Rapturous Love

Story Info
Can their love last after Camilla transforms into a raptor?
13.3k words
4.47
16.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is just a bit of fun, if you genuinely like it, I'd love to hear, but most of it is designed to be erotic, yet tongue-in-cheek.

Enjoy!

*

The Puerto Rican sun beat down on the grassy plain and the tropical wind was relentless in its humid torment of the group of travellers. Camilla sighed; this was the part she hated about palaeontology. Grumbling to herself, a bead of sweat made its way down her smooth neck, past her collarbones and trickled into her deep cleavage . She took off her wide brimmed hat to smooth back the sweaty hair that had plastered itself to her face. Without thinking she loosened her grip on her hat to reach for her water bottle and in an instant the wind had blown her hat off the path and towards the rocky outcrop to the left of the group.

'FUCK! Guys hold up!' Camilla yelled into the wind.

She ran after the hat which was kissing the ground then flying back up into the air teasing her. In her rush she didn't noticed the tiny ditch just before the rocks began. To an observer it was obvious what was going to happen next, but Camilla kept running. Down she went, tumbling, twisting; she let out a scream .

'Owww! Fuck help I'm bleeding!' she cried.

Two of the others were already on their way over to her. A tall man in what Camilla had always assumed to be, early thirties, and a pert eager young blonde who had rubbed Camilla the wrong way right from the very start of the trek.

The man was named Gavin Anders. He was a professor of palaeontology at South Howland University where Camilla was a student. Gavin was ruggedly handsome to the point where it was intimidating for Camilla and despite him being her favourite professor; she could rarely get up the nerve to talk to him. Tall with dark curly hair, the stubble of a few days growth, distinct cheekbones and piercing blue eyes, Gavin Anders could have any woman he wanted, and he did; in fact he was renowned not only for his research, but for his womanising ways. Camilla was struck by his looks and charm when she attended his first lecture but was knocked head over heels by his knowledge of the extinct animals she has such a fascination with. In the years that followed she attended every one of his lectures, did her essays, and research to an amazing quality and volunteered her holiday time to help with his research programs. She did this all with as little talking as possible since it was hard for her to form coherent sentences around him. During this time she had seen woman after woman on his arm in between classes. Never students but one by one the girls dropped out of his lectures like flies. She suspected it was because they had been turned down, or even worse, had gotten what they wanted and were done.

In her final year now, Camilla had worked under Gavin multiple times and although there wasn't much said between them, there was a mutual appreciation of each other's work. Little did Gavin know the extent to which Camilla appreciated him. Camilla had done the best she could to put her unrequited crush to the back of her head and produce work that would impress him as one of the finest doctors in his field. She had succeeded in this and when the time came to pick a team for his latest holiday research dig, she was automatically on the list.

Since she was a first year student at South Howland, Camilla had known what she was going to major in; well to be honest, she had known since she was a little girl. Right from the start of her childhood Camilla had had a fascination with dinosaurs. Always opting to play with the toy dinosaurs her father bought her over the dolls her mother had showered her in . In her early days at school she made friends with the boys in her year by maintaining she was a dinosaur and only answering the teacher in roars and growls. This fascination did not weaken for Camilla as she grew up like it did for most other children, in fact it went from strength to strength with her spending hours in the library reading about prehistoric life and daydreaming about the incredible creatures that used to be. She would make her father take her to museum exhibits and fossil sites all around the country. It was never a question of what Camilla wanted to do when she was older; there was only one option and that was palaeontology.

The blondes name was Sasha Jones. Sasha was at the end of her first year at South Howland. Camilla had helped her out with some work as per her job as a student helper. They never meshed. It seemed to Camilla that Sasha's interest was not in dinosaur bones but in Gavin's bone. Camilla had seen her follow Gavin around campus and had made bets with herself as to how long she would last in his lectures. Surprisingly she hadn't dropped from the classes so Camilla presumed Gavin had turned her down and she was just stubborn, or that he hadn't had his way with her yet. Either way, Camilla knew that if anyone in present company was to turn Gavin's head, it would be Sasha. She had beautiful flowing caramel locks that glimmered in the sun. Her figure was tight and toned, as if she spent hours in the gym each day. She had tanned skin and deep brown eyes but despite her physical beauty, there was always a vacant, somewhat vapid look on her face as if she were never really quite sure of what was going on. How Sasha managed to get a place on the dig team was a mystery to Camilla but she was sure it had something to do with her 'pert eagerness'.

'Where are you hurt?'' asked Gavin.

'I just grazed my knees and my hands pretty bad but everywhere else seems fine. I'm such a klutz!' replied Camilla. Sasha burst out laughing at this, before realising her mistake and apologising under her breath with a bemused look on her face. Camilla rolled her eyes, 'Can someone just get some bandages and stuff please?'. Sasha sighed and started to walk back to the group and their supplies.

'Are you sure you aren't hurt anywhere else?' asked Gavin. Camilla shook her head but Gavin suddenly his hands were on her, taking off her shoes then gently caressing her ankles, moving them around and asking if there was any pain. As soon as his hands were on her Camilla felt all the air rush out of her lungs. His touch was warm and the heat was spreading up her body in waves of anticipation. Her body reacted instinctively and at first Camilla was ashamed but then as his hands moved over her body she could think of nothing else but wanting more, wanting him to touch places that would make her moan out loud. Everything became a blur and all she could feel was overwhelming heat and desire. She had no idea just a mere touch could feel this way. Camilla was sure she was giving her arousal away but she couldn't reel herself back in to stop. In what felt like hours, Gavin had his hands on her neck, gingerly gripping and turning her head side from side. His touch radiated all over her body and she could think of nothing but his strong hands around her small neck.

Camilla let out the smallest gasp and Gavin took this to be a sign of pain. In reality Camilla had just never felt more aroused at having her neck touched. Having Gavin's hands on her throat made her feel possessed, weak, and at his beck and whim. It was a sensation that tapped into her innermost desires of being a sexual slave to the right master. His warm hands moved up to her head, and as his fingertips ran gently over her scalp and her temple, she trembled.

'Oh shit, you must of hit your head pretty bad Camilla! Quite a fall.' He inspected a spot on her temple closer and pulled back his hand to show her a smear of bright red blood on his fingers.

'It's just a small cut but we will still need to get some little butterfly bandages on that. And don't be surprised if you are bit lightheaded for the next few hours. You might have a concussion.'

As soon as his hands were off her and he started talking, the warmth that was pent up deep in Camilla's body started to fade. She sighed as she listened to him talk. Great, a concussion, that was just what she needed.

Sasha returned with the first aid kit and Gavin's hands returned to her head, more clinically this time, and before she knew it, the cut was covered with some little bandages and her hands and knees rinsed with some antiseptic lotion. Awesome. Now she had no hat, a concussion and smelt like a sweaty hospital. What a great start to the trip.

Gavin helped her up gently. She was a little unsteady at first but soon got her bearings and was right to continue the hike onto the campsite. When they returned to the group, the local Sansao declared in a thick accent that it was only a few more miles to camp, and that they should be there and able to set up tents by sundown.

The group moved on after enjoying their brief rest, thanks to Camilla's unco-ordination. The local led the group with Gavin just behind him and Sasha right at his heels trying to engage him in conversation. He obliged her and Camilla who had the pleasure of looking at Sasha's body from behind as she walked gracefully, was moping in her self-doubt and occasional twinges of pain. The sight of Sasha's tight butt sashaying from side to side was too much for Camilla not to feel bad about herself about. Camilla had been told by men she had a nice 'curvy' body but there was still extra weight she would like to lose. She had been told she was nice to hug and grab onto. Whilst those sound like compliments, Camilla didn't take them as such. Heads didn't turn when she entered the room. She got an occasional nice comment or interested man but nothing over the top. Nothing like Sasha would. Her brown hair was slightly darker than natural and was just a below shoulder length. She had confidence in her pretty face, but most guys just ignored her for blondes, thin girls, or girls who dressed better. She had her intellect at least. And a razor sharp wit, if she was honest with herself. It still didn't stop her comparing herself to Sasha, not to mention every other female that she assumed Professor Anders had dalliances with. If it came down to Gavin comparing her against Sasha, Camilla didn't stand a chance, but then she knew that anyway. Ignoring Sasha's tight behind and mysteriously not sweaty body, Camilla drifted off into thought of the dig and what was suspected to lay under the dry rock in the river bed they were destined for. The velociraptor had always been Camilla's favourite dinosaur and now she might have the chance of uncovering one! The excitement distracted her from her handsome professor and taut attractive adversary chatting and giggling in front of her.

After hiking for another 4 hours, with a few water breaks in the shade, the group reached their campsite just as the sun was going down and Camilla couldn't be happier. Any longer trailing behind Sasha and Gavin giggling like teenagers and she might have gone insane, ripping everyone to shreds with her bare hands. It was one thing to know what went on in Gavin's private life; it was another to see the flirting unfold in front of her.

Camilla took the opportunity to wander off into the rainforest alone for a few moments and didn't get far before she stumbled on a clearing and looked around, revelling in the exotic surroundings. She enjoyed the humid air and the sound of birds and insects as they chorused together and slowly she started to calm down. There was still a slight pounding in her head so Camilla reached up and took the elastic out her hair letting her mousy brown hair fall to her shoulders and down her back. Kinky from sweat and humidity, she shook it out and tried to run her hands through it to soften the frizz. Camilla always felt sexier with her hair out. She relished in the absence of pressure on her scalp and took a few deep breaths. Her hands crept to her chest, in between her big full breasts, to feel the rise and fall of her lungs. She closed her eyes and sank down against a tree. The sounds of the rainforest, the feel of her breath, everything was so calming. She let all the negative thoughts and events of the day seep away. Tomorrow her dream would come true.

'Camilla! There you are! What are you doing down there? Are you okay? We have been looking for you! Did you faint? Is it your head?'

Camilla was shocked out of her reverie to see Gavin standing in front of her leaning down, looking concerned. She wasn't sure how long she had been in the clearing for. She shook her head groggily 'I'm fine, I'm okay. I just wanted a few moments to myself. I must have drifted off into thought. It's okay, I'm sure it's nothing to do with my head, I'm just tired.'

'Okay, well come one, it's almost dark and we all need to set up the tents, then we can get some food on. I want you to stay up for a little bit longer just to check your head is okay. I know you are tired, we all are but I'll keep you company. Come on...' Gavin extended his hand to Camilla. She reached up and took his warm strong hand. His palm was rough and she liked the feel of it against hers. She stood slowly, feeling slightly lightheaded as she rose.

'Okay let's go. I'm fine, really.' She muttered.

Gavin let go of her hand and motioned for her to walk in front of him out of the clearing and back towards camp.

Back at camp everyone was bustling around setting up tents. Sasha was struggling with hers. As soon as she saw Gavin reappear she called out to him for help with her tent.

'Sorry Sasha I have to help Camilla, she's still a bit weak. One of the other guys should be able to lend you a hand.'

Sasha fumed and pulled a face that Camilla smugly enjoyed more than she probably should have and secretly thought that it would teach her that research isn't all about a holiday and up close and personal time with Gavin.

Gavin started pitching her tent and worked busily himself, every so often checking that Camilla was feeling okay whilst she just sat to the side and enjoyed the attention. Of course, the opportunity to gaze upon Gavin lustily while he was distracted was more than welcome. He was surprisingly muscular underneath his white cotton shirt and khaki pants and as he worked she noticed the muscles rippling in his arms. The sweat soaked his shirt and his brow and the sight of this put lusty thoughts in Camilla's head. She wished she could wipe it off for him and help wash him down in a cool shower, her hands wandering all over that tanned body of his...NO! Stop it Camilla! Scolding herself, she tried to get back on track and reminded herself why she was here, but it was too much. She stared at the crotch of his pants, noticing the sizable bulge. She wished she could help him pitch his tent, so to speak. Gosh, it must be the concussion, she thought. Camilla was never usually this pent up and frisky, despite the lack of physical intimacy in her life. The heat probably didn't help.

Gavin had finished with her tent and she thanked him profusely, seizing the opportunity to disappear shamefully inside with her pack to change out of her dirty sweaty clothes and calm herself down. Peeling her sweat soaked shirt over her head she felt the cool air of the approaching night on her skin. Camilla felt her pink nipples pucker at the change in temperature, not to mention, the racy thoughts still filling her head. Her bra felt like it was suffocating her heavy breasts so she reached around and unclasped it, letting them fall softly. Laying down on the soft sleeping bag, Camilla returned to the filthy thoughts in her head. Thoughts of Gavin shirtless, hot and sweaty and holding himself about her. Camilla's took off her pants and started to run her hands over her silky thighs, letting herself drift even deeper into her daydream. As her hands got closer and closer to the warm mound between her legs, images of Gavin's strong hands flooded her head, and the thought of those strong hands wrapped tightly around her throat had Camilla urgently rubbing her aching clit. Two fingers from her other hand dipped into her moist canal and she began to fuck herself, the pressure building up more and more until she exploded, quivering all over. It was all she could do to hold her moans in so her indiscretion would be kept private. Camilla lay in bliss for a few moments, enjoying the last of her orgasm pulsing through her body, then she got dressed begrudgingly so she could join everyone for food.

When Camilla emerged from her tent the local man was starting a campfire to cook dinner. She wasn't sure what they were going to have but she was sure it wouldn't appeal to her. Camilla might have been the fussiest person she knew when it came to eating. Only eating certain vegetables, no meat on the bone, definitely no fish. She had brought a few tins of baked beans just to sustain herself over the trip. The downside of field research was the dodgy food but Camilla had come to accept this. As it turned out, everyone was having some kind of stew from a can and a loaf of bread the local had mixed with flour and water and somehow cooked on a stick. If the team ended up finding any bones tomorrow, depending on the size and value, a more permanent campsite would be set up with better utilities which ultimately meant better food. The meal was average but within half an hour Camilla felt steadier and her thoughts stopped racing and her thoughts slowed down, her tiredness hitting her hard.

She saw Gavin across the campfire with Sasha nestled in close to him both speaking in hushed tones. Camilla rolled her eyes --she'd had enough of this for one day. As she turned to leave, Gavin piped up.

'Camilla please stay up just a bit longer? Give it another hour more. I'm a bit worried after how I found you by yourself before. C'mon, Sansao was just about to tell us some local legends! Plus...' Gavin rummaged around in his pack for a moment, then flung something suddenly in Camilla's direction. A soft plastic bag full of marshmallows hit her in the face 'I have marshmallows!'

'Oh make me some Gavin! I'm rubbish at cooking them!' Sasha laughed.

Camilla sighed, threw the bag at them, aiming more for Sasha than at Gavin. Camilla sat down and heard Sasha squeal as the bag hit her in the face.

'Sorry...' mumbled Camilla. Her apology didn't stop Sasha giving her a look that felt like it was going to melt the skin off Camila's body.

Sansao stopped talking to Greg and a hushed silence came over the camp. The tropical breeze picked up and even the rainforest seemed to quieten with the only sound of the wind through the trees to be heard. Eerie, thought Camilla, but she didn't dwell - she wasn't one of those fools that believed in the supernatural. Sansao started talking about a time when the people of the forest were alive at the same time as the great lizards. As soon as she heard that, Camilla rolled her eyes again. If there were a record for rolling one's eyes in a day, she would have won. Maybe over the top cynicism was just an effect of the concussion and heat. Either way, Camilla tuned out, enjoying the rainforest around her grow more silent as the wind got stronger.

Camilla looked around at her fellow research mates. Everyone was intently listening, even Gavin, which surprised Camilla. She didn't think he would be one to go in for this nonsense. Sasha actually had a look of concern on her face. Sansao started talking faster and louder. Camilla tuned back in to hear him talking about 'the green lizard man with sharp claws, a long tail and the speed of a leopard...a fierce hunter.' He talked about how long ago after the great lizards had left the earth, natives in the area disappeared mysteriously from the rainforest with no trace ever found apart from ripped clothes. He talked about sightings of the elusive 'green lizard man' who could stare at you as if he knew exactly what you were thinking. Natives were scared of this half man- half lizard creature and told the story still even though it had been years since anyone had disappeared or there was a sighting. At this Camilla had had enough. She let out a wry laugh.