Rayne's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was satisfied that it was not Alex sucking me, I turned back to Rayne. When I did, I she too was sucking a cock. Alex had lost all his clothing on the way in and was sporting a seven inch long piece of wood that was more than half buried in Rayne's mouth. She was doing similar things to his as Kitty was doing to mine. Rayne wrapped my head in her legs pulling me back to what I was supposed to be doing, eating her out, which I did with abandon. I went back to her clit and I inserted a finger in her. My finger went found and pressed into her spot causing instant orgasm. This time I was surprised because I felt her ejaculate onto my chin.

She moaned and groaned onto Alex's cock, since he had not had a chance to get off during the night, that moaning finally pushed him over the brink into his first of the night. It seemed like he blew a large load, but I quit caring soon after he started because Kitty had almost literally crawled up my body and kissed me.

During the kiss she slid her hot, wanting pussy onto my condom-covered cock. I do not remember her ever putting it on, but it was there as she planted herself on my hard member. She started to ride me slowly all the while still in a lip lock with me. My hands found the young ass in front of me and started to knead the flesh, reveling in how soft it was. I could tell from her movement that she was trying to go slow and make it last, but I did not want to. I had been going slow all night; all I wanted at that moment was a quick fuck. I adjusted us so we were laid out in the missionary position and I began fucking her like I was a convict just released from prison after ten years in solitary. As I did this, Kitty just grunted and growled like an animal in heat. It did not take long after starting this for me to cum and I came hard, almost blacking out. My vision became fuzzy and I collapsed onto Kitty. I think she came around the same time.

I glanced at Rayne and Alex as Kitty and I caught our breath. Rayne was seated in the reverse cowgirl position atop Alex's again hard cock, both on the floor. I had not softened one iota after cumming in Kitty, I do not know why, probably because of all the sex in the air. Once I was able to I pulled my still hard cock out of Kitty, who was still trying to collect her wits. I sat up to find Rayne was riding Alex with her asshole not her pussy like I thought while I was lying with Kitty. I pulled the condom off, tied it and tossed it. Kira was going to have a bad day when she got in.

I crawled over to Rayne and kissed her. She pulled me closer to her and, with a little movement for us, pulled the Rod into her pussy. It was quite weird fucking her with another man in her ass. That is something we have never done again and I do not want to. It was exciting and made for an interesting time. Rayne was the one who directed the motion. She basically had Alex lay still so she could ride him while I stroked in and out of her a little as she moved up and down. Even though I had orgasmed so recently I felt ready to blow with in a couple minutes of entering her. Feeling Alex's cock through the wall of flesh separating pussy and asshole was somehow very exciting.

Rayne came within a minute of me entering her and never really came down. That was another reason I got to the edge so quickly, her pussy was milking my cock continuously. Just before I came I felt Alex's cock tense in her ass, I assumed he was cumming. My orgasm hit me strongly, my hands slipped and I collapsed on top of Rayne and we both fell on Alex. I became flaccid quickly and slipped out of Rayne. I crawled off as son as I could and Rayne popped off Alex's soft cock. That is when I noticed the tattoo of a diamond on his right hip.

"Hey, Alex, what's with the tat?" I asked

"The diamond is a reminder for me of a saying someone told me once. My grandmother on my mom's side told me I was a 'diamond in the ruff'. The ladies I've been with think I will be getting them one soon, when they see it," he answered, with a smile, and then he yawned. I glanced at the clock to see it was three in the morning.

"Why is it on your hip?" Kitty asked as she crawled to his side and laid a hand on the tattoo. His cock twitched like it was trying to wake up.

"I didn't want to piss my parents off anymore. They have no idea that I have it. I got it on my eighteenth birthday with the money they gave me. I had it put there cause I knew my parents were never going to see that part of my body," he answered bitterly. "I'm tired. Rayne, do you have a bed I can crash in?"

His last question made Kitty frown, then she smiled and asked, "Mind a bed buddy?" This surprised me, considering a little over twenty-four hours earlier she had never even been in the same room with a naked man.

"Not at all, I was actually hoping you would join me," he said with a smile. He placed his left hand over hers on his hip and his right on her shoulder. Rayne had disappeared when he asked, but back in the room with a smile for us.

"The first room on the right has a queen bed and is ready for you," she said to Alex. The couple on the floor slowly stood and walked to the doorway hand in hand.

Alex turned to Rayne and said, "Thank you." Then they walked off.

"There are condoms in the night tables, if you need them," called Rayne as she pulled me to my feet. We headed to her room and spooned on the bed. We made love and fell asleep in each others arms.