Raped at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK you fucking son of a rapist BITCH! I'm fucking cumming! Harder! Bite harder you mother FUCKER!"

So surprised was I at her wild reaction, that as I grabbed my cock, I started to spurt with the nastiness of it all, all over her tanned toned stomach and I nearly let fucking go of her nipple.

I recovered quickly and bit her nipple so hard it broke the skin. She squealed and rammed herself hard a couple more times with the vibrator before going limp on the bed.

I let go of her breast, watching a little trickle of blood drip down the side of it. I stood up over her and noticed a smile of satisfaction creep across her battered face as she carefully withdrew the 10 incher from her dripping, bloody cunt. I bent over and wiped my cum covered cock all over her bleeding breast. I cupped her breast roughly and pushed it up towards her mouth and watched with satisfaction as she greedily sucked the cum off her own nipple and tit. Fucking horny slutty bitch. I decided that I would finish her off. I held my semi hard cock in my left hand and felt the piss build up inside of my cock waiting to spurt.

"Open your mouth you fucking dirty nasty cunt" She obediently parted her soft lips and I moved forward, jetting a stream of hot piss directly down her throat.

She jerked her head in surprise and opened her eyes wide.

"Swallow my piss you nasty slut. Swallow it down and have a big bellyful of my hot juice"

She swallowed greedily, as I pissed like I hadn't in a week. Streams of steaming piss were going up her nose, into her eyes and mouth as I pissed for England watching her shake her head to say no more. Fuck that. I bent over further and shoved my cock down her throat, jetting more piss into her stomach. A stomach full of my hot cum and piss would sort the fucking uppity bitch out. She gagged on my cock, but I continued to force myself ball deep into her.

I finished and withdrew, taking in her beautiful piss soaked body, which was soaking into her bed clothes.

In a final act of humiliation to her, I decided that she was definitely never going to forget this night. I took great delight in thinking about seeing her in work the next day, knowing what the fucking whore had been up to. Maybe I could chat sensitively to her and get her to open up and start talking about her experience. When she's crying on my shoulder and telling me all about that "bad man" who raped her virgin pussy, I would secretly be laughing my ass off, knowing that she would be turned off all men forever, except for me. She would confide in me and fall in love with me, and then I would make her my wife. Fucking slut whore bitch would be my wife, sex toy and plaything forever because she would be too fucked up in the head to leave me for another man.

When we had kids, our daughters would grow into beautiful young women with tight virgin asses and pussies like their mummy. I would tie you to the bed one night and take one of them in front of you, and re-enact this night, so when I forced you to watch, you would look at me and realise that it was me all along who raped you and humiliated you and left you crying and screaming in a pile of my cum, piss and shit but unable to actually prove it. The final revenge... I could wait a few years, it would be worth it look at the horrified look on your face at the realisation of it all.

As these joyful thoughts entered my head, I stepped out of my boxer shorts and told Maria to lie down flat on her back on the bed. I positioned myself above her head and squatted down facing her feet. "Lick my ass slut and push your tongue deep into my shit hole. I want to feel your tongue in my bowels" Her hands reached up and grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto her face. I sat harder for a minute, making her unable to breathe, and then pulled up so she could tongue fuck me. She moved her head quickly up and down, tonguing my ass deep. She was fucking good at this.

"Like the taste of my shitter do you Maria? Tastes good doesn't it? Let me show you what that hole is really used for."

Horrified as she was by the nasty act he was going to commit, she came under realisation that he knew her name. He KNEW HER NAME. This could only mean that he knew her. Wildly she wracked her brains trying to place the voice or the eyes. The eyes. Where had she seen them before? She knew this man well she could feel it.

She came round and looked up to see his asshole start to pucker and stretch. Her stomach turned as the full realisation of what he was going to do hit her. She could see the shit start to come out, oozing from his hole. She could feel the heat from his bowels. He reached under them, balancing himself by pushing his head into the bed, and grabbed her face between his hands and pushed it up to meet his ass hole, guiding her mouth towards the shit now hanging from his ass. She gagged as it hit the inside of her mouth, but determined not to puke, she thought of other thing, such as would she ever see her mother again, or would she ever live to tell the tale. He pushed out a good 8 inches of shit from his ass, straight into her mouth before he stood up. He pulled out her panties from his pocket, wiped the shit off his arse with them, and threw them on the floor. He turned and sat next to her on the bed, and carefully he pushed his scat into her mouth. He was enjoying the disgusted look on her face as she was forced to take it in, knowing that it was joining the piss and cum already in her stomach

"Swallow it all whore, you need your daily dose of protein to keep that fine body in such hot shape."

Disgusted, she swallowed without chewing, until she had eaten all of his shit. He grinned at her.

"That's a good girl. Now get up, wash all the bed clothes we have used and anything else I might have touched. Then get yourself into a really hot bath and scrub your pussy and ass red raw. I'll come in and make sure you do a good job."

He followed her naked ass around whilst she followed his instructions, and then ran a bath. When it was full of bubbles and burning hot, she stepped in, wincing from the pain of the hot water. She sat down and picked up the loofah he handed her and started scrubbing her entire body red raw.

"Pump your hand in and out of your pussy and shitter. I want to make sure you remove all traces of me from inside you before I leave. You have been a good girl, so I won't kill you this time. But if your naughty next time, and there will be a next time, because I'm going to follow you wherever you go, then I expect your mum will be getting a visit from a couple of sorry faced cops"

She pumped hard at her pussy, ensuring that all traces of me were removed, soaping up her hand real good that when I instructed her to put her fist in, she succeeded on the second try. Her whole hand sliding in and out of her wet pussy was turning both of us on. Next she concentrated on her ass, bending over on all fours and reaching behind with her hand, I handed her her toothbrush and told her to scrub it all out.

The toothbrush was prickling the insides of her shitter wall, it felt very sexy and she started to feel her clit throbbing with desire. I must be a real dirty worthless slut if I'm enjoying this sordid scene Maria thought to herself as she turned her head and watched his cock grow harder again. Bracing herself for more fucking she tensed up and as she did she started to cum, she leant back and with her free hand desperately rubbed at her clitoris, making herself cum for the second time.

I couldn't believe what the slut was doing. She obviously wasn't going to be as easy a target as I'd thought. Next time I would really have to scare the crap out of her and just wait for my reward.

I got into the bath behind her and bent her over so she was holding onto both of the bath taps.

Furiously I started pumping my cock up her soapy ass again, making her push wildly back against me; again she was rubbing her clit furiously. The knowledge of this sent me over the edge, and I sprayed my hot cum deep into her ass. She came at the same time, and I could feel her cunt and ass muscles clenching my cock in that vice grip, draining it of every last drop.

I slapped her whore ass hard and withdrew my tired cock from her shitter.

"Soap that hole again cunt. Toothbrush"

She did as she was told, and when I was satisfied she was clean enough, I calmly told her that I was leaving.

"I enjoyed that. You really are a top class nasty fuck. I can't wait for next time."

And with that, I turned and calmly strolled out of the bathroom, down the stairs and let myself out of the front door. She heard the bang of the front door. She was in shock. She had just been violently raped and abused and yet she felt exhilarated at the multiple orgasms she had enjoyed. She also had the nagging feeling of knowing who this pervert was. It was all in the eyes, and as she dragged herself up and out of the bath after having decided she wasn't going to humiliate herself any more and ring the police, she vowed to herself that she was going to make whoever the bastard was pay for what he did. No longer an innocent 26 year old beautiful virgin, Maria decided that she was now a woman of the world and she would bounce back.

To be continued

12