Rainy Day Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been my humble experience that this area is one of the most overlooked and underutilized erogenous zones on many womens' bodies. Julie would prove to be no exception.

She writhed her hips up and down as I ran my tongue all along the crevice between her butt cheeks. I noticed that her hand surreptitiously snuck beneath her body and she was lightly rubbing her still recovering pussy. I flicked my tongue like a serpent's and began to rim her puckered anus.

She moved her head to the right and peered over her shoulder, looking backwards, trying in vain to see what was occurring to her most private hole. "Oh my God, you're not really going to do what I think you're going to do, are you?"

I licked lightly on her buttocks. It was time to answer a question with a question. Turnabout is fair play. "That depends," I said casually, my finger joining hers now between the bedspread and her cunt. She tapped her clit while I stuck my thumb in her slit. "What do you think I'm going to do?"

"I think you're, um, going to try to eat my, uh....eat my asshole."

I pulled apart her buttocks, slipping my tongue over her rim, tasting her musky flavor. "Is that what you think? Well, yeah, I'm thinking about it. What do you think abut that?"

Her non-verbal reply came in the form of her subtly lifting her hips off the pillow to provide me with better access. "I think that no one has ever done that to me before."

I began to slowly insert my tongue inside of her ass, tongue-fucking her ever so slowly, while my fingers began to work her already aroused cunt back into a foamy lather once more. My words were muffled as my lips fluttered against the walls of her ass. "You thought I was kidding about that whole butt-sniffing thing? It's a great way to get familiar with each other, don't ya think?"

Her hips began to rock more urgently up and down as I lapped at her anal walls. I felt her cunt muscles contract along with her anal muscles, and I felt a rumble in her thighs. "Mmmmmph, God. Your tongue.........is magic. Ooh, I think I like it. Don't stop. Eat my ass."

Music to my ears.

I pushed my tongue into her asshole as I finger-fucked her cunt and she came like a geyser, her labia folds flapping open like an open valve and spitting out that tasty white cum cream again.

I let her recover on the bed for a few minutes while I went into her bathroom and washed my face. I grabbed a tube of toothpaste and rubbed it all over my lips and gums. I didn't want to take the liberty of borrowing her toothbrush after just performing analingus. Not on the first date, at least. I mean, I had already pushed the envelope with the butt-sniffing.

When I returned, she was lying on her back and leisurely rubbing her pussy, almost soothing it. She seemed to be insatiable. I remembered our disparity in ages and realized she was indeed in her prime. I also recalled that I'd pledged to eat her for hours, so I was duly prepared to do my duty.

I knelt down next to her so that my cock was level with her head, which was propped up on the pillows again. That was not an accident. I was hungry for some attention myself. My cock was as rigid as the ironing board that was in the corner of her room, next to the closet. To her credit, she took the hint and reached up and began to wank me with her free hand.

"You've only eaten me for about forty-five minutes, but I'm not complaining. Do you take requests?"

Question with a question. "What did you have in mind?"

"I really need you to fuck me now."

I covered my mouth in mock horror. "Fuck you? But we just met. What kind of gentleman do you think I am, taking advantage of you like that?"

Her eyes blazed with lust. "I need it. I need that cock."

"Where do you need it?" I wanted to tease her. I wanted to hear her say it.

"In my cunt. I need that thick dick in my cunt." Then she said the magic word. "Please."

I looked down at the pile of clothes on the floor. I saw what I was looking for. "Go put your heels on."

She smiled, playing along. She scrambled off the bed and made a dramatic gesture in bending down in front of me with her legs tightly together, so that her pussy and asshole were displayed lewdly for my viewing pleasure. She slipped the pumps on seductively.

"Lay down," I commanded. "And spread your legs as wide as you can."

She complied, her legs splayed out almost across the entire bed. I gripped my shaft and began to slap it on her clitoral hood. She moaned. "Please," she whimpered.

I put my hands on the back of her knees and pushed backwards so that her ankles were almost at her head. For a rather big girl, she was quite flexible. I eased my cock into her a half inch at a time as our eyes never left each other's. Soon we had found a nice mutual synchronicity to our thrusting. We went at it with increasing alacrity for a good twenty minutes in a myriad of positions and aerobic contortions. Not bad for a first fuck.

"Do you know why I put you back in this position?" I asked her, humping her harder now, her stilettos pointing straight towards the ceiling as we assumed the missionary position.

"I have a guess," she huffed, breathing heavily. Her tits were bouncing wildly.

"Go for it. See if you win the prize."

"I think you want to fuck my ass."

Hearing the words had an instant Pavlovian reaction within me. I thrust all seven inches deep inside of her pussy and held there, motionless, feeling her muscles desperately grasp for my cock, milking me expertly.

"I think you want me to fuck your ass, don't you?" I was daring her now, daring her to tell me.

"I do." She hissed at me. "I love it in the ass. This is like a fantasy, having a stranger I met three or so hours ago fuck me in the ass. So, do it. Fuck my ass, stranger."

Her asshole was still sufficiently lubed from the oral administrations from just before, but still, I lined up my cock with her anus carefully. The biggest mistake a man can make with a woman is to just plunge right in, no matter how relaxed and willing an anal participant she is.

Besides, for my money, a slow ass fuck is the best ass fuck. An older woman once said that to me almost thirty years ago as I was delving into my first anal adventure with her. She was the willing mentor, I the enthusiastic student. I never forgot those words, either, although I'd long forgotten her name. (But no, it wasn't Mrs. Hipple, I'm sure of that much.)

After easing in oh, so delicately, I felt that telltale "pop", indicating that I had passed through that outer anal ring. Julie smiled up at me. "This is so erotic," she gushed.

"I know," I concurred, feeling my dick being held by the tight walls within her spinchter. "Anal sex is so intimate, and we just met."

She giggled. "Oh, THAT? I meant having my heels on. I think that's really sexy."

I flipped her over so that she was in the doggy position, which I thought was only a fitting climax considering where and how we met, and soon came deep within her bowels.

We rolled over and hugged each other, listening to the sound of the rain on her skylight. we dozed for a few minutes and were awakened by Jackson's barking and pawing at the bedroom door. Julie rose and opened the door and two happy pups jumped up on the bed, making our liaison into a cozy foursome.

Julie and I hugged each other like old lovers as the dogs competed for the best snuggling position. She lifted her head and asked me, "So, do you have plans for next Monday afternoon?"

I shook my head. "Even if I did, I'd break them."

"Good. Let's go to the movies."

"Great, I do owe you one. What would you like to see?"

She grinned at me with a sinister leer. "Oh, I don't want to SEE anything. I just want to go to a dark movie theatre. I have another fantasy I want to live out. In it, I wear only my pumps and a trenchcoat. Want to hear about it?"

*****************

Well, readers, do you want to hear about our movie date?