Rainey's Song Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, she settled her knees on either side of his hips and moved upward, seeking better access to his mouth. Her innocently eager movements settled his groin right into the valley of her thighs, the light, thin fabric of her skirt pooling around them on the floor. His erection throbbed, almost painfully, knowing how close it was to paradise.

Slanting his mouth over hers, Aidan grasped Rainey's head, holding steady with an urgency that bordered on roughness. Thrusting his tongue inside her mouth, he was delighted when she met him; kissed him back; staked her own claim on him. He groaned into her mouth.

Unable to stand the torture of immobility, he began to slowly, rhythmically rock his hips, nudging himself into the heated valley between her legs. More than anything, he wanted to be inside her. But he knew she wasn't ready for that. Not yet.

Still, the need to press into her was overwhelming. So he did. Digging his hands into the warm, softness of both her thighs, he urged her down as he ground his hips upward, torturing himself and testing his self-control.

But when Rainey dragged her mouth from his, rocked her weight backward to settle more firmly against his throbbing erection, all rational thought evaporated. And self-control quickly followed suit the second she pressed her flushed cheek against his and let out a breathy moan.

God.

Aidan didn't if she'd said it or if he'd thought it.

Deliberately, he locked his eyes with hers, thrust himself hard against her. Her eyelashes fluttered and she linked both arms around his neck to balance herself.

Her breath hitched in her throat as he began to steadily, but forcefully rock himself against her. There were layers of fabric between them, but God, he swore he could feel her heat. Just the thought made the engorged tip of him weep.

Up 'til now, he'd been doing all the work, clenching her hips, letting her feel him. Leaning forward, he sucked her bottom lip into his mouth. Gently bit down and, without releasing his hold, urged her, "Move on me, Rainey. Please."

Once again, there was a flash of momentary uncertainty, hesitation, in her eyes. Half-convinced that he'd die if she didn't move against him, his grip on her hips tightened and he moved to trail open-mouthed kisses along her throat.

"Please," he urged again. He sucked at the tender skin below her ear. "Move on me," his voice grew gravelly. "Just…" He bit her neck, wanting to leave his mark on her flesh.

An unsteady groan escaped from Rainey's throat as she settled her weight onto Aidan and rocked against him. Her skirt bunched up around her hips, the only fabric between them was her panties and his sweats.

Rainey's heart was pounding. She could feel him, his hard length between her legs, rubbing with excruciatingly sweet pressure against her. Closing her eyes, she let her head tilt back.

Aidan's hands slipped beneath her skirt, both large palms sliding up the smooth skin on her thighs until her reached her apex. The hot, dewy heat there dragged a moan from him.

He looked up at Rainey; her eyes were closed, her hair falling all around her shoulders, the white skin of her neck looking incredibly soft. And kissable. He leaned up, grinding his hips into her, and ran his tongue along the length of her throat. At the same time, he worked a finger inside her panties, groaning at the dampness he felt there, and flicked a finger against her engorged clit.

A shudder went through Rainey's entire body when Aidan touched her. She was embarrassed, yes—her face felt hot and flushed—but she wanted him to touch her. As he worked two more fingers into her panties, she leaned back a little, giving him freer access.

"You're so wet, baby," he whispered, stroking her. Oh God, if he didn't…

A single finger slipped inside; stroked once, twice, then caught a rhythm and Rainey shamelessly rocked her hips, following him. He stilled, bringing her hand up to rub against him through his sweats. "I want to…try something." He kissed her throat. "Will you let me?"

Not trusting herself to speak, she swallowed hard and nodded. A slow, seductive smile spread on his face. He tugged at her underwear with one finger.

"We need these off."

Flushing, Rainey bit her swollen lip but maneuvered on his lap and he helped her slide them off. Pulling her back onto him, he stroked her dampness for a few moments, until she was whimpering into his mouth. When he stopped, she let out a murmur of protest.

"I'm coming back," he whispered, pushing his sweats down around his hips. "But I need you to help me…" His gaze locked on hers, he guided her hand underneath her skirt, into his lap. "Touch me, sweetheart."

Rainey's hands were shaking. Actually, her entire body was shaking, but she didn't hesitate to touch him. Their movements were curtained beneath her skirt, which was probably why she was being so brave, but when she wrapped her hand around his length, she marveled at the silky hardness. The warmth.

And, she thought, watching as Aidan's eyes slid half-closed and his jaw clenched, the sense of power was addictive, too.

She gingerly stroked him, from crown to root a few times, gaining more confidence with each pass. Experimenting, she ran her thumb across the hot, blunt-feeling tip, surprised to find a sticky wetness there. Unable to resist, she fondled his balls with her other hand. Aidan sucked in a breath and his head slammed back against the couch cushion.

"Jesus," he hissed.

Smiling, Rainey leaned down to kiss him. Both of his hands sank into her hair as he ravaged her mouth with his.

"Scoot up a little bit. Yeah, like that," he whispered, using one hand to guide her hips tight up against him. She didn't need encouragement though. Her entire body was on fire and once her clit brushed against him, she began to rub herself against his length, seeking friction.

"Wait, wait," he gasped. "Let me show you."

He helped her push his painfully stiff erection between her thighs, wet with her arousal. Then he pulled her up against him, urging her to sit, tighten her legs around them, creating a mind-blowing friction where he was pressed up against the hot, wet center of her and an incredible sensation for her as she rubbed up and down his length.

She found a rhythm; both hands locked around his shoulders, thrusting herself against him with an increasingly rapid pace. She was panting now, embarrassment long forgotten as ripples of pleasure flooded through her. A delicious tightness coiled in the pit of her belly.

"Please…" she moaned. "Aidan…please…"

Aidan had no intention of making it easy on her. He rubbed hard at her clit, loving how uninhibited she looked, grinding herself against him. God, he'd wanted her for so long. He pushed her shirt up and pulled down the straps of her bra, freeing her breasts. His mouth locked on one pebbled nipple while he rolled and pinched the other between his fingers.

A faint shriek escaped her and her movements turned jerky. He knew she was close. Biting her nipple, he held her hips in place, thrusting against her frantically, wanting her to be with him when he came. It only took a few moments; her body tensed in his arms and she shuddered from head to toe, letting out a long, gasping moan. Aidan groaned against her throat and as he came between her still shuddering thighs.

Her hair was all over her face. But, Rainey realized, smiling into Aidan's shoulder where her head had landed moments before, she couldn't care less. In fact, both of her breasts were exposed and her panties were behind Aidan's head on the couch. And she absolutely didn't give a damn. She simply felt too amazing to care much about anything else.

A few moments of silence passed while Aidan's hands gently stroked up and down her thighs beneath her skirt. Finally, Aidan turned his head, kissing her exposed throat.

A pleasant shiver went through her and, smiling, she whispered, "Still think Ansel Adams is a better stress reliever than me?" Aidan's answering chuckling washed over her and she melted into his arms when he lifted his head and kissed her.

Both of them jumped when a loud knock sounded at the door.

"Oh, damn, the Chinese food," Aidan said. Giving her a peck on the lips, he eased Rainey off of him and onto the floor. "Just sit here and you'll be out of sight from the door," he told her, tucking himself back into his sweats before standing up. He grinned at her. "This guy's about to get the biggest tip of his life."

"Why?" Rainey asked, looking up at him.

She was shocked by the blatant lust in his eyes.

Aidan raked an appreciative gaze over her disheveled appearance. "For not showing up ten minutes earlier."

******

"So I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

Parked across the street from Rainey's small college campus, Aidan was hesitant to let her go even though it was nearly midnight.

Nodding, Rainey leaned across the center console where their interlaced fingers rested, and kissed him lightly. "Yeah, but do you maybe think that tomorrow I can actually try to get some of your filing done?" she teased.

Eying the way her skirt rode up above her knees, Aidan couldn't help but trace a finger along the exposed skin just below the hem. "No, ma'am, not if you keep wearing such delightful bits of clothing in my presence," he said, wiggling his eyebrows devilishly at her.

Rainey laughed. "Karen'll be glad you liked it. She's the one who picked it out."

"Hmm, I always knew I liked her," Aidan murmured. He claimed another lingering kiss before Rainey finally pulled back.

"Okay, I really have to go now. I'm going to fall asleep in class tomorrow because of you."

"Fine, fine," Aidan grumbled, releasing her hand so he could unhook her seatbelt and lean across to open the car door. "I'll see you—"

"Tomorrow—yes, we've already established that. Good night." With a laughing smile, Rainey gave him a quick kiss before climbing out of the car.

Aidan waited, watching her cross the street and enter the back entrance of her dorm.

But even after she was safely inside, he still sat there, not even reaching to start the engine. With her gone, those lingering thoughts about that phone call from Professor Graham came back, like the worry had been waiting for Rainey's exit so it could re-stake its claim. He didn't want to think about it, but he couldn't not think about it. His entire academic future, his career plans, all hung in the balance. Part of him wish the professor hadn't called him, that he'd kept his warning to himself. But Aidan knew he'd rather know now than be blindsided later.

At least this way, he could think about possible plans of action in case the outcome of the department meeting was bad. The only problem was that, even now, hours after Graham's phone call, Aidan still had no idea what he was going to do. Cursing, he started the car and headed for home, thankful that the streets were nearly empty of traffic, because he had too much on his mind right now to deal with any extra stress.