Rags to Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to return the favor," Vivian said to Adele, who was still getting used to Mitch's size. Before the blonde could protest, Vivian crawled up onto the couch and lowered herself onto Adele's face.

Lily watched, wide-eyed, as she clung to Jack. He'd lowered his trousers down around his knees and opened enough space between them so they could play with one another and still watch.

On the other side of the bookshelf, Vivian showed her true form. "That's it, you slut. Eat my pussy."

"Told you she'd be good, baby," Greg laughed. After shrouding herself in quiet haughtiness all evening, only Greg wasn't surprised by her mouth.

God, he was right there! both Lily and Jack thought as they watched the shadow shift and grow. The bookshelf creaked as Greg leaned against it. The subsequent grunt gave Lily and Jack an idea of what was happening, but they didn't need to guess for long.

"Oh, yes, honey. Suck me nice and hard..." Greg said. Only Morgan hadn't been accounted for. And now she was.

Jack slowed his stroking assault, although his thumb kept wreaking havoc across her clit. He dipped forward and nuzzled kisses into her neck. Lily gasped, wanting to close her eyes and let her orgasm take her, but refusing to miss a thing that was happening. Every time she thought about how they were shielded by just a tenuous row of books, she felt herself inch closer to release.

Over Jack's shoulder, Lily saw Adele twist under the dual onslaught. She felt a little sorry for the blonde, and a little envious. Vivian wasn't making things easy for Adele, smothering the blonde between her thighs as she twisted her nipples. Mitch was a machine, having already cum in his wife, and looked like he had the stamina to last indefinitely.

"Alright, baby, time for Greg to rock your world." Of all the things she'd kept quiet through -- the initial orgasm, Jack's discovery, getting finger-fucked against the wall -- it was that lame line that almost blew their cover. She looked at Jack, who'd pulled away from her neck to give her a screwy face, and choked back a laugh. That, in turn, set Jack off and they had to fight back the giggles.

They were jolted from the mirth when Greg decided to "rock Morgan's world," pushing her against the bookshelf and ramming into her. A couple books pushed through, clattering to the floor with a peal of laughter from Morgan. Light seeped into their shadows. They could see more through the new opening: Greg's naked collarbone and his matted chest hair, Morgan's smooth shoulder and a brush of her golden hair.

Jack's hand froze. Morgan reached through the shelf, one hand grabbing at the top ledge for support. God, Greg must have lifted her up, using her like a pendulum. All Greg had to do was drop his head a little lower and glance through the bookcase and the amateur voyeurs would be exposed. She should have been hitting the ground out of fear, but all she could think was, I want that...

Jack tried to withdraw, but Lily stopped him, squeezing his shoulders until he winced.

Greg never saw them. He was too busy with the hot blonde suspended between the shelf and his cock. He punctuated each lunge with a loud exclamation: "Oh, yes!" The shelf creaked. "You like that?" Another book fell to the floor. "You like the way Greg fucks you." Morgan's moans offered a suitable soundtrack to Greg's pornographic dialogue.

Staring up at Jack, white and hot, Lily deftly eased her panties off. Another book fell, but Jack didn't wince this time. He studied her, puzzled by who she was. And when she pulled him close and placed him against her tender pussy, he didn't hesitate. She stood up on her toes as he thrust forward.

It was like she'd never known what sex felt like until Jack sank into her. She felt herself open and stretch with each thrust. Felt his neatly trimmed pubic hair graze her as they rested. She felt the ridge of his glans on each withdraw. She felt every fucking thing.

Lily had come back to the Good Shepherd reunion for one reason -- she just hadn't realized it until now. It was this moment. To watch Jack Waldrup kick himself for wasting the last ten years without her.

They were slow at first, hyper-conscious of the other couple just a few feet from them. Lily hooked the leg not already up on the shelf behind his back, each move deliberate. It was torture: death by drowsy screw. Aside from the whisper of clothing here or a muted gasp there, they were noiseless. This was how ghosts fucked.

"Fuckfuck -- fuck me!" Morgan screeched, her imminent orgasm buried beneath Greg's. Lily wanted to climb the wall as the orgy next door crashed like a wave up the beach.

Jack nearly lost it. Lily did, the walls of her cunt quivering agonizingly around Jack's buried cock. Again they had to kiss to stay quiet.

Lily felt disoriented when she came out of her orgasm. Things lacked contrast. They'd gone all two-dimensional.

"Now, slut, let's see if you can revive me." The alcove next door was on the move again. Jack and Lily felt the floor vibrate as furniture was rearranged. They wondered what was planned next. "Swing her around here, Mitch. That a boy."

Lily glanced at Jack. She felt good having cum. Felt bold. He set her down on her rubbery legs. The gaps that Morgan had shaken loose were vacant now. The danger had passed, and Lily suddenly wanted to regain it.

She slipped by him, offering her hand. "What are you...?" Jack mouthed as she floated over to the initial opening she'd made. A few books had fallen, shaken out of place by Greg and Morgan, providing a wider view than before. Lily steadied herself, bracing her hands on the shelf. Her lean forward, ass out pose was obvious.

The invitation killed any prudence he might have had. He sidled up behind her, pushed her dress over her hips, and entered her from behind.

Lily was at arms length from her ragged window. Jack was a little behind. And there was Adele, getting double-teamed.

Light bled through, staining the skin of Lily's arms yellow. She could see her little hairs stand on end. Looking over her shoulder, Lily mouthed, "Oh my God!" And then she lost herself in the show.

Greg was lounging back on the low-legged table, propped up on his elbows facing away. Mitch was now centered in the love seat. And they had Adele between them, Mitch in her pussy and Greg in her mouth. Her unblemished skin glowed bright and wet, her blonde bangs sticking to her high forehead.

Morgan and Vivian were accessories to the orgy, each stationed next to their men, kissing and caressing and encouraging. Greg whispered into Vivian's in ear and received a squealing laugh. "You're so dirty," she said and frenched him forcefully.

"You love it."

The brunette just wiggled her eyebrows as she slipped off the table and disappeared under Adele. The blonde ripped her mouth off of Greg's cock and moaned. He didn't stand for that, grabbing the pretty ex-cheerleader and stuffing his wet member back down her throat.

"Oh fuck..." Mitch stuttered, his stony face tightening. His hands squeezed Adele's hips and he emptied himself himself in her womanhood. She tried to pull away again, but Greg held her in place. She screamed around his cock.

Jack and Lily were now on borrowed time, in more ways than one. It was all he could do not to cum. And he knew that if they stayed long enough, they'd be caught. "We should go," he whispered against Lily's neck. Lily didn't reply, fixated as she was on the Good Shepherd alumni creatively pushing the limits of depravity.

Adele remained at the center of it all -- as she was used to. Greg had moved to the couch and Adele had straddled him. Morgan rode Greg's face as she made out with her best friend, and Vivian was behind her, kissing her neck and massaging her soft tits. Mitch sat off to the side, spent.

Lily had some pretty standard fantasies. Roses and chocolate-covered strawberries. Making love beneath a waterfall. If she was stretching herself, she had one that involved a stranger and a broken elevator. But none of the stuff happening in front of her had ever entered her mind. That girl-girl curiosity that guys all thought women had? She didn't really have it. Group sex? Not ever.

Craziest thing about it all was that, even as she watched Adele taken to some corrupted form of nirvana, Lily's path to bliss wasn't on some deeply repressed fantasy coming out, but that she got to witness all of this with Jack.

She looked back and was surprised to find him looking at her, not at Adele and company. He'd been looking at her all along, wishing he could see her face.

"Stop holding back." Her whisper sounded loud after all that silence, but she didn't really care. Who would judge her if she was caught? The three horny women undulating on Greg's splayed physique?

Mitch had joined the party once again, climbing in behind Vivian, who had her fingers dancing across Adele's oily cleft. With a thrust, he was inside the dark haired model and the fivesome was officially achieved.

Lily reached between her thighs, where everything was a balmy fever. She felt him rut, swollen and so filling, and canted her hips back until each thrust caromed across her g-spot. There. There. Sweet Jesus right there...

"Uhgod... uhgod..." Adele groaned, stumbling, stumbling, and, "Oh my god!"

It was the match on the proverbial powder keg. Morgan threw back her curled, golden hair -- now damp -- and ground out her orgasm on Greg's tongue. Greg capitulated next. And that was all the concealed lovers saw.

Lily's head drooped between her shoulders as she squeezed her eyes shut. The fingers gripping the shelf began to twitch and scratch the old wood, ghosting the rapid thrumming she was giving her abused clit. Lily came like a collapsing star. Everything shrank and tightened, squeezing Jack as he completed his final, deep thrust. And then, together, they went supernova.

It was beautiful. Glorious. Jack lifted her into his arms, twisting her enough to close his mouth over hers and revel in the glow of their union.

Things were hazy after that. Lily remembered feeling dizzy with happiness. She remembered giggling as she searched for her panties. She remembered holding a finger to her lips in a shushing pantomime, but not really caring. She remembered leaving the library with her hand in Jack's, their fingers braided and strong.

****

They walked back to the hotel, leaving Jack's Honda behind. It wasn't a long walk and things felt too monumental for the little Japanese import.

Lily held her heels as she strolled along, not caring what the sidewalk did to her expensive stockings. She felt like that girl again, the one who had a crush on a boy on her street but never had the guts to admit it.

"I'm glad you came back to Good Shepherd." Jack's voice was filled with the same fateful happiness as hers.

"Me, too."

"I feel like George Bailey coming back from the dance."

"Should I start singing, 'Buffalo Gals'?"

"No, but you can get naked and jump into a bush if you want."

Lily laughed. "I think I've had enough of that kind of excitement to last the rest of my life."

"Me, too."

That had an air of finality to it. Neither of them liked it, but neither of them said anything about it either.

"Have you ever done anything like that?"

"Well, there was that thing after prom." He scratched the back of his neck, worried about old wounds. He needn't have worried. He'd given his apology tonight and she'd accepted in spades. "I suppose I've lived a pretty full life. But you know what? The best part was that you were there."

"So if I had jumped in there and started making out with Adele?"

"Now that would have been hot." She slapped him. "I don't know. I wouldn't have been happy with it, but what can I say? You're not mine to control."

"Good answer."

"I'm glad that you didn't. Adele and Morgan are one thing, but Vivian and Greg are predators."

Thinking back on what Adele had said to her earlier, how Jack wouldn't have opened the school without Lily asking, she wondered if she'd been used. "And Adele's not?"

Jack looked out into the night. It was calm here. "I think Adele sometimes thinks she is, like she's still Miss Popular, and maybe tonight rekindled that, but she's not."

"Or maybe you still have the hots for her and are making excuses again." Lily didn't put the same passion behind the words she had earlier in the evening. He had his chance to be with Adele and had chosen her instead.

"You know, you're right. Come on, maybe we can make it back to the school before round three is over." They squeezed their hands together and kept walking.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted, back in school. You know, I knew you liked me? I kind of just ignored it."

"I know, I was the nerd. I couldn't compete with someone like Adele."

"No, it wasn't that."

"A sisterly thing, then? Like quasi-incest?"

Jack laughed. "Not that, either. You scared me. I knew I wasn't right for what you wanted, and didn't want to hurt you."

Lily nodded thoughtfully. After all that had happened in the last ten years, between college and her relationship with Craig and how that fell apart, she wasn't sure she would have been ready for someone like Jack, either. That younger girl probably would have stayed in the library and regretted it later.

"Where are we going?" Lily realized that they weren't headed back to the hotel. Or if they were, they were taking a shortcut that Lily didn't recognize.

So much had changed in the town of Fairfield in ten years. Since her parents had moved away when she was still a freshman in college, she hadn't been back to watch the slow modernization. What had once felt like a sepia-tone photo was now colorful and glossy. New condo buildings. New storefronts.

"You'll see."

They cut down a cul-de-sac that hadn't existed in 2001, lined with swollen homes too big for their plots but not big enough for their owners. Walking down the street, Lily felt the dark houses watching her like a pride of fattened lions freshly fed.

They pushed on, sneaking through the subdivision via a wooded path. This felt vaguely familiar to Lily, yet still all wrong -- spatial déjà vu. Jack keep looking over at her, checking to see if she'd figured it our yet. She heard the gurgle of a brook that she couldn't see in the dark, yet instinctively pictured in her head. Shallow, sandy banked with little minnows and water gliders and the smell of mud.

The street they emerged onto seemed untouched by time. The old Victorian homes marched up and down the lamp-lined street, a diorama of a quaint American town in life-sized scale.

"Now you know where we are?"

"You're taking me to meet your parents? Moving pretty fast, don't you think?" Lily teased.

"I'm not the one that ordered you to fuck me."

Lily giggled. How bold of her.

They walked by the home she'd grown up in. The eaves had been painted blue and the driveway was lined with a couple of BMWs, but otherwise it looked the same. "The Mitchells live there. Nice enough couple. Their two teenage daughters are another matter. Not looking forward to getting the oldest next year."

Lily just nodded, watching her history slither by.

"My parents actually moved down to Florida. About five years back. I bought the house from them when I moved back to Fairfield."

They stopped before another large Victorian, similar to her own. She remembered playing on that porch and running through the large front yard. The swing Jack's dad had built was still hanging from the old oak, and all the other trees around it, which had looked so small before, had grown. She could hear their laughter. Hear her mom yelling from three houses down to come home for dinner. And she realized why her parents had stayed in this sleepy town for so many years.

"You live here alone?"

"I do. For now, anyway."

She looked at her old friend. He was a catch, and she was a little surprised he wasn't taken already. She said as much as they walked up the familiar path to the house. "Do you know why I moved back here?"

Lily started to reply before realizing that she didn't. "You lost your job?"

He unlocked the front door. It swung open silently. "That would have been easier. No, my wife left me."

"You were married?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised you didn't see it on Facebook or something. I didn't exactly go down quietly."

"I never added you." If seemed foolish now, but at the time, she'd made a conscious decision not to add Jack. It was her passive-aggressive cold shoulder.

He hit a switch and the lights came up on a smooth dimmer. "Anyway, point is, I didn't come back here to start meeting new people and settling back down."

Lily wondered if there was a cute teacher just waiting for Jack to be ready. She felt jealous, and then foolish. She looked around to get her mind off those thoughts. "Wow, Jack, you sure this was your parents'?"

"Well, I did some renovating before I took it over."

That was an understatement. He'd completely gutted the place, replacing nearly everything but the original exterior walls. Even the glass in the windows was new. "I'll say..." She set her heels on the walnut flooring and stepped in, feeling the solidity of the boards beneath her feet. She always associated these homes with creaking floorboards and antiquated decorations. This felt mid-century without the kitsch. "Where are your mom's Santa Clauses?"

Jack wanted to kiss her again. "Boxed up in the attic with Dad's cartoon tie collection." He took her hand. "Want a tour?"

****

It was an abbreviated one. She was particularly impressed with the open-format kitchen with its slate flooring, and the master bath and walk-in steam shower. That was, until they finally entered the master bedroom.

"You changed the floor plans around." She was finally realizing the full extent of the renovations. The thick champagne carpeting squished beneath her toes. "You pay for this on a teacher's salary?"

Jack waved it off. "I said in that speech that I did pretty well for myself before coming back here."

"Yes you did..." The hall of the master suite opened into the bedroom where a four-poster king sat, better adorned than her bed at the Marriott. She looked around for a photo of a family, or a girlfriend at the very least. "You swear you're single? Because I'm pretty certain that you're not gay, and this feels like the set of an HGTV show."

He stood back and watched Lily take a turn through the room. In actuality, she was his first visitor to the house since he'd moved in, aside from his parents.

With her dark auburn hair still in a ponytail and without her heels, she looked more like the Lily of old. Well, with the exception of her shapely legs he'd never noticed and her painted lips that couldn't have been so full...

"I promise, there's no one else."

She smiled. Reaching behind her, she pinched the zipper of her dress. "No girlfriend with a key who's going to walk in here?"

Jack grinned. "All keys are accounted for."

"Good." She tugged the zipper down and let the dress fall around her ankles. With all that had already gone on that night, it was crazy to think that this was the first time he'd gotten an unobstructed view of her. She was all petite curves and fair skin and a body built for the lacy lingerie she wore.

Jack followed her lead, pulling off his sport coat and peeling away his t-shirt. Lily finally laid her eyes on the trim upper body she'd felt beneath her fingers. Unlike Greg, who had dark hair covering his body, or Mitch, who was all straining muscle, Jack's broad shoulders and sculpted torso were refreshing. He was hot in a 'normal' way, and right now, Lily welcomed normal.

"This looks comfortable," Lily said, turning away and brushing her hand across the bed's embroidered duvet. He drank in her round ass, bisected by her thong. Without quite knowing how he got there, he was behind her, reaching out to touch those heart-shaped curves, full and aerobically firm.