All Comments on 'Rainey's Song Ch. 09'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years agoAuthor
So, just an FYI, folks

Once again, my attached note has been swallowed up during the submission process (though I just figured out why...). Anyway, I wanted to say that this chapter...not the best, and I apologize for that. I mentioned it in a comment on Ch. 8, but I've had some writers block/distraction lately, and I struggled a bit writing this.

Ch. 10 is coming, so hopefully some of you will stick around after reading this current chapter. :)

OH! And keep an eye out for my new story, "Sweet Talk"--the first chapter should be up in a few days. It's sort of an experiment, so I'd love to 'hear' what people think.

~EVE

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 15 years ago
*sigh*

Extremely arousing scene! I loved it! Thank you for not abandoning this story even though it's been tough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
whoa

i think that was the most amazing non sex scene ive ever read.. thank you!

ahhhughhahhhughhover 15 years ago
Oh wow

I do not think this story lacked anything! And might I say that was the hottest, sweetest non-sex scene I have ever read! You are truly an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Hope you can get to chapter 10 soon! This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really enjoy all of your chapters

Thanks for posting them here for us to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FINALLY!!!

That is all I have to say FINALLY!! I thought you were never going to bring this story back then I see you updated like 2 chapters I have to say I am very very proud of you...I hope you do not disappoint your fans and stop updating this story and then come back 20 years later to update one chapter so please for the sake of your fans update soon and don't take to long in ending this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

Absolutely great! Keep it up!

starry_nightstarry_nightover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Nothing seemed amiss with this chapter. I still love this story, and it's really fun to read the dialogue between Rainey and Aidan. And what a coincidence...I was eating sliced strawberries with sugar when I read that scene. Too bad I didn't have someone like Aidan to feed them to me! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A true romance story

I am fairly new to Literotica, so this is my first time reading about Rainey and Aidan. I cannot imagine having to wait 2 years for the next installment of their story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us the next chapter soon.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter!

Couldn't detect any evidence of writers block at all! I just hope that you keep up a decent pace and finish this story! It's too good to leave it hanging again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where are you?

Don't leave us hanging here! :'( Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so very happy

So very happy you're back !

Rainey's back ! Aidain's back too !!

And we got new characters !! Yay ! I love Anna of course !!

As in she's brilliant, she makes my heart ache and i really hope she's gonna stay head strong against that pig !

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenover 15 years agoAuthor
I suck, I know. :)

Sorry, guys--I've been distracted by the other story I'm working on, life in general and, well, not being satisfied with what I have done for Ch. 10 of Rainey. I think a big part of the problem is perfectionism--it's a killer. :(

Anyway, I'm making every effort to have Ch. 10 complete and submitted by the end of this week. So, if all goes well, it should post by around Jan. 14th. I know--it's a long time, but, at this point, that's the best I can do. Hopefully I haven't pissed you all off to the point that you boycott future installments! haha (I laugh, but I'm sort of serious, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Losing interest

I'm starting to lose interest in this story. Been waiting for a new chapter for awhile now and to see more chapters of that other story added before this one is really frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what happened??

I love this story!! but there are no updates??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
frustrated

I think you should stop saying you're going to update at a certain time since you never seem to keep to them. I loved this story, but I'm quickly losing interest having to come back to no updates again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Time to end it!

I love Rainey's story and am one of those that waited for 2 years. Maybe, you should start to think about how to end it, so the rest of us can move on.

EveHasFallenEveHasFallenabout 15 years agoAuthor
Driving myself insane...

Okay. My super long silence with this hasn't been intentional. At all. I've been struggling with this story, despite the fact that it's the one I really, really want to finish up. Ugh. Anyway, rather than guessing when/if I'll get past my issues with writing, I'm just going to apologize. For those interested, feel free to send me a message or an email (the address is on my profile) and I'll let you all know once I submit new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Chill

First off I first read this story awhile ago. I liked it then, I like it now. So it didn't get updated for awhile, oh well. As a reminder to everyone, there is something called LIFE which sometimes gets in the way of things such as erotic fiction.

It's disheartening to see people leaving angry comments purely because an author doesn't update quickly enough or when she said she would. Again, there's more to life than literotica.

As an artist I can understand the whole perfectionist thing. Update at your own pace. What you produce is great work, don't compromise that so some random can have what they want.

Thank you for sharing your work. XX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Take your time

This story is awesome and it's worth the wait. And no matter what - do not feel guilty for not writing! I can't blame my fellow readers for being excited about the next installment(s), but this is YOUR talent and YOUR story. Thank you for sharing them with us.

moon_witch90moon_witch90about 15 years ago
don't worry

this is a brilliant story, and most* of us get that sometimes it takes time for the words to come.....

so don't worry..take a few deep breaths...(: and do what you can!

like the comment earlier, i agree...this story is worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wheres the next part???!!!!!!!!

cmon i cant wait any longer now im losing interest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Okay so Patience is not my strong suit

I have been trying to waiting patiencely, but I re-read what you have written and I have so many questions. Please can you give me more. This is just the sweetest sotry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please keep going

I know that I'm going to sound like any other fan, but I've never had the courage to post on Literotica.

This is the best story I have ever read, and the most romantic thing that's ever got my attention. I'm sure you're very busy with your own real life, but this series is a work of art, and if you don't finish it...

Well, you'll leave broken hearts.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where's the next chapter

are you planning on finishing the story? please finish it please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please please please please

finish? if not just another wee tid bit? please? dont make me beg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Addicted!

You write beautifully! I get so involved with the emotions of your stories (including Sweet Talk). Can't wait to read more!!!!!

alwayssometimesalwayssometimesover 14 years ago
So Good....

...but where's the rest of it?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

You are my favorite author on this site, and there are quite a few good writers here. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I waited. . .

It is such a good story and has so many possibilities but to leave it hanging for over a year is frustrating for anyone that got sucked into this story and waited patiently for the next chapter. I have waited and waited for an update and tonight I finally am giving up on checking for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worth the wait

I love your characters! Every chapter is worth the wait and I'm excited to read what you've come up with for chapter 10. I wish i could find an Aidan of my own. ;)

THANK YOU and keep up the good work.

deJay_13deJay_13about 14 years ago
FINISH

Finish the damned story before I have another heart attack! (please!)

Excellent story, well written, great plot.

Thanks,

de Jay

kathryn08kathryn08over 13 years ago

I just read this story from start to finish-- or at least until this point. Its been a good story-- even with the large break you took in writing it. If you have a chance to come back to this story, even now, I think it would be great to continue it. There's still so much more to develop between Rainey and Aiden, Aiden's future with school and his art, Colette, and more. Definitely room for more creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
still waiting

Patiently! Definitely want more of this story, I miss Rainey and Aidan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Still missing Aiden and Rainey :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Come back!

I'm just dying to know what happens with Aidan and Rainey...such a great story. I hope we get to hear the rest of it!

WaltzWaltzalmost 13 years ago
Good gods.

I absolutely love it!

And here you are, leaving all of us on tenterhooks!

We'll keep on waiting as long as we have to for this story, but hopefully it won't be TOO long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No ratings until it's finished

Sorry but it really pisses me off when an author leaves you hanging. I suggest not giving any author any ratings on their work until the damn thing is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is unfair!!!

why didn't you finish this story? PLEASE!!!! YOU NEED. TO FINISH. THIS!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 12 years ago
why, oh why ?!

I seem to have a knack for finding brilliant stories that were never finished. If you're still writing, please make completing Rainey's Song a priority :)

CAColemanCAColemanover 11 years ago

C'mon!!!! Please finish this story...what's taking u so long????awwww

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
We your loyal readers

Demand moar lol I completely understand, as life does have a way of getting rough

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very beautiful imagery

i love the part at the beginning where you describe aidens pictures from raineys perspective. it makes me feel like i'm there looking through his camera.

tuty0201tuty0201about 11 years ago

Please finish the story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

browneyes213browneyes213almost 11 years ago
PLEASE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS! aaahhhh! i love it so much!

MzHennaMzHennaover 10 years ago
Oh. My. God!

PLEASE tell me you are in the process of writing more! I NEED to know the ending! lol

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
please

More. You cant just leave it there. Surely you cant

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Four years later....

And I'm still checking up on this hoping against hope that you'll give some indication that you'll continue with this some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now we know

you haven't entirely gone away as 4 years after this you posted. Darn it is good. I wanted to thank you for what we have and if you never add to it, it was still more than worth a reread.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
8 years later

Still got writers block

Hate unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
are you kidding me?

evehasfallen into the dust bin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so glad you finished it.....not!

how many wasted hours ill never get back...what sort of writer lets it get this far putting that much effort and time into it but doesnt finish?...beggers beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why publish an unfinished story when you have trouble writing? shame it was a pretty good story too. Now before I start reading a story I have to check to se if there is an end to it, it's just lazyness (PUBLISH WHEN YOU FINISH) not when you get fedup.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

first of urs ive read also first story ive read here to exploit/dwell/delight the unparalleled delight of certain styles of skirts thank you for ur story n tribute to the most expressive form of female attire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous