All Comments on 'Rain Rain Cum Again'

by Jennifer C

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

this was totally hot... my bf thought it was hot too....

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Rainy Day tale

I thought the setting was such a turn-on. Your characters had lots of good sex and you made room for the sequel well.

I'll read the sequel a bit later. Thanks.

everrandyeverrandyalmost 19 years ago
Would you mind

if I came to sit on that park bench? Terrific story (as usual). All your stories are so sexy, I want to keep cumming back to them.

skip.69skip.69almost 19 years ago
So would I

I would love to share that bench, too. I would cum through the rain just to meet you, you sex-bomb Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

Nicely written, I haven't read one of yours before but I am impressed. Romantic sex in the rain can't get much better.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading! Very, very erotic!

I am reminded by my own experiences in the rain in Suffolk, specifically the Thetford Forest near Brandon. When I was stationed in the U.S. Air Force at RAF Lakenheath, I lived in the Thetford Forest. At that time there were several witch's covens in the area and on rainy nights nude witches often met for their coven's rites. I was quickly included into these sects and as the warm rain fell and and the rites began, we were often nude in the rain, assembled into an orgy-like scenario. We were always paired with one man and one woman, with as many as 20-30 couples dancing naked in the rain in the forest. As we grew tired, we often would fall together in the leaves and dirt to fuck ourselves silly sometimes without regard to who was fucking whom. Many times we men would be fucking a chick that had some other man's cum seeping from her cuntal lips to run down her inner thighs, so when our cum was shot into her, it, too would seep from her to also run down those inner thighs. No concern was made for pregnancies, and often the women that partook of these fun games would be "sporting" growing bellies within a few months, at which time the Brit government dole took care of the soon-to-be-mother and baby(ies).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just amazing story, I wish was the one fucking her / you outdoors in the rain and here wearing her full length leather coat that she was wearing and had on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous