All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 01'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Such

an unbearably beautiful tale. Thank you so much.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaabout 12 years ago
captivating!

I love the story... got completely drawn into it. The escalating tension between the two is delicious. I hope there will be more. Kudos on a well-written, engaging tale. Oh, and highly erotic too!

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 12 years ago
Sounds sooo hot

Loved the story, the pace and the intensity. I find myself sitting here drenched between my parted and shaking legs licking my sticky fingers.

More.....More

Nadine

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 12 years ago
Fabulously, arrousingly, erotic!

The pace was perfect. The kind of domination in sex I think most every woman dreams about, whether she admits it or not. I thought the economical way in which you described her multiple climaxes rang both authentic and appropriate. This story was more about seduction and too many details would have distracted from the overall feeling. Multi-orgasmic women will have lots of little "rollers" and, during a really good session, several bone shattering climaxes! This is a keeper, to be printed and handed out as a kind of request for duplication. Yum...

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 12 years ago

Gentle dominance can be the best kind. The description of the little things is what make the story. How he holds her wrist and the way it takes her somewhere else. Well done. Definitely room for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this and would love it if you wrote a second chapter! You are a great writer and I certainly enjoyed this story x

NikkixJx

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Oh my!

Now this is the real thing! Please bring us more - and soon! Five stars and a big TY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes...

you nailed erotic literature. Simply hot! And chapter 2 posted today...gotta go read some more...thanks for a great read...and I'm talking a truly great read.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Five well earned stars

LOVED this chapter.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
this is all i have to say

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCOUS

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlover 10 years ago

This is absolutely incredible! I'm so very glad I heard about it, and had enough sense to look it up. 5 stars for you, and I'm off to the next chapter!

~shysubmissivegirl~

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow you can really write a sex scene. Absolutely beautiful. I think every woman who reads this would like to be Becca!!! Wonderful writing. Thank you.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Delish

The beginning was way slow for me, probably because I was tired. I needed to skip a few pages to get to the good stuff. I am definitely continuing reading this series. I hope he has sadist in him... a LOT of sadist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. Beautifully written scenario and description.

HOWEVER; when entering a female, who is lying on her front, from behind, I don't think that it is anatomically possible for the male's balls to strike the female's ass. The balls would be below the cunt.

I'll still read the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Great the way it is!

aneela71aneela71over 9 years ago
Great!

Love the way you right.. look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely, superbly, jaw dropping, HOT! If only a guy like Brian existed...

Well done and thanks for sharing!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 9 years ago
Nice !

Loved this.Now going to read the others. Great detail !

sexybird79sexybird79about 9 years ago
amazing

So addicted to this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so

Not gonna lie, almost walked away after the initial conversation, though i decided (or so i hope) that you intended to make the main character a pretentious bitch, and that you don't actually believe all women feel that way.

At any rate, i plan to try to make it at least to the end of this chapter before deciding to continue or not.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous:

I know you'll probably never read this. But for the record, Becca is not a 'pretentious bitch,' as you called her, nor did I have any intentions of presenting her that way. I'm sorry you feel that was my portrayal...or hoped that it was just so you can finish the chapter, much less the series. If that is the case, I'd say it's in your best interest to stop reading now, as you'll surely be disappointed.

It's sad that people think women don't want--or shouldn't want--to feel wanted, which is the whole purpose of "the chase." No, not ALL women feel that way...but I'm guessing that the percentages that do are quite high. I will not begin to assume what gender you are and why you feel the way you do. But I will say that the numerous positive votes and comments on each chapter in this series speak for themselves: you are in the small percentage that does not appreciate a woman's desire to truly be desired enough that a man would want to continue pursuing her, even after he's already "caught" her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for the reply

I realize my choice of words were a little harsh, and i apologize for that.

I am indeed female, and its not that i don't feel the need to be wanted or "chased" as you put it. Its more or less her ridiculous expectations about how a man is supposed to act, the no means yes syndrome and all the mind games that go along with that mind set. I don't feel that way about relationships at all. Yes of course i want my man to want me, but i don't feel the need to beat around the bush or play hard to get in order to obtain that. I'm not in high school anymore, and i don't find that kind of crap necessary.

At any rate, i finally came back and finished the chapter. I was glad to see he forced her to second guess all of her pre conceived notions about how relationships are "supposed" to work. I've decided to give this story another go, and I'm curious to see where you take it.

I would also like to clarify that you are a talented writer, and just because i don't particularly enjoy the personality of one of your characters doesn't necessarily mean i think your story is bad, even if it was something i didn't personally find myself interested in at first.

SilenceDancesSilenceDancesabout 8 years ago
One of my absolute favorite stories

I am so glad I found this again. I love this story and the whole arch of it. I love how it treats kink, and how you do not relent morals to smut. I love it when morals and smut are combined with great writing.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Reading the comments, it's so weird how impressions differ! As tastes go, I tend to dislike the male party and find the female enchanting. I wonder what I'd do if confronted by someone like him - probably the usual side-step. I don't deal well with pain and although people say you should be able to take it as well as give it, as a sadist, I'm in no hurry to prove them either right or wrong.

Great writer! Your descriptive compositions relating to both scenery and scenes are solid and captivating. Extremely romantic, even to someone who hates Enigma. Strong character sketches.

Only oops: you have to loosen the garters to take off the panties and then refasten them again. It's better to go panty-less. Somewhere in my prudish upbringing I was made to believe that was the norm - don't ask, can't remember. Held them in the same esteem as the kilt. Always thought that's why men like them.

Shot for story!

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
Outstanding Writer!

As someone who has been a Dom for many years, I must say your understanding of this material is extraordinary! Your writing skills and writing style are also very impressive, Thank You. Well Done!

bobovangophbobovangophabout 7 years ago
Twitching

I almost threw my phone in frustration of his orgasm denial! Such great writing I identified with Becca because you spent time to reveal her feelings.

city_girlcity_girlover 6 years ago
Very very sexy

I want to be her. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rereading!

I’m revisiting the Raw series after a few years. It is still as amazing as ever. Thank you for sharing such a believable story and delightful to boot. If anyone is just read the first chapter for the first time I urge them to continue until the end, this is truly a journey. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not sure

The scenario reads as hot as hell but for someone who appears to be an experienced Dom there’s nowhere near enough communication going on unless I’ve missed something and it’s assumed??

I mean vanilla relationships often fail because of a lack of communication but in a kink relationship it’s vital.

Love the story! It’s very well done and shows the female side/processes really well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epic

I aspire to write this well one day. Bravo!!

BloopBleepBloopBleepover 2 years ago

Returning to this story for the third time after quite a few years. This is one of my favorite stories ever and I do love checking out books from the library and reading the classics.

You have a way of setting moods, creating characters, and provide a story that feels fleshed out and lived in. I wonder who the characters are based on and the lived experiences that fill their shoes.

I won’t spoil anything for anyone but the first chapter isn’t even the tip of the iceberg to the rich and complex story that follows. You are in for a journey.

Thank you for sharing your work with the world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 02 Next Part
Raw Series Info