Ramya's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nitesh pumped in and out a couple of times, stopping short every time he felt her hymen, and it was driving Ramya crazy. She started bucking her hips back against his cock, and the moment he felt that, Nitesh pushed down firm and hard. He felt the resistance give way as her hymen broke, and his entire cock felt as though it was gripped in a hot vise.

"Aaaaah!" Ramya cried as she felt the sharp pain. For a moment, she felt the pain distract her from the lust, and then it just gave way to the lovely feeling of Nitesh's hard cock filling her up completely. She started thrusting her hips again to show Nitesh that she was okay, and he responded in kind. They soon had a good rhythm going. Nitesh couldn't take his eyes off of Ramya's boobs as they bobbed up and down as they fucked. Her nipples had grown bigger and were standing almost a couple of inches out. He bit down gently on them as he pumped in harder, and that pushed Ramya over the edge and she came with a cry.

She pulled Nitesh in closer and gripped him tighter in the throes of her orgasm. Her nails were pressing down hard on his ass as she pulled him closer as though she wanted to consume his cock. Nitesh couldn't hold off anymore either, and he literally burst in her pussy. He filled her pussy with pulse after pulse of his cum as her gripping pussy muscles drained his cock dry.

"How was it, Ramya?" he asked softly after a couple of minutes.

"Wonderful. I'll never forget my first time," she responded with a kiss.