, and then it was all gone.

I pondered all this while we were getting everything ready, and I also reminded mother that Dr. Nixon was coming over later, so perhaps he'd appreciate being invited to join us for dinner...?

Mother readily agreed, flushing slightly. Oho, I thought, Judy was right, there's definitely something there, well, well, well!

I asked her if she needed anything else done, and she smiled and said she was fine, I'd done enough for now, so I went off in search of Ashley. I found her still in my (our!) room. She'd gotten dressed now, out of her baggy T-shirt and into a summer top with spaghetti straps and a pair of unfeasibly tight jeans; they looked sprayed on! They showed every curve and line of her long, elegant legs, and her smooth, rounded, delectable bum, and I have no problem admitting they made my mouth water! Ashley saw me looking and stretched out like a photo-shoot model.

"You like, young Sir?" she asked coquettishly, and I nodded, still busy ogling her, because she was definitely worth every second of ogle I could squeeze out of the moment!

Judy grinned at us.

"Why don't you two get a room? Oh yes, you have! Do you want me to leave?"

Ashley grinned even wider.

"Shush, Judy, my boy wants to ogle me, I quite like being an object of ogle!"

"You said you wanted some jeans tight enough to give mum a stroke, I'm going out on a limb here and supposing these are one and the same?" I asked, and she smiled back.

"Yup, but they're not really jeans, they're Jeggings, leggings made to look like jeans, feel them, they're made of spandex or something, not denim. Very big in England right now, I hear, so you should feel right at home!"

She undulated to illustrate just how figure hugging they were, her lovely behind and flanks rippling and quivering fetchingly, making me feel weak and horny and completely fetched! I also failed to see any VPL, no matter how closely I looked. Ashley grinned happily at me.

"I'm not wearing any, not with these, well, you just can't...!"

That was it. My PHL (Personal Horniness Level) shot up from tick-over to full throttle right away, as Ashley and Judy just grinned at me, knowing full well what was going through my mind. I was fighting to keep my little friend (well, perhaps not so little...) under wraps and under control, and I just knew that they knew what a struggle I was having; something was going to blow soon

Judy leaned over to pat me on the knee.

"Calm down, Lover Boy, keep your pants zipped, you've got all night, go get a shower, read a book, do a crossword, she'll be here when you get back! Savour the anticipation, Old Bean!" she grinned, "Besides, I thought you English would rather drink tea than fuck, and it's not like I haven't seen your busy little love-token before; shall I make you some tea, or would you like to go somewhere and become...comfortable again? Or you and Ashley could just...?" Oh, she was having so much fun!

"I'm not English, I'm American!" I gritted, trying to keep my condition out of sight, but Judy was trying determinedly to see what was making me so uncomfortable, and I had to keep moving to avoid that interested stare; now I know how a fan dancer feels when she drops her fans. I wasn't so much hot under the collar as heated under the belt-buckle, and she bloody well knew it...

"OK Judy, you can stick a fork in him, he's done!" grinned Ashley, and Judy looked disappointed, but slapped my backside and said "OK Stud-Brother, I'm done too, you can relax now!"

Easier said than done, believe me...

Ashley pulled me down next to her, and I promptly pulled a cushion over my lap, to hide...things.

"Ignore her, she's a past master at this," grinned Ashley, "I've seen her reduce bigger guys than you to drooling chimps, you got off light! Just be glad she likes you...!" Judy grinned and held up the peace sign, so I did as well, and peace reigned in splendour abundant once again. Well, until the next time she decided to press my buttons, anyway...

We pretty much camped-out in our room (OUR room!) for the rest of the day, chatting and kidding around until we heard the door chime.

"There's dad, right on cue!" remarked Judy, and left the room with Ashley to go watch the fun when he and mother tried to act all nonchalant around each other.

Mother showed Dr. Nixon into our room, and he did all the doctor-type things you'd expect, but I could see his heart wasn't really in it; he obviously had other things on his mind. Mother too looked different, and it took me a little while to work out that she'd changed into something a little less 'mom' and a little more 'Oh, Hello!'

She had on modest shorts that nevertheless showed off her long, very nice legs, and a short-sleeved white shirt with a couple of buttons undone at the neck and a hint of cleavage. Go mum!

When he'd finished with me, Dr. Nixon asked me a few questions about the previous night, nodding as I tried to explain how I'd felt, then and now.

"It's OK to feel that way, Nick, and completely understandable," he began, "what you're exhibiting is an almost text-book case of something some therapists call 'Survivor's Guilt'. I assure you, it's normal, and it will pass. I know you feel like you abandoned her, it's natural that you would, seeing as what came after, but you didn't, she sent you away, for your own good, as she saw it. What happened to her isn't your fault, and at some point you're going to have to stop beating yourself-up over it. If you want to speak to a more competent therapist than me, I can give you some names, would that help?"

I declined. Ashley was helping me cope, and Judy, strangely enough. Having their kind of normality around me was pulling me through, and I explained that to Dr. Nixon.

He looked skeptical. "Judy, eh? As a therapist I would have thought she'd fall somewhere between Attila the Hun and Slipknot, but she does keep you awake and aware, I'll give you that! The girl has a beautiful mind, it's a pity she chooses to dress, walk and talk like Cindy Lauper's hooker sister...I sometimes think the only reason the anti-Christ hasn't come yet is because he knows Judy's up here waiting for him!" He grinned and told me to button my shirt, we were done. As he turned to leave, he stopped and turned back.

