Ranch Hand

Story Info
Beautiful black chick gives him more than he's expecting.
1.6k words
4.44
116.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redhott
redhott
17 Followers

The BMW that pulled in behind me at the gas station was definitely from out of town. This was a poor "hill billy" farming town and most people drove beat up old pickups like mine. The girl that came out of the truck, however, was so smoking hot, she might have as well been from another planet. She was about my age, in her mid-twenties. She was about five foot five and had a slamming body that was juicy and thick, but not fat. Her tits were about 34 DD and strained against her red t-shirt and her denim shorts barely covered her round ass. She was black but looked very exotic with her long black hair and cinnamon colored skin. She must have realized I was gaping at her instead of filling my tank and turned to smile at me. She had a beautiful face with big brown eyes, full lips and the cutest dimples.

I may be a wee bit biased because I love black chicks, but she was the hottest black chick I had ever seen. Most black girls looked at my brawny six foot four body, rugged, dirt covered face and knew that I was just a poor white ranch hand who didn't have the money to take them nowhere. I was surprised when she waved at me as she got back into her car. I finished filling my tank and decided to follow her car. I really had no idea why, but the thought that, maybe, somehow, possibly, I could get her telephone number was enough to urge me on.

Her car turned onto a familiar back road that was very secluded and almost never used. She did not seem familiar with the road as her car jerked sharply around the turns. There was a loud pop as her tire caught on a sharp branch and deflated. She came to a slow stop at the side of the road and got out, visibly upset. She kicked the deflated wheel with her pretty flip-flop clad foot.

This was my lucky chance. I parked my car and walked over to help her.

"Hi, I'm Luke. Seems you need some help," I said

"Hi, I'm Janet. Yeah, first of all, I think I made a wrong turn somewhere. I'm looking for McDougall Farm. I'm an accountant and I've been sent in the middle of nowhere to audit their books. I've never changed a tire before," she pouted. I was very aroused by her name. I had a poster of another Janet above my bed that came in handy on lonely nights. Now that I was face to face with her, I did see a slight resemblance.

"Maybe I can help you fix that tire. Also, this is the right road. It's about three miles from here. Nice clothes for an accountant?" I teased.

"The farm's been turned into a hotel. I'll change when I get there. Thanks so much for your help," she smiled. I all but skipped back to my pick-up truck to get the jack and other tools I needed to change her tire.

I got to my knees and made quick work of changing her tire while watching the way her thick thighs and ass filled out her shorts as she leaned against the car.

"It's pretty quiet here, " she snapped me out of the dirty fantasy I had of parting those legs with my own.

"Yeah. This is not the official way to the farm. Nobody really uses this road. You're lucky this was on my way or you may have been stuck here whole night," I exaggerated.

"Well then maybe I should find a way to really thank you..."she let her voice trail off and gave me a seductive look.

"How's about a kiss?" I asked as I moved closer to her. I could not believe this hot girl was actually responding to my advances.

"Okay, but just o-" I didn't give her a chance to finish because I was afraid she would change her mind. My lips were on hers slowly probing her sweet mouth. I applied gentle pressure until her mouth parted and a small moan escaped from her lips. She responded by darting her tongue into my mouth. My hands reached up to grab her firm ass. She made no move to push my hand away but continued to kiss me.

"You know, we can take this further if you want to," I offered.

"Gee, I don't want you to think I'm a slut. Its just that your body feels sooo good against mine. I'm so horny. I want to fuck you right now." she gasped between hot kisses. My hands were kneading her ass cheeks and pulling them apart in her jeans. I knew this would cause her clit to rub against the harsh material of her jeans. I could feel her wetness begin to seep through her pants.

I made her lean against her BMW on the side facing the woods. I took my t-shirt off and so did she. Her creamy brown breasts were barely concealed in the flimsy lace of her bra. I got even more turned on looking at her tan lines. I could tell she loved wearing really skimpy bikinis. I helped her out of her bra and revealed her light brown nipples and massive firm tits. I cupped one of her DD tits in my hand and bent down to suck hard on it. She moaned in pleasure "Yes! Luke,!" Her hands made quick work of undoing my belt buckle and soon my pants and boxers were at my knees revealing my nine inch long, thick, raging hard on. She gasped at the size of my cock. The few black girls I had been with were all surprised by my size. She was no exception.

I helped her out of her tight shorts and soaking wet g-string and got to my knees to tongue her. Her pussy was unshaved and the same creamy color as her breasts and, like they say, it's all pink on the inside. My tongue found her clit through her neat folds of pussy flesh. I sucked hard on it as she screamed in absolute pleasure. My tongue pierced her pussy and I began tongue fucking her getting her sweet juices all over my face. .

"Ah! Yessss....Ohhhh.....Yessss. Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as I continued to attack her sweet pussy with my tongue. I continued to tongue her until she came over and over again.

"Your turn!" she giggled. She made me lean against the car as she got to her knees. She cupped my neatly trimmed balls in her hands and sucked on the tip of my cock. She slowly parted her lips and took more and more of me in until she was slobbering on at least six inches of cock. She massaged my balls with her hand as she began deep throating me. I was so turned on I almost shot a load right into her mouth. I was ready to fuck her hot pussy

The road was still deserted so I took her to the back of her BMW and made her part her legs and bend over the trunk in a standing doggy style position. He round ass was in clear view. I couldn't help but reach over and slap it with the palm of my hand. It reddened slightly and jiggled under the harsh touch. "Oh!" she screamed as I slapped it again. I parted her ass cheeks with both hands to reveal her puckered asshole and pouted pussy lips. My cock was raging hard and begged to be buried in that thick twat.

I bent slightly to position my cock at the entrance of her hole. Even though she was soaking wet, was slight resistance as the tip entered her. "Oh! Oh! Yes!" she moaned as I entered her inch by inch. I pushed past her cervix and soon I was completely inside her, feeling her cunt walls throb around the base of my dick. "Oh fuck!" she screamed as I began to do just that. I assaulted her wet pussy from behind. Our bodies made loud slapping noises as my mid section came into contact with her ass cheeks and she let out a little scream each time my balls slapped against her clit. Her ass became red showing the grab marks I made as I separated them with my hands.

"Ah! Ah! Ungh!" she moaned as she came over and over again. Her twat was milking my cock and I was just about to cum when we heard the rumbling of a car. We had just enough time to run to the secluded side of my pick up. I quickly lifted her up onto my cock and pressed her against my truck door. I shoved my hard cock back into her and pressed my chest against her taut nipples. My mouth covered hers to stop her moans as the car drove right past my truck. Thankfully it didn't stop. However, the thought of the driver stopping and watching me fuck this hot bitch was enough to send me over. I began to squirt my hot cum into her and she climaxed explosively.

"Oh! Oh God! Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she met each of my thrusts as I shot wads and wads of hot cum into her womb.

As we subsided, she wobbled back, naked, to her car looking d very bit like she was fucked so hard, she was having trouble walking. She got her tube of lipstick and wrote her cell number on my chest in its dark red hue for me to call her later.

redhott
redhott
17 Followers