Rain and Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

And again. Louder this time.

Talaya opened the door, wrapped in the sheet like a classical statue. She was an ancient goddess incarnate, with a twinkle in her flashing eyes. She led him into the pulse of the music she had found in his collection. Putumayo's exotic sounds filled the room. She made him put the coffees down and took his hands. Eyes shut, a dreamy look on her face, she swayed to the music. She was shaking her hair, her shoulders, the sheet, which slowly slid down to reveal her gently swinging breasts. She lifted her arms and turned her wrists gracefully. She rocked her hips. She was totally naked now, a study in curves and curving movement. Her dark hair, dark areoles and dark vee of pubic hair matched perfectly. She swivelled round and smiled back at Baily over her shoulder. Baily was totally dumbstruck.

"Dance with me. When I'm happy I need to dance. Join me."

"Talaya... I... I... you're awesome. I can't possibly match you, you are supreme."

She made a huge curving swoop with her arms from high up, to down low, then up and over his head, perfectly in time to the exotic music. "Don't be silly. Just come with me. Sway with me. Dance!"

Talaya felt light. She floated. She soared. Although she had a strange, almost-pleasurable ache in her pussy, and a stickiness on her thighs, she felt great. Powerful. The dance gave her more power. She could do anything. She could fly. She could take this dreamy boy up and into her aura as easily as picking up the beat of the music.

Baily danced. He spun, he swayed. Any self-consciousness was brushed away by the beautiful music and the beautiful woman, on this beautiful day. God, he asked, does it get better than this?

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12