Raw Electricity

Story Info
He prepares you for a most intense sexual encounter.
2.7k words
3.69
38.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers

(Thanks and applause to PinkPlaidPanties for her assistance)

Tonight I have a special treat for you, my love. Relax, this is going to be good. Are you comfortable? Nod your head if you are. Good.

We've had a special day, haven't we? Just the two of us, doing relaxing things together.

First, we went to the beach together, just playing in the sea and looking at the people. We shared notes about which men you liked, and you pointed out some very pretty girls. I still think that blonde woman in the pink bikini is not nearly as good-looking as you.

Then we had lunch, and we started playing under the table. It was very naughty to stroke me like that, Sarah, especially as you knew that the waitress was looking at us. Did you enjoy the shocked look on her face when she saw you deliberately exciting me?

Then we came home to look at some movies together; the sexy ones I bought last week. Plain simple movies with a little story line. The first one had a feminine heroine that simply could not resist any man. We got to see every detail of her body, and you made me rewind to prove that her breasts are bigger than yours. By the way, yours are just perfect, my love; perfect for fondling, perfect for kissing, and perfect for looking at. Do you like the way I'm playing with them now? Excellent.

The second movie starred a very handsome guy who was in some predicament or other, but I think that you did not even care what that might have been. You only had eyes for his body. Yes, I could see the excitement building in you, and how you groaned softly when he undressed. Afterwards you said that he looked like your favourite movie star, but I think this one has a style and charisma all his own. And his technique at seducing women is certainly awesome. I think you fantasized about being the lucky girl to land in his path, didn't you? No good denying it, I know you did.

And finally we saw the video of the woman who was blindfolded. After it was over, I asked you if you'd like that, and you smiled. Maybe you were thinking of the times we blindfolded you...

And now we have started our game for tonight. But tonight I have gone a little further than usual. I have gagged you too.

Why have you suddenly tensed up? Are you afraid? If something should happen that you don't you like, all you have to do is click your fingers, and we will stop immediately. Is that alright? Just click your fingers once to show you understand. Fine.

Remember how good looking the guy was? How would you like it to have a visit from him? I have known him for a long time. His name is Gerald. I spoke to him about the movie that we saw tonight. Would you like to hear what he said? I thought so.

Gerald is one of my long-term acquaintances who has struck it rich. He still works as hard as ever, but he likes having some fun every now and then. About a year ago one of his friends told him about an idea for a movie, and Gerald agreed to do it. He did not have much acting experience, only the most important qualifications for a porn star: a most impressive package and the ability to show off in front of the camera. You liked his equipment, didn't you? I think you called it 'filling.'

When Gerald arrived at the studio, he met Crystal, the female lead for the first time. He was a bit apprehensive. Would there be the right chemistry? Fortunately they hit it off right away. She had a real naughtiness to her that he enjoyed. She liked him too: Crystal says that the man is raw sexual electricity that drives her whole body into overload. Coming from her, that's saying something. Crystal even went back to him for more after they completed the movie.

You aren't the only one who thinks they were hot. Gerald gets loads of fan mail from women who tell him how much they like his technique and requesting a 'filling' time with him.

Am I boring you? No? Good. Just interrupt me any time if you have any questions.

Why am I telling you this? Easy. Gerald will be here in a few minutes' time. I told him about how much you liked his movie, and how you liked being tied up too. Don't worry, he won't tell anyone.

He's got too many secrets of his own, you know...

So I invited him over tonight. I showed him your picture: the naughty one of you in the shower. He likes you.

He's not here yet, but I'm sure he will be arriving some time soon. I've kept the door open so that he need not knock. Of course if someone else were to come in he would have the treat of his life looking at your sexy body, but you will be handle that easily, won't you?

Please excuse me for a minute; I need to make myself some coffee, so feel free to amuse yourself thinking sexy thoughts. Why don't you try to remember what Gerald looks like? That will keep you warm and cozy...

* * *

I'm back. The coffee is very good. I would offer you some, but you seem to be quite tied up at the moment. Maybe I should tell you about Gerald.

He is a man who treats women like ladies. He does it quietly and gently, but somehow women seem to find him irresistible. I'll tell you a story to show you what I mean.

One evening, about two years before we met, a group of us were visiting together. My friend Garth and I had our eyes on two girls. I was going for Suzanne, a cute little blonde with a sweet smile and a very short cream dress. Garth liked her close friend, Rhonda, a vivacious redhead whose best asset was her stunning cleavage. The drinks seemed to be working just right: the girls were allowing us to get closer and closer. They were teasing us, and we were touching them playfully, certain that things would soon get more intense.

I looked up and saw Gerald walk in. I was feeling happy and secure, and waved to him in greeting. He came over to say hello and I introduced him to the girls. I don't know how it happened but the mood immediately changed. Suzanne and Rhonda switched their attention to him and suddenly Garth and I were forgotten. It was clear that our flirting was over. Both women seemed absolutely besotted with him. Both Rhonda and Suzanne peppered him with questions, getting him to talk about himself. They were completely charmed.

After about an hour, Gerald excused himself, saying he wanted to go the toilet. He had hardly left when Rhonda looked at Suzanne and asked her whether they should go to the bathroom together. Garth and I teased them that women do things in flocks and thought nothing more of it.

Little did we know that the two women had already individually made up their minds to have Gerald. As soon as they were alone, they discussed him, and quickly decided to seduce him together. They simply waited for Gerald to leave the bathroom. As he came out they asked him to spend some quality time with them in Suzanne's bedroom.

Meanwhile, Garth and I waited for the girls, blissfully unaware. After an hour and a half, we went to look for them. That was when we discovered that the three of them already left.

At first I was angry. How could he have stolen my girl?

Some weeks later I saw Rhonda again in passing. I bought her a few drinks and soon she explained what had happened that night. She could not stop talking about how good he was and how his performance was electrifying. As she spoke I realised that if two sexy women had propositioned me I would have acted in exactly the same way he had. He had not stolen my girl: she had simply ditched me when Gerald came on the scene. I suppose I have always known that he is a nice guy that just happens to draw women as nectar draws bees.

The next day I phoned Gerald and met him over lunch. We made peace and swore eternal friendship. He is generous, friendly and not given to bragging about his conquests...

By the way, Gerald has been here now for a few minutes. How are you Gerald? Yes, I know you're fine. Sarah, stop squirming, he has already seen your beautiful body. Yes, he looks absolutely enthralled.

Gerald, do her photographs do her justice? Look at her beautiful mane of hair, the beautifully proportioned arms and legs, the slenderness of her figure. Look at the breasts, perky and a delightful handful. But most of all, look at the gates of paradise. Once you have entered there, you will never want to leave.

But of course, Gerald, you have had your eyes full of her beauty. Make yourself at home. Sarah won't mind you stroking her gently. She loves being touched. Yes, but move away from her arms, she wants more. Look at how her nipples are responding, and you haven't come near them yet!

I knew you would want to explore her legs and thighs next. They are so inviting. With every movement Sarah is getting more excited. She loves the bold way you are playing between her legs. Amazing! She seems to be opening her legs wider so that you can touch her moist, ready womanhood.

Gerald, how can you disappoint a girl like that? Just when she was sure you were going to reach her labia you stopped and moved away. Look at her squirm in frustration!

Yes Gerald, play with her body. Tease her a little. Look at how she is straining as you run your hands through her hair and around her neck. Now you touch her body. Where'd you learn to massage a back like that? By all means, touch her breasts too. I think that they need some attention...

Now for the next part of Sarah's treat. Here are some pillows. You lift Sarah, and I will slide them under her. Her middle is lifted, exposing her gorgeous fanny. Enjoy it: I love it when men look at my pretty wife.

What do you have for her now? That took her by surprise! When she felt the ice touch her, she nearly pulled the wall down. That cooled her down a little, I can tell. I see you're working mainly on her breasts. I love the way they stand to attention when they are cold. What a cunning idea, Gerald, first cool the nipples down, and then warm them with your lips while your cold hands are cupping her breasts. You are making this poor woman very hot.

Those cubes are finished now, Gerald, here are some new ones. I think that you are going to pay attention to the inner woman now, aren't you? Look at Sarah try to squeeze the cubes out of her! But you are right there to keep the cubes in. Kiss her sweet pussy. Look at Sarah squirm at the contrast between the cold ice and your warm tongue licking along her labia. She is breathing heavily. You have got her exactly where you want her.

I can see your erection making a bulge in your pants. You would not be a man if you didn't have one. Sarah is a very sexy woman. I think it's getting a bit hot. I think you can make yourself a bit more at home. Take off you pants; Sarah can't see it.

He's done it, Sarah! Gerald is naked from the waist down. I bet you wish you could see what I am looking at now. You said that you liked his cock, remember? Well, it looks even better in real life. Gerald is so aroused, and his penis shows it. It is rock hard and glistening with pre-cum. I can see every vein on its shaft. He is slowly jacking himself off now, one hand rubbing his balls, his eyes fixed on you.

And you are a sexy sight, my love. Your naked body is radiating sexual energy; you can't lie still. You want to be filled, don't you? You can't wait.

How'd you like a little more, Gerald? Don't be shy, I know what you want. Sarah wants it too; look at her hips swaying backward and forward. She likes your touch, and she is asking for more. Please give my wife what she wants. Don't you want her pleasure? Do it!

Yes, he's moving closer! He can't resist your body. Yes, now he is right behind you. He's touching you in that special way. Don't move too quickly now, he's lining himself up. Yes, that was his cock that brushed against you. Ooh, yes, he is gently entering you. Your heat is absolutely incredible. He does not need any lubrication: you are completely ready for him.

You jerk as if jolted by an electric shock. You may be gagged, but you are squealing out of control as he slides into you. Your wrap your legs around him, welcoming him into you. You shake through your first orgasm as if his cock is a high voltage electric pylon.

Now he is deep inside you. It is so beautiful seeing how you are melting beneath him. It is too good. I can't talk any more. I will let you enjoy one another...

* * *

How did you enjoy that, Gerald? Don't answer. Sarah must not hear your voice, remember. I told you that she has a very sweet pussy, didn't I? I just loved looking at how Sarah opened her legs for you. Didn't you just love that little gasp when you rubbed your cock against her hungry slit? I think that was her first orgasm. But you didn't stop there; you kept on giving her pleasure after pleasure. Your stamina is quite amazing. You took your time, sometimes with gentle strokes, sometimes a bit rougher, but all the time taking her from climax to climax. How many times did Sarah cum?

But I think that the best moment was when you finally got ready for your own climax. Sarah knew that you were about to blow your load because you started gasping like a steam train. Sarah wanted it to be special for you too. Yes, Sarah, I noticed how you pressed extra hard against Gerald. You were trying to help him, weren't you? You didn't care that he was driving into you as hard as he could and that his hands were touching every square inch of your body as if he were desperately trying to explore you completely. And then when he came I heard you gasp out in pleasure. I think you enjoyed it as much as he did. That's when I came too.

And when Gerald fell on top of you, winded and spent, you were just as paralysed as he. The two of you just lay there for nearly half an hour. No, I was not bored. While you were recovering, I was making a snack. Gerald is nodding his head; he has worked very hard, and now that it is over, he is peckish. Gerald, I have put your food into this container. Yes, I know that it is late and that you want to go home. I'm sure you want to leave me to spend some time with Sarah. I'll speak to Sarah; if she liked this evening, she might agree to let you sleep over one night.

You do dress quickly, my friend. Here's your food parcel. Have a good evening...

Yes, he's left, my wife. You do look a picture, still glowing in your sexual contentment. I think you like my ideas.

I think it's time to release you. Later, when you are ready, it will be my turn...

smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers