All Comments on 'Rags to Reunions'

by KennyWright

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I don't really know what to say...

But that was definitely one of the best stories I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Please continue, I want to see Greg show up and add some conflict

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

One of the BEST stories I have read on here, I rarely comment but I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Promises, Promises!!!

Even if it is only a page, please, bring her home!

shaman43shaman43almost 13 years ago
Yeow

"Their bodies played percussion with each other." That is real writing. Not easy to describe that scene in new ways and words. You did it. It is just an example of how well this story is written. I love the characters. If this were a romance novel or novella then Adelle would be the next character to get her relationship. She is an interesting character. Love to see Greg get his comeuppance too. Loved it and 5 stars only because they don't go higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There has to be another chapter!!!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Another Chapter

Please another chapter you can't leave us hanging like this

HamsterHamsteralmost 13 years ago
Nice.....

Good effort. You caught the truly strange feeling of a 10th High School reunion exactly. A little wild, but the emotions and feelings about former classmates was right on. We don't need a sequel to this. We already know how it will turn out!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Intriguing.........

All in all, a very interesting story.

KennyWrightKennyWrightalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

I'm happy with the way this story turned out and I'm glad that others have enjoyed it, too. Your feedback and votes are a nice form of validation to this little hobby of mine.

To address the calls for a sequel and head off any expectations, I just want to say that for the story of Lily and Jack, I wouldn't hold your breath for one. The end is open, sure, but I don't think it takes a starry-eyed optimist to imagine a happy ending. I do like the Adele spinoff idea, though. She turned out to be more interesting than I'd originally conceived.

I actually wrote a blog post just now on this very subject. Check it out if you're bored ( http://bit.ly/mNA1tM ). And as always, I'm open to any ideas. I'm just not going to promise anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is soooo good...

I'm sure you've seen the number of reunion stories here, but none match this one. And I've read my share. The reason is your writing is just so damn good. Your similes and metaphors are so perfect they're almost invisible. And the character development is a marvel - succinct but complete. This is really a pleasure to read. I sure hope you don't disappear.

Thank you for sharing your work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope! She got played.

Both by Adele and Jack. Played, used and abused. No need to go back as there won't be anything there for her. And why would she want to go back to a school teacher? She's on the fast track. Good things are heading her way. Just steer clear of Jack look for an excuse to get some payback on Adele and move on with life. This wasn't romance. Maybe erotic couplings. But in any case, I gave it a "1" for failure to have a single romantic thing in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

1* there weas not one romantic thing in this 'boring story'. Should have been in Erotic Couplings.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Thanks for the warning

Group sex is an extreme turn off for me and NEVER part of true love/romance, can't happen. I'll pass on this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Almost Passed

I almost passed on this story and now that I’ve read it I wish I had. I suppose there was some romance in there but by the time I got to it I had already lost interest in the whole thing. I didn’t see one character in the story worthy of giving a flying flip about. Just a gaggle of self-absorbed idiots.

wickedwidow38ddwickedwidow38ddover 2 years ago

Sweet. And as a voyuer and exhibitionist, I enjoyed the library idea........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous