All Comments on 'Ransom Ch. 02'

by AmandaSarah

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Well

Another cliffhanger

Hope she doesn't give in though

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Nicely done. Good suspense and tension. Bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Can't wait for next chapter ! Please update ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

So that Jakob is a pansy isn't he! He acts all nice to her but as soon as the big bad comes in he acts like a whipped dog!!!

ParisiandelightParisiandelightover 9 years ago
no sex?

Well, i sure like this story. It is well written, and i like the suspense. But already at the end of chapter 2 and still no sex? Hey, but you are on literotica her ;)

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years ago
I did like Parisian Delight's comment. NO SEX! lol

I'm ok with getting this into slow development. As I said in chpt 1, this is a difficult subject to make credible and most authors just somehow that a strong woman, (or any woman), is just going to cower in fear. So the bridge from non erotic to erotica? It is the key and it needs to be taken slow, with credibility and a focused plot. LET US SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND.... it will be decision time. It is well written and a difficult progression. It takes courage, girl! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I love the progression in the first 2 chapters, in my opinion too many stories focus solely on the erotica and i'm loving how you are taking the time to create a credible story line and build the erotic tension. I can't wait to read where this is going to, please don't keep us waiting for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
. . .

Nice and all I guess but what about "Just One Game"? Rather see that story progress than this one.

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahover 9 years agoAuthor

Hi readers! Thanks to everyone who has sent me feedback. I do apologise for the lack of sex in the series so far; I know it's a little cruel but I have wanted to develop the story slowly. I promise the next chapter will have some action!

As for my other story, "Just One Game" - this was my first upload and somewhat of an experiment, but since receiving so many comments encouraging it's continuation I guess I have no choice but to write more! I'm focusing on Chapter 3 of "Ransom" at the moment but I'm on holidays so writing is at the top of my list ;)

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Too bad there is no "Like" button for comments ;)

Love your latest comment that you are working on both stories full speed ahead! Added to my favorites and looking forward to future stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

came randomly across this story today and I have to say I really love it and cannot wait to read the next chapter :)

~ mel

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Would it be possible..

...to have something wicked happen between Nathan and Mira? ;)

SeatheoceanSeatheoceanover 7 years ago

Oh my god I absolutely love this

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
boring

Lots of non consent but no sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmandaSarah@AmandaSarah
29.04.2021 Hi lovely ones, Chasing Alex chapter 3 is now in the magical hands of Lit and will hopefully be live in time for the weekend. I'm excited with where this story is going, and just love the banter-filled chemistry between Chase and Alex so I hope you enjoy the read as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ransom Previous Part
Ransom Series Info