Office Affair

Story Info
Ebony beauty starts affair with the office heartthrob.
2.7k words
4.6
196.1k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby looked up from her computer when she heard at knock at her office door. Standing there was James Coleman, the other vice president of marketing at her job. Although she had never been attracted to white men before, she had to admit that he was gorgeous. He had short curly black hair and bright green eyes. His cheekbones were well defined and the hint of stubble on his jaw gave him undeniable sex appeal. At 6'5" tall, he towered over the other men in the office. However, it was the dimple in his left cheek that set every female heart fluttering at Slater Industries. The women in the office were always discussing him. When he was nearby, one of them was bound to be flirting with him, trying to get him to ask her out. So far, no one had any luck. He'd join his co-workers for drinks after work some nights, but never had he asked any of them out on a date. Debby often found herself watching him. His walk screamed sex and his tight butt had inspired many fantasies. After seeing him sweaty and bare-chested at a staff basketball game, he became to costar of many of her nightly dreams.

"Still keeping your nose to the grindstone, I see," James said as he came into Debby's office and closed the door. "It's after six o'clock. Everybody else, including your admin is gone. When are you going home?" James couldn't stop himself from dropping by her office every chance he got. He had been attracted to her since the first day he starting working at Slater three months ago. She was the first person the president, Mr. Taylor, had introduced him to because as the other vice president of marketing, they often had to work together on the bigger projects. He was immediately struck by how beautiful she was. Her chocolate brown skin looked smooth and silky. Her black hair was bouncy and shiny. When she wore it down, the ends brushed her titties. Her titties were perky and firm. At least a 36c with hardly any jiggle when she walked. Her brown eyes sparkled and her smile could light up a room. Debby had an incredible body. She was 5'9" inches tall with long, toned legs. Her stomach was flat and her hips perfectly rounded. The first time they shook hands and he felt her soft palm against his rougher one, blood immediately rush to his cock, giving him a hard-on that he was grateful his Italian cut trousers concealed. Three months later, every time he touched her he had the same reaction. He tried not to stand to close to her when other people were around so no one would notice.

"I didn't realize it was so late. I just wanted to check tomorrow's presentation one last time," Debby said. "

"Your work is always perfect. Now put it away and let's get out of here. How about grabbing a bite to eat? My treat." His dimple winked as he smiled at her.

"Well, if you're buying I'm in. I never turn down a free meal. " said Debby jokingly. "Why are you still here? I guess my nose isn't the only one grinding away."

"Would you believe I was waiting for you?" James asked.

"Whatever," Debby said, "you probably fell asleep at your desk." Debby save the changes she made to the presentation and shut down her computer. She picked up her purse and coat and walked over to James. He reached for her coat to help her put it on, but his hand accidentally grazed her titty. Her nipple hardened against the back of his hand. James looked down at Debby and saw the shock and desire reflected in her eyes. Her lips were slightly parted; the gloss she had been wearing early partly worn off. James couldn't resist. He bent his head and covered her lips with his. He wrapped her hair around his hands and positioned her head for his kiss.

Debby moaned as his tongue entered her mouth. She had never received a more perfect kiss. He joined their mouths with just the right amount of suction. He caressed her tongue with his, drawing her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it as if trying to capture her taste. James pulled her bottom lip into his mouth, nibbling on it then stroking it with his tongue. He ran his hands through her silky hair, entranced by the texture. He moved his hands to her titties. He cupped them in his hands, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. Debby was lost in the taste and texture of James's mouth. Even her dreams didn't compare. She rubbed against James, trying to reduce the ache between her legs. She could feel his cock pressed against her stomach. Debby laid her hand against his cock, rubbing gently. She couldn't believe how big it felt. It had to be at least 8 inches long and very thick.

"Ooohh, Debby!" James groaned. He guided her hand to his belt buckle. "Unbutton me. I want to feel your soft hand against my cock."

Debby quickly undid his pants. She pushed his pants and boxers all the way down. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to caress him. She needed both hands to reach all the way around. She traced the bulging veins with her fingers.

"I guess the rumors about white men having little dicks aren't true," Debby said, looking back up at him. She captured the drop of precum with her thumb and rubbed it into his shaft.

"Am I the first white man you've been with?" he asked her.

"Yes." Debby replied.

"Then let's make it unforgettable."

James stripped off the rest of his clothes. He pulled Debby to him and unbuttoned her shirt. He dropped the shirt to the floor and the unzipped and removed her skirt. He stopped to admire the sight before him. Debby had on a red lace panty and bra set with matching garter belt. Her stockings had lace trim decorating the tops. Her nipples were poking out through the lace. James licked his lips. He could decide what he wanted to take off first.

Debby could believe how turned on she was. The sight of James's naked body was making her knees weak and her pussy wet. She turned away and walked over towards her couch. She heard James whistle.

"I don't know how I kept my hands off you this long." James said. He followed her over to the couch. He rubbed his cock against her ass cheeks bared by her g-string. He wrapped his arms around her and flicked open the front clasp of her bra. He caressed her titties while continuing to grind against her ass. Her head dropped back against his chest. He kissed her neck and shoulders. Debby turned around to kiss him properly. Their tongues mated while hands rubbed bare skin. Debby stroked his cock again. She loved the feel of it in her hands. She couldn't wait to feel it against her tongue.

Debby sat down on the couch and pulled James's hips toward her face. She rubbed her cheek against his cock. She gripped James's cock with both hands and rubbed her lips against the tip. Her tongue flick out to capture the fluid on his tip. She traced the veins that bulged from root to tip with her tongue. She ran her tongue around the tip and then just under the head. She used the flat of her tongue to thoroughly wet James's cock.

"Damn. You're good at this," James groaned as Debby covered the tip of his cock with her mouth. She suckled on just the tip. She slowly began to suck more and more of his cock into her mouth. She continued until she had swallowed the entire length of his cock. She worked the muscles in her throat and jaw, massaging his entire cock with her mouth.

"I've never felt anything so incredible," James exclaimed. "Damn, baby, suck that cock!" James wrapped his fingers in Debby's hair and began fucking her mouth. He couldn't control himself. "This is the best blow job I've ever had." The sight of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth captivated James. He watched as her brown cheeks bulged and retracted with his thrusting. Debby clasped his balls in her hands. She caressed them with her fingertips. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and began licking his balls. She sucked on one and then the other while stroking his cock with her hands. His cock was wet and slippery with her saliva and precum. She started licking his cock again. She could tell he was close and couldn't wait to taste his cum. She sucked his cock back into her mouth and started sucking firmly.

"That's it, baby! Suck my cock! I'm about to cum!" yelled James. Cum erupted from his cock, filling her mouth with the salty sweet liquid. Debby tried to swallow it, but there was so much it dripped out of her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and cum spurted over her face. She wiped the cum off her face and then sucked her fingers clean.

"Umm," she said. "Your cum tastes so good."

"I can't wait to taste you," James tells her. He laid her down on the couch. "I think it's time we got rid of this," he says, removing her panties, garter belt and stockings. He ran his hands up her legs. They were silky smooth. His mouth followed the same path as his hands. When his lips reached the middle of her thigh, Debby began to shiver.

"That's my spot," Debby moaned. James continued to kiss and caress the spot. Then his tongue continued up her leg to her pussy. She had only a small patch of hair as if to mark her sweet spot. He could see moisture glistening on those pouty lower lips. James lapped up the moisture he could see and then spread her lips open to discover more. He licked Debby's clit and then sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh, shit!" Debby yelled. She grabbed James's head and pushed it deeper into her pussy. James stiffened his tongue and began fucking Debby's pussy with it. He plunged it in and out of her. Her hips moved in rhythm with James's tongue. She moaned at the feelings radiating through her body.

"Damn that feels good. Eat it, baby. Eat it. Eat my pussy," she yelled, unable to control herself. "I'm cumming," she screamed. Her cum flooded James's tongue. He kept licking, trying to lap it all up. He could believe how much cum she released. He had heard about women who ejaculated like men, but he never experienced it until now. He felt blood rushing to his cock, giving him another hard-on.

"Damn, baby. I can't wait to get inside you." James said. He kissed his way up her body. He stopped at her belly button. He licked around the outer rim before dipping his tongue inside. He kissed his way to her titty. He suckled one titty and caressed the other with his hand. He licked her nipple and aureole before taking it in his mouth. He sucked her nipple deep into his mouth. He switched to the other titty, sucking it just as hard. Her moans made his cock harder. He grabbed her leg, lifting it to his shoulder and thrust into her. He buried his cock all the way inside her. Debby could feel his pubic hairs rubbing against her.

"Your pussy so hot and tight." James plunged in and out of Debby's tight pussy. Her walls gripped him, trying to keep him trapped inside. He continued to pound away at her pussy.

"Fuck me," screamed Debby. "Give me the big cock. Give it to me hard. Fuck me!" Debby's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Their moans echoed off the walls. Debby closed her eyes, unable to bear the sensations streaking through her body. It felt like she had been shocked. Convulsions spread through her body. Her pussy clamped rhythmically on James's thrusting cock.

She screamed, "I'm cumming. Damn baby, work that cock. Give it to me. Damn, that's some good cock." She opened her eyes and looked into his green eyes.

James stared into Debby's beautiful brown eyes. He couldn't believe that he was finally inside this beautiful black woman. The feel of her hot wet, pussy clasping his cock was amazing. He continued to thrust into her. He shifted so that every thrust rubbed against her clit.

"Ooooh, ooooh, fuck me, fuck me," screamed Debby. "Give me that cock." Debby grabbed James's ass and pulled him against her. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping and the wet sounds of James's cock plunging in and out of Debby's pussy.

"You like this cock, don't you?" whispered James in Debby's ear. He nibbled on her earlobe and starting sucking on her neck.

"Yeah, baby, give it to me." Debby grabbed her titty and yanked on her nipple. James covered the other titty with his mouth. He captured her nipple with his teeth and bit down. Debby grabbed his head and guided him to her other titty. James suckled furiously and gnawed on her nipple. Debby could feel her muscles tightening once again.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming again," Debby screamed. Debby dug her nails into James's back. Her hot cum coated his cock while her pussy milked him. James felt a tingling in the base of his spine. He knew he was about to erupt. He began to pound her pussy harder.

"Damn, baby, here it comes." James exploded inside Debby. She could feel the hot cum bathing her pussy.

"That feels so good. Flood me with your hot cum," Debby yelled. James gave one final thrust and collapsed onto Debby. Reluctantly, he lifted off of her soft body and sat back on the couch. She lay there with her legs spread, unable to move. Cum leaked out of Debby's pussy, pooling beneath her. The wet spot inspired Debby to finally move. She swung her legs onto the floor. When she stood up, James pulled her into his lap.

"Where are you going?" James asked. He wrapped his arms around her and started caressing her titties.

"I'm going to clean up in the bathroom and then get dressed. We can't stay here all night. The cleaning crew will be here any minute now."

James turned Debby's head so that she faced him. "Debby, you know this isn't some meaningless fuck, right? I've wanted to get inside you from the first moment I saw you. Now that I have, I don't want to stop. Feeling your hot pussy milking me, being inside you when you cum, I've never felt anything so fantastic. You can't want this to be the end."

"I'm so confused. I know I want you. The sex is amazing, but what about us working together. It could get very uncomfortable in the office. I think we should take this one day at a time," Debby replied.

"Fuck this office. All that matters is that we both want this. And we do. Taking it one day at a time won't change that. Tomorrow I'll still want to bury my cock in your sweet pussy," James said. He spread her legs open over his. He thrust two fingers into her. He used his thumb to rub her clit. Debby pushed down, trying to send his fingers deeper inside. She rode his fingers, matching his thrusts. She climaxed again, flooding his hand with cum. He rubbed her cum on his cock, then rubbed his cock against her wet pussy lips, but didn't enter her.

"Do you still want to take this one day at a time?" James asked. "We can pick this up tomorrow," he said, while pushing against her. She shifted slide that he would slide inside, but he held her still. Debby dug her nails into James's thighs.

"Stop playing with me. You know I need you now. Fuck me, please James. Shove the big cock in my hot pussy," Debby begged. James plunged his cock into Debby. She worked her hips, meeting his thrusts. Once again, Debby's body exploded in ecstasy. James felt the cum rush through his cock before spurting into Debby. She screamed. Someone banged on the office door.

"Are you okay in there?" someone asked, as the doorknob turned.