All Comments on 'Ravendorf Ch. 07'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
patricia51patricia51almost 20 years ago
Wonderful

An excellent and moving finale to a lovely series. Not only is the sex exciting but all the characters are real. There's not a cardboard cut-out even in the smallest detail. Passionate and wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

I truly loved how you ended the story. Including how the two children looked like they were going to marry in the future. I very wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Story

You did an excellent job with this story. Wonderful characters that I really cared about and a great ending. Thanks for sharing your many talents and looking forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
?

wait a minute. i am so confused. WHO had children????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful lovestory

A wonderful lovestory with strong emotions. I loved it from the very start to the kind o' confusing end ;-) . Hope to find some more stories of Belle-in-South.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Wow... I stayed up way too late. I just was wrapped up in the story so much that I had to finish it. Way to go. Your characters are beautiful and real. I really feel like I was there. I hope to read more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it. It was superb, just i got really confused at the end of the story. I'll try to see if i can understand it if i read it over.

Goose7Goose7almost 15 years ago
Great Ending!!!!!!

I guess ill explain the ending, to my understanding, to those who are confused. Lila and Maggy ended together obviously, Maggy had a daughter with Lila's consent(the father would probably be Lila's father or Quinn), Van gorr on the other hand ended up with Elaine(Maggie's former maid, best friend etc.)and these two had a son...and so thats about it...

AbsurdAbsurdalmost 11 years ago

A bit confusing the last few paragraphs but over all a very well written story. Thanks J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous