Randy And Sherri Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There...there!" whispered Sherri as her body arched up to Randy's finger as he found her love canal. Randy slid his finger inside. He could feel her womanhood quivering inside. Sensing Sherri was close, Randy leaned down and one again took her hard, swollen nipple into his mouth. Sherri was ready to explode inside. Her body began to thrust against Randy's hand. Randy knew what was coming. Twirling his finger deep inside her love canal and sucking firmly on her nipple, Randy felt Sherri explode. Her womanhood gushed with pleasure. Her legs locked around his hand. Sherri gasp as the waves of pleasure rolled and rolled across her. Randy started to gently suck her nipple, letting her come down as she was ready. Slowly, Sherri's legs began to loosen around Randy's hand. Randy lay down on his elbow, his finger still buried inside Sherri. He watched her breasts slow their rise and fall, and the climax began to wind down.

Sherri turned her head toward Randy.

"Came kinda quick didn't we?" smiled Randy.

"I've never come that quickly before." Replied Sherri, somewhat embarrassed.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should," replied Sherri.

Randy felt Sherri's legs release his hand.

"Okay", Sherri whispered. "Two can play at this game."

Sherri gently pushed Randy onto his back. Randy smiled as he saw Sharri's full breasts come into view. Her blouse was still open and her full breasts were for his pleasure. Sherri reached up and began to unbutton Randy's shirt. She smiled as she saw the hair on his chest. Just the right amount! Not too much or too little. Randy closed his eyes to enjoy Sherri's touch.

"You close those eyes and you can't enjoy my tits!" giggled Sherri. Sherri wiggled over to Randy and bent down to kiss him deeply. She loved to feel a man's chest hair against her breasts. Now it was Randy's turn to pull Sherri close to him. He could feel her full breasts pressing against his chest. His manhood was rock hard. He felt Sherri's hand begin to slide down his stomach. The next thing he felt was Sherri opening his belt. Then he felt her fingers on his zipper. Randy was glad it was dark outside and no on could see them. But right now, he didn't care!!

Sherri felt Randy's body respond to her touch, and she loved it. She was eager to feel his hard manhood. She knew she would not be able to feel him deep inside her tonight, but she ached to feel him. After the zipper, Randy felt Sherri's hand slide under his shorts. Like Sherri, he moaned as her hand found him. Sherri couldn't help but moan as she felt his hard shaft in her hands. She had to check out his balls! There, Sherri heard Randy moan as her hand found his warm, smooth balls. Sherri's body was responding to feeling Randy. Sherri wasn't sure if she could control the urges!

Sherri stopped kissing Randy. He looked into her twinkling eyes.

"It's time." Sherri whispered. Sherri slide up a bit and let her left breast find Randy's lips. Randy automatically encircled her breast with his hands and pulled her nipple into his mouth. Sherri didn't know how long she could take this! Sherri began to side her hand up and down Randy's shaft. She could feel him throbbing as her hand encircled his shaft. Sherri sensed that Randy wanted to come slow, so she paced her hand.

"Suck that nipple, baby!" whispered Sherri.

That was all it took. Randy's body had now taken over. His body was thrusting against Sherri's hand as she quickened her pace. She knew Randy was very close. Suddenly his whole body stiffened! He came in her hand with a gush! He seemed to keep coming and coming! At the moment of climax, Randy pulled Sherri's nipple deep into his mouth. Sherri moaned with pleasure as her nipple was sucked deeper and felt Rand's love juice in her hand.

Randy came down slowly, somewhat embarrassed with what had happened. Randy opened his eyes and saw Sherri smiling at him.

"Wow!" Randy whispered.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Whispered Sherri back.

As Randy was looking into her eyes, Sherri pulled her wet hand from Randy's manhood.

Randy lay there for a minute, trying to recover.

Sherri sensed that Randy was satisfied. Reaching for her purse, Sherri brought out some tissues. Randy started to reach for them but Sherri stopped him.

"Let me do this."

Sherri began to clean Randy up. She saw his manhood limp, but that was fine. She knew it when it was rock hard. Hopefully there would be another time.

Randy and Sherri lay there for a while. Sherri didn't bother to button her blouse, letting Randy enjoy her fullness, which Randy did.

"Hate to say this, but I probably need to head back home," whispered Sherri.

"I know, I probably should also."

Neither Randy nor Sherri wanted to ask the question that was on both of their minds. Would there be another time.

"Sherri?" Randy finally said.

"Yes?" Replied Sherri almost afraid to hear what he had to say.

"I would like to meet you again, that is if you like. Now, if you don't, let me know and I'll try to understand. I know we both took a chance on this meeting."

"I would love to see again Randy."

As Sherri watched Randy pull out of the parking lot, she wondered if she would really ever see him again? Even if she didn't, this evening had been the most emotionally and physically fulfilling that she could ever remember.

"Hope to see you again." Sherri whispered out loud as Randy pulled onto the highway.

12