All Comments on 'Ray and Sue Try Swapping Ch. 01'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

don't continue this rubbish, the bitch has been cheating on him since before all this swapping shit came up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
westcoastjohn fare

things never change,you get same score.

Adalwulf_Ignacio_RavencraftAdalwulf_Ignacio_Ravencraftover 11 years ago
Nice story.

Ignore the negative comments of anonymous twits whom are too dumb and lazy to even explain why they didn't like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
explaining why, the wife has already given up on the marriage b4 the swap

swapping never saves marriages, may keep then together a while longer but the negative will still destroy the marriage. Swapping only worlks when a couple is totally in love with each other and totally agree to the swapping. Over the years of swinging/swapping watched many damaged marriages destroyed by swapping. Women have two distinct advanages, they can service more partners and most men will screw any willing female. Opposite most women will not screw any man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another 1-star tale for asshole story.

Only sicko's like this kind of tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inadequate men hate this story

The guys who hate this story subconsciously know that they are 'Rays' themselves: inadequate sexually pathetic men whose wives are longing for a Tom to come along, if a Tom has not come along already. (Which in the case of the men who have commented below is almost certain).

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
First a few criticisms:

A lot of silly spelling mistakes, I'm not grammar-police but when you use 'waste' for waist; 'look' for luck, and 'wandering' for wondering (twice), it does irritate the reader a bit and disturb the flow of the story.

That said, the story was about characters who seemed quite realistic. Whether or not the actual content was to everyone's taste is immaterial - its an erotica site for heavens sake! - the story flowed well. It may be that Sue was persuaded to try swapping just a little quicker than easier than was entirely believable, but that was okay; and there are probably thousands of marriages like hers where the magic has been allowed to fade away and it's probably the husband who is usually to blame for that. Overall, I found it a good read and I quite looke forward to see where you're going with this.

You will probably be slated by a lot of 'anon's' - but it's best to ignore people who either haven't the ability to sign in to make their comments - or lack the balls to do so.

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
Sorry this is not swinging or swapping

It is cuckolding. Wife has uncontrolled/unlimited sex with other person(s) while the other husband is left with nothing is cuckolding. On top is the humiliation everyone knowing it and the wife doing things that she would not do with the husband; again cuckolding. So you will get the normal group of cuckolds defending this turd as a good story when it is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
swaping

my friends swap, do the nude beach, nude camp grounds. I meet some

of their swap people and have seen their pictures , nude and dressed.

Most were average or less in the looks department. nothing I would

have sex with. more like a zoo thing. they are all divorced or not with their

mate anymore. fun while it lasted I guess.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Darn Good Cautionary Tale !

People will be people & Tom and his human blow up doll have landed 'a couple' live ones in terms of gullibility. Ray is reaping the whirlwind for letting his body go aesthetically. It also appears like he is borderline clueless in terms of what women want.

I have a backhanded sense of sympathy for him because he appears to be

the only one out of the quartet who formally grinds away at "a real job". It's funny that this story's critics don't appear to notice that on the whole, the author & them BOTH don't agree that swapping is any kind of panacea for a marriage mired the doldrums.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Tom & Tara appear to be grifters on some level. Ray's inadequacies have already neen chronicled. That's at least three out of four corrupt units, so mayhem appears imminent.

Thanks for the read. westcoastjohn has hit a lot of provocative notes in this story but carnality appears to be at the bottom of that list. I'm reminded vaguely of Updike's fiction in this field & by Literotica standards that's quite solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
concur -- beware of scam artists

Poor dumb Ray has been suckered and his unsympathetic whore of a wife is truly disgusting. He should wise up, stop the swapping and dump his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a completely sad and unerotic story.

But I give it 5stars because it is realistic. After so many years of neglect, on both their parts, they don't even know how to have fun with each other.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
deadone was Correct

This has absolutely nothing to do with swapping. It is all about wifey cuckolding the husband. Toss in some humiliation and you have a typical story by this author. Sadly it is well written. To bad the content is so sad. Run Ray run

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
his wife is a whore and he allowed it

the swapping didnt work he is a wimp and she is apparently a whore.

no protection with someone other than your spouse and she knows he isnt getting any in return regardless of how bad it is divorce before you swap or cheat.

i would divorce her if it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fool

this guy needs a lawyer and get a new start he is getting the big screwing and i dont mean sex wise.he has a wife that takeing in big time .get rid of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
three

pages of pure garbage, one thing is sure no man wrote this either it was a woman or a personwho is not sure what gender they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dont bother writing any more if your just going to humiliate the guy! I'm sick of you fucking WACCS and always wanting to humiliate the man! Let me guess your just dying to write about the cream pies he is going to be eating!? Get a life you sick fucker!!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Another Loser

So Ray is another husband who loses out to the stud....and his wife con'ts to humiliate him....does she hate him that much. Am I missing something here, Tom is great, Ray is a flop....Tom wins, Ray loses....Sue makes out like a bandit...sucks to be Ray.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
LSD seems to have it correct

I don't often agree with him. Leary, the cuck patrol have categorized the story as expected and infused their comments with the the usual vitriol and demeaning terms. But the dawgg's comments show that he (and a few others to give credit) actually understood the story instead of just reading it. These are real people in a stale relationship. They have each compensated for the loss of passion, she in her routine, he in his work. Their lack of communication exacerbates the void grown between them. Sue allows herself to be seduced by a man who gives her what she needs - not sex, but attention and desire and connection. Ray has an opportunity to rediscover his responsibility to the woman he loves; so far he has only proven that his his lack of attention to a woman's needs are his part of the problem. Maybe he doesn't allow the teaching moment to pass. Looking forward to more of the story. Might have a happy ending, might not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why...

These stories mostly involve fantasies so I don't really mind the cheating spouse thing.... but why for the love of humanity do so many of you have to include the humiliation of one of the spouses? Is that seriously what it takes to get you off?

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Oh come on now!

Lots of stories like this and lots of people (read men), enjoy them. This is one of the better written ones. Let's see how it turns out, but so far, the build up is such that it gets one's hackles up. That must be good!

Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alternative

Another directiion could be that Ray realizes he has been deceived as well as ignoring his wife. Then what does he do?

edwusaedwusaover 11 years ago
More of the Same

Take a look at this author's other stories -- it's just more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ray shoulod just write his whore of a wife off as a cum slut especially since she will not make Tom wear a condum and she swollows Tom's cum but not his. Hopefull Ray will divorce Sue and she ends up dying a slow painful lonel death from AIDS

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
To the author of this story I make this humble request

I realize that u may already have a planned course of action for this story and ffor its characters, but from what i hav read in this one the character Ray is truly getting the shortest end of the stick. So it is my humblest request that in the next chapter Ray might actually begin to develop the lovemaking skills that Tara and Sue make evident that he lack, please allow him to fantastically pleasure Tara and for Sue to loose interest in Tom for any reason you might see fit. What I am humbly asking is for you to allow Ray to come out ahead in this tale and not run the risk of losing his wife to a better looking lover, reading a tale like this cuts deeply and i cant stop myself even knowing where its headed. so please show Ray some mercy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very disturbing

I have no pity for either party.....husband and wife go your seperate ways.....wife please let your husband go......wife you are a harlot....very disturbing

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Young couple as therapists!

Bull is re-confirming Sweetie's efforts and her attractiveness (and getting some primo cougar-ass in return!). Vixen is giving Hubby a LONG-overdue (and painful) lesson in lover-maintenance ... call it tough-love! (Maybe her quid-pro-quo is that she is a sadist!)

They are doing their doctoral internship as clinical psychologists! This is all being videotaped for review by their internship director! Anything else is just plain implausible!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
You're a Man, Right?

What happened in your life to make you enjoy humiliation? You have a small following of like-minded men, and women who fantacize about domination. Try a story with a different theme.

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
let look at the dynamics here

Sue hates Ray, she plays dead fish when they are together. Remember love make is both in the mind and in the body as a partnership, otherwise it is masturbation. Sue never participated nor did she was she receptive, in fact she did everything possible to destroy the moment. Tara had no interest in Ray and had already dismissed him, she was throwing every obstetrical she could in his path. Some are justifiable most are not. Ray has been caught flat footed and unprepared for this new and unknown experience. Sue carries a lot of blame for this also why has she not been working with Ray on being more romantic, what wife does not try to shape THEIR husband to their sense of romantic interaction?

Tony/Tim/Tom, whatever his name is, is new and young and charismatic. Ray has been beat up by life and has now wife to help pick himself up. Tom has it all planned out and is ready for his next victim. Sue has no respect for Ray so anybody will look better, but a young bold good looking guy will get her going. Sue is mentally excited before she even goes up to the bedroom. She is actively engaged and participating in the love making. So of course she will enjoy it.

So this goes for a week Sue has a mind blowing time does everything with Tim/Tony/Tom/whatever and Ray has maybe, maybe pity fuckect. Where does this leave them? She now really hates and despises Ray. She believes that if Ray can not measure up to Tom in romance/sex/etcetera he is no value. Ray is now bitter, hurt and frustrated he starts to resents Sue and that builds to a hatred. But this helped them how?. Tim and Tara drive away laughing their asses off at the old lame asses.

Well I have polished this turd way more then it is worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two people married and one no longer wants monogamy

The author has written a very predictable story, bored wife leaps at chance to fuck a new man (who as usual in these stories has a larger cock than her husband) and for some unexplainable reason she fucks her new conquest bareback over a two day period. This latter action is completely foolhardy since she is fucking first a man not her husband and secondly she is fucking a man who swaps and could eaisly pass along a smorgasbord of STDs.

Were I the husband ins this story I would got to a divorce attorney and present his slut wife with papers within the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So far so good.....

Ray is really getting fucked over. But maybe that was the plan. For all we know, Tara is some kind of man hating dike, who gets off on tormenting men. Can't wait for the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I wonder what will happen if Sue becomes pregnant?

Poor old Ray isn't man enough to handle Tara and satisfy her sexually the way Tom does, that is if he actually has sex with Tara.

I think the swap might be a ploy of some kind for Tom to get to fuck Sue, and Ray isn't ever going to get to fuck Tara.

An interesting storyline and a bit of a mystery to how the swap will end up.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well

If your point is to show what it took for Ray to man up and react, ok. If this is just a confused version of masculinity that you have that involves failure and acceptance without growth, then meh.

I'll wait to rate until I know.

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Maybe

Just maybe this is going to work out well. Then again, maybe not?

user110user110over 11 years ago
ray is getting what he deserves

i cant say he is a sympathetic character at all. i am guessing tom and tara are actually brother and sister, but only have enough info to know they are running a scam - not enough to guess what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh

If it is your intention to make your readers angry, then I guess you are succeeding. I would like the story better if you hadn't made the husband quite so detestable. I gather you get off on belittling men. Are you a man with feelings of inadequacy, or a man-hating woman? Obviously you are a "brit" (directly or indirectly), and that probably explains it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
same old storyline

First time reading from this author and decide to check on his other stories too. It is the same old thing from this author. Nothing really creative just plain old plot of balless husband that have no fun in life. Just work to pay the bill and got fuck for doing it from the partner that suppose to share his life in happiness and misery. So far in all the stories, it is misery for him. Try reading the others for some good ideas, like Slipuff, DSQ or Renquist. Goodbye, not coming this way anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got to agree...

with those who have pointed out that this story is about cuckolding and humiliation, not swapping, and certainly not a "loving" wife. The husband is so pathetic that as a reader I don't really care what happens to him. But maybe he should point out to his wife that if he didn't have to work, then he would have more time and energy to exercise. Maybe he should quit his job and start spending all his time in a gym or a spa. Maybe if the wife treated him decently, e.g., blew him and swollowed, and didn't disrespect him so much, then he might treat her better. Takes two to tango. If you continue this, then I hope the husband grows some balls and tells these two bitchy women off. But I doubt it, judging by your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finish

Just a 1* unless it is finished, nothing worst than unfinished story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
im glad i go straight to the end of each story now.

Another worthless story with no ending. If possible your story is a -5.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Completely Stupid

For several reasons;

One, there has been no sequel in years. Why begin a multiple part story, if you never intended to finish it?!

Two, Ray is far to meek and unskilled to be believable. You portray him as if he is some high school beginner. Then you make him meek and shy and can't take charge of his home life. He's a father of 3 and yet we are to believe that in all those years he and Sue never experimented?! Plus, he's deferring to some schmuck neighbor to take control of his wife and sex life. Tom would be hospitalized if they acted like that.

Don't bother finishing, unless you can do a better job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a real faggot who likes to be humiliated!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a brain sick author!!! You write for the entertainment od others?! No, you write your sick fantasie of cuckolding and humiliation. You have to go to a mental hospital for help!! Its never to late!!!

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Good pace, fun introduction to the humiliation... one of my favs.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Just another smoke screen for a cuck story. Even a decade ago this shit was pathetic as it is today.

Hoping you left your closet by now and are happily married to a man you love.

thongdudthongdudalmost 2 years ago

It's time for Ray's revenge, no?

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Sad cuck, happy whore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, what a fuckin idiot the chubby hubby is, if you sit with a coffee in any mall you will see hundreds of Rays go by, usually with a trim, presentable wife, given the opportunity the wife would love to swap for a guy who gives a shit, about his appearance, his health and his wife's enjoyment, that's why the divorce figures are so high, too many Rays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous