Re-defining Relationships Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...I hate you...Zack...." She cried between her heavy breaths. "Taking advantage..uhh... of your senior."

"Shut up!" Zack groaned as he left her nipple. "You're the one...uh... who should be...ashamed...fucking a 26 six years old...intern...."

Mike was struck by a sword. He's just one year older than me? Lucky Asshole.

"God....I'm close....fuck me hard......" Sheryl cried out.

Zack was now driving his cock harder than before. Only after a couple of such deep strokes, Sheryl started cumming. Zack knew he couldn't hold himself much longer. And with a few more thrusts, he shot his load inside the condom in her pussy.

Watching them have their orgasms was too much for Mike. He knew he would shoot his load anytime so he quickly pulled up his boxers to avoid any mess. But he continued to stroke his dick through his boxers and shoot a stream of cum.

He saw that Zack had already pulled his dick out of her pussy so he knew it was time to move away. He quietly upstairs and went back to his room. It was 03:10 am when Mike came back to his room. Kate was still sleeping. For the next couple of hours, the images of the episode flashed across his mind.

He finally decided that it was time to RE-DEFINE the relationship.

12