Re-submit

Story Info
A wife relearns her place.
1.6k words
3.85
26.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there she was lying naked, exhausted, feeling the coolness of the bed clothes beneath her. She was in an intimate space all her own; completely satisfied, completely loved, completely owned. The memories of how she got there played out in her mind as she gradually drifted off.

------------------------------

She was wearing her favorite pair of panties, coral red with corseted blue ribbons that framed her hips nicely. She loved wearing lacey panties, the way they rubbed her as she went about her day reminded her of her sex, her burning desire for intimacy, and more importantly made her feel sexy! She walked into the bathroom and started her routine of getting ready for the day and as she finished up she vaguely noticed a reflection in the bathroom mirror. She paid no attention to this as she half begged half screamed at her kid to just eat their cereal and get dressed; sprayed a light mist of perfume on her neck and turned to walk out of the room. Right into her Master, she tried to pass by him smiling playfully at him – but he just looked down at her and pouted.

"Who told you to put on panties?" he asked rhetorically.

"No one, I just thought that because I had errands that clothes were part of that." She responded. As soon as she said that she realized that she was a little slow on the uptake. Coffee should have been more of a priority.

"I know you have things to do, but did I ever tell you that you could put on panties?" He repeated.

Knitting her eyebrows and doing her best brave posturing she replied, "What am I a House Elf?" As soon as she let her temper get the best of her she regretted it. Shit, FUCK! He was going to be pissed.

He moved in on her space, pressing her against the bathroom wall and whispered in her ear, "No, but youaremy slave." And with that he pressed his body against hers, as he grabbed her panties and lifted her up uncomfortably. "I expect these off when I come back." He stated, and with that he went outside.

Relieved she stepped out of the panties as she thought to herself;that was only the worst wedgie ever!she thought to herself as she finished getting dressed.

When she got home she was visibly tired, as a people pleaser she truly did not enjoy interacting with customer service personnel who were unpleasant. She was relieved to simply be home, and noticed that it was unusually quiet. "Honey," She called out, "Where is the baby?"

"She's at her friends for the night, the neighbor kids wanted to have a sleepover." He explained from the other room.

Way to keep me in the loop!She thought to herself, disgruntled as she sorted the mail. It was then she saw it, his shadow, felt him gag her and lift her over his shoulder. He carried her into the bedroom and unceremoniously dropped her on the bed.

Shocked she looked up at him in astonishment. Before she could say anything she was bound to their liberator, face up and spread for his use.

"Lately honey, I have been beginning to feel that you've forgotten your place, and this makes me feel very hurt." He explained. She interrupted him by struggling in vain and pushing her gag out of her mouth to scream at him to let her up! Forcing the ring gag into her mouth, and the shoving his cock into his mouth he continued to explain as he looked down at her. "Shh now, Master is talking," He said as he starting thrusting in and out of her mouth, "As I was saying, you are here to serve me and lately I've been feeling that you've forgotten your place, Today will serve as a reminder of what you are to me, and who you belong to."

He fucked her mouth until he was about to cum. "You know this would be much better if you would beg to worship my balls with your mouth! I want you to beg me to lick and suck my balls, and you will do this to the best of your ability, right slut?" She nodded her head yes, and he obligingly removed the gag.

"Now beg me!" He ordered.

"Master, please let me suck your balls. Your slut is very sorry and needs to lick you and suck you in her mouth. Your slut needs to show you how sorry she is and would truly like you to allow her to worship you balls. Your slut needs you to give her this so that she may be redeemed in your eyes." She pleaded. And with that her Master lowered his balls into her mouth. She was a gifted slut, sucking him in her mouth, then stopping to lick his balls teasing him with her tongue, caressing his balls with her tongue, even stopping to gently blow on them to add a new sensation. She knew she was doing an excellent job because he was moaning and his pre-cum was dripping onto her face. And just when she though he was going to cum, the light from a camera blinded her; embarrassed she turned her head.

"No, we stop when I say so," He reminded gently, as he presented his throbbing cock to her. "Now, kiss and make up." And she did! She kissed the head of his cock, licking his most sensitive spots with her tongue and then eagerly took him into her mouth. Thrusting the length of himself inside her he moaned with satisfaction. "That's a good slut, suck your Master." He encouraged. She obviously took his comment to heart as she sucked, licked, and made love to her Master's cock, taking time to stop and lick his balls when she felt she needed a bit more air, and then obediently returning to worshiping her Master's cock with her mouth. Pulling out of her suddenly he says, "I need to fuck you!" pulling her closer he slammed himself into her hot, wet, throbbing pussy.

"I knew you weren't as frigid as you seemed lately," he laughed as he thrusted deeper into her feeling her contract around him, feeling her abundant juices flow down his balls. "I am going to fuck you until I am done, and then you are going to lick me clean" Enunciated each word with a powerful thrust into her pussy, "Aren't you slut?"

"Yes Master!" She replied breathlessly.

"That's a good girl," He replied, unclipping her leg to lift it up onto his shoulder enabling him to fuck her deeper and hit her g-spot. She became unglued, the sensation to cum was over powering. He must have sensed she was nearly there because he ordered her specifically not to cum. He pulled out of her, an agonizing torment, as he disappeared out of view.

When he returned he had a dildo, almost comically big, she looked at him with horror and anticipation. He ignored her as he lubed the toy and pressed it against her unwilling asshole. "You are going to take this," He stated, "it's up to you if it will be easy or not." Panic ceased her; she tried to relax but was too fixated on the size of the toy. She felt the familiar burn of her hole as the toy was forced into her. When it was in place he wasted no time returning his attention to her pussy as he slid his cock back into its hot wet sheath. She was filled too much! The pleasure and the pain consumed her as he rocked her, fucking her pussy in a torturous in/out rhythm.

My GOD!She thought,I am going to cum, I can't hold it, and I'm going to cumm!!!Sensing her about to cum he reminded her that the release she was after was only his to grant. And that she was not to cum without his consent. With that he pulled out of her briefly only to return with a second toy. All she could make out was that it was clear before feeling the breathtaking coolness of the ice. Impaling her on the ice, he watched in pleasure as she struggled in vain.

Beautiful!He thought to himself as he snapped another picture. Slowly he fucked her with the ice, taking care to hit her g-spot. He leaned over her lovingly as he continued thrusting and whispered in her ear, "Now you may cum!"

It was too cold; she struggled with the shock of the ice and the invasion of the toys within her. She couldn't cum like this! She wanted to cum on her terms, and this was all so wrong.

"I told you to cum," he reminded her, attaching a vibrator to the toy in her ass. He watched her buck against the toys as he set the vibe to its highest speed. It was then she had her release. Sensation overwhelmed her body and she succumbed to pleasure. Moaning the sub's chant "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" As she came he felt his own release building and couldn't resist Cuming on her body. All over her chest and her face, milking his cock for all it was worth.

He let out a deep sigh, deeply satisfied with his work. He took another few pictures of her lying there, and put the camera to the side.

Lovingly he attended to the restraints. After she was free, he lifted her onto the bed and allowed her to simply rest as he cleaned up a bit. Knowing that she was his again, a familiar dark anticipatory smile crossed his face as he left the room.

END