Rayne Ch. 03

Story Info
Historical Romance.
1.3k words
4.61
16.8k
7

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie felt all warm and comfy as he hovered in that place between sleep and wakefulness. His head ached but the softness his head rested on made it feel much better. As Stevie slowly opened his eyes his vision was a bit blurred but it almost seemed like he was in a pink room. He blinked a couple of times to clear his vision and when it was fully restored he was astounded to find he was indeed in a pink room. The comfy softness his head rested on was a plump naked breast! He was almost afraid to move, but he wanted to find out where the warmth to his back was coming from, so he slowly lifted his head and glanced behind him and there he found another naked female pressed close to him. His movement had disturbed his "pillow" and as he was trying to decide where he was and how he got there his "pillow" reached down and closed her hand "around" him. Stevie boy let out a yelp, he was so startled.

"Now, now Stevie my boy. It's a little late to play the shy game don't ya think?" the red-haired "pillow" asked with a sly smile.

"How, how, how did I ggggget hhhere?" Stevie stuttered. When Stevie was nervous the stammer he had worked so hard to control manifested itself and it always caused him undue embarrassment. And Stevie was definitely embarrassed, especially since his other bed companion had awakened and was rubbing her naked form against his back. He could feel her hard nipples as they brushed against his naked back and her stomach and lower was pressed tightly against his buttocks as she moved suggestively.

"Why Stevie, you arrived with a couple of your friends last night, and you were celebrating getting you neck out of a noose you said" the large breasted red-head told him all the while stroking him while the petite blonde behind him continued to move against him.

"BBBut I dddddon't remmmmbbbber bbbreakkking mmmmmy engagggammment!"

"Well, lucky for us you did sweetie" this from the petite blonde.

"You shore was a tiger once we got you to purring!" the red head sniggered and the petite blonde giggled her agreement. "We weren't too impressed with your looks when you first came in, but you assured us that you could handle the two of us." She tightened her hold on his tool as she increased the movement of her hand and Stevie felt himself harden in spite of himself. "And you was as good as your word!"

"Even better!" the blonde giggled again. "Mayhap you wouldn't mind a little something to tide us over till you come back to see us sweetie?" the blonde wheedled.

Stevie wasn't sure how he got here, or why he was here. And he wasn't real clear on anything after joining Mr. Sumner for a drink. But however he arrived here he sure was grateful, because he hadn't ever felt anything like this before! He gave himself up to the ministrations of the two "ladies" sharing his bed. Mommy had always warned him about the sins of the flesh and he had always believed her. He should have known she was just trying to keep him from having a good time. He decided right then and there that he would be back to visit the "ladies" on a regular basis. Three hours later an extremely tired Stevie emerged from The Honey Pot wearing a rumpled suite and a goofy grin. Bertha and Belle had pure tuckered him out, but he had already arranged to visit them again the following evening. Yes siree, he had decided his life was going to be a bit different from now own. But first things first. He was on his way to see a solicitor about a house. It was high time he was on his own, of course Mommy wasn't going to like it, but she would just have to get used to the idea. After all, he didn't want her monitoring his comings and goings. And he planned on doing a lot of coming and going. Suddenly he laughed out loud at his own pun when it suddenly occurred to him that he had never made a joke in his life.

Javonnie and Rayne sat observing Stevie as he emerged from the whorehouse and went off in peals of laughter at the look on Stevie's face. After Stevie was completely out of sight the two of them climbed down from the carriage and entered the establishment Stevie had just vacated.

"Good morning gents. What can we do for you? You're a mite early for business, but, we might be able to work something out for the right price" the bawdy proprietress suggested.

"Ah good madame, it's a truly tempting offer" Javonnie said in his most charming voice while pressing a kiss to the back of her beringed dimpled hand. "However, I came to conclude some business with Belle and Bertha. If you could be so kind as to either fetch them or direct me and my good friend to their whereabouts?"

The chubby Madame thought with regret that the handsome man was not here for entertainment. A glance at his companion and she almost made the sign of the cross. That one was handsome as the devils own, but he was much to dark and brooding for her taste. She directed the men upstairs and breathed a sigh of regret as they walked the direction she had indicated.

Belle and Bertha were still in bed as Rayne and Javonnie walked in. Both girls sat up with smiles wreathing their faces at the two handsome men.

Javonnie spoke first, "Ladies, I've come to settle a business arrangement that was made in my stead by my friend Scotty last night."

Before he could say another word both girls bounced out of bed and showered him with kisses. Javonnie was quite taken aback by their reaction and finally managed to disentangle himself from their arms and inquire "What is this all about?"

"Why, we want to thank you for sending us our Stevie boy! We ain't never had one like him!"

Javonnie was thinking he bet they hadn't. "A little on the shy side was he? I understand, I'll pay you double whatever Scotty discussed with you to make up for your disappointment."

"Oh we'll take the money, but he weren't no disappointment." The chubby one jiggled all over as she laughed and said, "I had my doubts when I got a look at his slight frame, he was so little, but he was big where it counted. If you know what I mean" she gave them both a wink.

"Oooh, Bertha's right, Stevie boy was a wild man, I ain't never had a man stay hard the whole night! Why we just had to touch him and he was ready again. Not like a lots of gents who just wants to climb on top of a girl and rut and then leave. No sir, not our Stevie, he was willing to try anything we suggested."

Rayne and Javonnie stared in open mouth surprise at each other. Both speechless over what they had just heard.

"We can't hardly wait for him to come back! But he promised he'd be here tomorrow night, why, he's already paid in advance for the whole night for the both of us. It's us who should be thanking you if you're the one responsible for landing him in our bed!"

With their business concluded Rayne and Javonnie exited the building and Rayne burst out laughing. "Stevie boy sure did empress the ladies. It's a good thing you arrived back in London before he had his way with Veronica. Or else you're chances of winning her back might have been considerably slimmer!"

Javonnie shot Rayne a glare of warning, before exclaiming "Who'd of thought Stevie had it in him. And he liked it! Now, how do you suppose he's going to explain his all night absence to his 'Mommy'?" Everyone was very familiar with the fact that Stevie was a mammas boy and never crossed his "Mommy". So he would be hard pressed to explain his absence last night. Yes, Javonnie thought, he just might have the last laugh after all.