Rayne's POV Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirking I said, "It's no problem. I always get choked up talking about my parents. I had the car painted this way in tribute to them." My speaking snapped her trance and she started stammering incoherently.

She continued until I turned on the CD player. The Shufflers "Crashers" started playing. It is their greatest love ballad. There may have been two other members of the band, but my parents were the only ones that sang. I read in some of there work still in the study that they were going to allow the others to sing on the next album, but as we all know that never happened. As the song played Kitty and I started to sing along. I think I inherited my mom's voice, even though I never really tried to find out.

We arrived at the restaurant as the five minute song ended. I have a lead foot and we had been going close to seventy on the city streets. I parked and stood. The skirt fell in back and I contemplated whether to lower the front or not. Kitty ended the contemplation by pulling the front down.

We ate and had a good time getting to know each other. (Kind of like a first date.) We were in the restaurant for about 45 minutes. The last thing we did before leaving was use the restroom.

"Kitty, I want you to go into the stall and take off your underwear. It's time you start to be a woman and not a little girl. You're old enough to be your own person. You may live with your mom now but soon you may live some where else. Who knows? This is a way for you to learn about yourself," I whispered to her as we entered the ladies room.

"I don't know. I wear no underwear only at home," she answered nervously.

"It will only be for a few minutes. I am taking you shopping to get some new clothes, including some new bras and panties. Everything you own is so utilitarian, so bland." We entered neighboring stalls and used the facilities in silence. I was first out. As I was washing my hand she poked her head out.

"Rayne, what do I do with the bra and panties?" Her eyes were darting back and forth trying to see if there was anyone around. We were the only ones in the room.

"Give them to me," I said reaching for the articles of clothing. Reluctantly she handed them on. Both were white, just like the rest of them. I stepped back to the sinks, partly to give her more room to get out of the stall and partly so she did not try to get the clothes back. She came out, washed her hands then led the way out. I stuffed the underwear into the trash, covered them by some paper towels. I did not notice until I was following her out of the Robin, but she had taken her skirt and rolled the waist at least twice, bring the hem up a good four inches and her polo shirt was tied up under her chest.

I made sure my skirt covered nothing while I drove and she had her legs spread forcing the hem even higher. Apparently I created a monster. We went to the nearest mall. First stop Victoria's Secret. Part of the reason I looked at her underwear was to get her sizes. I easily picked out five pairs of panties and six bras that she liked and I bought. Two of the panties were thongs; one was the rainbow pattern that Ryan talked about, and the other was the pair she wore when we went clubbing. Of the other three there was a pink pair of bikini style panties, and two string bikinis, one black and the other red. The bras were one black strapless, one black demi bra, a pink demi, a light blue lace, one red peek-a-boo (which she dismissed immediately), a gold silk miracle bra (she did not really need it), and an orange sports bra.

After the purchase she grabbed the black demi and the red string bikini. She grabbed my hand as she entered the dressing room, dragging me in too. Her shirt and skirt were on the floor in a blink of an eye. Her right hand started pinching her nipples and her left hand went to her crotch and two fingers were inserted. Her eyes were half glazed in her lust. I leaned back and watched. With little warning her right hand reached behind my neck and pulled me into a deep and long kiss.

Once she knew that I was not going to break away, her hand moved to my back. She rubbed up and down then slowly moved to my front. Her hand found my left tit and squeezed. I inhaled deeply. She then ran her hand over my stomach and back up under my shirt. Her hand pushed the shirt up and exposed my chest. Both of her hands found my nipples and started playing with them. My hands were not idle. They ended up on her back and eventually on her ass.

I had closed my eyes when she started to play with my tits, but I opened them when I realized that we still had some things to do that day. I carefully and calmly separated us. She looked at me in lust filled confusion.

"We still have to get back and finish my task. I also want to get you some other clothes. Get dressed and I'll meet you in the mall," I said. I then slipped out of the dressing room before she could stop me. I was almost to the front of the store when one of the store clerks pointed out that my top was not covering anything. I did not get embarrassed but I did pull it down before leaving the store.

Kitty joined me shortly after and whispered, "Thanks. Sorry about in there. I'm very horny. I want to do something I've never done before. I want to have sex with you." I smiled because she had said the words I wanted to hear.

"Not yet. Soon. Let's go get you some shirts and pants." I led her to one of the trendy stores and we shopped. I found matching shirts that I loved. They were the tops that we wore in his chapter 3. Kitty loved them too. She was drawn toward the black one and I to the white. I found her a couple more shirts: a blue baby t that had the superman symbol on it and the pink tank she would wear the night she lost her virginity. Then we looked at the pants, shorts and skirts. She chose a pair of skin tight black denim jeans, a black skirt similar to the one I was wearing and the teal skirt she wore the same night as the pink tank. I got the skirt that matched the top I was buying for myself.

After purchasing we headed back to my car. It was almost two in the afternoon by then. I got in and made sure the skirt hid nothing. Kitty got in and surprised me by pulling her skirt up too. She had not put any panties on. She saw me look at her. Her right hand dipped into her glistening pussy then came up to my lips. I licked her finger clean and moaned. She tasted sweeter than either Sara or Cindy.

I drove the car back to Ryan's apartment. Kitty spread her legs as far as comfortable while still sitting up and started playing with her pussy. She would run her right hand lightly over her pussy up and down then circle her clit with a hard stroke. I knew from my own experience that what she was doing would allow her to get off, but it would take a long time. Basically she was just keeping herself very horny and in the process getting me very horny. I think I swerved a couple times from being engrossed in what she was doing.

We got back to the apartments and pulled down our skirts at the same time. I handed Kitty one of the towels I had in the car to wipe the car off with so she could dry her legs and hands off. We walked up to the stairs and ran into her mother. Kitty's mom was probably a looker at one time, but being a single mother of twins had worn on her. She was what Kitty would probably look like if I had not met Ryan.

We talked at the bottom of the stairs with her until I told her that I was Ryan's girlfriend. That pissed her off. She yelled at Kitty to get to her room and Kitty scampered off. I practically ran into Ryan's apartment. As I walked in the stereo was still playing. (I have a tendency of doing things like that, leaving things on when I leave and such.) I did not want to hear what she was going to say. I could hear Kitty's mom raging through the wall. I decided that I needed to not listen so I went into the bedroom and collected all of Ryan's underwear. As I stepped out of the room to get the beer dried ones in the living room I heard the door to Kitty's apartment slam. I took the crusty ones back to the bedroom then looked for his scissors. I found them in the kitchen. I headed for the bedroom again when I heard a timid knock on the door.

I peeked out to find Kitty standing there. She was now wearing the blue superman baby t and the black skirt. I let her in. "Sorry about that. For some reason she doesn't like Ryan. I think it's because she caught me masturbating once and I said his name. I wasn't fantasizing about him the name just slipped. I think she thinks I'm sleeping with him. Just the mention of his name from me will send her into that kind of frenzy. She doesn't want me to lose my virginity until I'm with the man I'm going to marry. That rule was supposed to be for Wally too, but one rare night when I was out with her we came back to find him on his back with Cheryl, his girlfriend at the time, on top of him with his penis in her. The sight made me sick. Hell the thought of it makes me want to retch."

While she talked she had sat down on the couch and was toying with the hem of her skirt. She was acting like a kid who was trying to behave, but really wanted to be naughty. Every time I looked at her and saw her eyes they were looking at me with fake innocence.

"I'll get the underwear. Do you have scissors?" I set Ryan's on the table near her short black shorts from earlier.

"Yeah I brought a pair over." She smiled and pulled the scissors from beside her. I nodded and went into the bedroom. I gathered all the ones I could grab, which was most of them, into my arms. I could barely see as I took them out to the living room. As I got near the couch I dropped the lot of them into a pile. I turned right back to the bedroom to get the stragglers before we started. When I came back with the four from the bedroom and the three that fell in transit I noticed that Kitty was once again nude. This time she was sitting on the couch with one leg lying on it spreading her open. The sight caused me to get wet again, considering the yelling and everything that her mom did turned me off.

"Let's take care of the pile first then we will have some fun." She nodded, put her foot down and grabbed a pair of white briefs that I had never seen him wear. I grabbed a pair of gray boxer briefs and we started cutting. I did not keep track of who cut what after that. We cut them into squares, triangles, and any other shape we wanted to. He did not have as much as I did and with two people doing it we were finished with the whole thing in about fifteen minutes. One time while we were cutting Kitty had placed her hand on my leg very close to the hem of my skirt.

After we were done I stood up from the couch, where I had sat just before I started cutting, and took the scissors back to the kitchen. I deposited the tool in the drawer then walked back toward the couch. As I moved I undressed and she smiled. I started with my shirt, tossing it on the table with all her discarded clothes. I pushed the skirt over my hips and let it fall to the floor. It stayed there until I dressed for Ryan. The pile of fabric was next to the couch. As I reached the couch I grabbed a large handful and dropped it over Kitty's head. She squealed and jumped up right into my arms. I had anticipated she was going to jump with surprise.

I wrapped my arms around her and felt the points of her aroused nipples pressing into the lower parts of my tits. I planted my lips on hers and she moaned as she melted into the embrace. Her hands found and grasped my ass, mine did the same. She was the first to slip her tongue into my mouth. She was enthusiastic, but not very knowledgeable in the ways of sex. (Good thing she met me, huh?)

While we massaged each other's tongue with our own during our kiss, I lowered her back to the couch. I directed her to the center cushion, never losing contact. I continued to maneuver her until her head was resting on the armrest nearest the kitchen.

My hands started to explore as soon as I got her comfortable. They ran up and down her sides, bumping into the sides of her tits. After a couple bumps I allowed my hand to slide up onto them. Her tits were soft, yet firm. (You gotta love youth.) I teased her by sweeping around her tits but never touching her nipples. She started whimpering into the kiss and I broke it. I wanted to hear everything.

Kitty's hands had not been idle during all this. Her right one, the near one, started touching me by stroking my abs then it moved up and started squeezing my tits. First one then the other, never staying on one long enough to get more that a squeeze. As I played with her tits she slowed down and concentrated on my nipples. Every third or fourth soft tug she gave my nipples she would pull hard. I never really did rough play with my nipples before and was surprised at how hot she was making me with that little move.

I watched her face for maybe a second as she watched her fingers work, then I leaned in and kissed her again. This time it was more of a lip smack. After kissing her lips I kissed the tip of her nose then her chin. She smiled as I moved to the hollow of her throat. After kissing there I kissed the skin at the top of the valley of cleavage. My hands continued to tease as hers moved to the top of my head and ran through my hair. I looked at her with a smile as I kissed the bottom of the valley. She gave me a slight frown just before I licked up the valley from the place I just kissed to the point I kissed at the top.

When I reached the top I turned to her right tit and with little hop kisses I left her cleavage and moved to her nipple. I think she knew I was planning to tease her some more; so before I could, she grabbed my head and placed my lips on her hard nub. She moaned and squirmed a little. I pulled away from her chest to find that she had her left hand playing in the sparse bush of red hair that she had covering her pussy. Again before I could do anything I had my head placed over her left nipple. My right hand had found it while I was occupied with her right tit and nipple. As I leaned in to kiss and lick at her left tit my left hand went to her right one and my left hand went to play with hers. I got another moan from her and her left hand pulled mine between her legs. I smiled around the nipple.

Her left hand pushed my index finger into her swollen, hot pussy. As I pushed in she moaned and arched her back, pushing my face away. With a lust filled smile I shuffled forward and gave her a kiss as she inserted two fingers in my pussy. Her thumb rubbed my clit and that caused me to inhale deeply and pull away from her. She took the separation as an invitation to taste me.

Her hand slowly moved from my body to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue to lick just the tips of her fingers, before lowering them into a wide open mouth. Only when her fingers were all the way in did she close her mouth. She moaned and made sloppy licking sounds with her eyes closed.

I slipped another finger into her and pressed the areas I liked being pressed causing her to squirm. Her left hand pulled my head back to her chest, which I kissed at the highest points before kissing over her tummy, and stayed there. Her right hand found my pussy again and she was rubbing my clit with her thumb and there were two fingers in me. My left hand was running up and down her body slowly.

I gave her navel a small lick before moving down. She stifled a laugh and I sat back, her hand fell away. I pulled my hand from her wet pussy because I wanted to taste it. I stuck my fingers into my mouth very slowly and seductively. Her taste was sweet and a little sugary. (I found out later that she eats a lot of sugar products, though she never gains weight.) She smiled and did the same with my juices.

Since I was free of her hands I walked on my knees to her feet and nudged her legs farther apart. I was getting a rush from being the first person to touch and taste this sweet pussy. With that thought I almost dove into her lap, but I stopped myself and leaned over her. My face went back to where it had been a moment before, over her lightly muscled stomach. I kissed her belly button then hop kissed my way down to her sparse bush in as straight a line as I could manage.

Her hands buried in my hair, I stopped going down and moved to kiss her waist, the points created by her pelvic bone and her hips before jumping to her thighs about half way down. On her thighs I started lightly biting as I kissed toward her treasure. I could smell her arousal. It was very high. I figured I would get to it, lick maybe four times and have her rocketing into the stratosphere.

After a minute of kissing and biting I finally landed my lips on her pussy. First thing I did was kiss it like I was kissing her mouth with my tongue as deep as possible. She spread her legs farther apart to allow me more room. I pulled my tongue out and licked from the bottom of her slit to the top. I put pressure through out the lick, but when I got to the top I pressed a little harder. This caused her to moan and squirm a little.

I moved back to the bottom of the slit and lick a quick circle around her tight asshole before licking up and over her pussy again. This time I barley touched her lips with my tongue. At the top I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. She moaned louder and almost shoved my head back into the crotch. I started nibbling on her lips, loving the taste of her. After a few seconds nibbling on both sides I attacked her clit. My first touch made her moan, every successive one she got louder.

Just to play with her I started to write the alphabet on her clit with my tongue. I got finished with B when she convulsed, screamed in ecstasy and started squirting. The first squirt hit my chin and I moved my mouth to drink her up. (My grandma had told me about this and I always wanted to find a female lover that could do it.) Kitty seemed like a never ending faucet. The liquid tasted a little like unsweetened chocolate. I drank it all and waited for her to stop moving before taking my mouth off her sweet pussy.

When I sat back I looked at her to find that her legs were crossed at the ankle behind her head. I grinned at how open she was and when our eyes she giggled.

"What?" my voice husky with my lust.

"Your entire face is shiny." She was still giggling lightly and I crawled up onto the couch. My knees were pressed into the globes of her ass. I leaned forward to rub my face on her as we kissed. Both my hands went to her calves and with her help we unlocked her legs and allowed them to wrap me. After her legs were moved, my hands went to the couch on both sides of her head.

I broke the kiss and pulled back when she gently pushed on my shoulders. She breathily said, "That was great. Hold on." With that she pulled my face to hers, kissing me hard and wrapped her arms and legs around me. Then we rolled. We landed on the floor and hit our heads. We said, "Oww." and rubbed our foreheads, then laughed.

"That didn't go the way I had planned," whispered Kitty as she licked my left ear. Then she licked the little hollow behind my jaw. That always gets me. I moaned and shifted under her. She finally pulled her legs from under me when I moved. After almost giving me a hicky she started to kiss and lick down my neck to my shoulder where she bit the muscle. My breathing started to become shallow from her aggressive behavior.

She nibbled at my neck for a few minutes. Her hands were on my tits and my hands were running over her back. One second her lips were on my neck the nest her teeth were touching my left nipple. Her tongue ran over the top of it a few times before her teeth closed on it and pulled. I gasped in shock before feeling the lightning shooting from the very slight amount of pain in my chest to my clit. She released the nipple and moved to the other one. There was one soft lick before she clamped down and pulled. She had to have pulled the nipple at least two inches away from my chest.