Rage

Story Info
Anything to survive.
4.5k words
3.98
66.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgord30
mgord30
2 Followers

Introduction

From his perch in the rubble of the fourth floor, he scanned the ruined city through binoculars. A flit of motion attracted his attention. Focusing and concentrating, he eventually could make out 2 people moving stealthily, slipping from one hiding place to the next, careful to avoid detection. He determined that they were heading towards a government shelter several miles to the west. They were in for a shock, he was thinking, knowing that it had been overrun 2 days previous.

Then, he heard the howls. A rape gang was moving through the ruins, consumed by the Rage and seeking women to ease the pain. The figures below froze and, for the first time, he could see their profile. Women! That explained their stealth and, now, their fear. He knew that they would have to move fast. The Rage focussed the senses on one thing: finding women. If the rape gang moved down wind, they would inevitably smell them.

As he watched, he could feel the Rage in himself begin to take over. He was infected, but he was able to control it better than most. He had created medication that would dampen it for awhile, but he knew that he was going to need a woman soon. And there were 2 women just below him.

He moved calmly down the stairs to the street level. He slipped over to the spot where he had last seen them. It was easy to follow their trail in the dust strewn streets. They were moving fast, trying to keep buildings, burned out cars, dumpsters, whatever they could find between them and the rape gang. But, the gang was catching up. It wasn't yet clear if the gang had sensed them or if they, too, were moving to the government shelter to check for survivors.

He came to a spot where the footprints moved off in different directions. Smart. If one of them was caught it would give the other a chance to put some distance between her and the gang while they satisfied themselves on the unfortunate one. The gang seemed to be closest to the one who had gone off to the left, so he pursued the one on the right. She had left the smaller footprint, so he presumed that she was petite.

He followed the trail to a door of a warehouse. Wary that she might be armed, he moved around the building until he found another open door. He slipped in and waited until his eyes adjusted to the light. Slowly and soundlessly, he moved through the building towards the door she had entered. Then, he spotted her, crouching behind some boxes, staring at the door. She had something in her hand.

Quietly, he slipped up behind her, grabbed her wrist and slammed it into a box. She dropped the knife she had been holding. He spun her around so that she was facing him and grabbed her other wrist. She gasped and stared up at him. He knew what she saw: his eyes glowing red. His world was taking on a red tinge as the Rage took over. He needed to blow his load soon. He surveyed his catch. Pretty with blue eyes and long brown hair. A winsome face. He cast his eyes down. Nice rack, trim waist and slight hips.

They were silent, but both were suddenly distracted by the sounds around them. The howls of the rape gang had been constant for the last half hour. But, now, another sound was added to the cacophony. The rape gang had captured their quarry and the screams made evident that they had begun taking their turns.

"Do you know who I am?"

She nodded.

"Do you want to live?"

She nodded.

"Then prove it to me. Take off your top."

With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She reached around her back and looked up at him, questioning him.

He nodded.

She unhooked the clasp and removed her bra. Her tits looked to be very nice 34Cs, still firm and perky. He caressed each, savouring their weight, the soft flesh and the responsive nipples. Red was the colour of his world. He stifled the urge to howl, wary of giving away their position and his new possession.

"On your knees."

Obediently, she lowered herself to her knees and watched as he unbuttoned his pants, lowered his fly and pulled out his hard cock.

"Open your mouth."

She obliged and he slipped his dick in. She began to suck on it and reached up to fondle his nutsack. He began with long slow strokes. He watched his cock slide in and out of her mouth. She didn't seem to have any trouble accommodating him, but he wasn't asking her to take the whole thing.

The screams and cries outside were fading, turning to sobbing, gagging, guttural cries for help that wasn't coming.

Since he was in the Rage, it took only a minute before he was spewing spunk into her mouth. She gagged but still was able to handle the whole load. And, as usual with his first shot when in the Rage, it was huge. He was impressed with her ability to swallow that much spunk. But, red was still the colour of his world.

"That wasn't enough. Bend over that box and pull your pants down."

She obeyed. She bent over so that her tits hung like fleshy pendulums, swinging back and forth. She lowered her pants and panties, and stepped out of one of the legs so that she could spread her legs. She offered herself to him. He stepped up behind her and entered her quickly. She grunted but maintained her position. He began fucking her, slapping her ass with each stroke. He leaned forward to grab a flopping tit and gave it a squeeze.

He straightened up and concentrated on the fucking he was giving her. He pounded her cunt. Her head was buried in her hands and she grunted each time he slammed into her. Occasionally, she let out a long, low moan. And when he felt her cunt spasm around his cock, he exploded, blowing his load into her.

He stood still for a minute, enjoying the sensation of his dick inside her, slowly and gently sliding in and out. When he withdrew, she stood up and turned to face him. She looked into his eyes. The Rage had calmed but it still stirred within him. She reached out and cupped his balls in her hand. Instantly, he was hard again. With her other hand, she began jerking him off. She watched his reaction and when satisfied that this was what he needed, she again dropped to her knees and took his dick in her mouth.

She looked up at him while she pistoned up and down his shaft. Looking down at her, he watched his dick disappear into her mouth. He could see her tits jiggling sympathetically. He reached down and bounced one of them in his hand. Occasionally, she would slowly take all of his dick down her throat and hold it there. He could feel the base of her tongue moving against his knob. Then, she would slowly pull off it until just the tip of it remained in her mouth. Finally, she put her hand on his ass and encouraged him to fuck her mouth. He placed his hand on the back of her head and began to pound away. She placed her hands behind her back and let him have his way with her. He straddled her, trying to jam his cock as far down her throat as he could. She sucked, hoping to add to his sensations, desperate now to please him.

Finally, he shot his load. He stepped back and looked down at her. Her hands remained behind her back, she was staring at the floor. He could see her tongue worming about, cleaning up bits of spunk that remained in her mouth. Her position and posture gave him a sense of power over her. She was clearly well-trained.

"Why did you leave your master?"

She looked up at him. "I didn't leave him. He was killed when a rape gang tried to break into his fortress. Sarah and I were able to escape before the gang found us."

"Do you want to join my girls?"

"I was hoping that we would find you and that you would take us in."

"Stand up."

She got to her feet and he examined her. "Turn around." She turned and he looked at her small, heart shaped ass. He ran a hand over it. Very tight and firm. He ran his other hand over her tits. Also firm. Small pale aureolas topped with tiny nipples, contrasting with the heavy melons they graced. Without warning, he parted her ass cheeks and inserted his middle finger into her asshole. She started just a little, but did not move. He continued his attentions to her tits while sliding his finder in and out of her rectum. She was starting to breathe heavily and her lips were parted. Now that the Rage had calmed in him, he could take his time. He bounced her tits in his hand, still finger fucking her anus. After a few minutes of play, he removed his finger.

"Bend over that table and present your ass to me."

She obeyed. She leaned forward on her elbows, spread her legs and arched her back. She stared straight ahead, waiting for the ass fucking she was about the receive.

"Obedient. I like that."

He positioned himself behind her and placed the tip of his knob against her little brown button. When he pushed, there was a slight resistance but then her anus opened and he slowly but deliberately drove the length of his cock up her ass. She continued to stare straight ahead, her lips slightly parted. Her eyelids fluttered occasionally as his dick slid up and down her back channel. He wasn't pounding her, just sliding up and down, enjoying the sensation of her tight little rectum wrapped around his dick.

He looked down at the perfect little ass, now spread open just for him, his dick hidden up her rectum. Her tits were quivering. He decided that it was time and began the short strokes. She gave a little grunt each time he slammed into her and her melons bounced and jiggled with each stroke. But, she accepted this ass fucking because she knew that her survival depended on it.

He leaned forward to grab her bouncing tits and to drive his cock further up her asshole. She cried out and almost collapsed but she was able to maintain her position. Finally, he exploded and blasted 3 spurts of jizm into her. When he pulled out of her asshole, her knees gave out and she collapsed on the table.

He walked off in search of water to clean up. Surprisingly, he found a sink with a working tap and was able clean off his dick. Only fair, he thought, because it is likely going back in her mouth before the day is finished.

When he returned, she was still spread out on the table, her lovely ass sticking up in the air, her tits squashed against the table. He walked over to her and helped her to her feet.

He listened. The howls, the screams, the cries had died down while he had been using her to calm the Rage.

"We have to go now, before they sense you."

She nodded and looked at her clothes scattered across the floor.

"Yes, get dressed."

He noticed that she did not bother to put on her bra and buttoned only a couple of the lowest buttons of her blouse.

When she walked back to him, her tits bounced wonderfully and occasionally a nipple poked out for just an instant. She had, indeed, been trained well.

"What is your name?"

Simone."

"And what is my name?"

"Master."

Travel

They picked their way through the rubble, back to where he had hidden his motorcycle. He told her that it was two or three days back to the fortress. He watched as she digested this information. That was a long time to keep the Rage controlled. It didn't need to be said, but there would have to be many more sessions. She nodded.

They climbed on the cycle and started their journey.

When he decided it was time, he pulled the motorcycle off to the side of the road. They had seen no one and there was no reason to think that they would see anyone. Women were too afraid and men were occupied trying to control the Rage. They got off the cycle and he dropped the kick stand.

"Strip."

She was already shrugging off her blouse. Her pants and panties were next.

"Bend over the cycle."

Obediently, she bent over the saddle, arranging herself so that she was draped over the leather seat and her ass was sticking up in the air. He had pulled his cock out while she was undressing. He approached the bike and mounted her. It was strictly animal sex. He didn't want to waste time satisfying her, he just needed to fuck her. It didn't take long. He took some pleasure watching her ass cheeks jiggle each time he slammed into her, but mostly, it was business.

When he was finished, he stepped back admiring her little ass.

She remained bent of the saddle, obediently waiting for instructions. They both knew that he wasn't finished. If they left now, he would have to pull over in an hour for another session. He walked around the cycle and, with a finger under her chin, raised her head. She opened her mouth and he inserted his dick. This time, he was able to focus on pleasure and savour the sensation of her warm, wet mouth as she worked his cock, pistoning up and down its length. He sighed as she fondled his balls. When he came, she gently and rhythmically squeezed his nuts, coaxing every bit of spunk out of them.

He stepped back and tucked his package back in his pants. She remained bent over the bike, not sure what he wanted next. She couldn't see his eyes, so she didn't know if the Rage was calmed.

"You can get dressed, now."

She got up and retrieved her clothes. While she dressed, he mounted the bike, started it and pushed it off the kick stand.

She didn't bother buttoning her blouse and just tied the hems together. It flared out, revealing her tits. When she mounted the cycle, she wrapped her arms around his waist and rubbed her tits into his back. He chuckled, thinking about what he was going to do with her. Usually, the women he brought back from his hunting trips went into the pool that serviced his soldiers. But, this one was special. Very easy on the eyes, obedient and well trained. Plus, she seemed to have skills that some of his girls could only fake. Only a few could take it in the ass with the composure that she showed. All this in a package that looked and behaved like the girl next door.

He had convinced himself that she would go into his private pool. But, he still had to stock the service pool, so he would have to consider whether he would have to raid his own pool or whether he should conduct more hunting trips. He had culled the area around his fortress and it was getting harder and harder to find women. First, there were a few overlords like him who managed to hoard women and create a band of men who protected them and was satisfied with his leftovers. Second, the rape gangs were the sexual equivalent of strip mining or clear cutting. No one survived, so each day there were fewer women than the day before. Eventually, he was sure, the rape gangs would die out. Unable to find women, he predicted that the members of each gang would turn on each other when the Rage hit.

But, there was no question that the service pool needed replenishing. To keep his men happy, he needed to supply variety. He also needed to ensure that when any of his men was in Rage, the pool hadnÕt been exhausted and there were available women. He would have to review his private pool to see if there was someone whom he didnÕt mind transferring to the service pool. It would be a difficult decision because his girls certainly preferred looking after his needs over servicing his soldiers. The last time he threatened relegation to the service pool, the response was so piteous that he gave her cock duty instead. Her job was to keep his dick in her mouth and accept his spunk throughout the day. He found that he got more work done this way than fucking someone whenever the Rage hit.

