Rainy Day Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, it didn't. I thought it was neat...it sure looked sexy. I remember when I was little I thought every mom did it. Later after my friends saw you topless at the beach, I found out that nobody I knew had a mother who did that around their kids."


"Son, when were you ever little?" she shot back with a laugh. Then she continued.

"I always liked the way your friends treated me, Carey. I wasn't trying to show off. I just liked going topless and you and your father certainly seemed to enjoy it." She giggled at recollections of their ribald comments in private and their shouts to her at the beach.

She worked her brush through the lovely tresses until they spread like a great dark fan across the back of the light-hued couch. She took special care to brush out the wave over the right side of his face so that that lovely deep wave flowed softly downward, concealing his eye.

"You are beautiful in the way that only a man can be," she remarked softly, hardly audible over the blast of rain and wind that struck the southern side of the cabin. It sounded as frigid as it was, but she was warm and the room had evolved into a cozy hideaway. She was grateful for her son's insistence that they get away to this small mountain retreat.

He heard her, reached up behind his head to grasp her hand with the brush and coaxed his mother around the end of the couch.

"You've done your work for today, Girl," he grinned. "I think it's time for you to have a seat and take it easy. And the best place for that is...right here."

Carey pulled her down beside him. She removed her boots, then Dana went further to turn sideways, laying her head in his lap and placing her legs down the length of the couch. Her cropped undershirt top pulled upward, revealing most of her breasts. Her nipples were plump and stuck up as if they were little round hills.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you are really irresistible when you do that?" he asked. "I mean, Dana, you really stress a guy, even one as strong as I am. You see, I am usually an oak when it comes to things such as this. Here we are on a rainy, cold day in a little cabin about thirty miles from anywhere, and in my lap is the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever known. She has a world class pair of tits...,"

"Breasts. I have always tried to get you and your incorrigible, wonderful father to say breasts. Tits sounds so tacky and dull. But....," and she flashed a bright smile, "...I love it!"

"You really drive a hard bargain," Carey laughed. "Yeah, I'm an oak all right!"

Their eyes locked and held. During that moment something joined that until now had been separated. Exactly what, neither could explain afterward. Dana's green eyes widened as she gazed beyond her son's own expression and into his mind, his desires.

Carey touched her navel with his left hand, fondling the ring and its pendant that had slid off to one side of her tummy. He wandered his left hand over her muscled abdomen, following the ridges of her abs until her reached the great orbs of her breasts. Without hesitation, he slid the top upward, then pulled it over her head and tossed it on the table before them.

With no word, he used both hands to caress her fat nipples, brushing them about over the plump mounds, tweaking her tips until they stood like small hard, perfectly pointed hilltops. He refused to look at his mother, moving instead to fondle her warm and jiggly tanned breasts. She gasped with pleasure and attempted to hold his hands tightly against her.

"No, dear, keep your hands beside you. It makes this more exciting when you want to touch me and can't."

"Carey, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I don't want you to regret something as precious as this. I love you too much for that."

She touched his face and traced her fingernails delicately over his cheeks. Then she drew his hair over his shoulders until its bulk surrounded his face and fell nearly to her own.

In response, he pulled her upright and covered her mouth with his own. The sensation was sweet and electric. In all the liberties his mother had allowed him, they had never kissed deeply. He felt her serpent-like tongue brush his lips, squirming and darting until it found an opening. Then it shot into his mouth, lashing about against his own. He responded in kind, sucking her moist little snake, following the outlines of her teeth and gums.

All her reserve departed, and Dana gave in to the flames that she had for so long kept at bay. The physical and emotional effect was so great that Carey actually felt a change in her. He ceased his kiss and stared at her. She smiled softly, turning toward him to press her breasts into his abdomen.

"You felt that, didn't you?" she whispered with a giggle.

"Yes. What happened? Is everything all right?"

"Carey, Carey, you have to be a woman and a mother to understand. It was what is known as surrendering one's self to another. I just did."

Wind and rain buffeted the cabin, creating a din on the roof despite very effective insulation above the ceiling. Heavy droplets struck the western side of the structure, turning the window glass into rippling, gray panes impossible to see through. Determined gusts worked heavy drops of water under the chimney cap, causing a hissing sound when they fell into hot coals below, sounding as if there was a serious leak of steam from a pipe.

Her auburn hair framed her face in a lovely display of coppery red waves. He noted the tiny lines exiting the outer extremity of each of her eyes, her full lips and straight nose, her white teeth. He saw a tiny hole in her septum, the separation of her nostrils, and asked her about it.

"What is that little hole? You had your nose pierced while I was at college, didn't you? Why don't you wear it?"

"Yes, I had it pierced. Before you came back I wore a gold triangle there; it is small and feels sexy against my lip. I didn't know if you would like it so I took it out."

"Okaaaay...can you think of one good reason why you shouldn't put it back?" He gazed at her with mock seriousness as if he were disciplining a child.

"Nope, " she replied lightly. "Want me to get it now?"

"I most certainly do. You, Dana, are the sexiest broad I have ever met. I like your navel jewelry...a nose ring has to be sexy, too. Besides," he smiled conspiratorially, "if you become difficult, I can always lead you around by it."

"Baby, you don't need any ring to lead me around. Just point me in a direction." She stared into and beyond his eyes.

Dana rose and went to the bedroom. She emerged a quarter of an hour later following mysterious banging sounds and a period of silence. When she once more stretched out with her head in his lap, Carey noted the gold triangle resting brightly on her upper lip. He flipped it as he had her navel pendant, enjoying his arousal. Between his fetishes for long hair and piercings on women, he knew he was in for a treat with his mother.

"Do you know when I finally faced my desires for you?" she asked.

"When, Dana?"

"Do you remember that night you heard your father and me out in the pool? He was...um...rather, we were enjoying rather heavy, hot and loud sex."

"I certainly do. I think the whole side of town heard you two."

"Yeah....well, you were standing in the doorway watching. You thought we didn't see, but I did, Carey. It made me feel cherished and excited and sensual to have you see that. Later after we kissed good night, I got up and went to your room. I stood back in the darkness outside your room and watched you standing in front of your mirror. You have no idea how beautiful you were and are, Carey."

"And what else did you see, O Tricky, Sneaky Woman?"

"I watched you make love with yourself. You came and it was simply gorgeous. I saw it flow over your hand as if it was lava, and I had an orgasm right outside your room. I touched myself and even after Gary and I had made love I was dripping. I had cum sliding down my legs, I was so hot. You had no idea that I was hanging on to that rocking chair to keep from falling, I was so weak."

"Apparently, I must have pleased this sensuous spy outside my room," he smiled.

"More than that. Until you returned this past year, I would touch myself and finger myself with thoughts of you that night. I realized, Honey, that I could never act on my desires, and then ...then your father died. You came home and all those longings flared up again. I did my best to keep them contained, Carey, so that you would not think...," and she trailed off into silence.

"You didn't want me to think worse of you, that you were a terrible parent," he whispered into her ear.

"Yes."

"No."

She jerked about to stare at him. Her son smiled at her, then replied, "I do not think anything of you, Dana, except the best. And these things you have told me free me to love you and to do what I have wanted to do for some time."

"You are exquisitely erotic, Carey. Will you do something for me?"

"Please ask."

"It's warm and comfortable in here and that rug in front of the hearth is heavy enough. I want you to stand before the fire and very slowly remove your clothes for me. It is something I have wanted for a really long time."

She stared at him with the simple desire of a child. He helped her to move from his lap, then he stood and walked to the carpet before the banked fire. Carey felt no embarrassment, no hesitation. He moved his head about, enjoying the heavy warmth of his mane on his shoulders and back. The thick wave of his hair fell once more over his face and he saw an expression of pure longing pass over Dana's countenance.

Very slowly and with simplicity he unbuttoned his shirt and set it aside. Then he sat on one corner of the table to remove his shoes and socks. Finally, he stood, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. He wore no underwear. Dana's expression was one of absolute hunger.

Carey stepped out of his denims, picked them up and folded them, then placed them beside his shirt. He ran his hands over his butter-smooth thighs and buttocks as he faced away from his mother. His cock firmed, then hardened aggressively. When he turned about once more, he was fat and heavy and beautiful.

Lush black pubic fur encircled his penis and covered his ball sac in a bushy thicket, a sensuous contrast to the expanse of smooth, lightly tanned flesh over the rest of his muscular and shapely body. Dana noted that he shaved beneath his arms, making his pubic bush the only heavy concentration of hair on his body besides his gorgeous waist-length tresses.

His rod-like penis throbbed gently with the beat of his heart as blood coursed through its veins and about its muscle. Carey's mother touched her nipples softly and bit her lower lip with anticipation. He was stunning. He was everything for which she had longed, and she felt her pussy wet itself, dripping onto the inside of her jeans. She, too, wore nothing else.

"Lover, you are beautiful. You are gorgeous. You are even more so because you don't think you are, and that absence of pride makes you more delectable. Stay there, Carey."

Dana rose from the couch, moving slowly and allowing her breasts to swing heavily as if they were great ripe fruit to be harvested by this lovely man. She stood momentarily, placing her hands on his hips, then she knelt before him and grasped his fully swollen cock. He was eight luscious inches in length.

Without a word she opened her mouth and ran out her tongue, laying his penis tenderly on a bed of moist taste buds, then she began her swallow. Carey had expected her to kiss his head and lick his shaft; instead, Dana inserted more and more of his length into her mouth, stopping only to savor his taste and arrange her tongue to prevent choking. His diameter required that she open wide to receive him. This aroused her immensely but it also forced her to accept his cock with care if she wanted to move him into her throat. Dana had every intention of accomplishing that.

As Carey watched, exquisite electric surges coursing through his body, Dana reached her complete swallow. He felt the warmth of her throat and sensed a gentle suction about his sensitive crown. His mother grasped the cheeks of his butt, holding her position and breathing faintly, carefully. Thick black pubic fur surrounded her face, obscuring her vision. Her nose touched his abdomen. She was home and sensed his closeness to an orgasm.

Bringing a man to climax by way of oral sex is certainly possible, but it is not always easy to accomplish. Achieving this is a complex mix of arousal, touch, his mental imagery and the skill of the one performing the delicious act. Dana was aware of this, yet she believed it possible because of her own and her son's boiling desires. She allowed him to be possessed by the sensations of her mouth and tongue, then she began a slow withdrawal until she could massage the nether part of his head with her tongue.

She tasted his dew and knew that she would be successful. She caressed his lovely ass and thighs, marveling at the softness of a man's skin. He smelled of manhood and a faint touch of some sexy cologne; she knew that his care of his body included his cock and balls. How sensuous it was to feel that long, curling hair gracing his cock and sac while touching his velvet flesh everywhere else! Dana brushed his anus with her fingernail.

As she applied gentle suction to his crown, she felt his contractions begin. From habit he wanted to drive into and withdraw from her mouth, but she held him firmly by his buttocks. She felt her pussy cream once more as his ejaculation began.

Her son groaned as the first ribbon of semen spooled out and into her mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as the lightly salted cream shot onto her tongue. It was followed by another string of viscous fluid and a third, then she swallowed. Now came smaller jets of the thick and sticky cum. She relished his taste. Finally he had exhausted his supply and she swallowed for the last time.

Carey held his mother's head as a great weakness infused his legs.

"Darling, please...quickly...hurry...I need you!" she insisted.

Dana stripped off her boots and jeans, then she led him to the couch and urged him to lie down first. He never took his eyes from her. She glanced down to look at his shaft and saw that he was wet, red and completely aroused. When he lay back, his cock stood upright as if it were a pole jutting from his body.

Onto that pole she settled her body, raising and lowering herself slowly on his spear. Despite the soft noises of the fire, both could hear exotic, sticky sounds from between them. With strong arms Carey lifted her hips upward, then brought them down more forcefully onto his hardness, drawing from his mother a gasp of ecstasy.

"Oh! Oooohh...Oh, damn! I...oh, Carey, I am coming...I am coming...."

He felt a decrease in what little friction there had been between his penis and the red, turgid walls of her pussy. She creamed once more, enough to squeeze past his penetration and work its way slowly down his rod. He increased his thrusting, both raising and lowering her onto his cock and pushing himself into her vagina.

Carey, with his slow and mature techniques, escorted Dana through ten orgasms of varying intensity over the course of two hours. By this time both were sweating and their cum had escaped onto their skin, giving their bodies a wonderful sticky slickness on which they seemed to skate. Finally, Carey's eyes widened unexpectedly, his breathing increased in tempo, and he began to more forcefully penetrate Dana.

"Ummm...Dana...yes...yes, I'm coming again, Baby," he panted.

Before she could reply he bucked wildly as jets of hot cream shot into her pussy. For reasons he was at a loss to explain, this climax was more gripping, more heated and possessive than his first. Whether it was because he had first come into her mouth and now was filling her body he could not say. But he captured her, of that he was certain.

Dana closed her eyes in submission, allowing her son to control their intercourse. He held her and guided her with a sweet beauty and determination that left her feeling greatly cherished and ravished. Her breasts swayed about, beautiful testimonies to her femininity.

"Dana, Dana, I want to own you! I must have you! There is no one else...you must believe that. This is ours, do you understand?"

The gorgeous man beneath her stared deep into her eyes, fully aware of their forbidden love and completely given to her. She capitulated to her son once more, this time willingly accepting the consequences of their living together as a sexually involved couple, whatever those consequences might be.

"I understand, Darling. I understand and that is precious to me."

She was stuffed with his beautiful cock. His size made for intense friction with the walls of her pussy, despite her frequent use of her large dildo. This was nothing like any past experience she'd enjoyed. Carey, eighteen years younger than she, nevertheless made love to her as if he were a man twice his age and far more experienced. He did not hurry, not in anything. He controlled her and tenderly coaxed orgasm after orgasm from her, some wrenching and storm-like, others sweet little buzzes of sensual electricity that made her giggle.

Her son extended their intercourse far beyond what she had enjoyed with her beloved Gary. The latter had been a beautiful lover and their unions had lasted for more than an hour; this first sex with her son was into its third hour and he showed no sign of softening and tiring.

Carey whispered to her of her erotic sweetness, her casual sensuality that made her all the more desirable. He described her nipples, hard beneath her sweater one day when he was eighteen and they had gone to the mall together. She was standing behind him in a checkout line and she reached back to re-gather her hair into her band. The associate at the checkout counter caught his breath at the sight of her unrestrained breasts under her sweater, nipples fat and standing out from her roundness. The man had to re-run her credit card three times to get the charge right.

When she lowered her arms she had smiled at her son as her breasts quivered with a life of their own. They walked out and he stared at his mother's tits, big, swelling out on each side past her arms. As she put an arm about his waist and kissed his cheek, he burned with embarrassment at her having seen him ogling her. She had laughed and hooked her arm through his, shoving her heavy breast into his side.

Dana drowsed in a luscious sexual fog as Carey whispered to her of how he had felt when he saw for the first time her pussy bush, a great starburst of reddish brown fur six inches wide and standing out from her abdomen, so dense that he could not see her lips between her thighs, curly and soft and long enough to brush. He had returned to his room, caressed himself and spurted cream all over his bed.

In turn, his mother smiled as she spoke of her fetish with his long hair, of her longing to touch his tanned, shaven legs and ass, of her arousal at his carefully cultivated pubic hair around his cock and balls and his shaven underarms. She stuck her tongue into his mouth, then described her longing for intercourse with her son, of her pleasure in his manipulation of her breasts.

By four o'clock in the afternoon, he and she were completely exhausted, moving only very slowly over each other's abdomen, relishing the sticky, slippery and lovely mess they had made. Both lovers arose and used the bathroom, then they moved to the bedroom where they burrowed under the covers, laughing and touching each other.

They slept the sleep of the truly weary. At some point in the gathering dusk as rain continued to spatter against the windows, Carey moved behind her and once more pressed his hard cock into her pussy, shoving home and then going to sleep within her. She moaned softly in her sleep, her body informing her at some deep level that she had been overcome once more, then there was silence.