All Comments on 'Raising the Bar'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Good...

I liked parts of this a lot. The part where she found out she got off on being submissive was good. There were other parts that were too short or just not thoroughly explained. I would have liked a little backstory (even a few paragraphs) to get a feel for her as a person. It also would have been cool to have a little more tension. Maybe that she didn't want the spanking part or was used to guys being nice to her to get what they want. That would have made his actions a little more erotic (to me).

But it was an arousing story and I liked it. Thanks for the fantasy.

nyte_byrdnyte_byrdover 17 years ago
Good

You did well with this one, as the story does have an exciting plot. I have to agree with the other reader regarding adding in a little backstory to help us know the character better though. A few other different sensory descriptives would add more depth as well. But again, it was a good story.

The only thing that made me pause for a second was this sentence:

"She could tell from my enthusiasm that I was really enjoying the task, and not just doing it for a grade."

... because the teacher was male :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I want more

I thought this story was great! I wish there were more of it though. And have it get more & more extreme with every session.

Thank you!

daisy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous