Rancher's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman heard the knock on the door, and looked over at the sleeping figure on the couch, she hurried over and shook his shoulder. "Wake up, and get something on, someone's at the door." She pulled on her sweats, and ran her fingers through her hair. The knock sounded again, and she turned to watch the bare ass scurry into the bathroom. Timidly she opened the door, and looked through the slit the door chain allowed. "Can I help you?"

Elizabeth looked at the blue eye, and the tuff of blonde hair she saw through the opened door. "I'm sorry," she blushed, "I was looking for Jack Wilcox, guess I got the wrong place."

"Nope, he's here, just a sec." She shut the door, and pulled the chain from the door. "Come on in."

Elizabeth looked at the slim young woman, and she felt the pit of her stomach shift slightly, nausea hit her and she fought to control it. "You don't look well, have a seat."

She took the offered suggestion, and steadied her breathing. "I'll go get Jack," the petite woman said. Elizabeth watched her walk away and disappear down the hallway. She felt the tears well up in her eyes, and she wondered how she would get through the next few minutes. Her ears picked up the noises from the back of the apartment and soon Jack had walked into the room, his chest bare, and a pair of grey sweats hanging low on his hips. The blonde followed behind him, and looked at Elizabeth and her now shocked speechless friend Jack.

"I'm gonna grab Jeff, and we're gonna take off. Thanks for letting us crash here last night." She walked to the other side of the apartment and yelled through the door. "We need to go Jack has company."

The door opened and another man emerged. Elizabeth barely noticed him from the corner of her eye. Her own face trying to recover from the misconception she had been seeing as they played out in her mind. The couple left, and silence filled the room.

Jack was the first one to move; he walked toward her, and knelt down in front of her. He cupped her cheeks and pressed a kiss upon her lips. "God, I've wanted to do that since I left." His eyes looked into hers, and he returned his mouth to its home. The kiss became one full of awakening need. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she pulled him closer to her. She felt herself lying back on the couch, his body covering her. Jack pushed his fingers through her hair, and pulled it gently, turning her head to slide his tongue down her neck.

Elizabeth ran her nails down his back, and under the waist band of his sweat pants, her fingers digging into the muscles of his ass. "Oh, Jack, I've missed you. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, I love you," he told her before capturing her kiss and sliding his hand up her thigh. His fingers moved over the slip leg, and up to the band of her sensible cotton panties. He smiled against her lips. "I'm buying you thongs soon," he chuckled.

She laughed, "Okay, later though."

He grinned and slipped a finger between the cotton and her flesh. He skimmed down from the joining of her hip to the curls of her sex. Jack took a deep breath smelling her skin, and licking her neck. With gentleness he entered her slick sex with his finger. She moaned in pleasure, lifting her hips, and pushing them further against his invasion.

Jack couldn't stop the onslaught on her neck, kissing and sucking the tender flesh, as he pumped a second finger into her hole. He drove them both deeper, sweeping them over the walls of her body, stroking the juices free. His cock lurched and jumped in his boxers and he pulled his hand from her sweet lips. He covered her lips with his, as his hand moved to free his cock from his boxers. "I can't wait, Lizzie," he muttered, as he lifted from her, and pushed her dress up. Her wet panties screamed out to him, and he pulled the roughly from her hips, and her ass. Jack tossed the panties to the side, and looked down on the aroused sex of his love. He felt his cock ache and he lowered himself to her.

Elizabeth spread her legs wider, giving him the access they both wanted him to have. He entered her quickly and began to move hard and fast inside her. She wrapped one leg around his waist, the other resting on the floor, while he drove his cock deep inside. Bringing her gasps of pleasure, as her fingers kneaded his flesh. She bit her lip as he sucked hard on her neck, the moans began growls, and she begged him to continue faster and harder.

Jack felt her walls surrounding him. His cock swollen from the very sight of her in his apartment was finally getting what it had hungered for the last three months. He thrust his rod deeper, and felt her clamp tight against him. The walls of his shaft scraped against her body, and pulled the juices from deep within her. He pumped in and out of her, as she contracted her walls around his sex. The engorged head of his cock pressed against the back of her slick pussy, and he felt shudders of desire coarse of him.

She lifted her head, and bit at his shoulder, licked his neck, and suckled his ear. Elizabeth felt as if she would never get enough of him. She wanted to own him, possess him, and keep him locked inside her forever. He kissed her hard, as with several driven impalement, he felt his cum wash over her walls, coating her slick surfaces. Seconds later Elizabeth cried out as she reached her own orgasm and came over his cock. She squeezed her muscles as tight as she could. Her toes curled and she gasped his name between catching her breath.

They continued moving together, pushing and pulling more nectar from each one of their hungry bodies. She kissed his lips, his neck, then lavished his shoulder with her mouth. Jack returned all her heated licks and sucks then moved on to capture the lobe of her ear, as he finished the release of his seed inside her. Elizabeth shivered a few more times, before feeling nothing but love and the steady thrum of her body. Her pulse felt as if it moved everywhere inside her pounding hard, trying to break free. The two lovers looked at each other; his fingers stroked her hair as hers touched his lips. "I've missed you," he whispered.

"I've missed you also."

He closed his eyes, and wrapped her within his arms, then sat up. Elizabeth adjusted herself on his lap, his cock now soft rested between them. Jack held her for a moment, just looking deep inside her eyes, trying to read them. "Will you marry me?" The question popped out before he had any moment to think, nor did he wish to have it retracted. It was what he wanted, what he needed. "I'll adjust to Eric, but I can't live like I have the last three months any more. I'll take what place I can in your heart, even if it is second place."

Elizabeth smoothed down his hair, and tucked a few stray strands behind his ears. "I love only you. Eric is my old life, you're my new. I will always love him, but ,Jack, you'll never play second to anyone...except perhaps our child," she whispered.

His eyes grew and he searched her face. Finding the answer in her eyes, he pulled her tight against him and kissed her soundly on the lips. Jack's hands trailed down to her stomach and he splayed his large hand over the cloth covered flesh. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She slid her body down his as he lowered her to the floor. Stepping back she lifted the blouse from her body, and unclasped her bra. Her skirt soon became a puddle of beige on the carpet. Sandals long gone rested in the living room, and Elizabeth stood naked before him.

Jack gazed over the breasts, starting to look more firm. His finger reached out and caressed them, then stroked over the nipples of each one. He moved his hands down to her stomach, and rubbed the slight swelling he saw there, in time that would change, and he hungered for that moment. He bent down and kissed her stomach, whispering words of devotion to the little one hiding inside. Rising up he kissed each one of her nipples, then stepped back and removed his own clothes.

Elizabeth returned to his arms, and with caresses of two soul mates brought together by one, they made love in slow easy strokes. Each one marking the other, and a silent eye watched from above.

*****

Stretching her arms above her head, Elizabeth looked toward her Fiancé; his steady breathing was a welcoming sound to her ears. The day had been spent with a tour of his small apartment and making love in most of the rooms, the couch having been only the beginning. She had enjoyed personal tours of the kitchen, a close examination of his dining room table, and a chance to christen his shower with sounds of desire and pleasure. The bedroom had been their last stop; even then, it wasn't until the middle of the night that she finally told him no more. Now she looked at the sleeping features of her ruggedly handsome man.

Slowly she eased the blankets from her body and looked at the clock. Picking up the phone from its cradle, she left the bedroom and called Sarah, Jack's sister, to let her know she had arrived. She told her of the engagement, and promised to get with her to help with the details. After sharing a few bits of gossip, she asked to talk to Robert. He congratulated her, and they discussed the final closing on her ranch. He'd be ready to sign his part of the papers, and have them delivered to her at Jack's apartment. Once more he asked if she was sure this was what she wanted. Elizabeth tried to set his mind at ease and then hung up. She used the restroom, started coffee, and then went to wake up her lover.

The cool air was the second thing Jack noticed when he woke up. The first had been the hot mouth sucking on his cock. He pulled the blankets back over their bodies and grinned down at Elizabeth's head. "Now, if I had that kind of an alarm clock in college, I wouldn't have been so late every morning." His fingers ran through her hair as she moved her mouth from his cock to grin up at him.

"You'd not made it to class," she laughed, and then licked the growing head of his shaft. The heat of her breath against his cock brought a shiver to his body. The room was cool; but with the blankets over her, and his legs, soon he was more then willing to kick them back off the bed.

"That was fast," she laughed. Her hand moved down to caress his balls and draw more juice to a boil deep inside them. She licked her way down the shaft and over to each side of his testicles before slipping them into her mouth. With slow ministrations, she worked his cock into a heated frenzy and continued to drive his body closer to the edge. Her hands stroked his hard cock, while her tongue plundered his balls. The crevices of his sac were no longer wrinkled, as they were pulled tight against his body, causing her to push her face deeper to him.

Jack closed his eyes, and felt each touch she lavished upon him. Her mouth covered every patch of his balls and brought them to a soaked fucking. He pushed her head deeper against him, forcing her to take everything. The heat from her nose hit his skin and the hand that was not stroking his cock was soon teasing the flesh between his balls and anus. "Oh, fuck, Liz!" he growled. He felt the fingers of her hand move along the head of his cock, while her other nails scraped that sensitive flesh she was now teasing.

His legs tightened in anticipation of whatever else she was planning. He groaned loudly when her mouth left his balls, and he opened his eyes to see what she had planned. Her finger slipped into her pussy, and soaked itself in her hot juices; he moaned when he felt that same hot finger slide over the opening of his ass. She pushed around it, kneading it, as her mouth nipped at the flesh under his balls. Slowly she slipped her finger into his ass, toying with him, teasing the muscle and prodding it gently. Jack squeezed around her finger and grabbed her hair. His eyes bore into hers and he growled for her to suck his cock.

Elizabeth's eyes blazed as she took the cock and guided it into her mouth.

"Shit!" Jack's voice brought mischief to the woman's eyes and she pushed her finger deeper. As her mouth slipped away from his cock, her hand replaced it and she began stroking him fast. He pushed up to her, and then watched as she put her mouth over the head off his cock again. She bobbed herself up and down on his firm rod until he could hear his breathing coming fast and heavy. Elizabeth took her head off his cock again and watched as she stroked his dick and fucked his ass. "You want to come, baby, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, Liz."

She moved her finger from his ass, and squeezed his balls; just as the first hint of the white fluid emerged, she pushed her mouth far down on his rod and slammed it to the back of her throat. Elizabeth felt the hot liquid splash against her throat, and pulled more of it from his cock, swallowing as it pooled in her mouth. She pulled his semen out and loved the warm feeling her empty belly got when it settled deep into her. The warmth spread through her and she milked him until she was sure she'd taken it all.

Jack watched her clean his come from the base of his cock, and then lick off what few traces were left. Grapping her underneath each armpit, he rolled her over onto her back. Elizabeth squealed in surprise, but soon was whimpering from hunger. Jack set to work on capturing her cunt with his tongue and teeth. He pulled the clit and bit gently, nuzzling her pussy with his nose, inhaling the warm air wafting from her skin and devouring her essence whenever he breathed. Moaning and wiggling underneath his mouth, Elizabeth felt the strokes of his tongue replace his teeth. She shivered as each push of hardened muscle scraped her clit, bringing more juice from her already sloppy pussy.

Elizabeth's eyes lost focus as he covered her mound with long strokes of his tongue, licking the curls as he went. She watched as he pushed the fluids over and around her, sucking and slurping her. His tongue licked the hot nectar that had slipped under the lips, and he pressed against the same sensitive place she had tormented on him. The soft skin between anus and cunt received copious amounts of stroking and biting before he stole nectar from her pussy with his finger. Jack teased the opening of her anus, then plunged his finger deep inside. The warm juices from her cunt eased his invasion, and Elizabeth gasped out in blissful awareness.

She felt her body ride a tidal wave of emotion. Jack worked his tongue between the folds of her sex, lapping the juices free, stroking the sides, and then diving deeper to gather more. The finger fucking her ass brought tremors to her spine and up to her neck; each press against the walls was felt inside by his tongue. He licked and bit at her, causing eruptions of liquid fire to spill down her walls and gather onto his tongue and eager face. "Fuck,baby," he whispered against her. He used his free hand to spread open the lips of her cunt, and his tongue plummeted into the dark recess of her sex. Taking the moist pre-cum and lapping it up, he drank her as if she were a melting vanilla shake.

"Baby, open up for me."

Elizabeth looked down but could barely focus on him, so close to the edge of falling that she could barely move. Her arm was heavy with passion and she forced her hand to her pussy. She opened her lips as his hand slipped from her anus, and dug into her thigh. His other hand was soon driving its fingers up into her cunt, pushing deeper and harder around the walls of her fiery hole with each returning thrust. As he fucked her faster with two fingers, his tongue joined in the fury; he worked them together, erupting the inner recesses of her body until she cried out her release.

"Jack!" she screamed as she felt her back arch high and her head fall back. "Fuck! Oh God. Jack!" she continued yelling as her hips bucked hard against his face, covering his features with cum. She quivered as she released the wave of liquid and gave her body over to the series of explosions that rocked her hard and fast. Spasms ran through her veins and her whole body locked up as the orgasm rolled through her. Tingles hit her legs, her fingers, her toes, and colors wove behind her lids. Flashes of pink, orange, and green covered her senses. Elizabeth whimpered in release, feeling as if she couldn't breathe or speak, lost in the moment of pure bliss.

Jack licked her pussy clean and caressed her thigh, noting the small bruise he had placed on her skin. He kissed the purpling splotch and then licked it. With long strokes of his tongue, he washed her pussy and then trailed bites across her stomach and up her chest. Nuzzling her nipples, he treated each to a series of licks and bites. Smiling against her breasts, he began to suckle her left, while he teased and worked the creamy flesh of the other. With his cock pressing against her thigh, he slowly traveled up to her neck. Jack licked and pulled at her skin and then nipped her jaw, before capturing her bottom lip.

He felt the tip of his hardened shaft press against her hot pussy, and he felt her hand slide down to grasp it. His eyes locked with hers as she guided him into her wet hole, still hot and needy for more of his touches. Elizabeth placed her hands on his hips and pushed against them. Jack covered her mouth with his and slid his cock home. He felt the fleshy walls consume him; with each tantalizing pulse of her body, he shivered inside. She squeezed him and held him tight as he pulled out of her and then slid back inside. Each movement he made worked in conjunction with hers, until the two lovers were grinding and pushing each other.

His tongue fought with hers, each trying to control the other. They swirled and danced, until teeth became part of the battle. She bit at his lip, then sucked hard, and then felt the same torture herself as Jack commanded her to give in to him. He lifted and dropped into her, quicker and harder each time. Fucking her with love, lust, and passion, he called out her name as she dug her nails into him. "Liz!" he growled as he emptied a second load of seed.

Elizabeth felt the hot liquid cover her, and she erupted with him. She shuddered in waves of lava, flowing slowly over his cock, soaking them both. Her pussy ground against him, pressing and tangling the slick curls of their bodies. Her fingers moved up his back and along his spine before sliding to rest in his hair. The kiss became a slow, heady one as they both fell into a lazy stirring of lingering climax. Their lips separated, and they stared into each other. His brow lifted and toyed with the chain on her neck.

"Is the chain special?" he asked, his fingers curled tight around it.

She raised her brow, thought a moment, shrugged her shoulders and answered, "No." As soon as the words left her lips, Jack had ripped the chain from her neck. Startled, she looked at him, questions filling her eyes.

He sat up, no longer inside her, but straddling her just the same. The ring that was on the chain fell into his palm and he lifted her left hand. "This goes here," he stated, his voice full of authority. He slipped the ring on her finger, tossed the chain to the bed, and then lowered himself to cover her lips once more. Jack kissed her tenderly, slipped off her body, and hugged her to him. Elizabeth looked at the ring, then kissed his chest, "I didn't put it on when you left. I saved it for you to do. Thank you."

"Thank you?" he asked. "I love you Liz, I'd do it all again if I had to."

"You won't have to. Eric is separate from me know, I don't know how it happened, but he is. He will always be here, but not like before." She kissed him, and then rose, smelling a strong scent of burnt coffee.

"Crap!" she scurried out of bed, yelling to him about the coffee, hearing his laughter fill the air.

Jack got out of bed and slipped into a hot shower. His hands roamed over his body, washing away the sweat of their love making last night and from this morning. He still couldn't believe his eyes had seen her there in his living room. The love had been stronger then it had been when he left, and it was all he could do to wait till his friends left the room before he assaulted her. When he finally kissed her and touched her, he knew she had been real.