Rattling Snakes Cage 2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

"Yeah....the bitch is just going about her business.....boring....work to home.....home to work....same way every bloody day...."

"Good....I have plans for her.....make sure she's still watched and unaware until I'm ready....she makes any changes keep me informed." Standing up he told the man, "Go....and stop fucking smoking my goods.....unless you want to pay for it."

Grinning the man walked out the door closing it behind him. Snake went over to the other side of the room, moved a large cupboard aside and opened the safe behind it, placing the wad of two grand in with the rest of the money sitting in there. Closing the safe and pushing the cupboard into place he walked back and sat down at his desk, lent back and smiled. Yes he had plans for that girl that had been with Patrick and had made a statement to the Police against him, and he was looking forward to implementing them.

Once he had her and he got word back inside Wandsworth to Patrick about what he was doing to her, his revenge against his once best friend and partner would have started.

It would be the first turn of the screw.

*

Megan wrapped her arms around Jerry's neck and kissed him, "its only two nights a week and you're not here those nights working."

"You don't have to work, I support us."

Squeezing him she smiled up at him, "I know....and I love you for it, but I want to do this.....I want to bring in something....I need to do this....you don't mind do you Jerry....please sweetie."

"But at a bar! You're an innocent abroad Megan."

"It's just a local one, very quiet. Close to home. You can drop me off on your way to work and I'll get a cab home."

"I'm not sure......."

"Please baby....let me....."

Unable to not let the woman he loved do what ever she wanted Jerry kissed her, "Ok, but it will cost you."

Laughing she asked him what.

Picking her up and slinging her over his shoulder he smacked her butt, "a little afternoon roll in the hay....."

"What no siesta!"

"That comes after......"

And walking into the bedroom he carefully sat her down in the middle of the bed and started to remove his tee-shirt over his head as she pulled down the straps and cups of her bikini, revealing the snow white skin of her breasts tipped by dark pink nipples, the pale skin that had been hidden from the sun in contrast to the tanned skin of her body.

Kneeling on the bed Jerry leaned forward his mouth finding Megan's, his tongue entering her mouth, swirling and tasting her sweetness. Reaching up Megan removed his glasses, and lay back, his mouth still joined to hers, a deep sigh of pleasure emanating from her.

She loved her man, and loved his tenderness when making love.

She was totally unaware that soon he would be going back to the UK without her to take part in what would be a daring attempt to rescue Patrick from where he languished in the old Victorian Prison close to the Thames in the heart of London.

*

The redheaded girl knelt on the floor, her head held by the man behind her as the one in front pumped his cock in her mouth. His prick smelt foul with sweat and sour tasting it pushed into her mouth, deeply hitting the back of her throat, and her hands reached up to push his hips away as he laughed deep and loud at her discomfort.

"Put your hands down bitch, take my cock, all of it." and he pumped even harder as his mate held her head still, making it impossible to avoid the invading shaft of flesh, making her gag.

After he had shot his wad into her, the two men changed positions, uncaring of the pitiful sight of the woman cowering on her knees in front of them as she heaved, chucking up her guts from the taste of the foul cum in her throat.

Up stairs working at his bench Tony sat, hands shaking with rage, aware that the two couriers who had come back with some of the collection money from dealers were downstairs abusing Maria, but unable to do anything about it.

His stomach burnt with fury and his head pounded, but he knew he had to bide his time until he could work out a way to get her out and them both away in one piece. Last night he had started to ask around as to where he could buy a gun, and had been told of a pub where some Bulgarian called Metzov could be contacted and supply at a price whatever he wanted.

*

Davy sat at the beach side bar, the bright blue azure sparkling Mediterranean stretching out in front of him, Alan Block on his left, "So what do you think of Jerry?"

"Seems a good man....I'm impressed that he's said that he'd be the one on the top of the crane ladder. It's a big gamble as it's the most dangerous place to be in the escape plan. If it all goes pear shaped he's the one that's least likely to get away."

"Yeah....we need to keep the least amount of people as part of the plan, too many and someone's mouth might wag. You on the boat ready at the marina, me driving the van, Danny the crane.....by the way where did you say you were getting the crane from?"

"An old friend owns a large building business only a stones throw from the prison.....he owes me a few favours....he's going to make it easy for us to break in and make it look like its been stolen....we just take it and drive it out and up the road to Wandsworth....no one will look twice at it as it moves along....lots of road and building repairs in the area at the moment....he told me where the keys are kept and he's going to make sure all the men are out doing work on jobs so there should be no one there to see us take it."

"What about the bikes?"

"Stolen the day before.....plates changed and parked up over the road.....we don't even have to park them on the road...there's a large house almost opposite which is converted into bedsits for rent...we put the bikes in the front driveway on the way to steal the crane, and then grab them to get away....helmets on will cover up our faces to hide our ugly mugs....CCTV camera's won't be working as they'll be put out of service due to the power cut.....and the prison doors won't open to let out the officers to chase us as they're also worked on electrical circuits that will be useless once the cables on the emergency generator is cut. The only way out will be on the rope ladder and they'll have to fight their way through the escaping men to get to it."

Laughing Davy said, "Pure fucking chaos.....I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it."

"Whole thing should be a piece of piss to pull off."

"It will be famous...mass escape from Wandsworth nick, shame we're going to have to keep quiet about being the ones to pull it off."

*

Patrick followed the officer that escorted him back to the machine shop in the jail. He felt like he was walking on air. The noise and the smell of the place faded as he took his place and started working. In his mind he was with Rachel, laying with her, cuddling, rubbing his fingers up and down the side of her arm, her head on his shoulder, at peace together.

Across the room sitting at his place, working at his machine was a six foot four thug called Nash. He had worked for Patrick and Snake a few years ago, and was a complete psycho, inside doing a fifteen year stretch for rape and aggravated assault. Out of the corner of his eye he watched Patrick who sat there a smile on his face as he day dreamed about Rachel. Irrationally thinking that Patrick was laughing at him he got more and more wound up. When Patrick had re-entered the room his eyes had happened to fall on Nash without being aware of it, and this, along with the smile on Patrick's face was enough to set the big man off.

Suddenly lurching up and throwing the table out of his way Nash hurled himself across the room at Patrick and tumbled him to the floor, punching him hard across the face before the officers pulled Nash off of him.

"What the fuck are you playing at Nash!" one of the screws screamed at the flailing man as they started to restrain him, "Keep still." And they put the cuffs on him and led him out whilst he screamed and cursied at Patrick, as another screw bent over Patrick and helped him up. "What was that all about Curtis?"

"No idea Mr Rodgers." And he rubbed his bruised chin, "No idea what got into him."

"Well you need to go up and make a statement with the chief....."

"I've got nothing to say...."

"Still have to get a report made up...come on, out with you." And they walked back up to the administration block.

"This won't affect a visit I have for Sunday will it?" Patrick asked the screw worried that the visit with Rachel might be cancelled.

"We'll see."

*

shandal
shandal
291 Followers
12