"Almost forgot, I got a call, the part you ordered is in, so they'll deliver it tomorrow morning at nine, are you still going to install it for me?"

I grinned and nodded. "I'll be there just after, then, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get you back on the road; that should save you some peace of mind with the 408!"

He smiled and made to leave, and when he paused to say goodbye to mother, she asked him if he'd like to join us for dinner. He looked pleased, and a little awkward, almost shy, but he readily accepted. Mother had laid a place for him already, so we all sat down to eat. It looked like a typical family dinner, if you discounted Judy and her 'Hot Beaver' T-shirt and her violently clashing hair streaks and pierced lip...

Mother kept calling him 'Dr. Nixon', and he grinned.

"I think we can dispense with the formalities, my name's David!"

Mother also grinned, shyly.

"And my name's Julia, David!"

Ashley, Judy and I watched this with suppressed grins; it really was like watching two fourteen year-olds on their first date; which it was, in a way. The girls and I wolfed down our food and asked to be excused, mother looking at us in consternation at being left alone at the table with a man for the first time in several years, and asked why we were being so rude.

Judy piped up.

"I promised Ashley I'd help her with her math homework, so we need to crack on, and Nicky's very busy, aren't you, Nicky?" while jabbing me with a sharp elbow.

I was jolted into awareness of what she was saying.

"What? Oh...yes, I have this...thing I have to do, very busy, got to go now. So sorry!" and I bolted, promising we'd do the washing up later, so just leave everything in the kitchen.

Ashley and Judy were giggling like lunatics in our room, congratulating themselves on what good plotters they were. I was happy; dinner had gone well, mother had looked happy and relaxed, chatting about everything except our family, and Dr. Nixon looked really pleased to be in her company; maybe there really was something there, and if so, well, she deserved it.

Eventually Judy decided that she needed to be getting home, she had those assignments to finish for Monday, so she wanted to make a start, so with much hugging, she left, only to come back and call us out to silently creep down the hall so we could peek in the kitchen. Mother was washing, and 'David' was drying, both of them talking and making big eye contact, oblivious to the world.

Judy left and Ashley and I went back to our room to wait for Dr. Nixon to leave so we could interrogate mother. Eventually I heard him leaving, and we sneaked out to hear him ask mother out to dinner on Friday. She accepted, of course, no big surprise there, and thanked him with a peck on the cheek, making him smile in surprised pleasure. Like I said, like a pair of fourteen year-olds!

We said our good nights and Ashley and I returned to our room. I was excited; tonight I got to spend the night with my girl, for the first time, and the suspense was killing me! Ashley seemed to be feeling the same, and as soon as the door was closed, she pounced (figuratively speaking), wasting no time in getting my shirt off as I tugged her skin-tight 'Jeggings' off, discovering that she was indeed 'commando' underneath. Ashley slid my jeans and briefs off me, leaving me naked as I tugged her top off so she could join me. My cock was feeling the need for attention, and stood out straining, a fact she took note of as she kissed me, her hand working up and down as our tongues fenced and my hand found her moist pussy and lightly rubbed and slid around between her legs.

And someone knocked at the door! Ashley squealed as she dived for cover, and I stood there foolishly staring, unable to move if mother opened that door...

"Kids I'm heading to bed. Ashley don't stay up too late, you know it's a school night, and Nicky don't forget about what you told David, I mean Dr. Nixon. I love you, babies, and thank you, I had a fun night!" We heard her walk back down the hall, and then the sound of her bedroom door closing.

"Damn, Nicky that was close," giggled Ashley, coming back up to my side and pushing my mouth closed. "Breathe, baby, that's it! It could have been so much worse; supposing she'd walked in and found me with my ass in the air and your dick in my mouth? Jeez! Tomorrow, before anything else, you're putting a lock on that fucking door!"

With that, she pushed me back towards the bed, making me sit down so she could kneel on the floor between my legs, her hands squeezing my balls as she slowly pumped my cock back to full recovery, then she started to kiss my length, from the root to the crown. I held my breath as she kissed and then licked the head, finally slipping her lips over the end to envelope me in the warm wetness of her mouth.

She started to suck, gently at first, then increasing the suction, her cheeks hollowing with the effort, and the effect on me was galvanising. I could feel my orgasm gathering, pressure building as she suctioned me, her head bobbing as she slid her lips up and down over the engorged head and her hands pumping me as she squeezed and fondled my balls rhythmically, readying them to empty into her.

The end came suddenly, as the dam inside me burst. I felt a wave of electricity mount up my spinal column, flaring all my nerve endings, to burst in a soundless pulse of white light behind my eyes, my stomach and thighs rippling and tensing in sweet anguish as the pleasure burned unbearably though me, and then suddenly all was released in a pulsing, muscular spasm that shot my sperm into her mouth in long, satisfying jets, pulse after pulse bursting out of me, filling her mouth again and again. Ashley swallowed and swallowed again, until I finally stopped ejaculating, wrung dry, for now, and she licked and sucked every last remnant of sperm from my cock, cleaning my head and licking me dry.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers