All Comments on 'Rainey's Song Ch. 08'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
IrishSmileIrishSmileover 15 years ago
oh em gee!

i love this story! So goooooood. Please hurry with chapter 9! I cant wait til they have sex :) its gona be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you so much for posting another chapter. Please, don't wait another 2 years to post the next. I really love this story. It was one of the first I have ever read on this site but thought you had decided not to continue it. Glad you changed your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Compelling!

I stumbled onto this series yesterday and was absolutely enthralled. And utterly disappointed when I saw the last story date. You have no idea how delighted I was, then, to find a new submission from you this morning! Rainey and Aidan are a perfect romantic match -- you can just feel their chemistry coming off of the screen. Looking forward to a lot more! (And hopefully soon, too!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

I was so glad to see another chapter in this story. I've read the previous ones a few times, and thought it was a shame that you left it. This is wonderful and I really do hope to see more - sooner, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It says a lot.....

when a story has been out of circulation for 2 years, comes back, and can still make the reader crazy with emotion and anticipation. This was one of the 1st stories I ever read on here and that was a while ago. I just went back and reread the entire story in full. As all the others, this was an amazing chapter and I'm so happy that you've posted this for us. Thank you. You are an amazing writer and have such a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing that with us. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re prior commentator,

Thank you. Your comment caught my attention and made me want to read this story. Hope it lives up to your review. Like the noble KK from Texas you have actually used your comment to positive effect. Thanks. UK CYNIC.

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years agoAuthor
Hi guys, Eve, here :)

So...there was supposed to be a note attached to the end of this chapter, but I don't know what happened to it. I ALSO don't know why parts of this are all funky-looking, but anyway...

I wanted to thank everyone who, after so long, is still reading (and re-reading, lol) this story. I'm REALLY sorry that I disappeared for so long; racking up student loan debt can do that to you.

Like always, I really appreciate the comments/emails from you all. And now that I've finished school (thank God), I'll actually have time to respond to your emails. :)

Oh, and as you might be able to tell, my writing style has changed a bit over the years. To tell the truth, I was (and am) a bit apprehensive about continuing this story knowing that Ch. 7 and Ch. 8 might not blend into one another but, like some of you, I really wanted to give these two a worthwhile ending.

Keep an eye out for Ch. 9 in the next two or so weeks. And yeah, the "sex scene" is coming soon; I promise. :)

~Eve

morningsdawnmorningsdawnover 15 years ago
Great as always

I have read and re-read this story a couple of times. It has always been one of my favorites. The story has such a pull that I remember it no matter how many stories I read. I was ecstatic to see an additional chapter. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see how the story evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You know

If you ended it now, with the ambiguity of where they were going hanging out there and the fact that they had each made themselves ultimately vulnerable to the other, it would be a great romantic story...well worth the time spent reading all the sections from the beginning.

But if you must write a chapter 9 <grin> ...

well done, welcome back

starry_nightstarry_nightover 15 years ago
Yay, welcome back!

I'm so happy you've added a new chapter! I really wanted to know what happened when they woke up on the couch together, and you did an excellent job of picking up right where they left off with this chapter. Thanks so much for continuing this story! Can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yay! You Came Back!

We All Waited For 2 Years (that's a long time!) & I Was In Utter Joy & Excitement To See The New Chapter! It Was Brilliant & No, The Spark Between Rainey & Aiden Hasn't Gone But Burst Into Flames! Keep Up The Good Work & Don't Leave Us Much Devoted Readers Down! :D

ahhhughhahhhughhover 15 years ago
Absolutely hated

waiting so long, but after I started reading this story it was just like I had started chapter one yesterday! Don't worry about your writing style changes. If anything it just makes the story better! Can't wait to read what else you have to offer! WELCOME BACK EVE!

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 15 years ago
Wow!

So glad to finally read the new Rainey chapter! Thank you!

ParisTexanParisTexanover 15 years ago
Just discovered

your writing, and I'm glad I didn't have to wait 2 years for the continuation of the Rainey story. Yes, your writing gets better in the later chapters, but the story still holds together quite nicely. It has been wonderful to watch both Rainey and Aidan help each other come out of their respective shells. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Just absolutely amazing! I giggled throughout the entire thing. I'm glad I didn't have to wait two years for the next chapter, hahaha! Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
finally

finally!!! its been so long....don't take too long for another one ok?? i'll be waiting

cann1177cann1177over 15 years ago
love the new chapter

Your writing style may have changed just a little, but the chapter have blended well and you are giving the characters a wonderful story, so please continue.

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years agoAuthor
Ch. 9 coming...soon

So I actually completed Ch. 9 a while ago. It's just not working for me right now. Call it writer's block; I don't konw. But I'll submit it this weekend (Dec. 6-7th) regardless. I think I might just need to move on to Ch. 10 to get past my current crappiness. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You said you'll SUBMIT CH.9 on 6/7 DEC! Its 9TH!!!

Where are you!!!! Don't start to do this to us again, not sfter 2 years of waiting!!! :'( Don't disappoint us again! :'(

ReadsalotReadsalotover 15 years ago
Welcome Back!

I'll admit I'd forgotten about this story over the last 2 years. But I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad to have reaquaited myself with Rainey and Aidan. I had to go back and reread the story, but that was a pleasure. Please don't keep us waiting so long this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous