Rally Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers

I almost blew a head gasket when she told me that the party was thrown by the rally girl club. The reason for the party is they were looking to recruit new members. I asked her if she knew this before she went and she said she figured that was the reason for the party.

"Why did you go? You weren't planning on joining it, were you?"

"You know why I went and no, I had no intention of joining. Those girls must have another set of morals. I don't want to judge them, but they really enjoy just having casual sex with anyone. That's not me."

"Thank God. I don't think I could handle you being with anyone else."

"You didn't have a problem with Sally doing it. By the way, she's quite a looker and told me I would be a shoo-in if I applied."

"We've gone over this. She was my first and I was infatuated with her. It's you I love and believe me, that's a big difference. So what did she say? Did you mention me?"

Rachel laughed. "I told her sex was not a big thing with me. I didn't want to give my body to any Tom, Dick, or Harry because they played sports. When I have sex, it's because I love the man I'm with and want to be with him and make love only to him.

"She asked me if I had such a boyfriend and did he know what to do? I told her he was fantastic and the things he did made me have orgasm after orgasm. He was a great lover."

"Thank you, that makes me feel good that I please you. That's my goal every time," I was smiling.

"She was shocked when I told her I had her to thank for all my boyfriend's experience. She asked me what I meant and I told her my boyfriend was Jerry Taylor and we both go to State College. She was shocked and never replied to me. As I was leaving, she came up to me and said to say 'hi' to you."

****

Things were pretty much back to normal and we tried to get together as often as possible. Rach didn't mention her mom much to me but I had the feeling that she still wanted her to date a doctor.

It was just before the holidays when I was in a math class and my computer tech instructor came in and asked to speak to me into the hall. He said there was an emergency at the hospital and they'd asked for me. I was scared shitless that something happened to Rachel.

My instructor told me it wasn't that kind of an emergency. It was a computer problem. When I asked him why he pulled me out of class instead of sending another student I was told that I was asked for specifically. I was to see Nurse Wilson who was the head of the fifth floor, which was the surgery floor. It was odd she asked for me because that was Rachel's mother.

My instructor told me that a doctor accidentally overturned a cup of coffee over the computer keyboard and smoke shot up from the laptop they were using. It went dead and they were worried they might have lost a lot of valuable information.

We always helped out the hospital but they weren't part of the college so they would be charged for our services. I went to our tech lab and grabbed the items I would need and headed over to the hospital. I went up to the fifth floor and up to the nurse's station.

"Thank you for coming," said Rachel's mom. "I asked for you because Rachel told me you're the best. I'm worried we lost all our data and hoped you'd have a solution."

"I'll see what I can do Mrs. Wilson."

I looked at the laptop and it was fried. I looked back over at Mrs. Wilson. "Our patient is dead but I'm pretty sure we can recover its memory."

I wasn't sure if she liked my little anecdote but I thought it was cool. I explained to her that all the information is stored in a main frame and there is a cable from the main frame to a computer tower that is stored under the cabinets. Then another cable is run to the laptop. I didn't go into great detail but went about my business. I ran a new cable from the tower to the nurse's station where I set up a new laptop.

I took out a formatting disk and slipped it into the new computer. After it finished formatting the laptop, I downloaded the information from their tower to the laptop. Mrs. Wilson was watching me the whole time but not talking. A big smile came across her face when the computer homepage came up.

"Mrs. Wilson would you click on a few of the programs you use to make sure they are all there?"

She stepped up, brought up a number of her programs, and said it worked perfectly. "It's even working faster than the old one."

"It's because over time it gets a lot of junk that people left in it that takes up space and makes it slower. Every few months you should have the computer cleaned out. It will run much better."

"Thank you, you really do know your computers. You can bill the hospital and they will send out a check if it's ok with you."

"That's fine. The new laptop is four hundred dollars and my services will be sixty dollars. I'm only charging you for a half hour. I'm not charging you for a house call." This time she smiled with me.

"Thank you again, I really do appreciate it and so does the hospital. I'll mention it to the hospital board and maybe you can be our computer repair man."

I left the hospital happy, knowing Mrs. Wilson was impressed with my skills. I was even happier when Rachel stopped by and told me her mom was really impressed with me.

For Christmas, I bought her a friendship ring. Her parents didn't say they were happy, but they didn't object either. I figured that was a step in the right direction. We continued on with our life and seeing each other as often as possible. We made love whenever we could find the time.

We used condoms most of the time to be safe, but during the summer, her mom and she had a talk and she was put on the pill. We wanted to practice safe sex so I usually wore a condom for double protection. Now and then, we did it without condoms but I pulled out and shot across her belly or back.

I should mention when we first started having sex she used an IUD. She didn't want her mother to know she was having sex. She was much happier after switching to the pills

After starting back to school my second year, I got an apartment of my own. My scholarship was paying for most of it. I had a two-bedroom apartment and used one for my computer repair parts.

One day I was called to the hospital and was asked if I would like to be their exclusive computer repairman. I have been there to make repairs at least once a month since my first visit. I happily accepted the offer. I now had two students working for me and decided I needed to name my business. It was Rachel that came up with the name; we called it the 'Computer Doctor'.

Her mom even laughed when she heard the name. Rachel told her mom that she should be happy that she was now dating a doctor. With taking on the hospital, it took more of my time but the money was good. The problem was I wanted to see more of Rachel instead of less.

We went home for Thanksgiving and Rachel invited me over for dinner. Her parents, her brother and his family would all be there. I mentioned to her that my mom expected me home for Thanksgiving, but I would be over later that evening for dessert. There was something I wanted to ask her.

I had bought her an engagement ring and was going to ask her to marry me. I thought we could live together at my apartment and see each other everyday even if just for a few hours. I knew we were young but we did love each other and would both have good jobs after graduation, which was the following year. I just wanted to be with her.

I was nervous when I showed up at her house. We were all sitting and talking in the living room when I decided it was time to ask her. I was sitting next to her and I got up and kneeled on one knee. The room went silent and even Rachel was surprised.

Everyone knew what was coming when I pulled out the ring and said, "Rachel Wilson, I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Before she could answer her mom said, "I would like to say something before you answer. I know you care for each other and I would be talking to deaf ears if I keep telling you that you're too young. So, I would like to make an offer."

I got up and sat back on the couch next to Rachel. We were holding hands as her mother spoke.

"Sweetheart," she said to Rachel. "I know you love him and we discussed it many times. I do believe you both are too young but I am willing to go along with whatever you decide. If you choose to get engaged but set the wedding date after you both graduate your father and I will throw you the wedding we always wanted for you."

I looked at Rach as she spoke to me. "Jerry, you know I love you and yes, I want to marry you, but I also love my parents and want to do the best by them. They have always been there for me. I will say yes to marrying you, if you can wait till we graduate and give my mom and me time to plan a wedding."

I took out the ring and slipped it on her finger. Everyone seemed happy. Mrs. Wilson and Rach were both crying and it made my eyes water. I would be marrying in my eyes the most beautiful and caring woman in the world.

I went home and told my parents who also kept saying we were too young but I knew they loved Rachel. I told them our plans to graduate first and the wedding would be held the following summer.

After all the holidays, Rach went home most weekends and made wedding plans. I was really happy to see that they included my mother in the planning of the wedding.

A couple of times a week, Rach came over after getting off at the hospital and spent the night. I loved those nights when we cuddled up and I often stared at her in the morning, watching her sleep wondering how I was lucky enough to have such a beautiful and intelligent woman.

We rarely argued and I learned to tame my jealousy when I saw her with doctors and other nurses. I did ask her if she still had to fend off guys even though she was wearing her engagement ring.

She laughed and said, "Rings don't stop guys from flirting. I just tell them that I'm taken and to look elsewhere. If they still bother me, I ask them if they would like to talk to you. I do tell them you're a jealous man and own a gun." She laughed. "That seems to do the trick."

I did have to join a gym and do some exercises. I was getting a little out of shape. I went early every morning except when Rach spent the night. I was looking pretty good and I was even asked out by a couple of women. It surprised me, but I let them know I was taken.

One of them even said Rachel didn't need to know. I came straight out and told her I would never do that to the woman I loved. Somehow, it got back to Rachel and I thought she would be mad at me but she kissed me and said she told the girl if she ever bothered me again, she would have a syringe stuck up her ass. I swear to God, that's what she said.

Graduation was approaching and our wedding plans were moving forward. Rachel asked my sister Angie to be her maid of honor, which she accepted. I was stumped for a best man since I didn't hang around the jocks anymore. I was at the hospital talking to Rach when her brother Dan came over to say hi.

"Dan, would you be my best man?" It surprised both Rach and Dan but he smiled and said yes.

We had separate graduation parties but we did attend each other's. While at mine, Rach invited just about everyone to our wedding. She said her mom had invited everyone from the hospital as well as all her friends and relatives. She wanted some people who knew me there also.

She asked mom for a list of friends and relatives. I told her I didn't care who came as long as we were together. We decided that after the wedding we would go on a cruise for a week. It was a gift from my parents. Rachel's parents paid out thousands of dollars for the wedding.

****

I was standing in the front of the church with Dan when Rachel and her dad were walking down the aisle. I knew I had tears in my eyes, she was so beautiful.

The pastor said, "You may kiss the bride," and I did. After about a half hour of taking pictures, we were at the reception. We had a wonderful meal when the guests would give me time to eat it.

I remember Rachel leaning over and saying, "This is the happiest day of my life. I have dreamed about marrying you ever since I was a little girl. Now we need to get started on our two kids I always dream about," and she started laughing.

We had hundreds of people at our wedding. I didn't know most of them. A woman tapped me on the shoulder and I turned, it was Sally. I had to wonder who'd invited her. She asked me to dance. I went onto the floor and we danced.

She said she was sorry for not sticking around after the accident. She knew it was just a phase I was going through and besides, I met a wonderful woman and really seemed happy.

I told her I was and about that time, she was tapped on the shoulder. Rachel stepped in and I took her in my arms. "Did you invite Sally to the wedding?"

She smiled at me and said, "Yes I did. I wanted her to see what she gave up and how happy we are with each other. Her parents knew my parents from the old neighborhood. She works in an office downtown. I heard she dates a lot, but has nobody special in her life."

****

Rachel and I went on our cruise and had a great time. We spent a lot of time in our cabin making love. When we got back we moved into my apartment. It was close to the hospital and I got a lot of business from all the students at the college.

We have now been married almost a year and my in-laws finally like me. Rach and I spend most of our evenings together. She just notified me that I'm going to be a daddy in about six months. Everyone says we seem to get along so well together. I tell them it's because we both give our marriage everything we have. We don't lie to each other and always communicate.

I put her first in my life and she puts me first in hers. When our baby comes we'll both have two firsts.

As bad as the accident was, it was meant to be or I would never have met the true love of my life.

Hope you enjoyed the story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,717 Followers