Ravished at the River

Story Info
Beautiful day on the river turns bad.
5.9k words
3.95
69.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

We decided we needed to get out for a bit and enjoy the out of door on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. You suggest we head up to your favorite stream and do a bit of fishing. It is a very secluded spot on private land and normally there is no one about. I usually lie on the riverbank and read while you do a little fishing. I had no way of knowing what you had planned. You toss together your fishing stuff while I pack a quick picnic lunch and we jump into the truck and head out. We arrive at the river and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is about 80 degrees, the sun is shining and there is just enough of a breeze to keep things cool enough. You laid out a blanket for me in a shaded spot between some thick willows and wade into the water to fish. You're wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I strip off my shorts and t-shirt and am wearing a bikini swim suit. I lie on the blanket and begin reading my book unaware of what was going to take place. You catch a couple trout and release them, which is great. Eventually you come out of the water and lie next to me and just stare at me as I read. You love looking at me; you keep telling me I am indeed one very sexy woman with my slim curvy body, smooth flat stomach and delightfully small but nice breasts. I look up from my book and see you just staring at me with that glint in your eyes.

I ask, "What you are looking at?"

"I am looking at only the most beautiful woman in the entire world."

"Thank you love, you are embarrassing me." Although I delight in him looking at me, I blush.

"I'm serious; I could not imagine anyone more beautiful. Your blue eyes, blond hair and hot body, how could you not be more beautiful."

You reach out and gently stroke my arm. It sends chills up my spine and over my body. I see the smile on your face grow as you continue to look at me. You continue stroking my arm and eventually reach my shoulder and slip your hand down my sides and under the straps on my bikini top. I shiver ever so slightly as your fingers continue to explore. Your hand slowly slips around the length of the strap until it reaches to side of my small but incredible breast. You love the feel of my breasts. My nipples instantly begin to swell and you can see the fruits of your caressing and it is driving you wild. You slip your hand into my top to fondle my breasts and to tweak those amazing nipples. You untie the strap around my neck and unfasten my bikini top, exposing my breasts. I can feel the warm sun as they are exposed and I can feel my nipples get harder still.

"Damn you do have such incredible tits and nipples sweetie," you say as you cup your hand over my tit with my nipple standing between your fingers. You roll your fingers to tease it even more and gently squeeze it between your fingers and pull ever so slightly. This only makes it harder and longer. Your other hand roams to my smooth stomach and finally between my legs rubbing that delicious love mound through my bikini bottom. I reach out to find you already have a raging hardness. We are lying there on the bank of the river in the pristine setting with not a sole in sight or at least I believed that.

You slip your hand inside my bottom to find I am soaking wet and this sends you over the top. I slide my hand inside your shorts and find your hardness throbbing with desire for me and I help you remove them. You slip my bottoms down and off my incredible legs and I'm lying there nude. My top is lying next to my head. You kind of roll on top of me and begin kissing me with such passion, our tongues entwine in a delicate dance. We are so absorbed on our building passion we didn't hear the two men sneaking up on us. Before we know what is going on they are on us and are threatening us with knives dragging you off of me.

One has a knife at your throat and you are on your knees at my feet. They gaze at me and simply say, "Damn bitch, you are fucking beautiful."

I am shocked and scared and trying to cover up with the blanket but one of them grabs me by the hair and is holding a knife to me, telling me to be still and not fight.

The other takes you to a nearby tree, only a few feet from me, ties your hands and throws the rope over a tree limb and stretches your arms well over your head and leaves you hanging there.

"You will not be hurt if you do as we say and be still and quiet," the one holding me says loudly enough for all to hear.

"Fuck you sons-of --bitches," you say. "If you so much as touch her, I'll kill you."

They simply laugh. "You're not in any kind of position to do anything."

You are hanging with your hands over your head, feet barely touching the ground and nude.

Their attention is now back to me on the blanket. I am forced to lay back and they tie me spread-eagled to the willows on either side. One removes the blanket that was partly covering me. I am now completely nude with my sweet smooth shaven pussy exposed for their pleasure and for you to watch. You can see exactly what they are doing to me and know what they are going to do and it is driving you wild. You are struggling at your ropes trying to get loose.

They start saying things to me about you like "So you like his cock do you?" and "Do you want to see his hard cock?"

Struggling, I at first I try not to say anything to them but they threaten me with the knife and so I finally say, "Yes I love your hard cock."

One of them goes over to you with his knife and flashes it close to your face and whispers something to you. With the scare, your cock lost its hardness.

They laugh at me, "Look at that pathetic cock. He can't even keep it hard." "Were going to show you what it is like to get fucked by a real cock." One of the guys reaches out and begins caressing my breasts and tweaks my nipples. I try to squirm away from his touch but it is no use as I'm tied so tight I can't move. Once again you tell them to leave me alone but they simply laugh. He leans forward and takes my nipple in his mouth and begins to suck on it, soft at first and then harder. His tongue swirling around the tip, I am scared and struggle to get loose but I can feel my arousal beginning and my nipple stiffening.

The other guy lays his hand on my love mound and in rubbing it; he spreads my pussy lips and says to his buddy. "Look at this nice little clit, it looks so lonely." He lays one finger on it and begins to rub it. It too swells with my growing excitement even though I'm trying to fight it.

He looks me in the eye and says, "So you like that do you sweetie, your clit feels good doesn't it, I wonder what it tastes like, do you want me to suck it?"

I again struggle and try to squirm away and he slaps my mound and says, "Be still and you won't get hurt. You're just going to get fucked like you have never been fucked before."

The guy sucking on my tit unzips his pants and drops them and begins stroking his huge hard cock as he continues to suck on my tits. I am now really scared. I was soaking wet, knowing my pussy was swollen from wanting to be fucked by you and now I knew I was going to get raped by them. I didn't want to get raped by them but as they continue to play with me, my body started responding. The guy rubbing my clit leans forward and flicks his tongue across it and I shiver and spasm slightly from the sensation. I didn't want this to happen. I could feel my body responding, getting hotter and my pussy swelling more and moisture seeping from me.

He removes his tongue from my clit long enough to say, "So you like that do you? You taste so sweet."

The guy sucking my tits now gets a little rougher as he starts to jerk himself off while he sucks me. He is sucking hard on my nipple and even using his teeth to pull on it and hold it while his tongue bores into the very tip. He is almost chewing on my nipple and although it hurts a bit it is so exciting at the same time.

The guy licking my clit sucks it completely into his mouth and grabs it between his teeth. I gasp loudly at this sudden sensation and this just drives them on harder. He is running his hands all over my body feeling my tense muscles, my smooth stomach and spreading my inner thighs even wider.

I look at you in terror and find you are getting highly aroused tied there watching them ravage my naked body. I didn't understand how this could be happening, how my being raped would arouse you like that.

Suddenly the guy sucking my clit stops, stands and drops his pants to reveal the largest cock I have ever seen. My eyes grow wide with fear but at the same time it makes me even more excited at the thought of that huge cock stuffed into my pussy. I am not sure I can take it all. It is very long and the thickest cock I have ever seen. I could not possibly reach around it and probably not with BOTH hands. He stands there and strokes it and to my amazement it continues to grow larger and thicker.

"Now you are going to find out what a real cock feels like!" He tells me as he positions himself between my legs and looks me in the eyes. He guides his cock to my pussy and rubs the head up and down my slit over and over again spreading my pussy lips and lubing his cock with my pussy juice. Then he begins to slip it into me, stretching me to the maximum.

I have never had such a large cock before and it hurts like hell. I squirm and try to escape the invading cock but to no avail. I can't escape and he relentlessly continues pushing his cock into my tight pussy. It hurts and I scream while trying to buck him off but the more he pushes into me, I find I am actually trying to lift my hips off the ground to meet him and to help him enter me.

You are hanging there watching this huge salami disappearing into my pussy and as he withdraws to push back in, you can clearly see my pussy juice all over it and it makes you even more aroused.

He now slams the entire thing into me all the way to his balls and I am screaming in pain so loudly they could hear me in the next county. He thrusts himself in as deep as he can and reaches to untie my feet but can't reach the ropes. I am whimpering and trying to squirm away from him but yet trying to meet him and hold him in to keep him from hurting me more. He tells the other guy to untie my feet so they can see how well I can fuck.

The guy sucking my nipples stops, unties my feet and repositions himself at my head and in pulling my hair brings me up in a somewhat sitting position and begins feeding his cock into my mouth shutting me up. I greedily suck his cock down my throat while the other guy is lying still in me. I have wrapped my legs around him holding him in me and concentrate on the cock in my mouth. He is thrusting into my mouth and I am choking a little at his thrusts. He quickly cums and I gag as I try to swallow his huge load.

They are both laughing at my gagging saying to me, "What's the matter bitch, never had so much at once? Your boyfriend can't produce?"

His throbbing cock kept pumping my mouth full. What I could not swallow was escaping out the sides of my mouth and running down my neck and between my breasts. As his quivering subsided and flow stopped, he told me to suck harder to get all of it and I worked on the head of his cock sucking him dry. He pulled himself free and I could finally breathe and I spit at him. He called me an ungrateful bitch and slapped me. I fell back to the blanket while they both laughed.

The guy that was in me said, "OK, let's see what your pussy can do."

I have locked my ankles behind his back and am squeezing him between my legs trying to keep him from thrusting and hurting me. He lays down on me almost crushing me and kisses me as he is feeling my breasts and rubbing them with his hands trying to get me to relax. I try to resist him but my body desperately wants him and I find I can no longer fight it. The other guy sits back to watch and cheer his friend on and says he will help hold me if he is needed.

Once his cock was fully inside me it did not hurt anymore and in fact began to feel incredible. He slowly started to thrust in and out as I relaxed. I unlocked my ankles and found my legs were no longer squeezing him but are raised in the air to give him better access into me. I find myself wanting to thrust back to him and am trying to rock my hips up to meet him. He is grunting his pleasure at me opening up to him and is gazing into my eyes, smiling at my want for him. He whispers to me that I am the most beautiful woman he has ever fucked and wants me to be his. I can only look back at him. I am oblivious to everything around us. He was no longer hurting me with his slow, very slow thrusting. It was the most intense feeling I have ever felt. He was bringing me very close to orgasm and I was moaning my pleasure. He was stretching me, hitting bottom, rubbing the head of his cock against my cervix with each thrust inward and I found this was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt.

My orgasm was starting very deep within me and I could not stop it. There was no way I could. I felt my body start to quiver and I began the most intense spasms. My body felt like it was trying to turn its self inside out. Every muscle seemed to quiver and spasm and I nearly passed out with the intense pleasure of it. I lay under him as he rode my orgasm out, me wanting to hold him with my legs and arms but my hands were still tied. When my quivering subsided, he reached up and untied my arms and whispered to me that he had not cum yet and now it was his turn. He held both hands above my head and pulled himself out from me. I whimpered upon his withdraw but just as the head of his cock slipped out he shoved it forcibly back in. I screamed at the suddenness of it, the force, and the pain as he drove it into me. He was pounding me hard lifting me up off the blanket with each thrust.

I heard you shout for him not to hurt me but he kept it up. Oh the pleasurable pain. I was screaming at each of his thrusts, not from the pain but the pleasure it was giving me. I had my feet placed on the ground on either side of him and I was raising my hips up to meet each of his hard thrusts. God it felt good. My orgasms came and went as he was pounding me. Suddenly he thrust deep one last time. He was grunting that he was starting to cum and I felt him start to quiver and his cock seemed to grow harder and larger as he spasmed his huge load into me. He seemed to go on forever and I could feel his cum stretch me and leak from me. He fell down upon me exhausted from his workout, sweat dripping from him down upon my own sweaty body. We lay that way for a little while until the other guy said it was his turn and he lifted himself off and pulled free from me.

They exchanged places and the other guy just shoved himself into me. I was too exhausted to resist any longer and just lay there while he fucked me. I lay there watching you as he did me. I could see your excitement and was looking at your engorged throbbing cock. It didn't dawn on me that this was or could be one of my fantasies being played out. It didn't take him long to cum in me with his intense thrusting. I orgasmed again when he did but I was close to being totally exhausted and drained.

The other guy, the one with the big cock comes back to me and lies down beside me. He tells me to suck him off, it is his turn to be sucked off and I had better do a good job. I get between his legs and started but I could barely get the head of his engorged cock in my mouth. There was already pre-cum glistening at the opening when I started sucking him.

The other guy watches for a while then comes up behind me and shoves his now hardened cock into me doggy style and humps me. I can't concentrate on the cock in my mouth until suddenly the guy in my pussy begins to slam his cock in even harder and spasms and shoots a huge load of hot cum in me and collapses down on us. As his orgasm subsides he pulls his cock out of me as the guy under us shouts, "God damn it, get off of us and let her do me."

I didn't get to cum and looking at the huge cock in my hands, I slide up over it and sit down hard driving it deep into me. He tells me to stop and suck him but I am already riding him fast and hard and with both of us extremely excited, we both climax as I sit down hard and hold him deep in me. Sweat was dripping from me by this time and my body was glistening in the sun. These orgasms were like none I have ever had before and I'm screaming and moaning my pleasure. This orgasm is so fucking intense my vision goes blurry and I'm nearly passing out. I am shivering, shaking and in uncontrollable spasms. I am being raped over and over again and liking it, taking part in my own rape.

I collapse, lay there recovering and after a few minutes he roles me off him on to my back and kneels beside me, smiling at me and says to the other guy that you both should probably leave. Nether leaves right away but just look longingly at me. Finally they both kneel over me and say they are going to cum all over my hot tits and they both begin stroking their now swelling cocks. I watch intently as they stroke harder and faster. They are obviously getting closer and suddenly they both begin to moan and shoot loads of hot cum all over my breasts. It covers my tits and some spurts up onto my face. As it is dripping down off my nipples, I reach up and rub it all over them. Then as quickly as they came they are gone and leave us there naked and alone. I get up and come over and untie you. You have been watching your beautiful baby getting raped by these cocks as your own cum was building within you and wanting release. The pre- cum is glistening at your opening and wanting to flow, you are now so fucking hot. You grab me in your arms, carry me to the blanket, lay me down and slam your cock into my dripping, cum soaked pussy and fuck the hell out of me until you too unload the largest load of cum you have ever shot. We collapse together on the blanket and drift off to sleep to regain some energy so we can fuck again before leaving. As we dozed off, you ask me if my rape fantasy has been met. I replied it at first scared me as I had no idea of what was going on but when I saw that you were not really scared and how aroused you had become, I figured it out. I didn't know what they had planned and how they were going to do it to me but at the same time I got so excited that I was ready to try almost anything! I have never been fucked like this and so turned on. It was not until we walked to the truck that I found out I was so sore it hurt to walk. Still, this was the best sex I had ever had. We drove home in silence; I was sitting as close to you as my seatbelt would let me. I had you unzipped and was playing with you just as you were doing with me. I told you I was sore from all fucking so you were touching me lightly but still I orgasmed as you played with my clit. I was not wearing my bikini bottoms, my shorts were soaked and I was wetting the bench seat of your truck. Your shaft was very hard, your tip glistening with a drop of pre-cum at your opening when I leaned down and tried to jam my tongue into it as I engulfed your head with my mouth. You had been so close to cumming that as soon as I got you in my mouth you shot your load. I held your shaft tight trying to hold you back but it was too late and I then just tried to suck you dry. The suddenness of your release and the pleasure I was causing you distracted you and you almost drove off the road. It had been good that we were still on the dirt road and not yet on the pavement so you stopped and let me finish doing you.

"God girl you do that well."

Laughing, I said, "Yes I do, and I have had plenty of practice."

It did not take us long after that to get to your place and as we got out of the truck I discovered I was really sore. We headed to the shower to clean up and after inspecting my love nest for damage, we discovered I was bruised and swollen from all the activity I had received. My pussy had never had pounding like that with such a large cock and I was really sore and hurting. We both decided I needed to lay off having sex for a few days.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers
12