Rani and Her Hidden Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rani climbed over me, straddling my upper thighs as she took my cock in her greased palm and began stroking it slowly. Rani put her other hand behind her head, exposing her bushy armpit to me for inspiration, as if any such thing was needed.

"Does this feel nice?" Rani asked, and I nodded eagerly in response.

"Good, I am glad Adam. Do you like to look at my underarm hair while I do this to you? However, I think that I may need to use both of my hands, because you are so large," Rani said after a bit, and with that she dropped her raised arm down and began pumping my cock with both fists.

Although I never imagined myself as all that overly large, I certainly had no intention on starting an argument over it now. Instead I was content to put my head on the pillow and looked down at Rani intensely stroking my cock.

"I cannot even get my hand all the way around your penis," Rani said. "It's so thick that I can't imagine how you fit this inside a woman."

Rani knelt down and took the head in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the bulbous crown and causing me to groan. Rani looked up at me with my dick in her mouth and winked while her tongue teased the cock opening, causing more drooling and groaning on my part.

"If you do not like this let me know please Adam, alright?"

I nodded as Rani climbed off of me and laid across my upper thighs. She pulled my cock back toward her as she raised her arm, and I felt an shiver run through my entire body as the head of my dick was slid through her coarse armpit hair.

"Aaaaaah!!!" I howled in an almost inhuman way as Rani stroked my cock while rubbing the tip through her underarm.

"Do you like this Adam?" Rani asked as I looked down at the incredible sight. "Do you like the way the hair under my arm feels against the fat head of your penis? Do you want to shoot your seed now? Would you like to climax into my hairy armpit?"

My scream was my answer, as the cum surged out of me like a volcano. Rani squeezed my cock tightly into the hairy hollow, and I watched the milky white jets of cum coat the thick pelt of hair as Rani pumped me until I was drained.

When Rani was satisfied that she had milked every drop of cum out of me, she sat up and looked at me with a glint in her eye before she tilted her head toward her dripping armpit.

"You taste very nice," Rani said after flicking a strand of cum into her mouth that had been dangling in the saturated armpit hair. "I think we can do many things together that will make us both very happy, don't you think Adam?"

I couldn't agree more, and my mind was already racing with ways to make that so.

12