All Comments on 'Rainey's Song'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Work

A very promising beginning! I really enjoyed reading it and am anxious to read what's coming next, so to me, you've got the basics of a good story well-covered :)

SayuriSayuriabout 19 years ago
Can't wait for part 2...

I hope it doesn't take long....can't wait to read it.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Very good so far.

I can really relate with Rainey's character, in terms of the self consciousness, shyness and awkwardness around men. Good job! I hope you continue writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great start!

very nice! please please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please contiune

please don't stop, and please please post the next one soon!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I am truly begging you..please,please

Continue this story. It was so good and so realistic. I'm not trying to pressure you. It's just that I won't be able to sleep until I know what Aidan wants with Rainey. To tell you the truth. I have read some really great stories on Literotica. Sometimes the authors don't finish. If you get the time please write more on these characters. I love this story. Your writing has a strong mark of realism that i really appreciate. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please continue

Rainey's reminds me of myself at that age. This story is leaving me wanting to read more, you must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent start

Great beginning! Realistic writing style, and Rainey is far from the stereotypical "standard". Also, I noticed you're a creative writing major yourself, so the idea that this could be an "almost-real" story adds that edge, at least in my mind. So don't tell me otherwise. :p On to the next chapter!

Luckie_DuckieLuckie_Duckieover 17 years ago
Very nice indeed.

This is a great start. I can't wait to read the next part. I am really REALLY glad you suggested it to me. Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work!!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Sorry, our preferences are different. Nothing wrong with yours, nothing wrong with mine, they just differ. I will look at your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous