Rags to Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stared at it. He knew where this night was headed. He wasn't opposed to it, really. The baser synapses of his brain pulsed brightly at all that lurid possibility. Dolled up like they were, Morgan, Adele, Vivian, even Lily all looked like models -- hell, one of them was a model. But even sitting here, he felt a little silly. Their idea of fun was now vastly different than his. The last time he sat in this chair, earlier that week, he'd been grading papers on Shakespearean sonnets.

"I'm sure."

Adele shrugged. "Suit yourself, Mr. Teacher-of-the-Month." She took a deep drag off the joint, crawled off his lap and right into Vivian's. Holding the smoke in her lungs, she pulled the model's face to her. Their noses brushed as their lips locked. The smoke passed between them and when they pulled away, it was Vivian who had a lung-full. Draping an arm around Vivian, Adele raised an eyebrow at Jack. Well?

He started to feel the pressure in his pants, that was for sure. Any red-blooded male would. Vivian relaxed her lungs and breathed smoke, her eyes glazing over. She turned to Adele and nibbled along the blonde's neck, who shut her eyes in pleasure and twisted in Vivian's narrow lap. The strapless dress had pulled dangerously low across her breasts. The hint of coral nipple peeked out.

"Uhg..." Mitch grunted next to the women. Morgan and her husband were nuzzling their heads against one another, watching the exchange between the women as keenly as Jack was. He couldn't see one of Morgan's arms as it disappeared between them, but when Mitch groaned again, there was little doubt what was going on.

"You two sluts are becoming a growing problem," Morgan said. Adele and Vivian cracked up at the joke you had to be stoned to find funny.

"So why don't you handle it?" Adele suggested through giggles.

The rasp of a zipper cut through the little nook. "Don't worry. I am."

Mitch was a solid man, all rigid muscle and hard angles. His squared face looked like it had been carved out of granite, and he'd spoken so little that evening that Jack had started thinking of him as European, even though he was pretty sure that he wasn't. So it was odd to see the man come alive at whatever Morgan was doing to him.

She slithered from his lap, sinking to her knees between his thighs. Like the rest of him, his cock was stony and enviously large. Morgan wrapped both hands around it as her lips descended. She twisted her grip in opposite directions and began pumping her head.

A gasp rang out -- not one of their own. Lily had finally joined them.

Jack looked up. She stood demurely, slightly pigeon-toed, her purse clutched in both hands. Her hair was a little mussed and her nipples pierced the top of her green dress. Behind her, Greg's large body loomed, a behemoth to this innocent young woman.

"Glad you two could make it," Adele said, her voice lazy. "Sorry we started without you."

Lily took in one last sweep of the room. If it hadn't been for Greg and his unwanted advances in the dark, she wondered if she would have succumbed to the debauchery of the scene. She saw the half-spent joint on the coffee table, thinking of the times she used to get high back in college; that would have helped. Next to it sat a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black with a lot of damage already done. Only this bunch of upper-middle-class reunionites would get drunk off a bottle of $50 whiskey.

Jack sat alone and she was grateful for that, although that bulge in his pants wasn't exactly innocent. Not that she could really blame him. This scene was as hot as anything Adele could have come up with in one of her romance novels, and Lily wondered if her next would be about a reunion.

Lily almost went to him. Almost. If she were to ever get mixed up in group sex, doing it with Jack seemed like the only way. But she wasn't going to go there. Not today, and certainly not with this bunch.

Greg nudged up behind her, but she deftly sidestepped him. Keeping her eyes on Jack, she announced, "It's been a lot of fun, guys, but I'm taking off. See you at the 25-year reunion."

And then she left. Kind of.

****

A moan floated through the dusty stacks before Lily made it halfway to the stairs. Even with her resolve back on track, the things she'd seen that night were undeniably a turn on. She was already considering a long, steamy bath -- a bath with roaming fingers -- before tucking herself between the luxurious hotel sheets.

But the moan stopped her. She was proud of herself for leaving. For maintaining her dignity and self-discipline. But it couldn't hurt to watch, could it? If they didn't know...

Lily slipped out of her heels and crept back, conscious of every little sound she made: the whisper her nylons made on the short-pile carpet, the cough that so desperately wanted to escape. She didn't have to worry. As she got closer to the corner nook, the moans grew louder.

She found a spot along the wall at the opposite end from where they'd entered. Here, the shelves were built right up to the walls, creating narrow aisles that dead-ended in shadow. For her purposes, it was perfect.

"Uh!" The man's groan was sharp. He was close.

Light leaked from the alcove between the books. She caught movement over the tops, but nothing distinct. She wished that she was a little more buzzed -- it would have helped quiet her thundering heart. All those analogies about skipping class or robbing banks seemed paltry. The real danger was now.

Her hands shook as she cleared a larger opening in the shelf, lifting each book out as if it was a volatile stick of dynamite.

A feminine whine joined the man's groan. Lily saw a woman's tanned leg, Morgan's black dress pooled on the ground, a glimpse of nipple on breast. Lily's pussy quivered, demanding she stop being so cautious. She closed her eyes and took a moment to push a silent lungful of air through her lips. Feeling better, she finished her task.

Going back to work, she tried not to focus on the image materializing on the other side of the shelf. She kept her eyes on the titles of each volume. When she'd built her ragged window of books at last, she shrank into the dark away from the shelf and allowed herself to look.

From her angle, she could see the shabby end table between the love seat and chair. A half-empty bottle of whiskey sat next to the reading lamp. A man was occupying the armchair, although she could only see his trousers. If she got closer, she could see more, but didn't dare -- one stray look and she'd be caught. That thought had her shivering all over again. So she shifted laterally until her back was against the wall that made up the dead end of this aisle.

A full view of the love seat slid into view and Lily's mouth dropped open.

Morgan was naked save for her heels and a delicate gold necklace that dangled between her pendulous breasts. No, not just naked. She was perched on the edge of the sofa, her legs spread wide as a very large cock stretched her bare shaven pussy. It was the most hardcore thing Lily had ever witnessed, and if she wasn't so compulsively turned on, she might have bolted for the exit.

And yet, that wasn't all.

Next to her, Adele was splayed out, one leg looped over the armrest of the sofa as the other was planted flat on the floor. Crouched between her open thighs was Vivian, her dark, silky hair shimmering as she bobbed her head furiously. Adele bent over the back of the couch, running the fingers of her right hand through her blonde hair as her other hand did the same to Vivian.

As she watched, Lily's hands moved. She touched her stockings and the clips of her garters. Remember when you put those on and felt so naughty? she thought comically. She leaned back against the wall as her hands climbed higher. She pushed both hands into her thong and teased her fingertips along her swollen sex. She had to bite her lip when she reached her clit, suddenly hyper-aware how close she was to her own orgasm.

Lily thought of unzipping her dress and joining the group in their near nudity. She was burning up.

But she didn't want to miss a second of the viewing.

Voyeurism was a side of Lily she didn't know that she had, but in the relative safety of the dark, she was excited to explore. Obviously this bunch wasn't shy; they wouldn't mind being watched -- although the thought of being caught mortified her. No harm, no foul. And most importantly of all, no one had to know.

She hiked her dress higher and eased in a couple fingers of her left hand, all the while staring at Mitch and his monster and wishing she had one of those handy.

Vivian reached up with a free hand and clawed the strapless top of Adele's dress away from her tits. Lily repressed a twinge of arousal at the sight of those coral-capped swells, then immediately unrepressed it. If she couldn't admit it to a little healthy curiosity as she secretly spied on four former classmates fucking, when could she?

Adele lifted the foot she had on the ground and hooked it behind Vivian's head, over her shoulder. Squeezing with her calves and thighs, she trapped the brunette against her pussy as she ground out the first orgasm of the foursome. It issued from her throat, high-pitched and a little girly; clearly the woman loved sex.

Before she had even fully recovered, Adele sat up enough to grab Morgan, who looked on the cusp of her own climax, and yanked her back for a searing kiss.

Watching the women's mouths collapse against one another was more erotic than watching one perform oral on the other -- for Lily, anyway. It was a soft, beautiful thing that she kind of wanted to feel, especially if she was also skewered on the end of that intimidatingly girthy cock.

She put herself in Morgan's place and her orgasm wasn't far behind.

Mitch grabbed the hard-bodied blonde from behind, squeezing her tawny breasts -- Lily imagined being groped like that. Adele reached out and drummed her fingers across Morgan's glistening pussy -- Lily felt that, too, at her own hand. But most scintillating of all was the thought of something hot and hard inside her. She added a third finger to the two pumping already, watching Morgan ride Mitch's cock to release.

It was like Lily had unfastened herself from reality. Darkness closed in around her, blotting out the lewd vision on the couch. She couldn't see, but she could hear. Morgan went off, her howls defying the sound-dampening quality of the library. Mitch joined her.

The self-discovered voyeur jammed her fingers deep between her pussy lips and twisted. Her other hand was parading lightning fast pats up and down her hooded button. Tap, tap, tap. It was wet and naughty. They might hear. She didn't care. She needed to get off harder, harder, harder...

She crawled up the wall behind her, imagining it was a man. She wanted to be enveloped. To feel hands squeeze her tits and tweak her nipples through her dress. To feel the rigid press of a cock nail her to the wall.

The darkness was suddenly bathed in a galaxy of stars, twinkling along the perimeter of her vision. She couldn't breath. Couldn't suck enough air to satisfy her floundering lungs. She arched back and opened her mouth. She felt a moan build. It was inevitable. In her softened state, she wasn't going to be able to stop it.

Something clapped over her mouth. It was warm and suffocating. Her breath went from a struggle to strangle.

Someone was there. In front of her, pinning her in place. Lily's panic vibrated like a struck gong. Instantly, the fog of her orgasm cleared. She squirmed, wanting to lash out but unable to with her hands trapped.

Hot air blew across her ear. "Shh, shh." Something was familiar about that shushing. An association to a more innocent time. Returning to her senses, she opened her eyes and saw Jack standing there. At last, certain she wasn't going to cry out, he removed his hand and let her breath.

"Jack?"

****

Even in the dark, Lily's huge eyes shimmered, as though they cast their own light. She looked up at him -- her 'savior' -- and her mind already started to zigzag away. To her anger at him earlier. To the mortification of being caught playing with herself. To not having the strength to actually leave.

But before she could do any of that, he kissed her. Hard.

The popping effervescence that had been rolling through her all night long intensified. Her body felt like an uncorked bottle of champagne that refused to settle. And when Jack pushed his tongue past her lips and they frolicked, the sensation drowned out everything else. Even in heels, she felt tiny in his arms. She squeezed herself against him, lamenting that she couldn't feel his skin on hers -- knowing that later, she would.

When she was a girl, she'd dreamt about her first kiss with Jack so many times. She'd imagined what the lean-in would be like, the way she'd lick her lips just before they touched. She'd thought about how timid they'd be in those first explorations.

This kiss was nothing like that. Nothing timid. Nothing explored. It was hot, swift, and forceful, and if she had a moment to reflect, she would have admitted that it was better than anything she'd ever imagined. But she didn't have that moment. She had no time at all. Jack didn't give it to her, and she didn't want it.

She ran her nails up under his chin and stroked his jaw with her thumbs, feeling the blond scruff that was nearly invisible to the eye. Sliding her hands higher, she combed her fingers into his hairline, feeling the stiffness of whatever product he used to tame the brownish-blonde curls.

His tongue plunged through her lips. She greeted it, swarming and fending it off, and all the while, her heart exalted. She had to pull back when her smile overwhelmed the kiss and her lips pulled taut. Seeing her exhilaration reflected in Jack's face made her want to do it all over again.

"Let's get out of here," Jack whispered. He'd just walked out of the start of an orgy and was now keenly aware of what it meant to be "drunk with lust."

When Lily had left, it took him all of a minute to follow after her. His reason for staying was gone, and now that Lily had come back into his life, everything else felt shallow. He'd made it all the way to the stairs when he caught the movement out of the corner of his eye. Following it, he realized it was Lily, circling back. Curious as to what she was doing and whether she'd decided to jump into the fray after all, he followed her back and watched her.

He'd wanted to stay a gentleman. He'd escorted her here, he wanted to be the defender of her honor, and even as he watched her clear a spy hole in the bookshelf, he'd intended on maintaining his noble intentions. Then she'd gone and lifted her silky green dress to show off the tops of her stockings and he was lost.

As she pulled back from the kiss and stared up at him, her chest heaving, Jack wondered, 'Who is this woman?' The Lily back in high school didn't wear stockings. She didn't own thongs. She didn't pull hair when kissed. Or watch others have sex. She'd never slide her hand across his cock, or start to unbuckle his pants when she found him hard. And she sure as hell never would have looked up through batting lashes and whisper, "I want to stay. I want to watch..."

But this Lily did.

He grabbed for his belt, ready to tear it off, bend this woman over, and take her. His metal belt buckle clattered and they froze, ears perked to see if the sound had betrayed them.

Sound returned like the comedown of a gunshot. The wet sound of people kissing. The rustle of clothes being shed and the soft murmur of laughter. No one stopped to investigate. No one noticed. They were too busy arranging themselves in escalating degrees of debauchery.

Lily took the initiative and sank to her knees. She had to cover her mouth with her hand to quiet her breathy laughter as Jack's eyes bugged out. He no longer saw her as the little girl who lived three houses down, that was for sure. Fucking finally, she thought.

They breathed as one as Lily rubbed her hands up Jack's thighs. Still cycling, Jack? she wondered as she felt the thickness of his hamstrings. Her hands passed across the front of his pressed chinos. She outlined his bulge and felt him squirm. The belt had to go!

"Oh, so full!" Adele's voice cut through the syrupy air. It drew Jack's attention. He looked over his shoulder and between the books. Adele was stretched across the love seat as Mitch fucked her from a half kneel. Long and lean met hard-bodied masculinity in explicit profile. With his deep tan and her milky translucence, they looked good together. Adele looked even better naked than she had in that flirty pink dress.

Setting the noisy belt on the floor, Lily stood, rubbing her buzzing body along his. Jack turned back and realized that no matter how hot Adele was, it was Lily that he craved. It just took him this long to figure that out.

Lily glanced through the window long enough to see the supine Adele gasp on the end of Mitch's cock. She grabbed Jack's head and dragged it down to her again, kissing him. She was grateful to have him there, a co-conspirator that somehow made everything feel safer and much more naughty.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God!" Adele groaned, wedging her head into the corner of the love seat. Her full tits overflowed from her hands as she squeezed them. Everything writhed beneath Mitch's assault.

Breaking free, Lily bit the corner of her lower lip and blinked at Jack innocently. He gasped as she pushed her hand into the front of his boxer-briefs and gripped his swollen cock. His eyelids tightened to slits.

"Vivian, babe, you're the only one still clothed." Greg's voice sounded so close. Lily saw a shadow pass through the books to her immediate left. He must have been right there, no more than four feet away. Her heart crawled up her throat. Could he hear the kick drum racket it was making? She shrank back as far as she could go, pulling Jack with her until they were squeezed into the back corner of the aisle.

Jack ran his hand up under her dress, merciless. She opened her mouth to protest -- to tell him this was too risky -- when his hands tickled across the bare skin of her thigh. His eyes glimmered in the dark, boring down into her as his fingers slid higher. Her body tittered. Was this really happening? She glanced over his shoulder at that rippling profile of Mitch and Adele.

"Do it," she mouthed, lifting her right foot onto the first ledge of the shelf next to her. Jack pushed her panties to one side and plunged two fingers into her snug, wet embrace. They kissed to keep quiet as Lily felt her world crumbling around her. Jack kept stroking her silky hair, again and again like she'd evaporate if he stopped. She didn't mind. It felt good.

Clicking heels drew her eyes back to the scene. Lily broke the kiss, although she kept herself in the corner, between the wall and shelf. Vivian walked out into the room, blocking the view of Adele and Mitch for a moment. Jack turned to watch, too, and Lily felt jealousy sizzle through her. Vivian was the type of woman who could pull off the one-strap silver lamé dress without looking forced. With her shimmering dark hair and those endless legs, her beauty was like a glossy magazine. She was hot in an airbrushed way -- too made-up, too perfect.

Lily hated women like her. Hated the way they wrapped men like Jack around their fingers. Reaching between them, Lily slipped her hand inside his boxer-briefs and did just that. She squeezed him, temporarily bringing his focus back to her. She smiled when his boyish face tightened.

Vivian peeled the clingy outfit off her sleek body. The dress hadn't left much room for imagination, but even still, in just stilettos and a black g-string, she had even Lily tingling. Perfectly proportioned breasts. Perfect olive skin. And when the tiny panties slipped over her narrow hips, her audience was treated to a perfect little pussy, adorned by a little patch of dark hair.