Rapturous Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What is happening to me!?' She couldn't wait to get back to town and see a doctor ASAP. Deciding she needed to move on and get to town so she could sleep/pass out, Camilla found the painkillers, took a dose and dragged herself back up and continued hiking.

Two hours later Camilla had to stop again. Her body was on fire! A sheen of sweat was visible in the dull light of the lantern and the rash had only gotten worse. She couldn't believe her eyes when she lowered the light to her thighs and saw it had turned an olive green colour. Starting to panic, her breathing became fast and shallow as she anxiously tried to get bearings on her surroundings. She was at the edge of the rainforest just coming out of heavy trees leading onto a flat plain. Camilla prayed she was going the right way. The head spins were coming fast and strong now and she bent over with her hands on her knees and tried to slow her breathing. Suddenly there was a pain in both feet near her toes. It was becoming unbearable, like her feet weren't fitting in her shoes anymore! Camilla took both shoes and socks off and gasped; her toes were longer!

'Oh god what is happening?' she moaned to the darkness around her. She watched as right before her very eyes a small nub of hard flesh appeared at the top of each foot near the toes.

'Fuck!! HELP' she screamed as the nubs grew longer and sharper. Dizziness over took her and she fell to the ground and looking to the starry sky above, she panted and cried.

'Help!' she said again weakly, but it was too late. Her body was changing and she didn't know why or what into. She slipped into heavy darkness as she passed out.

Camilla woke to the sounds of birds squawking loudly. She groggily cracked her eyes opened to see it was early sunrise. Her head felt surprisingly clear but her eyes were blurry and adjusting to the light. An overwhelming thirst overtook her and she remembered her water bottle beside her and reached out her to grab it. In front of her eyes, a small reptilian arm with small claws on the end stretched out. Frantically she looked down at the rest of her body, but it wasn't her body anymore. It was the body of what appeared to be a full grown velociraptor. This is a dream, she laughed to herself. It has to be.

'Just stay calm Camilla and wake up slowly!' she thought. Closing her eyes again and trying to control her thoughts in an attempt to jolt herself awake she lay there willing herself to stop dreaming. A sick feeling spread through her stomach as she admitted to herself that this might not be a dream. After all wasn't this what Sansao was talking about the other night?

'Oh fuck! No...' With that realisation she opened her eyes and bolted upright onto two muscular legs with seriously sharp claws on the feet. Her little arms couldn't reach far and she was only able to hold herself in certain positions. With great hesitancy she peered around behind her to see a long lithe tail.

'...Fuck!..' Camilla said. Although to her ears, all she heard was an angry snarl. She was surprisingly calm, she thought, even though she knew now that this was far from a dream. It must be shock. There is no other explanation as to how someone could wake up a velociraptor and not be freaking out. A small part of her hoped she was just hallucinating. She heard the sound of trickling water not far and she walked awkwardly on her strangely powerful legs towards it. The ease at which she could balance was incredible. The strength rushing though her body was exhilarating, and terrifying.

As she burst through the bushes towards the small creek a flock of birds flew away scared. At the sight of water her thirst overtook her and she lowered her long head. Right before she dipped her head into the water she caught sight of her reflection. She saw a long olive green snout, filled with rows of gleaming, sharp teeth. Her eyes were mostly black, with a little yellow; yet they still seemed to carry some trace of humanity. She lapped up the water eagerly. Camilla didn't know quite what was controlling her but these movements seemed to come naturally. Something rustled in the bush behind her and she darted her head up ready to pounce. Fearfully she wondered what had happened to her body- she was reacting before she even knew what was going on!

Sansao and Gavin burst through the branches and froze with terrified looks on their faces. Sansao started muttering to himself.

'Buenos Dias! Hombre lagarto!!! Camilla se ha convertido!!!' he yelled and ran back into the trees. Gavin gasped, realising what Sansao meant, he slowly took a step back.

'Don't...don't hurt me...' he stuttered. Camilla shook her head.

'It's okay, I won't' she said but once again a snarl came out instead of words. He automatically jumped another step back. What could she do to make him less scared? Everything she said came out as a growl not to mention the way she looked! She cocked her head to the side and stepped closer to him.

'Easy now...Camilla is that really you?' he said, hopefully and worryingly at the same time. 'Oh god I can see the cut on your head! It is you! Fuck Camilla what happened?' Gavin started pacing back and forth his head in his hands. He looked so disappointed and she wanted to do was hold him but there was no chance of that.

'Oh Camilla, honey, I got your letter and came after you! I wanted to tell you I have always felt the same! I never thought you'd fall for a whore like me! If I could take all my fucking stupid actions back I would. You don't know how much my heart broke to read how badly I had hurt you!'

He looked up at her apologetically. She moved closer to him again. If only she could reach out and hold him. She felt a tingle between her powerful legs. What was this? Was she getting aroused?! Of course hearing Gavin's confession would have turned her on if she was still a woman but now, as a dinosaur...surely not!

'What happened to you Camilla?' Gavin whispered. 'Was it really like Sansao said?'

Camilla did the best she could to nod her large head without intimidating him.

'Oh baby...you poor thing...'his voice was breaking up as he realised the enormity of the situation. He took the steps forward to close the distance between them and brought his hand tentatively to her head stroking her reptilian cheek. Camilla nuzzled into him, awash with emotion. Finally she had heard everything she wanted to come out of Gavin's mouth, for him to confess his feelings for her, but now she had turned into a velociraptor by some awful twist of fate. Surely this could be changed, she prayed, maybe there was some way to turn her back? But Sansao the local who knew the legends had left, probably thinking she was about to jump him and eat his bones.

Camilla was also awash with physical feelings. Her strong body was reacting fiercely to the slightest of Gavin's touches, and his physical presence was sending wave after wave of tingles through her nerves.

This body was so new to her and it was all so overwhelming. Of course dinosaurs mated but Camilla had no idea that the touches from Gavin would warm her to the core just like they did to her human body.

She inhaled deeply through the small slits in her snout. The scent of Gavin hit her like a tonne of bricks. But it wasn't like the odour she smelt before, no, this time Camilla could smell his blood pumping through his handsome veins. A red hot tingle spread across the sensitive skin at the base of her tail. It was such a surreal sensation to feel physical arousal in body parts she'd never had before. A visceral grunt purred out from deep in her chest and Gavin stepped back, fearful. Although he had accepted that this was Camilla's new form, it seemed he still wasn't sure how much of the Camilla's human personality had transformed as well. He was probably thinking she was going to sink her teeth into his perfect body and feast on him instinctively before the real Camilla realised what was happening. She was looking for a different kind of feast though.

'A-Are you okay Camilla? Is...is there anything I can do?' Gavin whispered. Then under his breath added '...please God, don't hurt me baby'.

Hearing Gavin call her a pet name she had always dreamed of made her melt. The patch of scaly skin where her crotch and tail met was throbbing, desperate for satisfaction. Camilla moved her large head forward ever so slowly, inching closer and closer to Gavin's face. He was frozen to the spot. Her snout nuzzled into his neck affectionately and he sighed heavily and automatically his hand returned to stroke her head. She knew now that she made it okay, he wouldn't leave her side.

His manly aroma was too much for her to handle and the masculine smell of his blood and his sweat mingled to form the most intoxicating scent, arousing her to no end.

Camilla moved her snout down his body sniffing gently. Lower and lower she crept until she reached his crotch. With his hands still on her head she exhaled deeply onto the bulge in his pants and he moaned softly. It was incredibly strange and in some way wrong but she felt like the sexual side of her had taken over her body. She peered up and Gavin and he looked down at her, his eyes meeting hers. His face was a mixture of apprehension and arousal. Good, she thought, he was seducible even though she was in this awkward form.

Exhaling again, harder this time, he felt her hot breath through the fabric of his pants and on his crotch and his member started to grow, a result of the heat and pressure. Slightly worried, he tried to convince himself it was just an automatic response to stimuli. Again she peered up at him with her dark reptilian eyes and when he looked down at him and she thought she could see less concern in his expression. By now Camilla had felt the head of his sex grow harder and start to push against her snout so she puffed again and tried to illicit even more of a response from his body. He groaned louder and gripped at her head as his eyes fluttered but then made contact with hers again. She could see on his face now that Gavin definitely wanted more. He might not be ready to admit it but she would make him come around; and then she'd make him come.

A primal force overtook Camilla and she looked at Gavin and started to purr, the noise vibrating through her body. She used her snout to nudge suggestively at his crotch then stood up again to nuzzle into his neck once again using her hot breath to send tingles down Gavin's body. His hands started to wander down Camilla's long neck, caressing tenderly.

'God honey I want you so bad but you are a fucking dinosaur! Maybe we can find Sansao again. We have to turn you back. You can't stay like this forever!!...... I can't even believe I am talking to a raptor. I've got to be fucking crazy...but...it really is you....fuck...' Gavin muttered, mostly to himself.

'You're so beautiful....never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would be staring at a velociraptor. One that wasn't just bones anyway. Or trying to eat me...'

Camilla snorted at this last remark and nestled back into his crotch pointedly, thinking to herself just how much she would like to 'eat' certain parts of Gavin right now.

'Yeah yeah baby I get it, you're horny, but you're also a goddamned dinosaur!! It can wait until we fix this!' he said.

Camilla knew that wasn't going to happen and there was only one way to convince Gavin. With her powerful head and neck she knocked him to the ground and pounced, standing over him purring sexily. She knew what she wanted and she would not rest until the tremendous urges coursing through her body had been satisfied. Lowering her head to nuzzle his chest, she went back to trying to convince him, more forcefully than before. His hands returned to her neck, stroking down its length, sending shivers down her spine.

'Baby...no...it's too weird...' Gavin murmered. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself. She knew he was caving. Her snout nudged his crotch more firmly. She felt his semi-stiff member and was spurred on by the confirmation. Camilla now nuzzled into his crotch more, building up a rhythm of gentle nudges followed by more of her hot breath exhaled onto his manhood. Gavin started letting out little sighs and moans. Camilla lifted her right leg and carefully placed her foot on his waist, not putting any weight on him. Her little toes were difficult to control and certainly not what she was used too. Frustrated but determined, she gently hooked the waist band of his pants onto her sharp claw, and careful not to cut him she ripped away from his body, tearing a huge hole in his crotch.

'Camilla...no...ughhh...no...ohhh...' Gavin muttered again, not really trying to stop her at all.

She did the same for his trunks, ever so gently tearing them from his body.

'OWW... fuck' he cried and looking down she saw she had nicked him slightly. Camilla felt horrible! She didn't know how to control these arms and claws and she felt stupid for trying. She let out a gentle cry and Gavin understood the apologetic tone of her call and put his hand to the side of her snout.

"I'm okay it's just a graze' he said reassuringly.

Sensing a tone in his voice that was giving her permission to continue, she lowered her head breathing hot air directly onto his exposed shaft now. Right before her very eyes Camilla saw him grow more rigid. Marvelling at his size, she felt the throbbing between her legs and at the base of her tail grow stronger. It almost pulsed through the rest of her body making her feel slightly weak but shaky legs wouldn't deter her from her prize. Seeing Gavin in all his naked glory, all she wanted was him in her mouth but she remembered back to her reflection and the rows of sharp teeth that filled her jaws. She snaked her long flat tongue out and gingerly licked the swollen head of his now throbbing engorged cock and Gavin let out a loud gasp at the touch. Camilla could taste his arousal and the salty sweat from the day on his swollen head. Revelling in this sweet and sour taste, she started working her tongue up and down his large stiff shaft, trying to fill her mouth with more of his flavour. Camilla could feel his heartbeat pulse through his firm rod onto her tongue and it sent a chain reaction through her body right down to the tip of her tail. It was so surreal to be feeling this in her new body, and to have it feel so much stronger than arousal ever did in her womanly form. Her moist rough tongue continued to lap at Gavin's thick cock, while he moaned and gasped.

Camilla then twisted and turned her lower body towards Gavin's head so that her two feet, complete with menacing claws, were either side of Gavin's head. She continued her oral assault on Gavin's manhood, remaining aware of her jagged teeth, Gavin peering up in between his cries of pleasure to see the tiny gash at the apex of Camilla's thighs. Under her tail was a patch of greyish scaly skin and all the way from the small slit up to the base of her stiff tail, was slightly swollen, as if begging for attention. Gavin suppressed the voices inside of his head telling him that this was wrong and he should wait but Camilla was giving so much pleasure that there was no choice. He slid his hands up her formidable legs feeling the sensation of her rough skin on his hands. Camilla's tail was pointing upright like a flag and swaying gently from side to side. She didn't know how she was controlling it but it seemed to be a natural urge. She presented herself to Gavin, enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze on her inflamed sex.

Camilla had no idea how sex would work between a raptor and a man but she knew the cloaca was a mating hole and that was good enough for her. Craving even more attention between her legs, she crouched closer to Gavin's head. His curiosity got the better of him and he grasped her tail between his two hands and slid them tightly down to the base. Camilla let out the most sensuous snarl and then purred violently. Marvelling to herself she realised the base of her tail must be an erogenous zone! And what a strong one at that! Camilla had never felt such ecstasy just from a touch alone. It was like the most sensitive clitoris. She waved her pert backside in approval and lowered more to let Gavin know not to stop and something inside Gavin snapped.

'You like that baby? I think we are learning more about velociraptors now than we ever could from bones...let's see what else makes a horny raptor squirm...' Gavin said dominantly. His temperament had completely changed, as had his expression. Now he was looking at her lizard body, hungry for everything he could get. There was no turning back now.

Camilla was huge, powerful and dangerous yet she felt Gavin could control her with words alone, especially if he touched her tail again...

Gavin gently brushed the grey patch of skin sending tingles through all of Camilla's nerves. She continued to purr and attempted to focus back on Gavin's cock, now complete with sweet drops of pre-cum. His fingers trailed down to the slit between her legs, the outer lips were raised slightly and lighter in colour to the rest of her body. Gavin stroked them tenderly them teased them apart. Between the slit was a puckered hole, complete with a clear glistening fluid. He knew that the cloaca was the only hole in a dinosaur's body and that they used it for mating and to dispose of waste...but he didn't care- he only needed one to satisfy Camilla's, and his, powerful urges.

'Oh Camilla my baby I wish so much I could have felt your tight hot cunt with my fingers but let's see if this is any different...I think we will still have fun...' he said, and then he slowly slid one finger gently up her taut cloaca. Camilla continued purring and nodded her large head in agreement. Gavin continued with another finger, trying to stretch her hole but it was unyielding. He moved one hand to the base of her tail and rubbed the skin in circular motions. Camilla hummed happily and Gavin noticed her hole give a little and he was able to slide another finger into her depths. Camilla let out a soft cry.

'You like that baby? You've got the tightest little hole but I think I can open you up a bit to fit my huge dick...what do you think...do you want me to keep going?'

Camilla nodded once more and stuck out her long tongue and started licking the smooth skin around Gavin's cum filled balls. Camilla was about to lose her mind. Not only was she being finger fucked for the first time by the man she loved, she was doing it in the body of a velociraptor. She had always fantasised about being a dinosaur when she was younger but never had her fantasies included filth like this. Her heart was about to burst know that she knew her smutty dreams of Gavin's pulsing cock weren't going to be dashed by her reptilian form. They both continued the sexual onslaught to each other's nether regions, both becoming more and more aroused.

Camilla felt Gavin slip a third finger inside her as she licked the pearlescent drops of pre jizz from the head of his wand and she felt she was almost ready to try and take his length inside her. He leant up and stuck out his tongue, slowly lapping at her rough grey skin at the base of her tail. Camilla's sturdy legs almost buckled beneath her and she let out a guttural snarl. Sensing her impatience, Gavin shifted to sit up slightly. He awkwardly removed the rest of his untorn clothing and shoes with one hand and lay back down between her spread feet, stroking her special spot the entire time. Camilla swivelled her large body around making sure not to hit Gavin's head with her tail. She nuzzled into his neck again.

'Are you ready Camilla? Are you ready to take my cock precious girl?' Gavin asked. She nodded and nuzzled harder then stood. Gavin stood too, stroking her face. They knew what they wanted but the logistics of such a coupling would be quite difficult. Camilla looked around the clearing and seeing a small rock about a foot high, she had an idea. She stalked over to it and shook her snout towards it, trying to give Gavin the hint.