Ravished at the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up and settling down with a glass of wine in front of the fireplace, relaxing after a fun day, I asked, "Who were the guys? Will I see them again?"

"Their some old friends from way back in collage and were here visiting. I don't know if we will see them again before they leave."

You wouldn't volunteer any more information about them even though I tried to find out their names and where they were from. The subject was dropped after that. I wanted more information about the guy with the big cock but I didn't want to force the issue. I was afraid you might think I wanted to leave you and go to him or something like that. You sounded like you were a little jealous of him and didn't want him around me again. I did finally find out his name was Ben. I later left and went home to my place. I knew I would only have Sunday to relax and to heal before dreaded work on Monday so as soon as I got home I ran a tub of hot water with lots of salts and soaked. I thought it would be best if I just lay around and soaked for the evening and did a lot of soaking Sunday.

Several days later I was at the market when I thought I saw Ben in the parking lot watching me as I was walking into the store. He was driving a black Saturn but when I tried to get a better look he turned away. I forgot about him as I was doing my shopping and when I left the store I looked around and didn't see him. It was not until I was on my way home that I saw a black car following me. At least I thought it was following me but then maybe I was only wishing. Still, it was a black car, was it a Saturn? I lost sight of it in the traffic and was soon home. I looked around when I got out of the car and didn't see any black car on the street so I took my shopping inside and put things away.

You had called several times wanting me to come over or for you to come over here but I said if you did, sex was out of the picture. I still hurt a little and still didn't want to have sex with anyone. You never came over to my place and I never went over to your place. You thought I was upset with you for the hurting but I told you if we were together, I wouldn't be able to help myself and sex would be involved. It is best if we stay apart until I healed up. After thinking about it, you agreed and thought it a good idea. Actually, I was feeling ok, the soreness was gone and I just wanted to let you simmer for a while. The sex would be more intense the longer we were apart and just thinking about it was making me horny.

I couldn't get my mind off of Ben now. The pleasure of that big cock pounding me felt so good and the thought of seeing him in the parking lot and the black car following me was getting my mind to wander. I felt wetness between my legs and looked down. My crotch was getting wet. Gad Sara I told myself, you're letting your imagination go wild. You need to stop this. I needed to go change and if I kept thinking about Ben and the black car, I would need to do something. I stopped and looked out the window at the street as I headed to my room to change. I pulled off my slacks and wet panties and was starting to finger myself when I said Sara you need to stop this. I grabbed some cotton panties with a panty liner and pulled it on. I then put on a pair of comfortable shorts and my good slippers and headed to the kitchen. I paused long enough to again look out the window onto the street. I thought aloud, Sara, get hold of yourself, and stop this wild thinking. It will be getting dark soon and you need to make dinner. My kitchen window looks out onto the back patio and while I was washing veggies for my salad, I thought I saw movement. It was getting dark and hard to see. I stopped long enough to go to the patio door to look out. It is usually locked and I didn't check it. I went back to the front room and looked out at the street, still no cars, and no black car anyway.

As I was looking, I thought I heard a door open and close and went back to the kitchen and checked the lock on the patio door. The door was closed and locked. I thought nothing about it after that and went on and fixed and ate dinner. I settled down on the couch with a glass of wine and watched TV until about 8:00 and decided to get ready for bed. I went to my bedroom and stripped, wanting to take a hot shower and as I did, I admired my slim body in the full-length mirror on the wall. I was running my hands over my smooth skin, firm breasts, tight smooth stomach, and what I think is a beautiful love mound. I did not notice the closet door being slightly opened. It was usually wide open being a walk in closet, but then the wine was getting to my head and I was slightly tired and somewhat excited at looking at myself.

I was looking forward to my hot shower. I turned off the bedroom lights and moved to the bath, leaving the bathroom door open. I have a tub and large separate shower with the shower just to the side of the bathroom door. The shower, being large with two showerheads had no doors; open to the rest of the room. One could see into it from the doorway if you stood just right. I started running the water waiting for it to get hot and stood in front of the sink brushing my hair. It was dark in the rest of the house. I usually turn off all lights unless I am in the room and being in a bright room I did not see into the shadows beyond the bathroom door. Steam was coming from the shower and I turned and entered. Someone moved into position so I could be watched. I stood under the spray for some time enjoying the hot water before I turned off the tap and started to soap myself down, starting at my face and working down my neck across my breasts to my flat stomach and my love mound. I soaped myself well; taking my time to make sure every inch was clean. I was using my favorite lilac smelling cream soap, to leave my skin sweet smelling and moist. The view of me was unobstructed.

After I soaped myself, I decided to shave the stubble that was showing. Taking my razor, I quickly shaved under my armpits and bent down to shave my legs. My shower has a built in seat so I placed my right foot on it and leaned down and shaved my right leg. This obstructed the view somewhat and after I finished with that leg, I placed my left foot on the seat and shaved that leg. In doing so, there was a clear view of me. Legs done, I sat down to shave my love mound and in doing so, there was a clear view of me. I slowly and very carefully shaved across my mound and over my pussy lips carefully making sure I got all the stubble with out cutting myself. I thought I heard something beyond the bathroom door and looked up just as I was finishing. I could see nothing.

I turned the tap back on and rinsed, leaving myself squeaky clean and clean-shaven. I had a bottle of liquid lilac moisturizer I used to splash myself and I rubbed that all over me, again making sure every inch was covered. I made sure my love mound and lips were moisturized and sweet smelling too. As I turned to reach for my towel, I heard something, a slight scuffle just beyond the bathroom door and turned and looked in that direction but I saw nothing. Again, I thought my imagination was playing tricks and again I thought of Ben and wondered if I would ever see him again. I stepped out of the shower and patted myself down making sure I didn't rub too hard. Rubbing hard in drying is bad for the skin and I wanted mine soft and smooth. Finishing up in the bathroom I reach for my robe and put it on and go to my bead room. I did not close the blinds and light was coming into the room from the outside light from the house next door. They left that light on all night every night. When I came into the room I noticed the closet door was wide open and I wondered about that but then decided I must have opened it. Giving it no more thought I turned to the bed to turn down the covers. My back was to the closet and after messing with the blankets I let my robe fall to the floor. I felt movement behind me and as I started to turn, someone grabbed me and placed a hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. A man's voice told me to remain quiet and at the same time I felt a large warm hardness pressing me in the back.

"Will you be quiet?" He said. I nodded yes as he removed his hand. I had already reached behind me and had hold of an enormously engorged manhood of love and turned to meet him.

"Ben," I said.

"Yes," he said and he bent down to kiss me. I reacted with full passion as my mouth and tongue intertwined with his wrapping my arms around him. Finally coming up for air, we both tried to speak at the same time. We both laughed.

I said, "You first."

"I wanted you from the first time I laid eyes on you at the river. I'm sorry I took you that way. I want to make it up to you now. Will that be OK with you?"

I told him as I held him that, "Yes, he is all I could think about and I couldn't wait to see him again. I needed him in me."

With that, he picked me up and gently laid me out on the bed. I quickly spread my legs for him as he crawled between them leaned down over me, laying his weight on me kissing me. I felt his beautiful hardness against me pressing against my love mound, the head just against the lips of my love hole. The passion was building in me and I could feel the lips of my love hole already swelling and opening for him, the moisture of my passion beginning to leak from me. He was kissing me all over, his hands, lips and tongue searching out and conquering all of my erroneous zones as he had his way with me.

12