Random Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They all say that!" Frank chuckled and added, "Tell me when you're gonna blow...I wanna see you cum."

"You got it." Steve said, getting into the swing of things, his balls slapping merrily away onto the firm cheeks. He'd not had so much fun since God-knows-when and was determined to, literally, squeeze every drop of fun from this night.

Frank sat up and smothered Joe's face beneath him, stifling his pleasure in case Steve became suspicious of where he heard him. It wasn't likely as he seemed too absorbed in what he was doing to notice such nuances but Frank didn't want to spoil the surprise when he was so close. Time became an abstract irrelevance as they enjoyed each other: Frank loved the sounds of sex; the harsh rasping breaths, the wet smacks of flesh, a moan of blisshere- a sigh of pleasurethere. He fist-fucked his meat to the sound of the beat and squirmed on Joe's lithe tongue, wriggling around his arsehole.

Joe had lost sense of everything and didn't know if he was coming or going, but knew he would cum soon if his dad didn't stop fucking him like that. Steve had forgotten all concerns about Joe hearing him getting his rocks off and groaned louder and louder as his climax grew closer and closer.

"I'm...cumming!" He moaned, thrusting harder and faster. Stars burst in the blackness behind his closed eyes as he felt a convulsion of hot spunk shoot up his cock.

"FUCK...I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNGG! He cried - and then there was light - as Frank flicked the bedside light on at the very moment he pulled out.

"OH FUCK YYEEESSS!" He yelled in lusty triumph.

Then; FUCK NO! NONONONONONO-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed, spraying Joe's supine body with hot splashes of spunk, leaving a steamy trail of evidence to contradict his frantic denial.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Frank gloated, jerking off over the illicit scene. "Give me your hot cum - daddy."

"Hey dad." Joe smiled bashfully, at odds with the sensual gesture of his legs wrapped around his fathers waist, holding him tight as he watched the hot drops of spunk bathe him in a white shower.

"Don't be so hard on him." Frank said, leaning in to catch a few errant drops, dripping from the tip of Steve's rigid cock. "It was my idea." He ran his tongue through a puddle of juice, scooping it into his mouth before lifting Joe's head to kiss him deeply, sharing the ill-gotten gains from their deception.

"You! You tricked me." Steve gasped at the audacity. "I'd never..."

"Wouldn't you?" Frank inquired. "You went along with our littlegameafter all.

"But I didn't know!"

"You did it all the same." Joe said matter-of-factly, opening his legs.

"I was your first?" Steve stepped back aghast, turned and made for the door, his mind reeling from at what he'd done.

Frank said, "But not the last - let's see how far i can get now!"

He leapt nimbly off the bed and gave Joe a questioning look. Frank smiled as Joe pulled his knees back in a gesture of acceptance for him to go ahead.

Steve fled to the bathroom and stood under the shower as though trying to wash away the memory. But, however hard he scrubbed at his flesh, the stain of iniquity clung to him like a caul.

"Oh God what have I done?" He moaned, burying his face in his hands as though hiding from the fact. The image of Joe's hot, hard naked body was branded into his brain, giving him no respite. He sighed, turned off the shower and let the water drip from his body as he studied his reflection in the mirror. All he saw was his son impaled on that impossibly long black cock. He had to stop this before it...before what - before It was too late? He turned away with a groan of despair and decided to get their assurance this would go no further than these four walls.

A long moan drifted down the hallway as he stepped out of the bathroom. It drew him on, rising and falling in pitch until he discerned Joe's voice, protesting at the size of the task presented to his untutored body.

"Come on guys!" Steve said as he approached the guest room door. He had always had a liberal attitude to sex but therewere limits.

The sight of Joe squatting onto Frank's enormous cock suggested those limits were about to be stretched beyond anything he'd ever imagined. He stopped in the doorway and stared at Joe's buttocks which seemed to greet him with a warm, knowing smile.

"Holy fuck!" He breathed. Joe wasn't protesting after all. He was actively seeking to impale himself fully on the turgid black monster.

He had to make up his mind now: He could go, he could stay and watch or...

"Looks like you need some help." He said, walking towards the bed.

'After all', he thought. 'It's appropriate really. If I could teach him how to ride his first bike, I can teach him to ride cock! - who would ever know?'