Ramya's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down! Only the tip and then we stop, okay?" I asked him while my hands were busy helping to position his dick. It felt hard, and it felt like it was going to rip my pussy apart. He started heaving, and I couldn't stop myself from pushing back. He gave another hard push and literally fell on me, and that's when I felt the sharp, burning sensation of my hymen breaking.

"Aaaahh!!" I cried out, but even in the midst of the pain, I wanted to feel more and I wrapped my legs around his back to pull him closer. I think by that time he was so consumed by lust that he didn't even hear me. He just started pushing in and out in a hard pistoning motion, and within ten thrusts, he cried out and started jerking around in me. I realized he was ejaculating in me, and I felt a little cheated that he couldn't last longer so that I could have felt a little bit more.


"Oh Anil, you shouldn't have done that," I exclaimed, "What if I become pregnant!"

"Oh! sorry," he said shamefacedly, and without another word, or even looking at me, he just picked up his clothes and started dressing.

*********

There was a couple of minutes of silence between Ramya and Kajal after Kajal's narrative. "Wow, Kajal," said Ramya. "That was hot. Your stories are so visual, I feel like I am right there with you."

Kajal could see that Ramya was squirming in her seat, and smiled to herself as her plan to get Ramya amped up seemed to have work. "She's ready for the next stage of my plan," she thought to herself.

They were almost at the resort by then and Ramya started wondering what Kajal had planned, and why they had gone shopping for grand clothes. "What's the plan, Kajal?" she asked, "Why would I need to dress up here?"


"Wait and see, Ramya. I promise you are going to have a good time," said Kajal with a smile. "We are going to start with a relaxing ayurvedic massage, and then you are going to meet somebody. Don't ask me more now."


"Hmm.. okay. I have never had a massage, you know," Ramya said wistfully.


"Oh! You'll really enjoy it then. It's the most relaxing feeling, especially after all the... hmm.. action yesterday," said Kajal with a wink. Ramya blushed at the insinuation and kept silent after that. They'd reached the resort by then, and Ramya was looking around at the grand surroundings in awe. It was beautifully landscaped and richly decorated. Kajal quickly walked over to the reception and was back within minutes with a door key. "We have a beach cottage," she told Ramya. "We'll need to hurry a bit now - we have our massage appointments in half an hour and need to grab some lunch before then."

They quickly went to the cottage only to drop off all the bags and then headed over to the restaurant. Ramya was in awe again - the restaurant was all glass and granite, and had a fantastic view of the pristine beach. She walked over to the window and could see some people laying out on deck chairs. As she looked closer, she could see that they were mostly women, probably foreigners and were only dressed in skimpy bikinis. Ramya blushed when she realized that she had been staring at women wearing just bikinis, and hurried back to join Kajal at their table. Kajal noticed her discomfort, but didn't mention anything. They ordered sandwiches and quickly finished their lunch before heading over to the spa.

They seemed to be the only customers at the spa, and the manger directed them to a changing room asking them to undress and put on the towel robes. Ramya seemed a bit unsure and asked Kajal, "Are we supposed to take everything off? Even underwear?"

Kajal laughed at her and said, "Of course, how else will they be able to massage us? Don't worry. They'll cover your body with a sheet." Ramya gave up under the subtle pressure and silently stripped down. She could see Kajal languorously undressing from the corner of her eyes. Ramya could clearly see Kajal's naked body in profile - her large shapely breasts were in perfect counterpoint to her slim stomach and then the generous waist. Ramya started feeling a warm tingling in her pussy, and hurriedly averted her gaze before pulling on her towel robe.

Both of them went to the massage room where two matronly ladies stood ready to do the massage. Upon seeing them, Ramya's level of anxiety about her nudity decreased. The massage was deep and hard, with a lot of oil being used to produce long, flowing strokes. Ramya surrendered to the feeling of bliss and relaxed completely. She was almost asleep by the time her masseuse tapped her shoulder to indicate that they were done. She was still drowsy and half-confused when Kajal came to her and said, "Just put on the towel robe. We'll have to go to our room to take a shower and wash out all this oil. They are saying the shower here is broken."

Without thinking to protest, Ramya pulled on her robe and followed Kajal. Only when they got outside, Ramya realized that they had a five minute walk to their cottage and she was completely naked under her robe. She was blushing furiously when they came across a group of tourists. Ramya noticed that Kajal seemed to be adjusting her robe, but it was becoming looser rather than tighter, and more of Kajal's cleavage was becoming visible as they got closer to the tourists. Kajal seemed to be getting a lot of attention, and while Ramya felt some relief that she wasn't noticed much, she also felt somewhat turned on when she realized that Kajal was showing off intentionally!


When they got to their cottage, Kajal closed the door and then indicated that Ramya move on ahead to the bathroom. Only when she opened the bathroom door, did Ramya realize that it was a weird setup - the bathroom didn't have a roof! It was an open to the air room with a shower-head on one wall, and a lot of trees around it to provide privacy. It looked awesome and completely natural. "Come on, don't just stand there," Kajal said with a gentle push to Ramya's shoulder. "Let's wash off this oil, we got things to do."


Before Ramya realized what was happening, Kajal had stripped naked and pulled off her robe as well. Kajal took Ramya's hands and pulled her towards the shower before she could say anything and turned the shower on. She took liquid soap in her hand and used that as a pretext to start rubbing Ramya all over her body. Kajal paid particular attention to Ramya's breasts and nipples and used all her knowledge of her own body to tease Ramya until she could take no more. "Come on, you have to do it as well," she whispered into Ramya's ears as she gently hugged her close to apply soap to her back. Their breasts were mashed together, and Kajal inserted one of her legs in between Ramya's to rub up against her pussy as well.

"Oh Kajal," moaned Ramya, "What are you doing! This isn't right..."

"Oh don't be silly," said Kajal, "we are just saving water by taking a shower together.." She didn't let up on Ramya and soon had two fingers gently probing inside of Ramya's pussy while her other arm was holding Ramya close to her. "You should be soaping me up as well, shouldn't you?"

Ramya couldn't hold out any more. She had been turned on for most of the day, and Kajal's ministrations just felt too good. Ramya had been secretly drooling at Kajal's body all day long, and seeing those heavy breasts in front of her, couldn't stop herself anymore. Ramya took soap into her palm and started rubbing it on Kajal's breasts - gently at first and then with increasing abandon as her own feelings took over. Kajal was a bit surprised at the intensity with which Ramya was acting and then realized that the dam had finally broken. Ramya was completely consumed by lust and soon they were on the floor, the shower still beating down on them. Ramya's legs were spread wide open, and Kajal was kneeling in between them. Kajal's fingers and tongue were busy teasing Ramya's pussy lips and clit, and Kajal had Ramya thrusting her hip up and down. Ramya was squeezing her own breasts and moaning in lust and desire. The water from the shower was caressing her entire body and giving her goosebumps while Kajal had taken possession of her pussy and clit and she was pleasure beyond all belief. She felt her pussy walls convulse and spasm, and she started to orgasm with a wail. "Oh Kajal!! Don't stop, that feels sooo gooood!!"


Kajal used her fingers to press up on Ramya's g-spot and continued to lash her pussy lips with her tongue, and Ramya continued to wail in orgasm until she literally collapsed back on the floor. After a few minutes, Kajal managed to get her to stand up, used a towel to dry both of them and they crashed out on the bed hugging each other close and fell into the sleep of the sexually satiated.

******

Ramya finally woke up when she heard the rustle of plastic bags as Kajal had been unpacking the clothes that they had bought at the mall that morning. "Wake up sleepyhead," Kajal said with a smile, "It's almost six in the evening. We need to get you dressed up and ready."


Ramya was still disoriented and sleepy. "Ready for what, Kajal?"

"Just go take a shower and freshen up, and I'll tell you everything," was the only response she got from Kajal. Ramya decided a shower would feel good and she'd find out about Kajal's plans in a few minutes anyways. She enjoyed a long, hot shower, alone this time and came back to the bedroom wrapped up in a big towel.


Kajal had tidied up the bed and laid out the clothes on it. That's when Ramya saw what Kajal had bought when she had gone off by herself - a frilly strapless half-cup bra and some jewelery. "What's all this?" asked Ramya as she picked up the bra. It was almost completely transparent and Ramya had never seen anything like it.


"You can't wear a regular bra under that blouse, silly," Kajal said, "the straps would show. I had to get you something more appropriate."

"Hmm.. This looks too sexy, Kajal," Ramya said hesitantly. "I don't know if I will be comfortable. I've never worn something like this. And you still haven't told me why I am dressing up now, but you are not?"


"Just relax. You'll be fine," responded Kajal. "You are going to dress up because I have invited one of my friends to have dinner with you, and I want you to look like a sexy movie star!"

"What! Who am I meeting? And why are you saying I? Are you not going to come?"

"No, silly. It's a date. You are going to meet one of my good friends, Nitesh. Just concentrate on looking and feeling good," said Kajal as she started handing things to Ramya for her to get ready. "Three is a crowd in this case. I will help you get ready and then get out of your way. I want it to be a special evening for you."

"Come on, Kajal," Ramya protested, even as she started getting dressed. "How can I go on a date with somebody I don't even know? What will he think of me?"

"Don't worry, I have given him a glowing review for you. He is actually thanking me for this 'favour'," Kajal said as she helped Ramya put on her strapless bra. "Don't wear a panty today," she suggested. "Only you'll know the difference, and you'll feel naughty!"

Ramya liked the idea, but made a show of being reluctant. She got dressed in her new pink saree and wore the jewelery that Kajal had gotten for her. "You look absolutely stunning," Kajal said as she looked at her. The halter-neck blouse was cut pretty deep, and along with the strapless bra that did a good job of lifting up her boobs, Ramya had a deep, creamy cleavage on display. Kajal had made her tie the saree low on her hip, and her lean stomach and navel was on display through the diaphanous material of her saree. Her back was almost bare except for the thin straps of her blouse, and the saree was worn tight enough to highlight her neat ass.

Ramya started blushing when she looked at herself in the mirror. "I look like a slut," she said softly. She couldn't believe how much of her chest was on display even through the saree. "I'm almost naked," she thought to herself, both excited and nervous.

"You look like a sexy model," Kajal said firmly and gently pushed Ramya to the door. "Go now, or Nitesh will think that you are not going to show up. I'll clean up here and I'm going to the beach. I have another room booked and I'll sleep there. I'll call you in the morning, good luck and enjoy yourself."

Ramya was too distracted to realize what Kajal was implying. "Thanks, Kajal," she said absentmindedly and went to the restaurant. It was pretty crowded when she got there, and she had the feeling that everybody was looking at her. The restaurant manager asked if he could help her, all the while devouring her with his eyes. All Ramya could do was stand there and blush. She was completely speechless and didn't know what to say.

Before she could say anything, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder and a deep voice gently asked in her ear, "Ramya?" She nodded her head and turned to look at the tall handsome man who was smiling down at her. "I'm Nitesh. Kajal must have told you about me," he said, and before Ramya could respond, pulled her in for a hug. This wasn't normal for Ramya but she didn't protest and let Nitesh take control. His hard body felt good against her, and she hugged him back, crushing her boobs against his body. "We can eat whenever you are ready," he said softly, and Ramya realized that she had probably been holding on for too long. She blushed furiously and let go.

The manager led them to their table, smirking at Ramya's wanton behaviour. Ramya had never been on a date, and wasn't sure how to behave or what to say. Nitesh could sense her uncertainty and took control. He made easy conversation that allowed Ramya to settle down and not have to think too much. "What a stunner," he was thinking to himself, "Kajal had mentioned that this was her first time, but I wonder how nobody had made a play for this sexy bit. Just look at that cleavage." He had to consciously remind himself to not keep staring at her boobs. "You look great, Ramya," he finally said, "Even better than what Kajal had told me."

Ramya didn't know how to respond and just blushed again. Nitesh had ordered some cocktails for them, and because she wasn't used to them, Ramya had been drinking them down at a quick pace. Nitesh made sure to keep her glass refilled as he knew that he had to get her to relax somehow. Before long, Ramya was pretty tipsy and feeling no pain. Nitesh had ordered a light dinner, and they made quick work of it as they talked and got to know some things about each other. Nitesh was surprised at her background, "She's dressed like a top model, but seems to come from a pretty rural background," he thought to himself. "Do you want any dessert?" he asked as the waiter cleared away the dishes.

"No, I am okay," Ramya said. She was feeling pretty good and had a nice alcoholic buzz going along with the pleasant conversation.


"Okay, why don't we take a walk by the beach?" Nitesh suggested, "It's beautiful." Ramya agreed, and even let Nitesh hold her hands as they left from the restaurant. The beach was mostly empty, and there were some catamarans near the waterline. Nitesh led her towards one of the catamarans and asked her if she wanted to sit for a while and enjoy the breeze. Ramya agreed and let him pull her down on to his lap, and when she turned towards him, he started kissing her. Ramya was totally caught up in the moment - a lovely dinner, enough alcohol to make her tipsy and a very good looking man who obviously desired her. She hugged him and started kissing back passionately.

Nitesh was soon french-kissing her, and Ramya was actively reciprocating. She welcomed Nitesh's tongue into her mouth and was almost panting in arousal when Nitesh was gently rubbing her back. She didn't realize that her blouse was coming open from the back, but Nitesh was quick to capitalize on this golden opportunity. Once her blouse came loose and was hanging by only one strap at her neck, he lay her back on the catamaran and moved his kisses to her neck and cleavage. He just pushed her blouse up over her breasts and started sucking on the upper portions of her breasts.

Ramya's strapless bra wasn't doing a good job of holding her breasts, and her nipples had popped out of her bra cups. Nitesh captured them between his teeth and gently nibbled at them while gently rubbing her legs and arms. Ramya completely forgot that they were on a public beach and was hugging Nitesh tightly. "That feels so good," she moaned as her bra finally worked loose and Nitesh started twisting and teasing her breasts. "Oh yes..."

Nitesh realized she was hot and ready for anything, and his erection was already poking a hole through his pants. He also figured that it was probably too risky to do much more in this catamaran as the beach was fairly well lit, and they may get in trouble if anybody else happened along. He quickly put Ramya's bra in his pockets, pulled her blouse down and just wrapped her saree pallu over her chest. Ramya couldn't make out much of what was happening through the erotic fog in her mind. She realized that Nitesh wanted her to get up, and she obediently stood up and started hugging Nitesh again.


With Ramya almost hanging on to him, Nitesh gently started directing her towards his cottage. He was ready to bed this sexy beauty, and take her virginity as well if what Kajal had told him was the truth. Ramya didn't realize how little the partly-undone blouse and see-through saree covered, and was too lost in her own feelings to think about it. Her pussy was hot and throbbing, and she was sure that it was so wet that it was probably dripping down her legs. When they came across another couple near Nitesh's cottage, Ramya didn't do anything until the man whistled and said with a laugh, "Get a room, you two."

That's when she looked down on herself and saw how much was on display - one of her breasts was completely out of the blouse and was clearly visible through the see-through saree, and she had been shamelessly draped on Nitesh. She just lowered her eyes and went on, while Nitesh responded with a laugh himself, "That's what we are doing, man."

They got to Nitesh's cottage, and he gently pushed her down on the bed and quickly stripped himself before coming back to kiss her. Ramya's eyes were closed as she hugged him back and returned his kisses, but she could feel his hard body and she could feel his cock poking at her stomach. "Oh my god," she thought to herself, "It's going to happen now.."

Nitesh pulled off her saree and blouse in short order and continued where he had left off in sucking on them and twisting her breasts. Ramya was moaning in lust, and thrusting her hips up to Nitesh's body. He took the hint, and gently pulled her saree off her hips. When he saw that she wasn't even wearing a panty under her saree, he couldn't stop himself from saying, "What a slut! You weren't wearing a panty?"

Ramya blushed at his statement and it only made her feel even more aroused as she hung her head in shame. In response, she spread her legs and pulled him down on her. Nitesh laughed at her response and got in between her legs. He tried fingering her pussy to make sure that she was ready, and when he saw how wet she was, he said again, "You are a naughty slut, aren't you? You are so wet down there.."

Ramya just nodded her head as she blushed again, and said, "I want you now, please..."
Nitesh couldn't control himself any more as the virgin slut was shamelessly asking him to take her virginity. He positioned his hard dick at her pussy lips, and gently pushed it in until just his head was inside her pussy. It felt like it had entered a hot oven. Her pussy was pulsing around his cockhead and was so hot, Nitesh couldn't help but push in a bit more until he felt the resistance of her hymen. He stopped for a moment to let her get accustomed to the feeling and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him hard and said, "Do it, please, I need your cock."