He would have to plan more hunting trips. Typically, he conducted the hunting trips himself. He was good at it and it gave him first choice. He may have to send out other soldiers to at least do reconnaissance on areas he had not yet covered. He could only send out his soldiers one at a time. He knew that even a group of two could exhaust a woman before they got her back to the fortress.

These were his thoughts as they arrived at his fortification. The large gate raised as he approached it. The girl looked about and saw men on the ramparts waving. No women were in sight. She pulled her blouse over her tits. She wondered how her new master was going to use her. He was famous for maintaining the largest group of soldiers in the area. That meant that he must also have the largest group of women to service those men and calm the Rage. Her choices were limited: obey her master or service the soldiers.

They motored through a courtyard and another gate automatically raised. They entered a fortified garage. Now, she saw women. Two women, dressed is diaphanous chiffon drapery that left nothing to the imagination, approached them as they dismounted from the motorcycle. Their tits bounced and jiggled as they rushed to their master. They each pressed up against him, rubbing their tits against him and kissing him up on the cheek.

"This is Simone. She will be joining you in my private pool. Clean her up. Explain the rules. Demonstrate the punishments."

As he spoke he fondled their tits. He turned to the girl and did the same.

"Go with them. Pay attention. If you don't enjoy life here, you can leave anytime you want."

With that, he walked up a set of stairs to his private apartment.

Welcome

The two led her into what seemed to be a harem room. Other naked women lounged on overstuffed chairs and sofas. Soft music played in the background. The girl could sense that the tall, statuesque brunette who was leading her through the room was in charge. The other women seemed to defer to her. When she waved at a couple of them to follow, they quickly got to their feet.

She was led into a large tiled room, with a closeted toilet in one corner and a large bathtub in the centre. She was disrobed by two of the women and told to make her toilet. When she left the closet, she was lowered into the hot, soapy water that now filled the tub. Two other women joined her and began to lather her with soap. As they each bobbled a tit with a soapy sponge, Simone noted that her new Master seemed to have a penchant for large boobs. Each woman had a rack that wobbled and jiggled as they moved about. Simone was confident that her jugs would please her Master, especially as they were squeaky clean after the attention they'd had. The women were now concentrating on her pussy and her ass. One of them was gently soaping her gash. The other parted her ass cheeks and made sure that her anal button was clean.

When they finished, they helped her out of the tub and toweled her off. She enjoyed the feeling of the rough towel against her skin and the bouncing they gave her tits. They seemed to pay special attention to her melons, each vigourously rubbing a tit. The brunette approached her.

"I am Deliah. I am responsible for your schedule and your duties. Our Master mentioned that there are rules. There are two rules. First, you duty is to please our Master. I am sure that you will learn how to keep him happy. Second, you must obey me. There are consequences if you do not meet these rules. First, our Master believes that discipline can better a woman. Second, you may be demoted to barrack duty. Our Master does not use a woman after she has performed barrack duty, so there is no chance to return to his private pool. Do you understand?"

Simone nodded. "My previous master also believed in discipline. I do not need to be reminded."

Deliah shook her head. "Our Master said that we are to demonstrate the punishment. He will want to see your ass when we are finished."

The two woman on either side of her grabbed her arms and pulled her through a second door. She knew that she shouldn't struggle. If she wasn't cooperative, Master could demote her to barrack status, or worse. But, she didn't want to experience whatever was in store for her and so she resisted.

The door slammed behind her. She looked around her. It was clear that this room was designed for disciplining Master's women. For the first time, she noticed a couple of guards. They were both grinning, watching all the female flesh, the jiggling buttocks and bouncing tits. She was conscious of her own melons wobbling back and forth as she was maneuvered into position. Both guards had their dicks out and were gently stroking themselves. She was confident that, as part of the Master's pool, she wouldn't be servicing them.

mgord30
mgord30
2 Followers
12