All Comments on 'Raging Storm'

by flyndance

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awwwwwwww

just beautiful...

thank you

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
yes

An old story but very well done. Please continue.

flyndanceflyndanceover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for commenting.

I don't think I can write a sequel to this chapter alpineskier, it's a story that's future can be imagined. I'll try to write down my imagination if I can, but I don't promise anything. Thanks again for liking it and taking the time to comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful story!

Great writing

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
oh wow.....

that was so sensual and natural feeling! keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Warm Smile

Very beautiful and sensuous and HUMAN, as we should be...

Keep on going (writting). Please

sphilsphilover 12 years ago
Awesome

It is nice to read a truly romantic story.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

That is one teriffic story. Very sensual. I wasn't looking forward to winter this year but now, bring it on. Your writing, selection of the appropriate words and grammer are excellent. Thank you for contributing this story and I look forward to reading more of your compositions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful Story!

Your story was beautifully written erotic tale. It was one of the best that I have read on literotica.com in a very long time.

flyndanceflyndanceover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you again

A big thanks to all of those who liked my story and took the efforts to comment on it. It really is heartwarming and this kind of response is a huge boost to me since I'm quite new at this. Thanks a lot again all.

thorbetthorbetover 12 years ago
Lovely

A wonderful story told with such feeling. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Raging Storm Indeed!

Great read! I totally agree with all of the previous positive comments! 5 stars, and I look forward to any future postings!

- Huufs

SoCaliComfortSoCaliComfortover 12 years ago
Heartwarming

Someone else already said it but I'll say it again. Great read and a very sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

a great story.i only wished it was a bit longer. nonetheless, a job well done

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Kind of short for Romance.......

I liked it. Would have preferred it to have been the first chapter of a longer story, but it's a nice read on it's own as well.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Romance?

I have to agree with a previous comment. This should not be in the Romance section. It is better suited for Erotic Couplings.

I know we are in the time of TV dinners and microwave, but romance is more than just meeting someone and jumping into bed with them.

Still a well written story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SEQUEL!!

PLS DO A SEQUEL FOR THIS!!!

absolutely LOVE this story.. love the protegonists and your writing is fabulous in building up the characters and the plot! KEEP IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I've just started to branch out into the romance side of Literotica, and I'm enjoying what I've read so far. Your story is one of the best I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

A sweet story. Will there be a second chapter? Did they make a baby?

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 2 years ago

Very short, delightful story of two lonely people releasing some energy. For the life of me I don't know how some women would trust a guy enough to just go with him to his home moments after meeting for the first time. I could never.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous