Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Nahin main gaand nahin marwaoongi. Sir, Meena ne kaha tha bahut dard hoti hai (No I will not get my ass hole fucked. Sir, Meena had said that it hurts something terrible)' Shanti said with tears in her eyes.

'Woh baat dooseri thi. Meena ki gaand ko tau un haramzadon ne sazaa ke taur se maari thi lakin Sahebji teri gaand pyaar ne maarainge. Meri baat maan bahut hee mazaa aayega (That was a different matter. Those bastards fucked Meena in the ass hole to punish her but Sahebi will do it very gently. Believe me you will enjoy it very much)' Razia insisted.

'Aapko Meena ke baare main kaisse maloom? (How do you know about Meena?)' Shanti asked surprised and looked at me.

'Shanti she knows I have told her everything. She is right. Try it you will enjoy it but if it hurts too much then we can always stop' I said.

'Madam aapne kabhie apni gaand marwayi hai? (Madam have you ever had your ass hole fucked)' Shanti asked.

'Yes hundreds of time' Razia said laughing, 'I really enjoy it'.

Hesitatingly Shanti removed her hand, 'Please sir be gentle your laurda is so big. I am scared'.

Taking my cock out of her choot I placed it on her small puckered hole and pressed. 'OOOOOO it is hurting. Madam, please tell him to stop. I will die of pain' Shanti groaned.

'Wait. Sahebji are you making any headway?' Razia asked.

'No not really. Her ass hole is very small' I panted.

'Are you using any lubrication?' Razia queried.

'Yes her juice from her cunt' I replied.

'No, no use your spit otherwise you might hurt the girl' Razia suggested.

Taking my spit I applied it in and on her ass hole and pushed. 'It is still hurting. Please stop sir. I will die. Stop sir. Madam, ask him to stop. Oh I will die. Oh sir no. Madam no. Please ask him to stop. OHHH MAAADAAAAAAAAAM' she screamed as her ass hole snapped open and half my cock buried itself inside it. 'I am in her' I panted.

'Don't cry my dear' Razia said kissing away Shanti's tears, 'the painful part is over now you will enjoy yourself. You lick my choot while Sahebji fucks you in your ass hole'. While moving my cock in and out of her ass hole I kept rubbing and pinching her cunt.

After five minutes or so I felt Shanti's bottoms twitch. 'I think Shanti is liking it now' I panted.

'Shanti is that right?' Razia asked.

Without stopping to lick Razia's cunt Shanti nodded. Few minutes later we three came together.

'Shanti how was it?' Razia inquired.

'It was nice but it pained a lot. My ass hole is still hurting' Shanti complained.

'Let me look' Razia said and looked at Shanti's recently fucked ass hole.

'Shanti now you lie down and I will give you pleasure' Razia said and to my utter surprise started to eat Shanti's pussy.

'Sahebji fuck me while I lick her choot' she ordered.

'In which hole do you want it my dear?' I asked.

'Suit yourself you know that I enjoy your lund in both' was her reply.

'Fine then I will fuck you in both of them' I replied. I kept changing holes after few strokes in each. Shanti was enjoying herself. Her bottoms were moving and she was moaning loudly. After some ten minutes we all three came together.

It was time for Shanti to leave. 'Shanti in the morning the time is too short can't you come in the afternoon?' Razia asked.

'Why yes I can. I can come at about three but I will have to go at six' Shanti replied.

'That would be fine. We will at least have an hour more than now. Shanti then you will come tomorrow at three?' Razia asked.

'Try stopping me' Shanti said with a broad smile.

'Razia you are full of surprises. If I had not seen it myself I would never believed that Razia had licked some one's choot. What prompted you to do it?' I asked.

'When I looked at her ass hole I saw blood on it. I decided that it was because of me that she got hurt and it was for me to make amends. What better way is there to apologize than to eat her pussy'.

'Darling you are all heart. Come let me show you my appreciation' I said pulling her into bed and showed her my appreciation in the way she would appreciate most..

In the following days we three enjoyed ourselves each afternoon. Razia discovered that Shanti had never had a cock in her mouth. She persuaded her not only to suck my cock but also to swallow my-cum. At first Shanti did not like the taste but later she started to relish it.

One night Razia said, 'Sahebji I suggest that you buy a dildo. Yes a nice big thick one. Let us add some more spice in our relationship with Shanti'.

Next morning with great difficulty I found a shop selling smuggled goods. He had a couple of dildos. I chose the biggest. While I was there I also bought a vibrator. The price he asked for them was exorbitant but to please Razia I paid without demurring. On my return I showed the dildo to Razia but kept the vibrator a secret to be revealed at an opportune time. 'My, my it is not very large but good enough' was Razia's verdict.

That afternoon when Shanti knocked on my door Razia said, 'You entertain her and I will join you soon' and disappeared into her room. When Shanti entered she looked around and not seeing Razia asked in disappointed tone, 'Sir where is madam is she not going to join us today?'

'Yes she will but a little later. Come let us undress' I replied.

As we had finished undressing Razia entered the room, 'Ta ra la ra did I hear some one mention my name?' she said striking a pose. She was naked with the dildo firmly strapped to her crotch. The large black dildo pointing towards the ceiling, seemed to be growing out of her fair hairless slit, was quite a grotesque sight.

Shanti's eyes popped out and cried, 'Madam what in the name of heaven is that?'

'This, my dear Shanti is Mr. Guy. Come forward and shake hands with him' she said caressing the dildo, 'actually it is a dildo, an artificial cock'.

Shanti took it in her hand. 'It has quite a likeness to the real thing' Shanti observed.

'Sh let me hear what Mr. Guy is saying' Razia said cocking her ears, 'Hmm you will like to check out Shanti's pretty hairless choot. Why only her choot Mr. Guy you can check out her gaand also isn't it so my dear Shanti?'

Shanti laughed, 'Why not Mr. Guy the pleasure will me entirely mine'.

'Shanti get on the bed. You have been fucked by number of men but today I will fuck you' Razia ordered. Razia gently introduced Mr. Guy into Shanti's choot and started to fuck her.

'Razia darling' I said, 'pull up your knees so that I have a clear passage to your gaand'. I then commenced to fuck her ass hole as she fucked Shanti. After we had finished Razia asked, 'Shanti how was it?'

'It was nice but it is no patch on the real thing. Madam now I will fuck you' Shanti said. The switch was made. While Shanti was screwing Razia I pushed the vibrator in Shanti's ass hole.

'Oh what is it? Sir it is too small to be your lund' Shanti inquired. Without replying I switched it on.

'OOOOOO' Shanti cried wiggling her ass, 'whatever it is, it feels great'.

Razia looked inquiringly at me. 'It is a vibrator' I said.

'What a fabulous idea. You naughty man why didn't you tell me earlier?' Razia complained.

'You like giving me surprises this time I thought I will surprise you' I replied laughing.

'Sir, please take it out. That thing trembling in my butt is distracting me and I cannot concentrate on fucking madam' Shanti begged. I took out the vibrator and filled the gap with my cock.

In the following days we enjoyed ourselves with Mr. Guy and Miss Tremble, as the vibrator was christened by Shanti. One morning I said, 'Girls I have an idea. Which of you would like to feel a lund in both your cunt and ass hole at the same time. My lund in the cunt and Mr. Guy in the ass hole'. 'OOOO what a cool idea' Razia said, 'I volunteer'.

Shanti said, 'No I would like to try it first'.

'Razia my dear let Shanti be first after all she is our guest' I suggested.

'Okay if you put it that way but I think you don't love me any more' Razia replied making a face.

I lay on the bed and pulling Shanti on me slid my laurda in her wet choot. Then Razia introduced Mr. Guy in Shanti's behind. 'OH I feel like a stuffed turkey but it feels nice' Shanti commented.

'Razia now you fuck her ass hole' I said. Razia started the in and out motion.

'You both will cum but what about me?' She complained.

'Don't fret sweetheart' I said and pushed Miss Tremble up Razia's ass hole and switched it on thus bringing all five of us in play simultaneously. 'OOOOO it feels lovely' she screamed and started to bang Mr. Guy into Shanti's gaand (ass hole).

'Oh, oh madam what has happened to you? You have never fucked me so hard before' Shanti panted.

'I can't help it. Miss Tremble in my ass hole is playing havoc with me. I hope I am not hurting you?' Razia managed to say.

'No go on like this. I love it hard and fast' Shanti replied. Razia kept ramming Mr. Guy into Shanti while I lying below her moved my lund in and out of Shanti's choot as best as could. I could feel Mr. Guy's movement through the thin partition separating her choot from her gaand. Ten minutes later Razia shouted, What is with you guys are you ready to cum or not? Miss Tremble has made me cum twice already'.

'Oh madam I am not too far away. Just go on and don't stop. You too sir, don't stop' Shanti panted.

'Give me few minutes, I am also about to cum' I grunted.

Few minutes later Shanti screamed, 'MAAAAAADAAAAM I AAMMMM COMMMMINGGG' and fell panting on me. At that very moment with a loud sigh I also spurted my-cum in Shanti's choot.

Razia kept banging and shouted, 'Just a few more strokes and I will cum again. OH Y...hes I AM ALSO COMMMMINNNNGGG'.

For ten minutes we lay savoring the sensations we had just felt. 'Shanti you must try this. It was out of this world' Razia recommended. When my cock was hard again we repeated the above but with Razia sandwiched in the middle. In the days that followed this became our favorite mode of fucking.

Dear reader all good things must come to an end. Razia's holiday was over. On the last day we fucked like crazy. We bid Shanti a fond farewell and Razia gave Mr. Guy and Miss Tremble to Shanti saying, 'Shanti you keep these I won't require them as I will be getting married soon'. We also presented her with a double pearl string to show our appreciation.

With tears in her eyes Shanti gratefully accepted the presents, 'Sir, Madam I will never forget you both and cherish your gifts forever'.

Razia said, 'Shanti we have confession to make. We are not married. We met for the first time here. We are sorry to have kept you in the dark. Please forgive us'.

'Oh there is no need to apologize about that' Shanti said laughing, 'I have known about it a long time'.

'You knew how?' I asked.

'The day you fucked my ass hole for the first time, remember I used the bathroom. There I did not see anything of feminine nature. I got suspicious and talked to the kids. In two minutes I knew the truth. I was enjoying myself so much that I thought why spoil a good thing and remained silent' Shanti clarified, 'now I have a question. Did you both plan everything? I mean madam joining in etc.?'

'We talked about it but it was not planned. It just happened. It is the truth' Razia said.

'The photographs you threatened me with were they real or just a bluff?' Shanti asked, 'tell me the truth it does not matter but I am curious'.

'Oh my god the pictures I forgot all about them' Razia exclaimed and fetched a bunch of snaps from her room. Handing them to Shanti said, 'See for yourself'.

Surprised Shanti said, 'God they are real. All along I thought that I had been bluffed into eating your pussy. I have no regrets though. God knows how I enjoyed doing it'.

'Keep them as a memento' Razia laughed. After exchanging addresses and promising to keep in touch Shanti left.

'What a sweet girl I will definitely keep in touch with her' Razia remarked.

On the morning Razia was to catch her return flight I gave Rashid another big box of Chocolates. 'Uncle Sahebji why again you already gave me one. It is still more than half full' he said.

'This one is not from me but from your mommy. She asked me to give it to you because she is very happy' I replied laughing.

'From mommy but why? Oh don't tell me, I know her woman's logic. She loses something at home and finds it here that makes her happy. I suppose she is now going to say that she is happy because she has again lost what she found' he said innocently but with uncanny accuracy.

Razia blushed, 'Son how right you are' and laughed nervously. During this exchange I was watching Shabnam. Her facial expression suggested that she knew what it was all about. I whispered in Razia's ear, 'I think Shabnam knows what happened between us'.

'Let her know I don't care I am so happy' was her answer.

Ten years went by.

During these years in the beginning Razia and I exchanged letters nearly every month but soon it came down to a New Year greeting card once a year. Couple of years later this also stopped. In other words I lost contact with her completely. In these years I did not visit 'The Vacation Inn' losing contact with Shanti also.

Then an assignment took me to the movie capital of the south. The hotel I chose to stay in was not ultra modern but had earned itself a reputation of having clean rooms, great food and down to earth prices. I arrived here ten days ago and expected to stay for another fortnight or so.

One late afternoon while I drank my tea in the coffee shop a young man of 15/16 years of age approached me, 'Excuse me sir are you by any chance Mr. Saheb Sahebji?'

'Yes son I am Saheb Sahebji but I regret I have not been able to place you' I replied.

'I didn't expect you to sir' he smiled, 'it was a long time ago, ten years to be more precise, that we met'.

'Really why don't you tell me your name maybe it rings a bell' I suggested.

'Sorry sir in my excitement of meeting you I forgot my manners. My name is Rashid. We met ten years ago on a holiday with my mother and sister' he said.

'Oh my god you are Razia Khan's son. Sit down and tell me what you are doing in this city?' I said.

'Sir we live here' Rashid replied.

'Since when? I thought you lived in....' I asked surprised.

'We used to but we shifted here about three years back'.

'How are your mother and your sister?' I inquired.

'They are well but mommy still feels the loss of uncle Habib' Rashid said.

'I beg your pardon what did you say?' I asked surprised.

'Oh you don't know? I will explain. I think you know that few months after we returned from our holiday my mother married Mr. Habib Mirza, the lawyer'. I nodded.

'Three years ago we discovered that uncle Habib, that is how appa (elder sister) and I addressed our stepfather, was suffering from cancer. As the hospitals here were better equipped to treat cancer patients we took up residence here. His cancer was in very advanced stage and despite best of treatment that money could buy uncle Habib did not survive the first year. We never did go back and settled here permanently' Rashid explained, 'does mommy know that you are in town?'

'I am sorry to hear about your stepfather' I replied sympathetically, 'no she doesn't. I did not even know that you lived here. Tell me what are you doing in this hotel?'

'I am here with some friends' he said pointing to a table on which four youngsters were seated, 'I am going back to the boarding school tonight and my friends are giving me a small farewell party'.

'That is very nice. Let me not keep you from your friends. Just give me your telephone number, I will call your mother later. Do me a favor don't tell her that you met me I want to surprise her'.

'Sure what ever you say' he said giving me the number stood up to leave, 'good bye sir it was a pleasure to see you again'

'You too son. Have a good time and study diligently' I said.

After dinner I called Razia. A maid attended the phone. 'Madam had gone to the railway station to see off master Rashid. Let me check if she is back' she said. In the background I heard Razia voice say, 'Mary I am tired. I don't want to speak to anyone. Who is on the line?'

'It is a gentleman. He wants to talk to you. He says his name is Saheb Sahebji' the maid replied.

'Mary give me the phone immediately' I heard Razia shout with subdued excitement in her voice.

'Hello Razia it is Saheb Sahebji speaking' I said.

Razia shouted, 'SAAHHHEBB SAAHHEEBBJJIIIII' so loudly into the receiver that it nearly damaged my eardrums. Then a barrage of questions followed, 'From where are you speaking? How long are you here? Where are you staying?' When will you come and see me?'............

To be continued......


Dear reader did you enjoy part 2. Do you want to know what transpires next? Does Razia, the horny divorcee pick up her relationship with Sahebji from where it ended ten years ago? Does the maid play a role? Do Rashid, Shabnam or Shanti fit into the scheme of things? For the answer to these exciting questions and more we all will have to wait for part 3. Don't miss it.

The feedback, which I received on the first part, was very encouraging. Many of you wrote to me that they are eagerly waiting to read the second part. Well friends this was it. I hope the wait was worth it.

First of all I wish to thank those of you who sent their comments on the first part and also voted. I loved both of them, specially all the 10's you guys gave my story. Many thanks to those readers also who voted but did not send a feedback. I wish they had done so. My thanks also to those readers who did not vote or sent me feedback but took the time to read my effort.

I hope all you guys enjoyed this part as much as the first one. Please write to me and give me your frank opinion on this part also at the link below and please, please don't forget to vote.

There is more to come soon. Take care. Saheb Sahebji

SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION. HELP FIGHT AIDS. IT KILLS.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers