Re-Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, first let's lose the bra and underwear. Come on."

Jillian had learned long ago there was no use in arguing with Mica. She knew fashion and being naked in front of her was pretty standard.

With bra gone and having kicked away the panty, she stood naked looking for the outfit. Standing directly behind Jillian, she threw the tube over Becka's head and shimmied if down to her tummy.

"Arms up."

As Jillian complied, the tube was raised over her nipples but just.

"Arms down."

From the top, Mica reached into the tube and adjusted her breasts so they were properly pushed and lifted by the stretchy silk all the while surveying her work in the full length mirror which stood just in front of Jillian. Mica's face was visible over her shoulder. She then reach in from the bottom, placed her hands just under her breasts and pushed up until her aureoles were just covered by the tube. She held them in place as she surveyed her work.

"You want to just cover your aureoles. Some of my customers prefer just a touch of them peeking. It can look good but I view it as a fashion faux paux...just trying a bit too hard."

Mica nudged up her globes until there was two slight darkeing marks signaling that the aureoles we uncovering.

"What do you think?"

"Mica I think I need them covered. I don't think I could wear this if my nips were showing. I not brave enough."

Having her breast held by Mica was having a serious effect on her. She thought about further discussing the matter just so Mica's hands would linger longer.

Mica's hands slipped out and moved to the top again to make a final, more conservative adjustment. Still, Jillian's cleavage was on display and her chubby rack was a startling site.

"Jillian's you have beautiful breasts...what I wouldn't give to have them..."

Mica trailed off as she found the next item. Jillian smiled internally at the double entendre. It felt nice to be held from behind as she recognized she was on a slow boil. She could feel a weakening between her thighs as her legs felt a bit rubbery.

Mica then added the diaphanous shirt over the tube top and tied it at the waist. The result was a shimmering effect over the dark raw silk tube. Wow! She made a few adjustments and simply said, "perfect!"

Even though Mica was all professional, the assailing of her breasts was leaving an impression on Jillian. She wondered if Mica enjoyed doing such things.

"There. What do you think?"

"I think I like it but will my boobs fall out?".

"Try shaking and bending over. Hop a bit. I have sold this ensemble to several of my regulars and have had zero complaints."

As Jillian complied, she realized she was still naked from the waist down but having completed the test, her breast remained covered but the top had shifted down a bit. There was an element of risk but the way the outfit heightened her bust, she felt the risk acceptable.

"How about the shorts?"

Mica knelt down and held the shorts open for Jillian so she could step in. Mica's face fell directly in line with Jillian's bush. Mica was now in front of Jillian and was holding the shorts open for Jillian to step in. Jillian wondered if her scent was obvious. She also thought Mica leaned in a bit further than necessary to help her step into the shorts. Once done, she pulled them up and zipped the side zipper and hook. Mica's index fingers slipped into the waist and quickly went front to back insuring the waist was properly in place. She stood up, stood back and looked at her creation.

"Jill, you need a trim girl! My word, this looks great on you! You have the perfect figure to pull this off. Look at you!" She stepped forward, made a few minor adjustments and then stood to the side for Jill to survey.

The black contrasting shorts hugged her tush perfectly and even followed the pattern in between her buns. It almost looked as if her buns were naked the material so closely conformed to her anatomy. As snug as these were in back, they were very loose up front showing nothing of her womanhood but with flaring leg openings she could almost appear to be naked should she chose. She loved the way linen hung and she admitted she looked very sexy. As she looked in the mirror, she agreed that a trim was in order. There were wisps of pubes peaking from both sides of her crotch. She turned sideways, front and back. She had to agree she looked hot. She knew also that as she walked in these shorts, her buns would have that nice tight giggle that men found so appealing.

"This is definitely for entertaining at home" continued Mica. "Is something up?" she queried.

"No, nothing really". She wondered if this was true. "I'll take it. I'll take all three. By the way, I need some bras and panties. Fun stuff. Is there anything new in?"

"Tons of summer items just arrived." The girl stood back and scanned her figure again.

"34B/C and a medium?"

"Um-hum...but mostly C."

"And I am assuming no underwire for summer."

"Yes that would be perfect!" As she thought for a moment, "Sets only. For each bra, bring me two panties and if there are matching thongs and boyshorts throw in some of them as well...about a half dozen sets. And if you have anything frilly or see-through...perhaps matching camisoles...oh you know what I like. Surprise me."

"Your wish is my command. By the way, you know you have a gorgeous little figure." And with this, Mica flew out of the changing room and continued her mission.

Jillian redressed and stepped out with her ensembles. She wondered if Mica was flirting at all or if she was just so horny and past due for any attentions. She might misinterpret a hand shake. Mica was always professional. Perhaps she was just too sensitive right now. Still the thought of Mica's hands on her breast sent a shiver through her body. She had enjoyed it.

She wandered through the store a bit more and found her way back to Mica's station.

"I included some fun cottony stuff and things you can put on in the morning that are both cute and sexy. See what you think. I added more sets than you wanted. Bring back what you don't like. And I brought over a few pair of sandals that I know will work well with this designer. Six and a half, right?"

Mica knew her best customers. It was why she had so many repeat clients.

"I'll take them".

"Do you want to see them first".

"I trust you."

She wondered if Mica might also pick up on this entendre as well? Jillian had never been with a woman but she could not deny that her body had reacted.

Ten minutes later, she was walking to her car with bags, boxes and outfits shrouded in wrap and flung over her shoulder.

With one last stop on the way home, she had her hair stlyed and nails done in a vibrant color. Not typical for her but why not try it she thought. She noticed the salon offered waxing services. She asked if there was a wait. As it turned out, she went right from nails to wax.

As she sat on the waxing table, she was a bit nervous. But as the little old gal waddled in, she immediately placed herself in her competent hands. She decided to have just a nice tuft of hair above her pussy with the rest bald. Very clean.

It was momentarily painful but the results were spectacular. She giggled as she saw her body did not give the slightest reaction to granny even though she had complete access to her nether parts. She was radiating femininity and with a quick razor to her legs once home, she would be ready. She couldn't help but notice how her panty now rubbed her such that she had a mild arousal.

"But ready for what?" she still wondered.

CHAPTER 4

As the afternoon was drawing down, Jillian had tried on her new outfits and decided to wear the one that had originally caught her eye. With the shave and waxing, her skin was hypersensitive to touch. Any material dragged across her skin felt very cool and electric. These all delivered subtle messages that converged between her legs. Umm it was nice.

To calm herself, she cracked open a Rombauer Chard and began sipping at 6:15. She thought this would be a good time to dress (undress?) and insure her hair, make-up (very minimal) were just so. She did not know if she would be able to go through with this. She also knew that if she did show up for dinner, it was a clear signal to Jimmie that she was a willing participant.

She slid into her shorts and led them up her legs. The material felt almost erotic as is danced into position. She looked at her buns while standing on tiptoes. Nice. Running and exercise did pay off. She stayed in just the shorts for a while savoring their touch. She noticed that as she walked, the material around her legs danced against and tickled her skin. You get what you pay for.

Sipping the wine, she experimented in sitting in the shorts. If she crossed her legs, would she be exposed? Did she care? They certainly ran up but her thighs were a delight to see. As she moved around, she was glad that she had waxed if for no other reason than the insurance.

She had a naughty idea. She though about leaving the tube top off and simply wearing the shimmering blouse tied round her waste. She giggled realizing the wine was working as she tied the knot and looked at her reflection. The shirt has an obscuring pattern with the sheen but her aureoles and nipples could be seen if not easily imagined with the shirt alone. And the loosely gathered top of the shirt would open. She liked that she really needed no bra as her breasts were high and the only way she could describe them was 'plump'. While not huge, they were quite full and rode high. She knew they were incredibly soft to touch as she often caught herself doing just that.

She would shimmy in to tube top too but the phone rang. It was Becka.

"Hi Becka, how are you."

"Good"

They chatted small talk for a few minutes but at the end of the call, Becka asked her if she was going to have dinner with James. She did not know what to say really. She took a big gulp of wine and said probably not. She said she lacked the courage to go through with it.

"Jillian, honey...James would be heart broken if you did not come. Be a dear and keep him company at least. For me? Please?"

"Say hi to Josh for me. Love you Becka."

With that, they hung up.

The call had been a bit unsettling to Jillian. She was being asked, almost told to have sex with this very desirable man next door. And from her best friend! Jillian realized that the thing to do would be to have dinner, clean up and then excuse herself. She knew Jimmie was a gentleman and a great fried. And even though the offer was to get her reinserted into a regular life, she was probably capable of this on her own.

The wine and the call combined to make her forget about the time. When she looked at the clock, it was quarter after seven.

"Oh dear!" she exclaimed. And she put on her new sandals, grabbed a bottle of wine and briskly walked out the back door.

CHAPTER FIVE

"I had about given up on you" James offered as Jill walked up the back stairs.

The Steadmans had a great deck with a built in bar-b-que. There were lots of very comfortable deck chairs and lounges in which to park your body and with overhanging trees and landscaping, the setting conveyed a feeling of repose.

A full moon created many shadows in much the way am impressionist would capture swaths of lights and thereby form a picture.

She bounced up the stairs, gave him a peck on his cheek, wiped off the lipstick while giggling and said, "where's the cork screw?"

"Inside left drawer on island."

As Jill walked towards the door, James surveyed her attire. Those shorts gave him a slight rise and it appeared she had on just a see through shirt with nothing else. Was this the Jillian he'd known for so many years? James was pondering tonight's events with interest. His crotch was already getting into the mood.

Inside, Jillian busied herself with a cork. As she popped it out, she felt her breast bounce a bit with the sudden release. This was all it took for her to realize she had never finished completely dressing. "Oh my goodness, I forgot the undershirt!!". Between the wine, the call and the time, this final step had simply gone undone. Forgotten.

There were just two options. She could run home and try again or she could just go with it; act as though it was her intention all along. As she mulled these over, she looked out to Jimmie. He was on the grill and dressed very casually. He had changed into his evening shorts apparently...longer and looser. The light was waning anyway. She felt safe in spite or her sartorial dilemma. This decided, she picked up two glasses and her wine and went out of doors to rejoin him.

"I brought you a glass Jimmie" using her familiar term for her friend. It sounded more boyish.

She placed both glasses on the rail, poured and handed him a glass.

"What shall we toast to?"

James responded, "Re-awakenings?"

Glasses clinked and each had a long draw of some good stuff. James set his glass down and set Jill's aside as well. He stood in front of Jill, took her hands in his and raised them up over both their heads. He gazed her up and down a few time exaggerating his interest.

"Jill, I just want to say that I have never seen you look lovelier than you do at this moment. Your eyes, your smile, your toned little body. And where did you get this outfit? You may be my most beautiful song of summer my dear."

With this, James gave her a short kiss on her lips and pulled her in for a long hug.

"You're beautiful...so beautiful."

Jill loved his encircling arms. As she stood smashed against his frame, her arms around his waist, she felt she would never move again. Here she was safe, protected and cared for. Jimmy knew her, her moods, her joys and her sorrows. She was loved by this man. She held on as they rocked ever so slightly back and forth. One of her legs was between his and they rocked. She could feel his manhood reacting to the hug. The skin on their legs was already touching and transmitting signals to each other. And with the skimpiness of her attire, one could say she was already nude and in his arms. She knew he was feeling her poking nipples as they rocked. She also knew that he must be feeling his erection pushing between them. She didn't care. She wanted the security of this embrace no matter...no matter any consequences.

"Jimmie, we are supposed to be lovers tonight? How do you feel about it?" She said this in the simplest of inquiry. Her head remained tucked into his chest, arms wrapped and with eyes closed. She still rocked just perceptibly feeling her nipples rub his skin and an erection that lay between them.

"Oh Jill, I have loved you for so long anyway, I don't see much difference except we may try something new."

"We have been friends for so long. Are you sure there is chemistry?"

" Look up at me."

She did as instructed.

"Close your eyes."

Still in his embrace, he gazed upon her face as moon beams would allow. Such youthful beauty translated in an open face of innocence and trust moved him.

He leaned over slightly brought his mouth next to hers and simply traced her lips with the tip of his tongue all the way around until they were uniformly moist.

Taken by surprise, Jillian let her hands drop to her side. She had no intention of moving but somehow with her arms neutral, she conveyed her submission to James in this moment.

Her mouth warmed to the tease and she found that she was seeking to find the next zone where he might dab his tongue. She did not move but just stood, face up, eyes closed, with hands at side.

James looked at her again as he pulled back. Her shirt was covering little as her breasts peeked out. Her nipples were as rock candy. He knew his erection was pushing firmly against her but still they held on.

As he leaned in again, he used his teeth to delicately pull on her top lip followed by a gentle tongue and did so on many areas across her mouth. Still she stood almost motionless with up tilted face. He could see that when he stopped she moved her yearning mouth in micro movements seeking his out. Her pelvis moved in a slow almost imperceptible rhythm as she discretely cradled his burgeoning rod across her tummy.

In one last oral gyration for the moment, James leaned in and with his dexterous tongue, parted her lips but rather than invade her mouth, chose to swing his tongue in the spaces between her teeth and cheeks. The sensation caused a slight sigh to escape her.

With this, James ended his interview with a woman who at one time had wondered if their friendship would stop further possibilities.

"As I was saying, I think our friendship adds to the possibilities. Hand me my wine, would you please?."

Jill was still standing there, arms akimbo. Her eyes just now opening. She simply purred in response. As she regained her wits, she saw she was almost naked. Her breasts might as well be out and about. She was thinking James had left a nice wet spot on her tummy and she definitely had her own spot in the making. No...friendship would not be an inhibitor.

CHAPTER SIX

A chasm had been crossed and in those few moments both knew there was no barrier as to what could occur. Jillian resolved that she would have fun, be unafraid and honest and if Jimmie led her to bed, she just might do it.

But there was a dinner to prepare so they both sprang to action.

James finished grilling steaks and was in the kitchen loading plates while Jill fluffed up the salad that was in the fridge. It would be a simple meal. Even light. This was probably best considering they may both need agility some time later.

She noted during James' tongue play that he had a big one. A very big one. Her first thought as she felt it pinned between anatomies was "like father like son". Must be a genetic thing. Fine with her.

She kicked off her sandals and was barefoot. Looking in the fridge for this and that...stretching, reaching and bending was having an effect on James. While he tried to be discrete, it was almost too much to see Jillian in so little trying to do so much.

Jillian decided to use her new outfit fully to her advantage. She would not go out of her way to be indecent but she would let James see her no matter the situation.

"Let's eat outside" Jill relayed. "I've got the wine and salad, you bring the plates."

With this she was disappearing out the back door with James just espying her tush as it disappeared around the corner.

When he arrived, he saw Jill had swung a lounge out straight and laid it flat. She had placed their glasses on one side on the deck and on the other, the salad bowl. She straddled the lounge such that her legs were spread wide with her feet touching the deck one on either side of the lounge.

James maneuvered to sit down facing her leaving room for the plate; one now held in each hand. As he balanced and landed, his shorts rode up high and with his legs splayed as hers were, his member poked down one side laying adjacent to his thigh. With hands full, he could do nothing.

"You're fine Jimmie". She made no effort to hide her looking. Her attitude was completely casual as if staring at his cock was the most natural thing to do.

He set the plates down; one in front of her and one with him. What he noted was that with both their legs opened wide and with dinners plates set before them, it was easy to view each other's nether parts without being obvious. And it was comfy too as the position stretched their muscles and was quite relaxing.

Thus settled, dinner began. Since they had a long history, there was no limit to the subjects they covered. They laughed and sipped wine.

They both learned that as they reloaded their forks, they could look at each others crotch and enjoy the view. Jill was glad that James had not covered his penis. It was there for her to see and enjoy and added a sizzle to the meal. It moved on its own from time-to-time slightly swelling at times and then returning to rest. It was hypnotic. The head of his cock was more Darth Vader than mushroom. She preferred the sci-fi look as it struck her as far more set for purpose. She was amazed at how it would advance and retreat very much dependent on the conversation.