Rag Doll Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

She looked up at me and smiled as I trembled and shuddered in the dying reaches of my orgasm, wondering how she could do that to me, giving thanks that she could.

"That should hold you for a while, stud!" she grinned, standing up and pushing me backwards to land on top of me.

She stood up and gently pushed me backwards, climbing on to the bed to lie next to me, her lips too close to resist, so I didn't. After a kiss that lasted a lifetime, she pulled away to grin at me, a grin I knew well by now. I bent my head down to kiss along her neck down her shoulder and further on down, to lick and gently bite her nipple, enjoying the little cries and starts she gave as I licked and sucked, first one nipple then the other. Meanwhile my hand had found her soft and very wet pussy, and as I kissed her I rubbed and stroked and touched her, feeling her lips swell and part as she became even more aroused.

One finger found its way into her, and slowly rubbed and touched between her folds of flesh, until it rubbed against the hard little nub of her clitoris. The effect on her was electric; her eyes snapped open, and she leaned up to push me onto my back, and she swung her leg over me to lie on me, her knees on either side of me as she kissed me. She sat up and grinned again, and took hold of my raging cock, lifting up to slide herself back down, the sensation of damp heat and soft velvety pressure as she engulfed me nearly taking my breath away.

Ashley began to rock, sliding herself up and down on me, and grinding against me as she did, her eyes closed as she brought herself off, that little smile never leaving her face. Her pussy was clenching and squeezing me, clasping and releasing as she tightened and relaxed her inner muscles, and the picture of her above me, her beautiful face rapt as she pleasured herself, all these things were having their effect on me.

I pumped back against her, definitely feeling the need rising again. Ashley sped up, pounding herself against me as she approached that peak, and then, suddenly, her orgasm crashed into her, and she stiffened and leaned forward, gasping as the waves of orgasm crashed through her, her pussy tightening around my throbbing cock as I lost it, pouring stream after stream of spunk into her, her clasping, squeezing pussy rippling as it massaged every drop of sperm out of my straining cock.

She slumped down, utterly spent, her heart hammering and her chest heaving as she fought for breath, my heart rate and breathing a close match. Eventually she raised her head to grin at me, and kiss me once on the tip of my nose.

"That was...amazing, we should do that again soon!"

I could only agree.

In the morning, once again, I took her to school, again going through the whole 'kissing her extravagantly' pantomime just to piss-off the people who'd given her such a hard time, although I enjoyed it thoroughly, as always, then headed off to the Nixon house to install that replacement compressor for Dr. Nixon.

As I predicted, it only took a few minutes, and it worked, as I knew it would, so he was a happy man, a very happy man, so happy he pressed three hundred dollars into my hand as a thank-you for saving him thousands more; not bad for 15 minutes work! When I made to leave, he called me inside, and asked me to wait while he made a couple of phone calls. That done, he came and sat with me.

"Nick, I just got off the phone with an old friend of mine. He has a specialist auto repair facility downtown, handling only European cars. I told him about you, and he's especially interested in the fact that you have a Lotus Mechanic certification; if he has you on board, he can get a Lotus dealership, something he's been trying to do for years; like me, he has a bit of a thing for hand-built British cars, and he wants to see you this afternoon, so I told him I'd bring you over; actually, I had to stop him coming over here right away!"

I thanked him profusely; maybe I was finally on my way to getting a job!

When I left, I mentioned how pleased my mother would be if I could get a job, it would certainly help buoy-up the family finances, and Dr. Nixon grinned.

"I'd certainly like to see her face when you tell her; Julia's a fine looking woman!" he admitted and then blushed scarlet as he realised he'd blurted out something he'd probably not meant to say out loud.

I had to hide a grin, and innocently asked him if he'd like to come home with me, so I could tell mother, and take him out to breakfast as a thank you. Of course he agreed, and we headed back to the house.

When we got there, mother was sitting on the couch, a large envelope in her hand, and a letter. She looked up at me, her face ashen, and that's when I knew something was badly wrong, as did Dr. Nixon. She handed me the letter wordlessly, and my eyes immediately blurred with tears as I recognised the handwriting; it had been on every birthday card and gift tag I'd ever received, on every school Report Card I'd ever brought home. It was Barbara's handwriting, and for a second I considered not reading it, but even a message from beyond the grave was something from her, a link, of sorts, and it was better than nothing...

I read, and as I read, my anger, and my gorge rose. I read it again, and looked at mother. "Mum...?" I croaked, the nausea pulsing through me, the clamour of it almost deafening me as my mouth filled with the sour taste of vomit.

She started crying and shaking, and David Nixon had to catch her or she'd have fallen.

"What is it, Nick, what's in the letter?" he demanded, and I sat down hard as my knees gave way.

I held the letter out. "I know who raped Ashley, and why...it's all here...!" I managed to say through tightly clenched teeth while mother cried and shuddered against him.

And then I had to stumble to the bathroom and be sick, to retch endlessly until I had nothing left to throw up, and only the pain remained as I dry heaved.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers