All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 06'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, what an update. The major plot development is a bit Hollywood, but you handle it with your usual high level of believability and detail. The aftermath was especially good.

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Awesome surprise and treat

Amazingly, I just discovered Raw yesterday and binge read it and finished up chapter 5 this morning. Imagine my surprise and delight to find this final chapter. It was a wholly unexpected gift this Sunday morning. Pity I can only give the series 5 stars!

TootsallTootsallover 9 years ago
Had Almost Forgotten

About this story before i saw that it was Ch. 6 and went back to the beginning! Such a lengthy "intermission". But it's good now. Thank you for wrapping it up so nicely.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
so good to have you back, @ssw :)

agree with the previous comment - both on the high drama, and on how well you've handled it ;-)

the fact that i didn't need to go back and re-read previous chapters proves just how good of a writer you are - your story had stuck with me and i could dive right into this new chapter. thank you for continuing! :)

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Nice Surprise!

What a nice surprise to this chapter today! I poured a cup of coffee and settled in to read, but my coffee barely got sipped! Great job! So glad to see more for this story. Thank you :)

MastersWench

WhoBadgerWhoBadgerover 9 years ago
Torn...

I was sad when I thought the story was over because I really loved it and how these two people had a mature, healthy, and consensual BDSM relationship. I was pleasantly surprised to see another chapter!! But I'm torn after reading it because if given the chance I don't know if I would want to forget about the last chapter or not. Don't get me wrong- you are a fabulous writer but while I was reading it I kept thinking "Why this path? Not another rape plot line... Couldn't it just have ended with them being happy?" I think I just wanted them in a world full of unicorns and rainbows ;) but with that being said I want to thank you for handling the post rape(?) scenes the way you did. Brian getting into drugs and going down that path could realistically happen. I love that you had your character go through treatment and counseling and that Malcolm's penis didn't magically fix the problem. And that after she was able to open up to Malcolm she didn't just jump right back into BDSM, you showed that she needed time to recover physically and emotionally. You wrote with maturity and grace. I hope that there is another chapter OR TWO that shows her healing more and gradually containing in her journey with Malcolm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still addicted

Love love love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loving my new addiction..

I've really come to love Ur writing in the last 48 hrs. LoL. The story was, as others have stated, fabulous. Very mature and entirely realistic. I loved how u handled the rape and twist. That u brought them BOTH through it with time and patience.

Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please!

We've missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
is this the end?

I was really surprised to see another chapter! It became even darker than the last ones and there wasn't enough of Malcolm whatsoever, but the pain and the terror was very real for me as a reader. I hope there will be even more after this! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story!

I really liked how this story showed a caring, loving Dom; not one intent on so much painful punishment. I also liked that Becca didn't let Brian dominate her life. She was smart to deny his total control of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you so much for a fantastic story. You are very gifted. In my opinion, it is the mark of an amazing author who makes her readers fall in love with the characters. Please, please, please keep writing!

Lara_MoonspellLara_Moonspellabout 8 years ago
i am in love

At the first chapter i had loved Brian... untill he turned into a jerk. control is one thing, crazy ass mother fucker is another. Malcom is sooooo yummy though....

OgdoadOgdoadalmost 7 years ago
Bad mouse, bad, bad mouse

I didn't mean to vote, although, I probably will after I've read the whole series. My damn disobedient mouse just decided to vote for me...

I promise to punish her accordingly.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Glad I gave it another chance.

I had read a few secretsxywriter's stories and particularly enjoyed how she was so great at creating characters you could relate to. Identifying with Becca was partly why I couldn't get through the first chapter of this Raw series originally.

Two different times I started reading Raw, but couldn't wrap my head around Brian's cruelty to a character that I was starting to like and it turned me off on the story enough that I had to bail out. I cared enough about Becca that I couldn't bear to watch her be abused, overriding my own repressed fantasies of control. I finally came back around and gave Raw another chance, trusting secretsxywriter to deliver and was rewarded for that faith.

The kidnapping part was killing me, of course, even though I knew in my mind it was a necessary part of the story. The story went to great length exploring the apparent contradictions of what control could be in a positive dom/sub relationship. Brian's simplistic view of what a master/slave relationship should be drew a sharp contrast to Malcolm's more sensitive and thoughtful version.

The story hinted at it, but I couldn't help think the story was partially written as a lesson to all those who thought 50 Shades of Grey was a proper introduction to the lifestyle.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Thank God!!

I was ready to quit reading this story with her capture and rape. I hate that word. But I kept at it. I am so glad that she wasn't with him for long. Please keep writing, this is still a fav of mine!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Impressions

So many people in the vanilla lifestyle think that the “50 Shades of Grey” series/ clusterfuck is an accurate reflection of bdsm, it’s utterly cringeworthy.

Your story is exceptional it’s been easy to get invested in the characters, I was torn

wanting to find out if she escaped (yay!) or not (oh, shit) but had a hard time not skimming through to the end of the chapter. Brian comes across as a pathetic excuse of a human being, that said mention of something vile happening to him in prison would not go amiss right about now. Abuse is hard to get past.

MorethanpartsMorethanpartsover 4 years ago
Wow

Such an amazing chapter. Fucking love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 07 Next Part
Raw Ch. 05 Previous Part
Raw Series Info