All Comments on 'Rani and Her Hidden Treasures'

by adamaxilla

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Been there wish I'd done that

This story brings back fond memories of my younger days when I tried various sly things to try and get this similiarly endowed girl to raise her arms so that I could get a peek. Unfortunately I only got the occassional glimpse and never anything else from that particular young lady, but what I wouldn't have given for the opportunity to do what Adam got to do.

Wonderful first effort sir, and I hope that you have some more stories of Rani in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's a miracle!

I don't know what it is about the rash of wonderfully written stories featuring natural women, but let me say that I approve and am loving it!

Let's see more Rani!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Furry Pits

The best ever. Those who lived in the 70's know all about what you have written. There is no better sight than a woman with abundant hair in her pits and Rani's furry pits is such a treasure that I cant wait for more. Please dont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredibly erotic tale

Hope there's more to follow

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
nicely told tale

Nice backstory and a tale well told.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Wonderful arousing story

This is a very sensual and erotic story. I have often watched to see the very same thing and only rarely today am rewarded with such a beautiful sight. Keep up the good work and please continue with this great story. It cries out for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Read Your Latest and find that

Now I have to read the other stories. This first one was quite good. Good work and Thank You. Ronnie W.

ab_man_nzab_man_nzover 17 years ago
Great!!

Excellent writing, a very hot story!

It has some parallels to a story called "Roshni" that I wrote back in 2000, and you've given me the confidence to share it here!

Thanks bro, and keep up the great work.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice change of pace from vanilla sex

Very good story--terrific pacing, nice attention to detail without bogging down the reader in trivia, very strong narrative overall. Keep up the fabulous work, adamaxilla!

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 13 years ago
OMIGOD!!!

I just finished this story, and I see that it's part of a series. If the others are even half as erotic as this one is, I'm going to die. Rani is fantastic!

atnakatnakabout 11 years ago
Rani ia a yankee.................................................

Rani you said " who had recently come to America from India", however she has the perfect Yankee accent, and live the American way , as if she is a blood Yankee.

come now be real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous