Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent over a saddle that was clearly positioned for this purpose. Her wrists were shackled to hold her in place. Then her legs were spread and her ankles bound to keep her legs open.

Deliah spoke. "Sometimes, Master will administer the discipline. Sometimes, he assigns the task to me. We always begin with a paddle to make the flesh tender."

Without warning, Deliah brought the paddle down hard on Simone's luscious ass. Simone involuntarily gasped at the sudden pain. A second slap, a third. Simone cried out and jerked at each abrupt shot of pain. The guards came closer to watch. Her ass cheeks jiggled each time the paddle struck. When she jerked in reaction to the pain, her tits wobbled about. The guards chuckled and continued to stroke themselves. Simone wondered if she would have to suck them off.

When Simone's ass was nice and pink, Deliah stopped and set the paddle down. She ran her hand over SimoneÕs cheeks and raised an eyebrow to the guards. They each nodded.

"Now that you ass has been prepared, we can proceed with the actual discipline. The lash will sting, so you will probably want to cry out. Don't worry, this room is sound proof, so no one else will hear."

Simone was frantic with fear. Her ass was tenderized. It was burning hot. She was still worried about the guards. The focus of the group was her ass. Would they be boning her butt? And now, Deliah said something about a lash.

The first stroke of the lash came from nowhere. First, Simone was pondering her immediate fate. Then, she lurched, arched her back and screamed from the sudden, biting pain of the lash across both ass cheeks. Another stroke and another brought the same reaction. The guards were laughing and commenting on her tits as she jumped and bucked with each stroke.

Each stroke burned. She was screaming, begging for the punishment to stop. She knew the her twisting and bucking just stimulated the guards more. Her tits bounced and swung back and forth as she desperately tried to shield herself in vain. Her little ass was theirs to enjoy.

Finally, Deliah stopped. She ran her hand over Simone's ass. It was bright pink from the paddling and the whipping had left bright red stripes across it.

"Master will be pleased."

She motioned the guards to come closer. She took a dick in each hand and jerked them off. Each of them spurted onto Simone's burning ass. She spread the spunk over Simone's cheeks and down into her crack. Simone was thankful that the whipping had stopped. The warm cum actually seemed to soothe the pain. She knew that she didn't want to give Master any excuse to discipline her.

Once Deliah had finished covering Simone's butt with cum, she stepped back. Then, she picked up the lash. Simone was collapsed over the saddle, aware only that the whipping had stopped. Then, she felt Deliah's hand part her ass cheeks. She felt something foreign against her butt hole. It was the handle of the lash. Deliah pushed it and Simone's anus opened to accept it.

"Master will enjoy your ass more when it has been trained."

Simone was acutely aware of the guards staring at her nakedness. And, now, she had a whip sticking out of her ass. She wanted to explain that she had already been trained. That Master had already fucked her ass several times and was satisfied. She wanted to affirm that she was happy to take Master's cock anywhere he wanted to put it. She knew her role in life and wanted to perform it as best she could. She wanted to make Master happy. But, instead, she had to be disciplined.

She waited, listening to the crude comments of the guards. Deliah adjusted the whip handle, pushing it a bit further up her ass. To the guards great amusement, she bounced one of Simone's tits. Then, the other. Simone could not move, she could only wait. Her ass was cooling, the pain subsiding.

Finally, Deliah waved the guards out of the room. The other two women released her from her bindings and helped her stand up. She looked at Deliah wondering. Deliah nodded and Simone took this as permission to take the whip handle out of her asshole. She pulled it out with some relief. Her previous master had trained her to take it in the ass, so it was not a great discomfort, but it was embarrassing to be seen with something sticking out of her ass.

She was returned to the bathtub to clean up and then received some drapery to wrap about her body. Like the others', it was sheer and her tits, butt and bush were clearly visible. But, she liked that it made her feel sexy. She looked in a mirror and when she turned her back could see her pink and striped ass. She smiled knowing that Master would be pleased.

She was ready to be presented to Master.

12