All Comments on 'Rain of Infidelity'

by CarolinaAmber

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting category choice....

So often, people say "this SHOULDN'T be in the loving wives category"

Then again, some times the feedback one gets from posting there may make people try to avoid the category at all costs.

I say, this could/SHOULD have been a LW tale, AND it really doesn't scream ROMANCE to me.

(Still focusing on illicit adultery instead of a true loving bond.....)

I WILL allow that sex in the rain IS romantic. Oh, I remember my youth.......

ANYWAY, If you NEEDED to avoid the loving wives category for some reason, I think this might have fit better in Erotic Encounters.

Now please understand, I really appreciate your writing, and I'm glad I found this tale. You did a very nice job on this emotional little flash story.

But category classification is something that I am always curious about, and I wonder what helped you make this choice?

Lastly, there seems like a much bigger story here, if you plan to continue, it is always nice for the reader to know that this is a Chapter one, or at least a "to be continued".

If you merely wanted this to stay a stand alone vignette, then I wonder if you do have plans for a longer story in the future? Again, I wonder how much the length of tale is, is a factor towards classification.

Anyway, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon On Target

The last anon stole my thoughts, although probably expressing them better than I could. I do think, though, that as you left it, most men will have a very low opinion about either one of the lovers as you have not given us any reason to dislike the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wrong category, cheating is not romantic!!!!!

CarolinaAmberCarolinaAmberalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Catagory..

Thnx for the feedback. I suppose when the proper catagory comes up in the list when I post a story because I did check I'll put it there:) Love how people can't enjoy something for what it is and not a label..shame:( Thnx to those who fave'd! *xoxo*

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Sorry.....but:

I want the author to finish the story for me. I want to know where the author is coming from....why and how and when, etc. I do not want to spend the next two-three hours trying to figure out how I might complete the story (wish I had the talent to even try.) So although your wordsmithing is very good and I understand what your goals were, I did not like the story. Sorry. Please don't get discouraged however as you clearly have the talent to be a well respected contributor.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookealmost 10 years ago
Short, but packs a punch

Excellent story, brief and to the point, with a very succinct framing of a situation.

Ignore the trolls, they're only jealous because they can't write like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The categories are there so people can skip over the subject matter they are not interested in.

If stories are in the incorrect category the readers have every right to express their displeasure.

Please be more careful when posting in the future.

This is not a romance, since it is in the wrong category it gets 1*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous